POWER mid-season Finale *MAJOR f-cking SPOILER alert* thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '18        #1
18260 page views
477 comments

brooklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 12535 12 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
POWER mid-season Finale *MAJOR f-cking SPOILER alert* thread

So, who the fu*k you think shot ghost? I was gonna make this a poll, but think that would be kind of giving it away that he died to the smart people since I put spoiler in title ...

And for some of the youngins, this is paying homage to "who shot JR?" from the show Dallas.

Paz, Tate, Dre, Tariq, Tasha, Tommy, Saxe?

I knew the n*gga was gonna die as soon as Tasha told him she never wanna see him again...then thought Tariq was gonna do it at the meet...a lot of people had motives...

Episode was called no one can stop me (so u know someone would)...and he kept saying it all cheesy like throughout the episode lol...+ the angie scene + the way he fell while dying in slow motion was corny as hell...but other than that, tremendous episode.

The first clue came when he started unnecessarily taunting Tate when he was coming on some humble sh*t...like this n*gga Ghost really feeling himself huh...

I'ma say it ain't Paz or Saxe right off the bat...Paz is anti-climatic and Saxe is too obvious + would leave the viewers with no satisfaction because he's an a**hole.

He straight bi*ched Dre image, so he had huge motivation, but I think--and the same thing with Tate--them k*lling him is just not as interesting...like they're there to be satisfied he died. It has to be the family to keep it interesting...Tommy, Tasha, or Tariq

It ain't Tommy. Would be stupid to make it mysterious when they've tried to get the other k*lled multiple times this season. So gotta be Tasha or Tariq...my bet is Tariq...he came in the all black suit and said good night, Dad + has all the motive in the world. Tasha and Tommy gonna try and help him cover it up in the final episodes.

Who y'all think did it?

Last edited by brooklynzfinest; 11-03-2019 at 09:39 AM..
+40   

best
worst
477 comments

2 weeks ago '04        #2
slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13263 13 K  Slaps total: 539 539
It’s gotta be Tariq
- Ghost pulled a gun on him
- he keeps saying he’s not his father
- learned about Breeze “getting in Ghosts way” + wanting Tariq to turn himself in
- Kanan flashback about ruining sons
- it would be full circle of k*lling the big-dog in order to take over

+72   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 35671 35 K  Slaps total: 5331 5 K
He ain't dead. It's a flashback. Who gonna run Truth? Who gonna take care of Yaz?( the little girl)
They gonna use Tariq for the spinoff and Ghost gonna whack his a*s.

2 weeks ago '18        #4
brooklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
 slipnslide85 said
It’s gotta be Tariq
- learned about Breeze “getting in Ghosts way” + wanting Tariq to turn himself in

yeah, the whole patricide sh*t + the irony of the connection between K k*lling his son.

Never liked Riq...lil bi*ch a*s n*gga lol. It's probably because I got a 15 year old and I came up in Brownsville and ain't had sh*t, sold what I sold (nothing major), and made a legit career...put him through private school and sh*t. So I resonated with Ghost's vision and fatherhood...and this n*gga didn't even appreciate it. My son takes things for granted at times, because he never had to go through any struggle, but at least I have no fear of him pump-faking it like Tariq. Ungrateful fu*k lol
+91   

2 weeks ago '12        #5
OhBoy1356 
space
space
Props total: 7600 7 K  Slaps total: 1439 1 K
Who was in that car following ghost out of the announcement also who shot at him and Tommy? Who sent them? I think that will be the person who shot his a*s and the next big bad for the spin off.
+32   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
space
space
space
 The Gary Group said
He ain't dead. It's a flashback. Who gonna run Truth? Who gonna take care of Yaz?( the little girl)
Flashback? how, sway?

Truth and Yaz ain't top priority on the viewers' concern list. Spin off? I'm used to your posts making a lot of sense my g...u drunk and/or high?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
Dash 
space
space
space
Props total: 44896 44 K  Slaps total: 4216 4 K
 OhBoy1356 said
Who was in that car following ghost out of the announcement also who shot at him and Tommy? Who sent them? I think that will be the person who shot his a*s and the next big bad for the spin off.
yep

it definitely ain't who u think it is...
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
space
space
space
 OhBoy1356 said
Good point, I forgot about the hitters they sent for both of them. I believe Tommy was the one who was following him though--he was at the event, but left early...he was following him before that.

What else I think is interesting though is that ghost got the burner to 2-bit in Jail and said he wanted a favor, for money and revenge...who and for what? U think Ghost's trying to run the narrative that Tommy set them up to get bagged? Or maybe he thought Dre was still there so he was tryna set that hit up? Seems unnecessarily risky though since he already 'won' with Dre to his knowledge.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #9
ThunnLanguage 
space
space
Props total: 8745 8 K  Slaps total: 499 499
They basically telegraphed the shooting thruout the entire damned show. How many damned times did they make him riff on "Nothing/no one can stop me..." it was the title of the damned episode.... subtle.
smfh

and he ain't dead or k*lled, we should all realize this
+57   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13872 13 K  Slaps total: 2837 2 K
- someone connected to Breeze
- Q
- Ghost did that sh*t, but it's hard to believe when he looked off guard
- who ever Effie is working for
- nobody that we seen coming at the end, did that sh*t
+11   

2 weeks ago '07        #11
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 109722 109 K  Slaps total: 19177 19 K
After watching this power confidential sh*t, they said its one of them, that walked to the club

I said it was tasha new boyfriend, but nah it aint him. Logically, it aint tommy or angie sister. Saxe dont know truth like that. How would he get in. Tasha would have a whole dialogue before k*lling someone lol. It aint her. Dre wouldve seen the cop by the back right lol.

It was tariq. Ghost gave tariq that story about breeze and ghost said i gave him one more chance and breeze aint change up. Well at truth tariq asked one more time about turning himself in, ghost kept it 100 still. n*gga told him "goodnight".
+53   

2 weeks ago '12        #12
OhBoy1356 
space
space
Props total: 7600 7 K  Slaps total: 1439 1 K
 brooklynzfinest said
Good point, I forgot about the hitters they sent for both of them. I believe Tommy was the one who was following him though--he was at the event, but left early...he was following him before that.

What else I think is interesting though is that ghost got the burner to 2-bit in Jail and said he wanted a favor, for money and revenge...who and for what? U think Ghost's trying to run the narrative that Tommy set them up to get bagged? Or maybe he thought Dre was still there so he was tryna set that hit up? Seems unnecessarily risky though since he already 'won' with Dre to his knowledge.
Ghost wanted 2bit to k*ll Dre he told 2bit your day one set you up not Tommy
+17   

2 weeks ago '07        #13
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 109722 109 K  Slaps total: 19177 19 K
But i still wanna know what the favor ghost asked of 2bit
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13872 13 K  Slaps total: 2837 2 K
 Bkjj11 said
After watching this power confidential sh*t, they said its one of them, that walked to the club
Really? Hmmmm

I thought it'd be a heavily hinted unknown. If that's the case, Tate or Tariq
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 35671 35 K  Slaps total: 5331 5 K
 brooklynzfinest said
Flashback? how, sway?

Truth and Yaz ain't top priority on the viewers' concern list. Spin off? I'm used to your posts making a lot of sense my g...u drunk and/or high?
Sarcasm family
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
space
space
space
 Bkjj11 said

I said it was tasha new boyfriend, but nah it aint him. Logically, it aint tommy or angie sister. Saxe dont know truth like that. How would he get in. Tasha would have a whole dialogue before k*lling someone lol. It aint her. Dre wouldve seen the cop by the back right lol.

It was tariq. Ghost gave tariq that story about breeze and ghost said i gave him one more chance and breeze aint change up. Well at truth tariq asked one more time about turning himself in, ghost kept it 100 still. n*gga told him "goodnight".
yup, ain't watch power confidential, but that makes sense. I know people are saying it's someone we don't expect, but I don't see this show going for the shock value like that...it has never been super clever, just super dramatic and plotting.

Great point about Ghost's conversation with him and telling him about Breeze's last chance. Only thing I ain't like about this episode is that Ghost's character swayed from being super smart to super arrogant. He was always feeling himself, but not to the point where he's dumb enough to humiliate people like Tate and Dre when he finally reached success. It was uncharacteristic.
+69   

2 weeks ago '06        #17
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
Props total: 3734 3 K  Slaps total: 47 47
 brooklynzfinest said
yup, ain't watch power confidential, but that makes sense. I know people are saying it's someone we don't expect, but I don't see this show going for the shock value like that...it has never been super clever, just super dramatic and plotting.

Great point about Ghost's conversation with him and telling him about Breeze's last chance. Only thing I ain't like about this episode is that Ghost's character swayed from being super smart to super arrogant. He was always feeling himself, but not to the point where he's dumb enough to humiliate people like Tate and Dre when he finally reached success. It was uncharacteristic.
Exactly .. that sh*t was wackkkkk.
+32   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
bdizzle316 
space
space
Props total: 15 15  Slaps total: 4 4
It's Tasha's new boyfriend, "Q" (Quinton Wallace)
+11   

2 weeks ago '14        #19
guccibandana 
space
space
Props total: 1381 1 K  Slaps total: 458 458
It was prob a shootout in the room before we see Ghost falling out
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
Ace2125 
space
space
Props total: 2170 2 K  Slaps total: 362 362
I shot ghost.

The better question is who wrote this bullsh*t
+78   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
YoungOG 
space
space
Props total: 4064 4 K  Slaps total: 1471 1 K
 slipnslide85 said
It’s gotta be Tariq

I think tasha.. he know she splattered keisha sh*t,and the Tariq sh*t..plus she felt away when he told her about the Ramona sh*t

Last edited by YoungOG; 11-03-2019 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: a
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
dat_boi_tj 
space
space
Props total: 3216 3 K  Slaps total: 215 215
Now Tariq wanna be a kid when his little a*s may get locked up. Did miss something earlier, who the hell was shooting at Tommie and Ghost by that warehouse
+27   

2 weeks ago '10        #23
RedLight 
space
space
Props total: 4125 4 K  Slaps total: 354 354
 brooklynzfinest said

Is it really uncharacteristic?

Ghost been out for power since day one, i think what we saw today was just a natural progression of his character.

It's not uncommon for someone to become corrupted once they achieve ultimate power... dude has been borderline invincible since the beginning... if anything i would say what took him so long to flip?
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #24
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3618 3 K  Slaps total: 2047 2 K
 The Gary Group said
Wait what? What flashback? A flashback to Ghost getting shot? Huh? I'm not trolling. Explain what the hell you're talking about.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #25
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3618 3 K  Slaps total: 2047 2 K
 The Gary Group said
Sarcasm family
Oh, I guess you were um kidding or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
2019 Black Friday deals?
61 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+33online now  28
Article inside Welp : Marvel Studios to 'redeem' Hulk following "Endgame"
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+26online now  25
Video inside Nov 19 - LIVE 9am Official PEACH MINT Extortion Hearings DAY 3 (William..
911 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+64online now  8
Jim Rome fully and correctly breaksdown what REALLY happened with Kap
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy