Y'all enjoying that new COD?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '05        #51
Peter Griffin 
space
space
Props total: 960 960  Slaps total: 65 65
 J_Clarity13 said
I'm playing on PC. I'm fu*king trash It's fun tho. I gotta get use to playing with Kb + Mouse.
This my first time playing COD in about 4 years and also first time I copped for PC. I feel you 100% because I'm getting my a*s whooped. But it looks like with cross play that if you use a controller on PC, you get matched with console controller users so im going to see how I do.

I'll probably still get wrecked.

3 weeks ago '04        #52
jholla31 
space
space
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 187 187
 uoeno said
besides the campin, this game is raw AF
 BasedGawd said
People who suck always cry about "camping", step your game up
 KeepinItTrill said
I hate when people say this dumb sh*t

I def. don't suck and yes camping is a big fu*king problem on this game
 uoeno said
I thoroughly enjoyed black ops 4 ... its the opposite. bo4 wasn't camping friendly. this game is
 nyrizzie said
So if I liked playing as a sniper I'm not supposed to sit back and camp?

no hate.. but....all real warfare is camping ......game is based on " modern warfare"... which means moving at a slower pace and identifying targets, choke points, and ambush opportunities...

I have not played the game yet, and I am not saying that camping is great in a video game... but understand that warfare tactics require a level of camping...

there are plenty of FPS's out there for people who want the faster approach to a death... I applaud them for taking a slightly slower approach if that is the case....

looking forward to checking it out soon tho..
+2   

3 weeks ago '13        #53
uoeno  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 30419 30 K  Slaps total: 6741 6 K
 jholla31 said
no hate.. but....all real warfare is camping ......game is based on " modern warfare"... which means moving at a slower pace and identifying targets, choke points, and ambush opportunities...

I have not played the game yet, and I am not saying that camping is great in a video game... but understand that warfare tactics require a level of camping...

there are plenty of FPS's out there for people who want the faster approach to a death... I applaud them for taking a slightly slower approach if that is the case....

are all real warfares based on calling it UAV's and heartbeat sensors?

on the ral. check it out though, it's really fun.

its a video game. Camping is a pu**y a*s gameplay style, but it seems neccessary in this game though.
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #54
McmasterlockPt2 
space
space
Props total: 2354 2 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 TreZ said
i wanna get it for the PC, but cant find a good deal anywhere
Greenmangaming.com had it the cheapest like 5 bucks off

3 weeks ago '17        #55
Shake112 
space
space
space
Props total: 156 156  Slaps total: 2 2
I was until I kept joining lobbies that had my team already spawn trapped.. that's why I hate playing with out a squad🤦*♂️

3 weeks ago '17        #56
Nosbig 
space
space
Props total: 1582 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
 tonio25 said
This sh*t is hard I'm some a*s right now not even going to lie

Does the cross play include xbox/ps4 and PC or just one and PC?
Its ps4 and xbox and pc its straight wild I was playing against a kid last night using keyboard on mouse a ps4 just getting slaughtered lol. And ppl talk mad sh*t on the mic again

3 weeks ago '10        #57
TDP410 
space
space
Props total: 179 179  Slaps total: 17 17
 uoeno said
yes. Or find someone who got it to game share with. I know someone who can Gameshare with you for $35
Copíd already. Good lookin tho woe.

PSN Tev_93_ if anybody tryn link.

3 weeks ago '17        #58
Nosbig 
space
space
Props total: 1582 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
 J_Clarity13 said
I'm playing on PC. I'm fu*king trash It's fun tho. I gotta get use to playing with Kb + Mouse.
Once you get use to it you'll never go back lol
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #59
space
space
Props total: 3922 3 K  Slaps total: 603 603
 SergDMV said
Wouldn't be so sure about that. If BF returns with another game like BF4 but revamped and upgraded, it's game over for this CoD, atleast for those who ain't biased. That bein said, this is def the best CoD since the days of MW2 and BO1.
 Truthseeker007 said
The BF franchise has always had better graphics, gameplay, sound and movement. They just need to stop trying to milk BFV and come out with a new modern game. Fukking tired of WW2 shooters.

Still to this day, BF4 still sh*tting on a lot of shooters out today. COD stepped their game up, but it's still a COD game. It doesnt hold a candle to BF3 or BF4. I played the beta. It just felt like a more refined COD game with updated graphics. It's not bad, but it's not on BF level when it comes to maps, guns, vehicles and teamwork gameplay.
I'm talking about Battlefield V though. I prefer the Battlefield series but they dropped the ball on V. I'm still going to try out Pacific theatre but imo it's too late.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #60
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
Props total: 1902 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 BasedGawd said
BF 4 wasn't even great, it was a COD carbon copy set in a battlefield environment.

BF 3 was great.

Bad company 2 was phenomenal and not a single battlefield has even come close to that experience since then.

What the hell you been smoking on? BF4 is nothing like COD. It was the first game in the series to speed up the TTK, but other than that, how hell can you say it copied anything from COD? What COD game had jets, tanks, jet skis, ATVs, boats, helicopters on big 64 player maps with commander mode all in one server before BF4 came out? Even had levolution, allowing you to change the layout of the map over time.

Interior close corridors gunplay isnt exclusives to COD.

And you opinion is subjective on whether it was great or not. The fact is from a technical standpoint, it is the best in the series and still sh*ts on anything COD has produced.

Last edited by Truthseeker007; 10-26-2019 at 11:37 AM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '07        #61
KeepinItTrill 
space
space
Props total: 33063 33 K  Slaps total: 2582 2 K
 jholla31 said

you're a*suming I run around mindlessly though bro and that's not the case

people aren't being strategic and cutting off choke points, they're literally picking random spots to hide in a corner and just wait to hear footsteps and ADS the whole time. There's no skill involved in that whatsoever. It's ruining the game. They made it to where everybody's footsteps is loud as sh*t and it's fu*king up the pacing of literally every game mode.
+7   

3 weeks ago '14        #62
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10980 10 K  Slaps total: 1400 1 K
 Truthseeker007 said

What the hell you been smoking on? BF4 is nothing like COD. It was the first game in the series to speed up the TTK, but other than that, how hell can you say it copied anything from COD? What COD game had jets, tanks, jet skis, ATVs, boats, helicopters on big 64 player maps with commander mode all in one server before BF4 came out? Even had levolution, allowing you to change the layout of the map over time.

Interior close corridors gunplay isnt exclusives to COD.

And you opinion is subjective on whether it was great or not. The fact is from a technical standpoint, it is the best in the series and still sh*ts on anything COD has produced.

Lol you are obviously new to the BF, nobody is even rocking with you that 4 is the best of BF series. Can't take you serious when you don't even mention Bad Company or BF: 2
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #63
RR1986 
space
space
Props total: 209 209  Slaps total: 16 16
 YungSmoke87 said
Bought it on my lunch break at 1pm. Went home and set it to download, Came back home at 6:00pm. sh*t Still didnít finish downloading till 12:30am smh... played till 3am. Now Iím up for work looking mad hurt
the f*** kinda internet connection you got plair? 56k?

that being said, sh*t did take a while to download...i popped my disc into the ps4 around 7:30 last night...didnt finish until 11:45 smh
+2   

3 weeks ago '06        #64
TreZ 
space
space
Props total: 4517 4 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
 McmasterlockPt2 said
Greenmangaming.com had it the cheapest like 5 bucks off
Itís all good. My brother had a free code for purchasing an rtx card. He didnít know that and already bought the game, so he gave it to me
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #65
Playboi Loso 
space
space
Props total: 39257 39 K  Slaps total: 4597 4 K
Gameplay is amazing

Maps suck

And yes if you camp you a bi*ch idc what you n*ggas say
+5   

3 weeks ago '06        #66
daffysm 
space
space
Props total: 3390 3 K  Slaps total: 1677 1 K
not gonna lie

first time in a while i dont have a list of complaints with a big name multiplayer game

3 weeks ago '10        #67
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 19795 19 K  Slaps total: 2593 2 K
 A.M.BESSA said
cant get camped if you kno the map
The way these maps are set up, if you know the map well enough, you can easily move that motherfu*ker without being seen.

They made sure there aren't many dead ends where you can just hide.

Last edited by KJHARDY; 10-28-2019 at 11:04 AM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '10        #68
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 19795 19 K  Slaps total: 2593 2 K
 J_Clarity13 said
Plug in a controller and play with console players

3 weeks ago '14        #69
King Maximus 
space
space
Props total: 5402 5 K  Slaps total: 570 570
 Supa mario said
Hardcore, Mp5, murdering everything even them campers. Game much better then the last 4 installments of COD. Gotta learn to adapt.
Is there Hardcore in this one? Hope so thatís all I played

3 weeks ago '08        #70
J_Clarity13 
space
space
Props total: 6991 6 K  Slaps total: 697 697
 KJHARDY said
Plug in a controller and play with console players
That defeats the purpose.

3 weeks ago '05        #71
Double M Set 
space
space
Props total: 4992 4 K  Slaps total: 949 949
Maaaaan! When U Tryna Escape As A Kid Thru The Poppi Fields
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #72
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14290 14 K  Slaps total: 1862 1 K
 Double M Set said
Maaaaan! When U Tryna Escape As A Kid Thru The Poppi Fields
Russian savage butchers
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #73
Double M Set 
space
space
Props total: 4992 4 K  Slaps total: 949 949
 Timberwolves said
Russian savage butchers
I Def See The Maturity Warning Everytime I Press Campaign....This sh*ts Terrible But Such A Real Depiction...sh*ts A Movie! I Want Price To Get These bi*ches So Bad Bro
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #74
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
Props total: 1902 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 BasedGawd said
Lol you are obviously new to the BF, nobody is even rocking with you that 4 is the best of BF series. Can't take you serious when you don't even mention Bad Company or BF: 2
Actually I have been playing BF since BFBC2, but I wont let nostalgia cloud my judgement. I didnt say it was the best, i said on a technical level it is the best. BFBC2 was fun, but the only thing it has above the rest was the total destruction and big maps. There was no vertical gunplay on the same level as BF4, there was no weapon customization, no jets, you couldn't even go prone. It was the most fun I had with a BF game, but if we're being honest, BF3 and BF4 pushed the series forward. And I've played all the DLCs and expansions. It's the only IP I've put 1000s of hours into online because I was in a clan.

3 weeks ago '10        #75
fi3nom 
space
space
space
Props total: 591 591  Slaps total: 708 708
Probably the best COD since Black Ops 2. Gameplay is so smooth. Still learning the maps and mixing up the run and gun and camping if necessary.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  38
Image(s) inside Are You Catching a Murder Case Over This?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-40online now  28
Image(s) inside #metoo
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  22
Image(s) inside WTF: Every RAPPER In The GAME BOOKING PRICES LEAKED! & U WON'T BELIEVE..
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  12
Image(s) inside Can this brand make a comeback?
167 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy