Fortnite bans ending dudes lives :MJLOL:

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '07        #26
JoeDoe22 
space
space
Props total: 375 375  Slaps total: 25 25
This guy needs to be on suicide watch...
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #27
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 6892 6 K  Slaps total: 911 911
“I only used it in every mode but competitive. I swear officer.”
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
jerzyboy 
space
space
Props total: 94 94  Slaps total: 6 6
he not addicted to the game its that money he about to miss out on , thats why he keep sayin i cant make content anymore . he prolly was eattin swell off of youtube views
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6151 6 K  Slaps total: 5985 5 K
 justin747 said
No sh*t dummy. Plenty of soft pussies in my generation too. Not like this tho. You f*gs are a different kinda breed.

And I know you're one of these heartless a*s generation fruit bi*ches because you took offense to what I said.

Log off boxden and go pop some xannys while you play Fortnite, watch Akademiks, and listen to Lil Uzi Vert. Generation full of soft junkies

Explain to us all your comment collecting process! We would like to know!

2 weeks ago '07        #30
swiftkid21 
space
space
Props total: 3881 3 K  Slaps total: 343 343
Imagine a mass banning of ppl on 2k FOR LIFE... some GROWN a*s MEN would be making videos crying, not kids.

I ain't know that VC trick would get me banned, I didn't use it on my player...

Say I'm lying.....
+8   

2 weeks ago '11        #31
Anti 
space
space
Props total: 18301 18 K  Slaps total: 1654 1 K
 swiftkid21 said
Imagine a mass banning of ppl on 2k FOR LIFE... some GROWN a*s MEN would be making videos crying, not kids.

I ain't know that VC trick would get me banned, I didn't use it on my player...

Say I'm lying.....
Is thatA 3rd party program? VC trick?
I donít play Iím curious what he did

2 weeks ago '07        #32
swiftkid21 
space
space
 Anti said
Never played Fortnite, all I know is he cheated in game and now he's crying about the consequences
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #33
Anti 
space
space
Props total: 18301 18 K  Slaps total: 1654 1 K
 J_Clarity13 said
His "followers" are asking to reverse the ban.
Lol yeah but I think he was showing off the aim bot to his viewers not actually cheating in-game matches.

In diablo 3 thereís an hack a lot of people use, some players donít want to risk being ban but curious about the hack look for YouTube videos of it. so weíll known community players would make videos using it for content.

This kid didnít think he would get ban using it in a non malicious way.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #34
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 30419 30 K  Slaps total: 6741 6 K
 OldBusiness said
I reported his youtube page. Lets get him banned off the net so he goes outside and experiences the real world lol
he'll probably k*ll someone. keep him inside

2 weeks ago '10        #35
Big Louie Guwop 
space
space
Props total: 25501 25 K  Slaps total: 4722 4 K
 OldBusiness said
I reported his youtube page. Lets get him banned off the net so he goes outside and experiences the real world lol
Kudos to you for trying to save that young mans life

2 weeks ago '14        #36
Beamer 
space
space
space
Props total: 1055 1 K  Slaps total: 248 248
 Anti said
Lol yeah but I think he was showing off the aim bot to his viewers not actually cheating in-game matches.

In diablo 3 thereís an hack a lot of people use, some players donít want to risk being ban but curious about the hack look for YouTube videos of it. so weíll known community players would make videos using it for content.

Naw he used it in a game match lol fu*k em
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #37
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 6892 6 K  Slaps total: 911 911
 Anti said

Next time I donít have the money to pay for something Iíll just film myself taking it so I can tell the officers that I was just trying to show people what stealing looked like.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #38
swiftkid21 
space
space
If it was really about content, he'd play another game and wouldn't complain... His fans only watch him for Fortnite and NOTHING ELSE??

2 weeks ago '16        #39
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7246 7 K  Slaps total: 4956 4 K
If I ever have a son the ONLY game he's playing is sports games. No way I'm raising one of these weirdo video game obsessed f*g**ts

Rather have a gay son than a video game obsessed f*g**t for a son

2 weeks ago '06        #40
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 45771 45 K  Slaps total: 7142 7 K
my dude is crushed over some video game sh*t...

2 weeks ago '15        #41
Madethagreat 
space
space
Props total: 18473 18 K  Slaps total: 2833 2 K
Thereís always apex

2 weeks ago '04        #42
Essentials72 
space
space
Props total: 179 179  Slaps total: 18 18
 Anti said
fu*k this loser a*s cheater. He used aimbot which snaps your aim marker to an enemy (usually head) but you notice it when you get dropped in a fee shots and he's too far away to even see you but yet he k*lled you without missing. fu*k this loser a*s kid with the nerve to play victim after cheating. There's also one that lets you see through walls and terrain, probably more too
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #43
Lot17 
space
space
Props total: 2109 2 K  Slaps total: 674 674
 144000 said
I don't even know what Fortnite is, I think it's a game with rappers in it. I think Soulja Boy is in it for some reason.

I used to be really into video games, but I'm glad I gave that sh*t up. They eat up time as well as money, and you really get nothing in return.
Nothing in return? There are dudes who make 6 figures off playing games. And yes it comes at the Investment of time. Because if ur gonna master something you need to actually practice it.

Fortnite is free btw so you dont spend a dime.

2 weeks ago '07        #44
Jumbo Rondo 
space
space
Props total: 35022 35 K  Slaps total: 4983 4 K
 swiftkid21 said
If it was really about content, he'd play another game and wouldn't complain... His fans only watch him for Fortnite and NOTHING ELSE??
Donít work like that when youíre a YouTuber known for a certain game, this bout to cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #45
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9776 9 K  Slaps total: 864 864
He has 2 million subs and just a quick glance at his videos will tell you thats where most of his money comes from when streaming/making videos. I'd prolly cry too if they tried to hit my pockets like that. That said, just make a new fu*king account.

2 weeks ago '14        #46
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3015 3 K  Slaps total: 177 177
 No Religion said
He has 2 million subs and just a quick glance at his videos will tell you thats where most of his money comes from when streaming/making videos. I'd prolly cry too if they tried to hit my pockets like that. That said, just make a new fu*king account.
Exactly

this n*gga got 3 million views off that video alone. n*ggas in here really dont know the game. This n*gga really dont give a fu*k about being banned when he is making insane amounts of money. If he is banned he can make a new account. . . if he is hardware banned he can buy a new PC.

this dude is averaging 500k-1.5 million views A VIDEO not to mention twitch subs, patreon, donations, merch ect.

this guy at the very LEAST is making about 15k A WEEK

now if this was a n*gga with 100 subs crying then that would just be a whole different story. This n*gga is just milking the ban for that YT$$$$
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #47
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9776 9 K  Slaps total: 864 864
 bangaondatrack said
Exactly

this n*gga got 3 million views off that video alone. n*ggas in here really dont know the game. This n*gga really dont give a fu*k about being banned when he is making insane amounts of money. If he is banned he can make a new account. . . if he is hardware banned he can buy a new PC.

this dude is averaging 500k-1.5 million views A VIDEO not to mention twitch subs, patreon, donations, merch ect.

this guy at the very LEAST is making about 15k A WEEK

now if this was a n*gga with 100 subs crying then that would just be a whole different story. This n*gga is just milking the ban for that YT$$$$
Yep. n*ggas thinking folk just being geeks on youtube when the hustle is so real. I follow relatively small boxing channels, like 1k to 50k subs or so and the money they bring in in superchats every day can get ridiculous. Getting a few hundred dollars a day for a hobby is dope, now when you reach the level of dude in OP, that's your fu*kin job.

2 weeks ago '14        #48
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6552 6 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K
I cant wait for these type of dudes to turn 30 so they can look back at how stupid they look crying over a game and how much time they've wasted being pathetic

playing games for revenue is one thing... but halting real life over it.. oof

2 weeks ago '06        #49
TreZ 
space
space
Props total: 4517 4 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
 Bando Jonez said
I cant wait for these type of dudes to turn 30 so they can look back at how stupid they look crying over a game and how much time they've wasted being pathetic

playing games for revenue is one thing... but halting real life over it.. oof
this streamer is making more money than you and i.....

2 weeks ago '07        #50
Jayceon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3694 3 K  Slaps total: 892 892
 Dilla Deaf said
I read the comments....dude was using aim bot.... if so he doenít need to cry if he got banned trying to cheat at the game...

Would have gave it more thought if he played the grind the hard way and someone reported him and banned him out of jealously.then would had some empathy for him...but nope..
What is aimbot? Stops you from missing? Computer thing?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  33
Image(s) inside Are You Catching a Murder Case Over This?
102 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-39online now  24
Image(s) inside #metoo
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  17
Image(s) inside WTF: Every RAPPER In The GAME BOOKING PRICES LEAKED! & U WON'T BELIEVE..
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  6
Image(s) inside Can this brand make a comeback?
167 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy