POWER mid-season Finale *MAJOR f-cking SPOILER alert* thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tv / movies

3 weeks ago '14        #26
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 48099 48 K  Slaps total: 8234 8 K
Posted this in the Power thread.

Lurker said
Just after watching the show, I'm going to take a stab in the dark as to who I think
[spoiler - click to view]

(FYI: Courtney said that the

)

I don't think

did it...that's the easy/lazy choice...

I DO THINK

...but I don't think

shot him, but here's who I think did...

Which brings me to... Tate:

I believe Tate did it because he has experience as a cop. He's very tactical with the gun; none of that side arm 'Boyz N the Hood' sh*t. The place where Ghost was standing...only a trained individual could sneak up on him like that. He sneaked behind Ghost, made his presence known once he saw Ghost in a vulnerable state, Ghost turns around, Tate shoots Ghost and he falls down while looking upward. Whoever the shooter was didn't come in the front door, otherwise Ghost would've seen him/her when they walked in. And the angle in which he was shot supports my theory; theirs couches and sh*t behind.

In fact, pay very close attention to Ghost's body language in the last frame...ignore the music in the background...You can get the sense that someone walks in behind Ghost as he looks over his shoulders...Ghost turns back around and takes a deep breath to brace himself because he knows he's about to get shot...on some, "alright n*gga, you got me." sh*t. Tate snuck up on him with the gun aimed and made ONE gunshot. That's tactical sh*t; It wasn't no multiple gunshots on some bloodshed street sh*t.

Tate had nothing to lose. Everything that he had worked for and built up for Ghost took it. And Ghost burned his ego. He ruined his campaign. Ramona chose Ghost over Tate. Ghost was everything Tate wanted to be , and he had everything that Tate wanted. In fairness to Tate, Ghost has been a nuisance to Tate the entire season... Ghost humilating him to his face was the last straw. Ghost literally sh*tted on Tate while he was at his low point. That's sh*t that send n*ggas over the edge (even in real life). He had a different level of rage towards Ghost that was far noticeable than the other characters. It was building up to this back when Tate first got introduced.

And what a coincidence, the episode where Tate alleged shoots Ghost...Simon comes back into the picture to remind Ghost that he was right about Tate the entire time (He was). And how Tate couldn't be trusted, and how he was his only true friend. (Which turned out to be true)

Fun fact:

+16   

3 weeks ago '19        #27
dbz1220 
space
space
space
Props total: 123 123  Slaps total: 4 4
If it is Tariq bi*ch a*s then he better pray Ghost is DEAD. Because he going end up like Shawn maybe. I don't think Ghost is dead put he will be really fu*k up from gun shoot and fall. He care more about his son life then Tasha manipulator a*s.

Ghost may be selfish but dude does want the best for the people he love. Funny how when he finally do better for himself mfs want to be mad.

Tasha better hope Tommy doesn't find out she k*ll his girl. Cause she better not ask Ghost for his help.
+14   

3 weeks ago '19        #28
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3635 3 K  Slaps total: 2058 2 K
 Ace2125 said
I shot ghost.

The better question is who wrote this bullsh*t
The black lady that's always in interviews with 50. Whatever her name is. She's a horrible writer.
+5   

3 weeks ago '19        #29
space
space
Tate was gonna tell Ghost something about his son before Ghost started feeling himself and talking sh*t. What was that about?
+22   

3 weeks ago '18        #30
brooklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 12543 12 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
 RedLight said
Is it really uncharacteristic?

Ghost been out for power since day one, i think what we saw today was just a natural progression of his character.

It's not uncommon for someone to become corrupted once they achieve ultimate power... dude has been borderline invincible since the beginning... if anything i would say what took him so long to flip?
Out for power doesn't mean u can't be strategic about things...that's what get and keep u there. And it was ill advised to rub people's noses in it unnecessarily. It could be because he felt he didn't need any of them anymore, but makes no sense since he knew tate and Dre knew truths about him. It's stupid to antagonize and incentivize them when u already won.

Last edited by brooklynzfinest; 11-03-2019 at 09:47 AM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #31
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 31830 31 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
Knowing the horrific script writers on this show, Kanan probably got resurrected with no explanation and gunned him down
+47   

3 weeks ago '18        #32
brooklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 12543 12 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
 Elvis said
Tate was gonna tell Ghost something about his son before Ghost started feeling himself and talking sh*t. What was that about?
He was just gonna warn him that Saxe had came around asking about Tariq as well as that they were asking him about ghost. I think he thought better of lying to the cops and letting Saxe coerce him...but then ghost started humiliating him and he was like fu*k that.
+14   

3 weeks ago '19        #33
space
space
 GrgeClrk said
Knowing the horrific script writers on this show, Kanan probably got resurrected with no explanation and gunned him down
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #34
space
space
 brooklynzfinest said
He was just gonna warn him that Saxe had came around asking about Tariq as well as that they were asking him about ghost. I think he thought better of lying to the cops and letting Saxe coerce him...but then ghost started humiliating him and he was like fu*k that.
Oh ok.

The writing/directing made it seem like he was gonna want Ghost that his son was gonna set him up or idk, something. It looked like it was really important. But ok cool. Thanks.
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #35
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 12336 12 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
"nothing or nobody going to stop me".

That sh*t was annoying how many times he said that

Side note, I smiled so hard when

grabbed that gun from his case anticipating suicide only to reverse that smile to frown once I realized he was going for Ghost

cheesy a*s show
+17   

3 weeks ago '16        #36
2advanced 
space
space
space
Props total: 3565 3 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
The part where he seen his daughter though
+8   

3 weeks ago '10        #37
REG773 
space
space
space
Props total: 25364 25 K  Slaps total: 6869 6 K
I wanna clap that fed agent chick that let sax help
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #38
thechef 
space
space
Props total: 2854 2 K  Slaps total: 70 70

+9   

3 weeks ago '19        #39
space
space
 REG773 said
I wanna clap that fed agent chick that let sax help
She ain't a fed. Unless I missed something.
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #40
daoneandonly 
space
space
space
Props total: 197 197  Slaps total: 15 15
Romana shot him she said she had secrets maybe he k*lled someone she knew
+5   

3 weeks ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 24224 24 K  Slaps total: 7630 7 K
 Elvis said
He was going to tell him about the feds and the Terry Silver sh*t and he snitched.
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 24224 24 K  Slaps total: 7630 7 K
 daoneandonly said
This is my theory
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #43
halfadash 
space
space
space
Props total: 2104 2 K  Slaps total: 76 76

+24   

3 weeks ago '11        #44
nomorebull34 
space
space
Props total: 1720 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
 daoneandonly said
My thoughts exactly she have all motivated

3 weeks ago '07        #45
Daville502 
space
space
Props total: 3996 3 K  Slaps total: 240 240
Ghost should have been shot a long time ago. He was so easy to touch it was laughable. Never had any body guards no security at the club people just coming and going as they pleased. I bet they dont even have security cameras in the club right? Because that would have captured the k*ller on video.
+6   

3 weeks ago '11        #46
BtMkRs 
space
space
Props total: 11785 11 K  Slaps total: 1262 1 K
Didn’t watch yet & tried to not read these spoilers .. If ghost got shot it was Tasha new fkboi

3 weeks ago '11        #47
BtMkRs 
space
space
Props total: 11785 11 K  Slaps total: 1262 1 K
 halfadash said

The other daughter did it
+10   

3 weeks ago '08        #48
cmac101 
space
space
Props total: 392 392  Slaps total: 30 30
I say either Ramona, Tariq, or that n*gga Q. I’m wondering why Ced the Entertainer was shooting at tommy and ghost ��
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #49
A T 
space
space
Props total: 7070 7 K  Slaps total: 1430 1 K
Probably Ramona who has some connection to the girl that Tariq was selling drugs with at his old school.

Edit- Does anybody think Ghost is actually dead?
+2   

3 weeks ago '12        #50
OGpremo 
space
space
Props total: 14744 14 K  Slaps total: 2027 2 K
 Ace2125 said
I shot ghost.

The better question is who wrote this bullsh*t
I literally watch to laugh... writing is horrible. I’ve seen better writing on cartoons
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  27
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
125 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+54online now  24
Article inside Mannie Fresh Tells All: Stories Behind His Classic Records!!!
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  19
website will pay you $3k a month to smoke weed
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Master P says everybody is comparing his sneakers to Jordan's