Fortnite bans ending dudes lives :MJLOL:

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '14        #51
Playboi Loso 
space
space
Props total: 39307 39 K  Slaps total: 4605 4 K
n*gga dont give a fu*k about the game he crying cause that income is gone
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #52
kingrayden 
space
space
space
Props total: 898 898  Slaps total: 206 206
Crazy thing is if he was crying over never getting to play a game of basketball or football, or tennis, or golf then this would be completely normal and understood.

In fact if some was banned for life from playing their sport game of choice, and didnt cry...then we would question their heart and actual love of the game
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #53
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 6936 6 K  Slaps total: 923 923
 Bando Jonez said
I cant wait for these type of dudes to turn 30 so they can look back at how stupid they look crying over a game and how much time they've wasted being pathetic

playing games for revenue is one thing... but halting real life over it.. oof
I mean he is signed to Faze.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #54
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 28600 28 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
They should ban fortnite from existence. If God is real he would make this happen

2 weeks ago '15        #55
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 46014 46 K  Slaps total: 17650 17 K
 justin747 said

Dude even admits it's him when you posts sh*t negatively about him but is acting like it ain't him
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #56
Dilla Deaf 
space
space
Props total: 309 309  Slaps total: 19 19
 Jayceon said
What is aimbot? Stops you from missing? Computer thing?
In it’s most simplified answer : yes.

Originally an computer hack/cheat - it’s was a program that allow you to have hit markers over the entire range of an map , lethal on a multiplayer map such as COD , Counterstrike , etc....cause the hit markers would locked to the heads or the part of your player that takes on the most damage and you would either get one-shorted or two shouted with no way to defend yourself. The worse aimbots would be able to detect and work through walls and bldgs!

Some of the older consoles were hackable and people snuck aimbots online in those games.... COD2 was infamous for this.....

Now that games are becoming cross-play (across platform), those that play from PC once again have an advantage (its becoming harder to do on XBox One since that ability to hack it is small, dunno on the PS4 side tho) ....

Cliff Notes : Dude used a aimbot hack cheat, and made money from followers content that probably knew he was cheating, and now wants to cry over banning and lose money from manipulating the game the wrong way? Laughable.

Last edited by Dilla Deaf; 11-05-2019 at 07:16 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #57
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 22751 22 K  Slaps total: 922 922
He got 2 Million subscribers on YouTube alone, stop crying like a bish and play another game.

And it's clear from the comments that his followers dont care that he's a cheating piece a sh*t.

2 weeks ago '14        #58
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 21573 21 K  Slaps total: 4358 4 K
I play video games, they don't play me.

I have my hobbies or course...I do competitive racing. I wouldn't dare cheat for this reason. I'm not trying to lose the ability to do what I love doing. I surely wouldn't cry about it either if I was caught.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 11-05-2019 at 08:32 AM..

2 weeks ago '14        #59
lmacmtl 
space
space
space
Props total: 339 339  Slaps total: 123 123
First of all this kid is a goof. Secondly, why does every you tube video do these little 8 second edits? Can't anyone speak for more than 8 seconds without fu*king up?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #60
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7151 7 K  Slaps total: 875 875
 justin747 said

This bi*ch is crying about Fortnite???

Every generation I can remember and most older people I talk to has said the younger generation was too dangerous.

That's until now. These new n*ggas are the exact opposite. They all act like little punk a*s bi*ches with no heart. I refuse to ever raise a little simp like this.
i just ask you PLEASE draw the age line
n*ggas 21 and up aint acting like this over no game
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #61
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7248 7 K  Slaps total: 4960 4 K
 bangaondatrack said
Exactly

this n*gga got 3 million views off that video alone. n*ggas in here really dont know the game. This n*gga really dont give a fu*k about being banned when he is making insane amounts of money. If he is banned he can make a new account. . . if he is hardware banned he can buy a new PC.

this dude is averaging 500k-1.5 million views A VIDEO not to mention twitch subs, patreon, donations, merch ect.

this guy at the very LEAST is making about 15k A WEEK

now if this was a n*gga with 100 subs crying then that would just be a whole different story. This n*gga is just milking the ban for that YT$$$$
 No Religion said
Yep. n*ggas thinking folk just being geeks on youtube when the hustle is so real. I follow relatively small boxing channels, like 1k to 50k subs or so and the money they bring in in superchats every day can get ridiculous. Getting a few hundred dollars a day for a hobby is dope, now when you reach the level of dude in OP, that's your fu*kin job.
These 2 weirdos talking like nobody besides them understand how YouTube revenue work in 2019

Shut the fu*k up, wannabe smart n*ggas

2 weeks ago '05        #62
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 15510 15 K  Slaps total: 4438 4 K
 Scully said
If I ever have a son the ONLY game he's playing is sports games. No way I'm raising one of these weirdo video game obsessed f*g**ts

Rather have a gay son than a video game obsessed f*g**t for a son
Sports video games aren't video games?

2 weeks ago '17        #63
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12491 12 K  Slaps total: 8057 8 K
Youtube should do that to everyone who cheats/bots; views, likes, subs, etc. Wait then none of them would exist.

2 weeks ago '14        #64
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3016 3 K  Slaps total: 178 178
 Scully said
These 2 weirdos talking like nobody besides them understand how YouTube revenue work in 2019

Shut the fu*k up, wannabe smart n*ggas
you def one of them goof a*s n*ggas that make jokes that nobody laugh at

2 weeks ago '19        #65
HimalayaPlaya87 
space
space
space
Props total: 16 16  Slaps total: 2 2
 justin747 said

This bi*ch is crying about Fortnite???

Every generation I can remember and most older people I talk to has said the younger generation was too dangerous.

That's until now. These new n*ggas are the exact opposite. They all act like little punk a*s bi*ches with no heart. I refuse to ever raise a little simp like this.
He is A hoe for crying but these n*ggas make thousands some even millions for this he fu*ked up A big bag but hes legit in other games so he still gotta chance

2 weeks ago '17        #66
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42432 42 K  Slaps total: 9848 9 K
Yall n*ggas stay bragging about playing these games like it makes them cool tho lol

2 weeks ago '17        #67
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42432 42 K  Slaps total: 9848 9 K
 kingrayden said
Crazy thing is if he was crying over never getting to play a game of basketball or football, or tennis, or golf then this would be completely normal and understood.

In fact if some was banned for life from playing their sport game of choice, and didnt cry...then we would question their heart and actual love of the game
Good point. I hope what I’m bout to say doesnt diminish your point but its wild that video games are about to viewed as a way of making it like sports. I think some schools are already starting to build esports infrastructures, thats good for these kids

2 weeks ago '16        #68
space
space
 bangaondatrack said
you def one of them goof a*s n*ggas that make jokes that nobody laugh at
Where was the joke in that post? I literally stated facts about you dumb n*ggas

2 weeks ago '16        #69
space
space
 projectd06 said
Sports video games aren't video games?
If he playing 2k and Madden as a kid that’s cool. Increase his interest in real sports.

He not playing these nerd a*s games that turn kids into adult goofies. No Fortnite. No Minecraft. None of that gay nerd sh*t.

Then hopefully he will grow up to be an adult who does productive things with his time Instead of sitting around hanging out in online game lobbies with a bunch of other adult lames calling themselves “gamers”

2 weeks ago '07        #70
mastermind_AD 
space
space
Props total: 868 868  Slaps total: 112 112
 OldBusiness said
I reported his youtube page. Lets get him banned off the net so he goes outside and experiences the real world lol
Lmao cold blooded

2 weeks ago '05        #71
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 15510 15 K  Slaps total: 4438 4 K
 Scully said
If he playing 2k and Madden as a kid that’s cool. Increase his interest in real sports.

He not playing these nerd a*s games that turn kids into adult goofies. No Fortnite. No Minecraft. None of that gay nerd sh*t.

Then hopefully he will grow up to be an adult who does productive things with his time Instead of sitting around hanging out in online game lobbies with a bunch of other adult lames calling themselves “gamers”
Fair enough, as long as you aren't being a hypocrite who sits online or watching TV, while telling someone not to play video games, I agree.

2 weeks ago '16        #72
space
space
 projectd06 said
Fair enough, as long as you aren't being a hypocrite who sits online or watching TV, while telling someone not to play video games, I agree.
Look at my post count in 5 years on here. I come on this site like once or twice (if that) a week to check news and keep it moving. Aint no reason to be on here 24/7. Productivity the key to life

2 weeks ago '10        #73
Account001 
space
space
Props total: 539 539  Slaps total: 134 134
 Sandyy said
Foh boomer its soft ppl of all ages. For every little suburbanite video game nerd its a corner kid who will pistol whip your old a*s.
n*gga boomer is for 70 year olds lol

2 weeks ago '18        #74
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20667 20 K  Slaps total: 5357 5 K
 Account001 said
n*gga boomer is for 70 year olds lol
It end in 64 so you could be in your 50s. Eitherway fu*k these ol heads.

2 weeks ago '13        #75
kingrayden 
space
space
space
Props total: 898 898  Slaps total: 206 206
 SPdaGOAT said
Good point. I hope what I’m bout to say doesnt diminish your point but its wild that video games are about to viewed as a way of making it like sports. I think some schools are already starting to build esports infrastructures, thats good for these kids
Yeah no doubt...things change..hell in the late 1800 adults were mad and worried that "kids these days" always had their nose in a damn book. Not that all amy one wants you to do is read.

Times a changing
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  27
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
125 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+54online now  24
Article inside Mannie Fresh Tells All: Stories Behind His Classic Records!!!
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  19
website will pay you $3k a month to smoke weed
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Master P says everybody is comparing his sneakers to Jordan's