And this is why I believe the next location in GTA VI should be here.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
19 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '14        #26
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6552 6 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K
 maranello550 said
Rockstar would not be able to replicate that same appeal that previous gta titles had.Sure they can create a new map that is based on vice city but it would not be the same as the original.A hd vice city would not be as appealing as the original vice city.
But an HD Los Santos was appealing?

I can tell youve never been to Miami or know anything about it... Vice City would be incredible now

Better than a Los Santos where the Ballas took over Grove Street and government agents are the mission givers

2 weeks ago '08        #27
koopa24 
space
space
space
Props total: 977 977  Slaps total: 237 237
California /Vegas

2 weeks ago '16        #28
djbmp 
space
space
Props total: 3949 3 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 WCIB said
Sleeping Dogs >>>
I really want them to bring this franchise back

2 weeks ago '19        #29
Dzjackson97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 473 473  Slaps total: 238 238
I have a feeling GTA 6 is going to be in Vice City again.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #30
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 17173 17 K  Slaps total: 997 997
 djbmp said
I really want them to bring this franchise back
I saw an article that said a film is dropping based on the game, which in my opinion is a big, fat, juicy softball tossed right over the middle of the plate to not fu*k up. Easy story to tell on screen. What this means, I hope, is that the interest the movie might drum up would push someone to either purchase the IP from Square Enix or Square Enix can figure out a new home to continue development of the sequel. Apparently/allegedly the game was pretty far (not super far, but far enough) into the development process before United Front Games shut down.

We’ve seen crazier things happen my dude. Perhaps this next gen will give us the sequel we all want to see!
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
djbmp 
space
space
Props total: 3949 3 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 WCIB said
I saw an article that said a film is dropping based on the game, which in my opinion is a big, fat, juicy softball tossed right over the middle of the plate to not fu*k up. Easy story to tell on screen. What this means, I hope, is that the interest the movie might drum up would push someone to either purchase the IP from Square Enix or Square Enix can figure out a new home to continue development of the sequel. Apparently/allegedly the game was pretty far (not super far, but far enough) into the development process before United Front Games shut down.

We’ve seen crazier things happen my dude. Perhaps this next gen will give us the sequel we all want to see!
oooohhh i see what you talking about bruh.... i did a google search and seen a while back that Donnie yen may play the main character....

If done right that movie would do great numbers internationally

Lawd bring this to the PS5 or PC its day one purchase
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 5044 5 K  Slaps total: 920 920
 Way Tight said
Rockstar has said from the very beginning that GTA is a parody of American culture, and that having a game based on a city in another country will never happen. They ain't going to switch up and fu*k around experimenting with a winning formula.

they already have

also according to leaks there will be a rio de janeiro in gta 6
its supposedly in multiple decades and cities

2 weeks ago '16        #33
MacFrugal 
space
space
Props total: 2454 2 K  Slaps total: 374 374
 maranello550 said
Rockstar would not be able to replicate that same appeal that previous gta titles had.Sure they can create a new map that is based on vice city but it would not be the same as the original.A hd vice city would not be as appealing as the original vice city.
I think you’re projecting your preferences onto the public at large. No one misses the “appeal” of the old San Andreas in comparison to the new one, Vice City would be no different.

2 weeks ago '04        #34
realkilla3 
space
space
Props total: 13350 13 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
I think they should go futuristic with it have a city on top of a city with normal cars and flying cars and hover boards and trains already went to the past the future is the last real frontier

2 weeks ago '04        #35
astrotrain 
space
space
Props total: 1123 1 K  Slaps total: 152 152
we need a sleeping dogs sequel
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
kido21 
space
space
Props total: 1992 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
if square Enix was smart they'd Bring United Front Games back together and get to work on a next-gen Sleeping dogs 2 that sh*t would do numbers!!!

2 weeks ago '19        #37
maranello550 
space
space
space
Props total: 211 211  Slaps total: 34 34
 gh3tto said

they already have

That would be interesting if gta 6 was based in london/uk.Plus the creators of gta are not even american.

2 weeks ago '04        #38
gh3tto 
space
space
 maranello550 said
That would be interesting if gta 6 was based in london/uk.Plus the creators of gta are not even american.
the leaks claim its a narco themed game
supposedly set in the 70's and 80's maybe in vice city and rio
also it might be a lot more pc to satisfy the anti school shooter pressure
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #39
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 7498 7 K  Slaps total: 509 509

Dzjackson97 said
I have a feeling GTA 6 is going to be in Vice City again.
I've had this idea every since this DVD dropped, that they should do multiple areas to represent different states. What's hotter in hip hop than trap genre? I don't know why they won't do Atlanta. Now with how they did Rdr2 they could probably do Miami and Atlanta. Imagine the rappers you could create characters from like they did Lamar in Gta 5... T.I.P, 2chainz, Gucci, Jeezy, Lil John, Migos, etc.

If they did it doing the Crunk era and make it about a character from up north or out west moving to the area, could have a scene in the game where the guy goes to a club in Atl for the first time and lil scrappy performing Head Bussa and the character is seeing how people be pushing around on the floor. I think that still would be a cultural shock for most people. And as country as Atl seems to the rest of the country, technology wise is probably top 20 cities in America so they have the trap but also highly professional businesses as well.

Also more appropriate for the times would probably be San Francisco and Oakland, but no way are they not doing an updated version of vice city but am curious how they approach it in 2020's? Other than the bath salts and the occasional Florida man stories, Miami has been pretty tamed. But then again I remember an article that was released that said it would be in the 70s or something like that...

2 weeks ago '13        #40
chi town jays 
space
space
Props total: 1728 1 K  Slaps total: 210 210
Wish the foreign and new gta fans would understand that they’ve said only sticking with America because it’s a parody to American culture and doesn’t fit their themes like ex.

Gta 3- rising thru the cutthroat criminal underworld

Gta Vc - 80s drug trade/ Scarface

Gta sa- 90s gang wars

Gta 4- immigration/the American dream isn’t what it seems

Gta 5- the pursuit of the almighty American dollar/heist

Gta 6- corruption/ digital criminal underworld?

Yea foreign countries do have those problem too.. but more ppl can relate and understand American culture and also reason why their doing A listed cities first like NYC,LA,MIA,SF,LV and CHI/Detroit (Carcer city) etc because everyone knows about and have more likely been there.

Just like what everyone is saying I have a feeling there gonna do vc because I see a pattern of them doing bayou/southern cities (mafia3, rdr2) they’ve got the mechanics and development for it! I could be wrong tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #41
Bando Jonez 
space
space
 gh3tto said

they already have

You do know thats not a GTA game right?

You do know that is DLC for GTA1... There were 2 "London 1969" and "London 1961" both of which required the GTA 1 disc to work...

DLC is not a full game... GTA is american parody and wont be outside of USA ever...
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #42
Bando Jonez 
space
space
 realkilla3 said
I think they should go futuristic with it have a city on top of a city with normal cars and flying cars and hover boards and trains already went to the past the future is the last real frontier
Theres a game called GTA 2....

2 weeks ago '14        #43
Bando Jonez 
space
space
 rashadd said

I've had this idea every since this DVD dropped, that they should do multiple areas to represent different states. What's hotter in hip hop than trap genre? I don't know why they won't do Atlanta. Now with how they did Rdr2 they could probably do Miami and Atlanta. Imagine the rappers you could create characters from like they did Lamar in Gta 5... T.I.P, 2chainz, Gucci, Jeezy, Lil John, Migos, etc.

If they did it doing the Crunk era and make it about a character from up north or out west moving to the area, could have a scene in the game where the guy goes to a club in Atl for the first time and lil scrappy performing Head Bussa and the character is seeing how people be pushing around on the floor. I think that still would be a cultural shock for most people. And as country as Atl seems to the rest of the country, technology wise is probably top 20 cities in America so they have the trap but also highly professional businesses as well.

Also more appropriate for the times would probably be San Francisco and Oakland, but no way are they not doing an updated version of vice city but am curious how they approach it in 2020's? Other than the bath salts and the occasional Florida man stories, Miami has been pretty tamed. But then again I remember an article that was released that said it would be in the 70s or something like that...

I dont even no where to start with all the trash you just wrote...
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 37074 37 K  Slaps total: 2028 2 K
I think they should go back to the UK where it all started and bring in Ritchie for writing. sh*t would be mad jokes

2 weeks ago '04        #45
gh3tto 
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
You do know thats not a GTA game right?

You do know that is DLC for GTA1... There were 2 "London 1969" and "London 1961" both of which required the GTA 1 disc to work...

DLC is not a full game... GTA is american parody and wont be outside of USA ever...
thats funny
it doesnt matter that its dlc its a gta set in london

and the next game might be too

2 weeks ago '11        #46
tonio25 
space
space
Props total: 13623 13 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
 realkilla3 said
That's what ruined Saint Row
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #47
realkilla3 
space
space
Props total: 13350 13 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
 Bando Jonez said
Theres a game called GTA 2....
started playing GTA @3 never played the first two

tonio25 said
That's what ruined Saint Row
you right but I think they just went too far with the dumb sh*t if GTA did it right it could be on some total recall type sh*t

or something clean like this

Last edited by realkilla3; 11-03-2019 at 02:31 AM..

2 weeks ago '14        #48
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 7498 7 K  Slaps total: 509 509
 Bando Jonez said
I dont even no where to start with all the trash you just wrote...
To make the idea much simpler. My point is they can't keep doing the same 3 cities. Atlanta has been the hottest on the rap scene for the last decade. So start with a guy from another region coming to the city startng in the "Trap". And could make his way up or just show other aspects of the city that people from outside of the city wouldn't expect. I just always felt Atlanta has this unique feel apart from other cities and the popularity with the TV is plenty proof is it not? So maybe not Crunk era but how could you not do a club scene like Ballad of Gay Tony. Eventually they're going to have to do a new city so Atlanta is definitely not a bad choice is all I'm saying...

2 weeks ago '17        #49
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 16951 16 K  Slaps total: 6753 6 K
 WCIB said
Absolutely. They’re one of the few companies that has the balls to do it as well.
Nah, remember they changed some of the 9/11 sh*t? The planes crashing into the building?

Or how bout the Cuban/Haitian war controversy?

Rockstar hasn’t been the same in terms of going over the edge. They ain’t tryna deal with any more lawsuits. Especially with how sensitive the world is now.

Eminem can’t even say f*g**t anymore
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #50
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 17173 17 K  Slaps total: 997 997
 PackerTrelli3 said
Nah, remember they changed some of the 9/11 sh*t? The planes crashing into the building?

Or how bout the Cuban/Haitian war controversy?

Rockstar hasn’t been the same in terms of going over the edge. They ain’t tryna deal with any more lawsuits. Especially with how sensitive the world is now.

Eminem can’t even say f*g**t anymore
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  34
Image(s) inside Are You Catching a Murder Case Over This?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-40online now  33
Image(s) inside #metoo
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  21
Image(s) inside WTF: Every RAPPER In The GAME BOOKING PRICES LEAKED! & U WON'T BELIEVE..
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  7
Image(s) inside Can this brand make a comeback?
167 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy