DBZK Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Paris Games Week Trailer - PS4/XB1/PC

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  100
31 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '05        #1
776 page views
9 comments

Chuck_Remixed 
space
space
Props total: 9212 9 K  Slaps total: 416 416
DBZK Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Paris Games Week Trailer - PS4/XB1/PC

Dat CC2 Flareimage
+7   

best
worst
9 comments

2 weeks ago '06        #2
TreZ 
space
space
space
Props total: 4458 4 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
Can’t wait for this game. fu*k the people that are hating this just because “it’s the same story/game” they don’t know what they are missing out on!
+3   

1 week ago '19        #3
cnbftbgb 
space
space
Props total: 706 706  Slaps total: 9 9
 TreZ said
Canít wait for this game. fu*k the people that are hating this just because ďitís the same story/gameĒ they donít know what they are missing out on!
I respect it but I'm DBZed out.

I've played every DBZ game from SNES and Sega to DBFZ. It looks amazing but I think I'm just fatigued.
+4   

1 week ago '11        #4
YungAJ24 
space
space
Props total: 6838 6 K  Slaps total: 830 830
The fact that the combat looks just like XV's combat bothers me a lot, that combat gameplay is gonna get tedious very quick. It's the only thing that makes me not want to cop this.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #5
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 18077 18 K  Slaps total: 2019 2 K
 YungAJ24 said
The fact that the combat looks just like XV's combat bothers me a lot, that combat gameplay is gonna get tedious very quick. It's the only thing that makes me not want to cop this.
did you expect it to be 2D and grounded like f*ghterz? that makes for good f*ghting games but does not at all capture what DB is about. has to be 3D arena f*ghting with flying or it would be bullsh*t.

1 week ago '11        #6
YungAJ24 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said
did you expect it to be 2D and grounded like f*ghterz? that makes for good f*ghting games but does not at all capture what DB is about. has to be 3D arena f*ghting with flying or it would be bullsh*t.
Budokai Series, Budokai Tenkaichi Series, Raging Blast series & f*ghterZ are much better than Battle of Z & the XV Series imo

I'd rather play Legacy of Goku 2 & Buu's Fury more than the XV series too

too each their own, if these kinds of games are what you enjoy then that's cool fam, it gets boring fast to me. Most of the DBZ 2D games are timeless.

1 week ago '07        #7
joshdogg26 
space
space
 YungAJ24 said
Budokai Series, Budokai Tenkaichi Series, Raging Blast series & f*ghterZ are much better than Battle of Z & the XV Series imo

I'd rather play Legacy of Goku 2 & Buu's Fury more than the XV series too

too each their own, if these kinds of games are what you enjoy then that's cool fam, it gets boring fast to me. Most of the DBZ 2D games are timeless.
I think we should be able to agree to take styles like f*ghterzs and legacy of goku off the table since that style would never work for what they're trying to accomplish here with an open world 3D game that lets you fly around freely.

what specifically about what you've seen about this makes you compare it to XV rather than the other 3D arena f*ghters in the series like budokai?

1 week ago '11        #8
YungAJ24 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said
I think we should be able to agree to take styles like f*ghterzs and legacy of goku off the table since that style would never work for what they're trying to accomplish here with an open world 3D game that lets you fly around freely.

what specifically about what you've seen about this makes you compare it to XV rather than the other 3D arena f*ghters in the series like budokai?
The combat looks exactly like XV (& Jump Force) where you just spam the square/X button for melee combo attacks, it's not as enjoyable as stringing together different combos with all the buttons like in the Tenkaichi games.

+1   

1 week ago '04        #9
Ill Fred 
space
space
Props total: 635 635  Slaps total: 107 107
Yea.....I'll take nay for 700 Alex.

1 week ago '07        #10
joshdogg26 
space
space
 YungAJ24 said
The combat looks exactly like XV (& Jump Force) where you just spam the square/X button for melee combo attacks, it's not as enjoyable as stringing together different combos with all the buttons like in the Tenkaichi games.

idk breh, I don't see anything in this video that looks any different from what you can do in the XV series, but it's been a while since I played BT3. Dimps made both BT and XV series, so if anything they're more similar than what CC2 is doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  26
thc infused rolling papers...100mg of 97% thc oil
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-34online now  22
Image(s) inside ALICIA KEY IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO Put A DRESS on Her TODDLER SON
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
Video inside Keri Hilson Gets The Dubai Treatment In Australia (Sh@tted and Leaked on)
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+79online now  7
Someone assign Vlad to find out what happened to Master WD Fard (NOI founder) ..
156 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy