Official Outerworlds Thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '04        #51
cuzjuan 
space
space
Props total: 4265 4 K  Slaps total: 1969 1 K
 acegutta22 said
I don't think it's a play anywhere title
it is... all xbox 1st party games are play any where day one!

4 weeks ago '17        #52
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42311 42 K  Slaps total: 9816 9 K
 cuzjuan said
so PC is the only real 4k? isnt 4k a resolution?

u mean u want the highest fidelity? okay then say that then... only one kinda 4K and only one console has it...

checkerboard/upscale is just that... then there's true 4K
I mean 4K with all the bells and whistles and whatever FPS I want. Yall dumb as fu*k thinking you can get the same 4K you get from a PC that you can from a $500 console lmfao.

Wait till you see how much better RDR look on the PC. But I get it, I would f*ght tooth & nail to justify spending $500 on a dust collector

4 weeks ago '04        #53
cuzjuan 
space
space
 cristiansed101 said
as in you'll get a more solid opinion of the game from people who've put time in playing it and have a more detailed review...that's what I mean??
no ur waiting to see how PONY's can find a way to sh*t on it...
we know how u guys like to do....

save that wait til next week sh*t for death stranding since it'll take a week (1000 hours of gameplay) for the game to begin to be good...

so wait for that!

4 weeks ago '04        #54
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
This game is multiplatform
so whats ur opinion, xbox dumb for letting it be multiplat? (consumer friendly)
or is xbox smart for scooping them up, a studio that can crank out games that are rated 8-9's across the board?

mine is their smart, just like PS was smart to snatch up insomniac... wish xbox got that studio, i still say sunset is a fun game and some of the best visuals this gen, not graphics but visuals aka art style art direction.

4 weeks ago '06        #55
TreZ 
space
space
Props total: 4518 4 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
 cuzjuan said
no ur waiting to see how PONY's can find a way to sh*t on it...
we know how u guys like to do....

save that wait til next week sh*t for death stranding since it'll take a week (1000 hours of gameplay) for the game to begin to be good...

so wait for that!
death stranding will be goty.. early reviewers are saying that this is one of kojimas best work
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #56
space
space
 cuzjuan said
so whats ur opinion, xbox dumb for letting it be multiplat? (consumer friendly)
or is xbox smart for scooping them up, a studio that can crank out games that are rated 8-9's across the board?

mine is their smart, just like PS was smart to snatch up insomniac... wish xbox got that studio, i still say sunset is a fun game and some of the best visuals this gen, not graphics but visuals aka art style art direction.
This isn’t a Microsoft game

4 weeks ago '04        #57
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I mean 4K with all the bells and whistles and whatever FPS I want. Yall dumb as fu*k thinking you can get the same 4K you get from a PC that you can from a $500 console lmfao.

Wait till you see how much better RDR look on the PC. But I get it, I would f*ght tooth & nail to justify spending $500 on a dust collector
i never once said that... you're talking to a guy whose had PC's in my houses since the 80's bro!
way before i had any console....

i asked if you wanted the highest fidelity... and i proceeded to tell you so say that then, and dont down play the fact that X1X is the only console that can give you true NATIVE 4K @ 60fps...

i never once said the shadow maps gonna be the best or that RTX or HDR will be the highest on xbox...

but dont play ur bullsh*t and disregard fact to push your TIRED a*s narrative.

as i said, give props where props are due... if you do, i can respect you as a man!
doesnt matter to me what system you prefer, but once u see things the way they are with no bias,, and are just about the games... you have my respect for ever!

it's up to you... u can be my brother (and be a true gamer) or continue to be MAD and a hater of all things xbox, ur choice!

4 weeks ago '17        #58
space
space
 cuzjuan said
i never once said that... you're talking to a guy whose had PC's in my houses since the 80's bro!
way before i had any console....

i asked if you wanted the highest fidelity... and i proceeded to tell you so say that then, and dont down play the fact that X1X is the only console that can give you true NATIVE 4K @ 60fps...

i never once said the shadow maps gonna be the best or that RTX or HDR will be the highest on xbox...

but dont play ur bullsh*t and disregard fact to push your TIRED a*s narrative.

as i said, give props where props are due... if you do, i can respect you as a man!
doesnt matter to me what system you prefer, but once u see things the way they are with no bias,, and are just about the games... you have my respect for ever!

it's up to you... u can be my brother (and be a true gamer) or continue to be MAD and a hater of all things xbox, ur choice!
X1X cant give you native 4K at 60 FPS bruh, they are lying to you. Xbox 4K is akin to a LieMAX theatre. You’re getting jerked by their marketing.

And nobody respects you at all bro, what makes you think I want your respect?

4 weeks ago '04        #59
cuzjuan 
space
space
 TreZ said
death stranding will be goty.. early reviewers are saying that this is one of kojimas best work
aint saying it's not... just saying those same reviews are also saying it's a slow burn... ie. like smoking damp trees, it gonna be a min for you to feel the high!

4 weeks ago '04        #60
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
This isn’t a Microsoft game
okay, i gave u an opportunity to be a decent human being... either your trolling or just uneducated bro......

xbox just owns the studio, but it's not an xbox game?
xbox told them and us, it will not be released on multiplat going forward... but it's not their game.

Development
The game is developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Take-Two Interactive's publishing label Private Division.[7] Though Obsidian was in progress to be acquired by Microsoft Studios at the time of the game's announcement, the project had been under development before that point, and Take-Two had secured the publishing rights prior to Microsoft's acquisition offer.[8]

so who owns the rights smart guy? id say, thats who owns the game bro!
but dont listen to me, when u ready to play the sequel and realize you cant play it with out the XBL environment (unless theirs a separate PC release) youll find out for your self.

4 weeks ago '04        #61
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
X1X cant give you native 4K at 60 FPS bruh, they are lying to you. Xbox 4K is akin to a LieMAX theatre. You’re getting jerked by their marketing.

And nobody respects you at all bro, what makes you think I want your respect?
okay dude... i didnt know you knew me in real life to say that no body respects me... but cool i see how u stay.

i dont know about not being native 4K, i thought that was false advertising and that many sites would have called this out by since since the system is 2-3 years old now... but okay what ever u say...

dont want my respect, NP...

stay MAD, but stay blessed.... but funny how the PS guy wanna talk about true native anything, when the only truth is after the 6-8 exclusives u have truly nothing native over the competition...

but you can stay where u are brutha, ignorance must be a nice change of pace from reality.

4 weeks ago '05        #62
Krazie 
space
space
Props total: 27407 27 K  Slaps total: 3213 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said

You playing this? Getting it on PS Now?

4 weeks ago '17        #63
space
space
 cuzjuan said
okay, i gave u an opportunity to be a decent human being... either your trolling or just uneducated bro......

xbox told them and us, it will not be released on multiplat going forward... but it's not their game.

Development
The game is developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Take-Two Interactive's publishing label Private Division.[7] Though Obsidian was in progress to be acquired by Microsoft Studios at the time of the game's announcement, the project had been under development before that point, and Take-Two had secured the publishing rights prior to Microsoft's acquisition offer.[8]

but dont listen to me, when u ready to play the sequel and realize you cant play it with out the XBL environment (unless theirs a separate PC release) youll find out for your self.
Yea bro, MS bought the studio while the game was in development. I can guarantee Obsidian signed with them under the condition that they could release this game multiplat

4 weeks ago '17        #64
space
space
 Krazie said
You playing this? Getting it on PS Now?
Naw my PC and Ima get it for free too

4 weeks ago '17        #65
space
space
 cuzjuan said
okay dude... i didnt know you knew me in real life to say that no body respects me... but cool i see how u stay.

i dont know about not being native 4K, i thought that was false advertising and that many sites would have called this out by since since the system is 2-3 years old now... but okay what ever u say...

dont want my respect, NP...

stay MAD, but stay blessed.... but funny how the PS guy wanna talk about true native anything, when the only truth is after the 6-8 exclusives u have truly nothing native over the competition...

but you can stay where u are brutha, ignorance must be a nice change of pace from reality.
Nobody is gonna call them out because people naive enough to believe a $500 machine can give them 4K in 2019 aren’t gonna be smart enough to realize they’re being bamboozled lmfao.

Run the latest COD game in 4K/60 FPS right now

4 weeks ago '04        #66
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Yea bro, MS bought the studio while the game was in development. I can guarantee Obsidian signed with them under the condition that they could release this game multiplat
and what your saying has nothing to do with it not being an xbox game...
contractual agreements and ownership, maybe is above ur head or pay grade...

maybe youll understand it better if you think of it like spiderman and marvel and fox....

marvel put out spiderman, but marvel doesnt own the rights... but they had the rights to put out spider man at that time... which has nothing to do with ownership

4 weeks ago '17        #67
space
space
 cuzjuan said

Development

Wow did you even read what you copy and pasted? Lmfao yall n*ggas dumb

4 weeks ago '17        #68
space
space
 cuzjuan said
and what your saying has nothing to do with it not being an xbox game...
contractual agreements and ownership, maybe is above ur head or pay grade...

maybe youll understand it better if you think of it like spiderman and marvel and fox....

marvel put out spiderman, but marvel doesnt own the rights... but they had the rights to put out spider man at that time... which has nothing to do with ownership
Sony owns the video game rights to Spiderman bruh lmao and have for a mighty long time

4 weeks ago '04        #69
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Nobody is gonna call them out because people naive enough to believe a $500 machine can give them 4K in 2019 aren’t gonna be smart enough to realize they’re being bamboozled lmfao.

Run the latest COD game in 4K/60 FPS right now
guy, how games run are up to the developer.. not the console...
so digital foundry and other sites are lying now?

im done B!

like there not 300$ and less TV's that can run 4K but there's not a 500$ (600$ in canada) console that can produce 4K (forget about 60fps) just the resolution of 4K...

any ways im done B!

been raining on this threads parade since ur first post....
the hate is deep in ur soul, i see it now!

4 weeks ago '17        #70
space
space
 cuzjuan said
guy, how games run are up to the developer.. not the console...
so digital foundry and other sites are lying now?

im done B!

like there not 300$ and less TV's that can run 4K but there's not a 500$ (600$ in canada) console that can produce 4K (forget about 60fps) just the resolution of 4K...

any ways im done B!

been raining on this threads parade since ur first post....
the hate is deep in ur soul, i see it now!
If they’re not lying, run COD at 4K/60 FPS right now.

They can do true 4K on games that are not taxing, like they would be able to do Mario Maker 2 in true 4K but thats highkey where the list stops.

4 weeks ago '05        #71
Krazie 
space
space
Props total: 27407 27 K  Slaps total: 3213 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Sony owns the video game rights to Spiderman bruh lmao and have for a mighty long time
That's not true at all.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #72
space
space
 Krazie said
That's not true at all.
Theyve owned it since 2014

4 weeks ago '04        #73
cuzjuan 
space
space
 Krazie said
That's not true at all.
this guys just talking sh*t.... anything to take away from the game getting good reviews, he did the same for gears as well... it burns him inside to see xbox getting another W... batting 1000 since the summer and just gonna continue when the other games drop as well.

4 weeks ago '17        #74
space
space
 cuzjuan said
this guys just talking sh*t.... anything to take away from the game getting good reviews, he did the same for gears as well... it burns him inside to see xbox getting another W... batting 1000 since the summer and just gonna continue when the other games drop as well.
I’d like for you to provide the proof that Im just talking sh*t about Sony owning the Spiderman rights

4 weeks ago '04        #75
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I’d like for you to provide the proof that Im just talking sh*t about Sony owning the Spiderman rights
why explain when you dont seem to know the diff between rights and ownership, smh.

aint enough time in the day to explain whats wrong with you bro!

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  27
Image(s) inside Are You Catching a Murder Case Over This?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  25
Image(s) inside WTF: Every RAPPER In The GAME BOOKING PRICES LEAKED! & U WON'T BELIEVE..
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-40online now  20
Image(s) inside #metoo
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  12
Nov 16 - Prince Andrew BBC full interview in Epstein (Guilty as F***)
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy