The Villian of the Harriet Tubman movie is a black man

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tv / movies

3 weeks ago '05        #26
Y.G. 
space
space
space
Props total: 22153 22 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
Just got back from seeing this. The main villain was white, not black. In fact,
[spoiler - click to view]

Sucka.

Last edited by Y.G.; 11-02-2019 at 03:04 PM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #27
59fifty 
space
space
Props total: 26141 26 K  Slaps total: 4513 4 K
While there were mfs on that bullsh*t and even black slave owners and whole ski folk ain’t ya kinfolk sh*t n allat...this is still some bullsh*t and I peep wtf they doing, they can keep this feminist bullsh*t
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #28
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 32981 32 K  Slaps total: 5222 5 K
 CJ Schwarz said
Moms been told me that they been attacking the Black female-male relationship through hiring practices, welfare policies, and media. So, this is not surprising.
You see it now in interracial dating on tv now too

White Male black female is a huge thing now

I seen the plot
+20   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '13        #29
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 33569 33 K  Slaps total: 2750 2 K
White people love movie hug and forgiveness catharsis for one of the worst atrocities known to man

Like yall DID THAT sh*t and it was AS BAD as it sounds if not worse, just please stop tryna hide from it, yall were the BAD guys so what are you tryna be now? You wanna keep rewriting history and keep being the bad guy or you tryna hold a mirror up to yourself and fix the damage done?
+20   

3 weeks ago '14        #30
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 31840 31 K  Slaps total: 5552 5 K
 DiegoRivera said
White people love movie hug and forgiveness catharsis for one of the worst atrocities known to man

Like yall DID THAT sh*t and it was AS BAD as it sounds if not worse, just please stop tryna hide from it, yall were the BAD guys so what are you tryna be now? You wanna keep rewriting history and keep being the bad guy or you tryna hold a mirror up to yourself and fix the damage done?
Cosign they keep patting themselves on the back for freeing the slaves and act like martians came down here and enslaved black people and they are the ones who freed us. They even act like paying reparations makes no sense at all like this entire wealthiest country ever wasn't built on our ancestors free labor. That was them stealing us, raping, castrating, beating and demeaning us in the name of Jesus. Like yes those were yourgreat great grandfathers and 40% of slaveowners were pawgs so those were also your great great grandmothers owning black people like a pair of shoes and working us for free until we died or were murdered by them or sold to other plantations. Those were your grandfathers lynching us and fake police murdering us after slavery. Those were your fathers enforcing jim crow. Thats you and your family right now pretending to be accidental racists and not stay on code with white supremacy. The worst part is all the Shaq Barkley Whitlock k*ller Mike Candice Owens Sage Steele Tracee ellis Ross Stephen a smith types who agree with them and don't want to offend them by stating facts.

Everybody knew this movie would be factually incorrect bullsh*t starting with the non ados actress who has already bashed black Americans on twitter and keeps saying stupid things about Tubman in interviews. They/this country owes us trillions but tapdancing sellouts and bedw*nches say forget about it and move on. At the end of the day they want us to just be happy we are not slaves anymore. They wrote the history can still cant make their ancestors not seem like pure evil for what they did. They want us to eventually just say slaveowners are like bezos and bill gates just entrepreneurs of their day no big deal stop complaining and demanding what was paid for in blood and is owed to you and was promised. Their ancestors promised it to us because they feared the free slaves would want revenge but they keep forgetting we are not evil like they were and we never have done anything to make racists hate us they just do from the day you are born.

non ados over here misrepresenting us in movies and working for less pay than the black American actors have fought for and laughing at our f*ght for reparations because they stopped f*ghting white supremacy in their country or island and came here to use up the resources and living conditions we fought for.

+14   

3 weeks ago '18        #31
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
Props total: 11968 11 K  Slaps total: 4108 4 K
Tbh itís how it should be the truth is itís always a **** in our way it be your own people u got to f*ght them before u f*ght the white man look at django he couldnít do sh*t until he got Samuel l Jackson out the way sellout a*s n*gga smh

3 weeks ago '16        #32
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 13237 13 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
 RoyRogers225 said
Tbh itís how it should be the truth is itís always a **** in our way it be your own people u got to f*ght them before u f*ght the white man look at django he couldnít do sh*t until he got Samuel l Jackson out the way sellout a*s n*gga smh
You think Django was a real and authentic representation of that time?

You're skipping over the fact that the movie is a lie. They crowbarred sh*t into her that DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+7   

3 weeks ago '04        #33
all3rd 
space
space
Props total: 32041 32 K  Slaps total: 10508 10 K
Parasite is the best movie of the decade anyways.

3 weeks ago '18        #34
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
 Negusis said
You think Django was a real and authentic representation of that time?

You're skipping over the fact that the movie is a lie. They crowbarred sh*t into her that DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donít care I think as a black man this problem should be at the forefront the coons they do the white mans bidden we have to f*ght them before we can even get to the white man itís sad but true I can see Harriet tryna set her people free and some hating a*s **** mad telling the white man Harriet Tubman said herself she could have saved a thousand more if only they knew they was slaves she is talking about the coons the Uncle Toms you might be one if u donít get what Iím saying u might be the defender of the white man

3 weeks ago '17        #35
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 6750 6 K  Slaps total: 1592 1 K
 titans7 said
Cosign they keep patting themselves on the back for freeing the slaves and act like martians came down here and enslaved black people and they are the ones who freed us. They even act like paying reparations makes no sense at all like this entire wealthiest country ever wasn't built on our ancestors free labor. That was them stealing us, raping, castrating, beating and demeaning us in the name of Jesus. Like yes those were yourgreat great grandfathers and 40% of slaveowners were pawgs so those were also your great great grandmothers owning black people like a pair of shoes and working us for free until we died or were murdered by them or sold to other plantations. Those were your grandfathers lynching us and fake police murdering us after slavery. Those were your fathers enforcing jim crow. Thats you and your family right now pretending to be accidental racists and not stay on code with white supremacy. The worst part is all the Shaq Barkley Whitlock k*ller Mike Candice Owens Sage Steele Tracee ellis Ross Stephen a smith types who agree with them and don't want to offend them by stating facts.

Everybody knew this movie would be factually incorrect bullsh*t starting with the non ados actress who has already bashed black Americans on twitter and keeps saying stupid things about Tubman in interviews. They/this country owes us trillions but tapdancing sellouts and bedw*nches say forget about it and move on. At the end of the day they want us to just be happy we are not slaves anymore. They wrote the history can still cant make their ancestors not seem like pure evil for what they did. They want us to eventually just say slaveowners are like bezos and bill gates just entrepreneurs of their day no big deal stop complaining and demanding what was paid for in blood and is owed to you and was promised. Their ancestors promised it to us because they feared the free slaves would want revenge but they keep forgetting we are not evil like they were and we never have done anything to make racists hate us they just do from the day you are born.

non ados over here misrepresenting us in movies and working for less pay than the black American actors have fought for and laughing at our f*ght for reparations because they stopped f*ghting white supremacy in their country or island and came here to use up the resources and living conditions we fought for.

You got alot of hate in your heart for other black ppl. Tbh I never even heard of this movie and was never finna watch it. I generally don't watch these civil rights/slavery movies. Sick of the rehashing. I'm a non-ADOS and y'all ADOS can have y'all reparations. I'd never even heard of that term until I got on this site (I don't have a Twitter, social media is toxic). I will say u need to chill on tryna separate us, we non-ADOS go through the same racism in today's America that y'all ADOS do. Also don't see how reparations for carribean immigrants to America, who also came to the west due to slavery, is a bad thing. I'm Nigerian so that doesn't apply to me. We all gotta stop tryna separate ourselves though (colorism, ados vs non ados, etc.), this sh*t is ridiculous.

Last edited by Pythagoras; 11-02-2019 at 08:26 AM..

3 weeks ago '18        #36
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20668 20 K  Slaps total: 5357 5 K
Im not watching this sh*t. They made a damn nigerian who hates african americans fu*king harriet tubman.

Just off that
+13   

3 weeks ago '16        #37
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 13237 13 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
 RoyRogers225 said
Donít care I think as a black man this problem should be at the forefront the coons they do the white mans bidden we have to f*ght them before we can even get to the white man itís sad but true I can see Harriet tryna set her people free and some hating a*s **** mad telling the white man Harriet Tubman said herself she could have saved a thousand more if only they knew they was slaves she is talking about the coons the Uncle Toms you might be one if u donít get what Iím saying u might be the defender of the white man
Stop using the term Uncle Tom's until you actually read the book and know what it means.

There were no black slave catchers chasing Harriet. That is the point.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #38
TJSky 23 
space
space
space
Props total: 1763 1 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Idk why any of yall are acting like you actually give a fu*k about this fake a*s outrage another L for black twitter

3 weeks ago '18        #39
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
 Negusis said
Stop using the term Uncle Tom's until you actually read the book and know what it means.

There were no black slave catchers chasing Harriet. That is the point.
Yeah but it was coons tryna help the slave catchers or tryna tell the master what she was planning
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #40
Kingme 
space
space
Props total: 14462 14 K  Slaps total: 2741 2 K
 Pythagoras said
You got alot of hate in your heart for other black ppl. Tbh I never even heard of this movie and was never finna watch it. I generally don't watch these civil rights/slavery movies. Sick of the rehashing. I'm a non-ADOS and y'all ADOS can have y'all reparations. I'd never even heard of that term until I got on this site (I don't have a Twitter, social media is toxic). I will say u need to chill on tryna separate us, we non-ADOS go through the same racism in today's America that y'all ADOS do. Also don't see how reparations for carribean immigrants to America, who also came to the west due to slavery, is a bad thing. I'm Nigerian so that doesn't apply to me. We all gotta stop tryna separate ourselves though (colorism, ados vs non ados, etc.), this sh*t is ridiculous.
Bro, you're Nigerian and you never heard or seen the stereotypes and prejudice that Nigerians have for Black Americans?

Even Black folk from the Caribbean have negative stereotypes and believes about Black Americans, no?

If you want to help Black Americans you can speak up when your family members talk down on us and shut the fu*k up when we feel some kind of way about the disrespect because it's clear we're going to be doing the f*ghting for rights while y'all continue to ride our coattails and softshoe for whites.
+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #41
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Kingme said
Bro, you're Nigerian and you never heard or seen the stereotypes and prejudice that Nigerians have for Black Americans?

Even Black folk from the Caribbean have negative stereotypes and believes about Black Americans, no?

If you want to help Black Americans you can speak up when your family members talk down on us and shut the fu*k up when we feel some kind of way about the disrespect because it's clear we're going to be doing the f*ghting for rights while y'all continue to ride our coattails and softshoe for whites.
This is a sad post. I grew up here my guy. Older ppl talk down sometimes and I'll mention it ain't right. But we young n*ggas that grew up here don't even see a difference between us and y'all. sh*t when I came here it was the black man calling me an "African booty scratcher" not the white man. I don't hold that childish sh*t against any of my brothers it's in the past. But you ready to tear down another black man over a*sumptions. The white man won, you here telling another black man to shut the fu*k up and they've convinced you to turn against a brother. You just as brainwashed and outta line as some of the older Nigerians. Also, we come from a difficult and poor country. When some of the older ones see how y'all waste opportunities (alot of y'all do there's no denying it) it sickens them. I can see where they come from on that. But I'll never condone looking down on a brother.

Last edited by Pythagoras; 11-02-2019 at 02:14 PM..
+5   

3 weeks ago '06        #42
Kingme 
space
space
 Pythagoras said
This is a sad post. I grew up here my guy. Older ppl talk down sometimes and I'll mention it ain't right. But we young n*ggas that grew up here don't even see a difference between us and y'all. sh*t when I came here it was the black man calling me an "African booty scratcher" not the white man. I don't hold that childish sh*t against any of my brothers it's in the past. But you ready to tear down another black man over a*sumptions. The white man won, you here telling another black man to shut the fu*k up and they've convinced you to turn against a brother. You just as brainwashed and outta line as some of the older Nigerians. Also, we come from a difficult and poor country. When some of the older ones see how y'all waste opportunities (alot of y'all do there's no denying it) it sickens them. I can see where they come from on that. But I'll never condone looking down on a brother.
Fam, if you grew up here you know Black people got jokes, calling you an African booty scratcher is different than Nigerians believing in their hearts that all of the negative things white people say about Black people only applies to Black people from America.

You can't name one negative stereotype that Black people in America have about Black people anywhere else on the planet but you can list plenty from Nigeria alone.

Like I said, hop off our nuts bro. We don't hate you or hate on any of you, we got this, continue to enjoy the fruits of our labor

3 weeks ago '10        #43
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 19812 19 K  Slaps total: 2594 2 K
 Doc Logical said
Oh sh*t. Oh wow, who saw that bullsh*t movie being on some bullsh*t.

All them props ya'll gave it. just for that movie to spit back in yo face.
I watched a clip and thought it was interesting... up until she jumped off a bridge... into a river... full of jagged rocks.
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #44
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Kingme said
Fam, if you grew up here you know Black people got jokes, calling you an African booty scratcher is different than Nigerians believing in their hearts that all of the negative things white people say about Black people only applies to Black people from America.

You can't name one negative stereotype that Black people in America have about Black people anywhere else but you can lost plenty from Nigeria alone.

Like I said, hop off our nuts bro. We don't hate you or hate on any of you, we got this, continue to enjoy the fruits of our labor
You gotta stop with the massive a*sumptions, you painting Nigerians like we the KKK. Most of my people not like that. What we do think is "black ppl gotta do more with what they have now and work harder". Other black ppl will tell u that. Also, you clearly have a feeling of superiority as you feel other nonADOS blacks are enjoying the fruits of your labor - I hope that makes you feel better about yourself? I was bullied for being different. That's prejudice my guy. Not jokes. I'm done here. This sh*t is disappointing.

Last edited by Pythagoras; 11-02-2019 at 02:29 PM..
+8   

3 weeks ago '16        #45
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 5099 5 K  Slaps total: 875 875
Skipped this and that Weak a*s show Abishola & Bob. The enemy is working extra to divide us...
+5   

3 weeks ago '15        #46
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 25478 25 K  Slaps total: 3972 3 K
Oh of course ...movie wasnt on my radar tired of slave movies guess they'll always have a steady supply for upcoming generations though

3 weeks ago '09        #47
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 8185 8 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
Lol I wasn't seeing it anyways. Ain't like some real n*ggas making it. Don't support it, easy

3 weeks ago '06        #48
Kingme 
space
space
 Pythagoras said
You gotta stop with the massive a*sumptions, you painting Nigerians like we the KKK. Most of my people not like that. What we do think is "black ppl gotta do more with what they have now and work harder". Other black ppl will tell u that. Also, you clearly have a feeling of superiority as you feel other nonADOS blacks are enjoying the fruits of your labor - I hope that makes you feel better about yourself? I was bullied for being different. That's prejudice my guy. Not jokes. I'm done here. This sh*t is disappointing.
You clearly don't comprehend. No one is painting you. You came in this thread upset because Black folk don't like how the Harriet movie worked out. I simply saying when it comes to these topics, kindly, shut the fu*k up bro.

3 weeks ago '17        #49
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 52369 52 K  Slaps total: 38377 38 K
 EZ Green said
This is the exact problem I have with Django. But muhfu*kas love that sh*t
n*gga Django was a ruthless k*ller of white men and women.
+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #50
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Kingme said
You clearly don't comprehend. No one is painting you. You came in this thread upset because Black folk don't like how the Harriet movie worked out. I simply saying when it comes to these topics, kindly, shut the fu*k up bro.
My initial response had nothing to do with this. And nah n*gga, I'm just as black as you, def ain't gotta stfu about anything related to the black experience in America. I can speak on black issues just like you, I experience the same racism. Just cuz my ancestors ain't experience slavery doesn't mean we different. You ain't experience slavery n*gga. This my entire problem. Y'all keep tryna put a wedge between us. The person who I responded to constantly be on this, ADOS vs. non ADOS, blacks against other blacks. That's what I responded to. The white man is winning.

Last edited by Pythagoras; 11-02-2019 at 03:06 PM..
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+90online now  39
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
128 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Elizabeth Banks Faces Backlash for Saying Wonder Woman & Captain Marve..
51 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside The Sonic redesign cost Paramount less than $5M, bringing the films bu..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  6
Tory Lanez being a real one
40 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy