Yall might aswell start mounting Vizio TV's on the dash. Ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+54  106
39 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
191 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

4 weeks ago '05        #1
5034 page views
53 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 8586 8 K  Slaps total: 2147 2 K
Yall might aswell start mounting Vizio TV's on the dash. Ridiculous.

These infotainment screens are pushing the limit now. Its a fuking car not a living room.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-21-2019 at 06:18 PM..
+29   

best
worst
53 comments

4 weeks ago '06        #2
WillScrillz5000 
space
space
Props total: 765 765  Slaps total: 381 381
That sh*t is tacky and just seems gimmicky TBH. Give me something slick that’s integrated into the dash... kinda just lazy mounting an iPad Pro on there. Plus, it could be a distraction for bad drivers.
+28   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
6shake6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5558 5 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
Goofy Ch!t...
+4   

4 weeks ago '08        #4
flav 
space
space
Props total: 9924 9 K  Slaps total: 2465 2 K
The novelty will wear after a WEEK

And that goofy a*s look will be added to rattling noises once the hinges start to wear out, the vents blowing hot/cold air directly behind the panel, and the limited access to control buttons of the car will make the entire experience a silly nonsensical waste of time and money
+17   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 48147 48 K  Slaps total: 2992 2 K
Dope. Would love a smaller one for my car. Maybe 8 or 9 inch
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #6
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
Props total: 37934 37 K  Slaps total: 5258 5 K
Why Would You Put That In A Subaru?..

+20   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
GeniusDook 
space
space
space
Props total: 31 31  Slaps total: 0 0
Same screen is in a Tesla
+17   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 31256 31 K  Slaps total: 2437 2 K
 flav said
The novelty will wear after a WEEK

And that goofy a*s look will be added to rattling noises once the hinges start to wear out, the vents blowing hot/cold air directly behind the panel, and the limited access to control buttons of the car will make the entire experience a silly nonsensical waste of time and money
nah its pretty dope

my own gripe is the air vents blowing behind the panel

cold air is fine but the heat would mess it up for sure

and those headunits are cheaper than the factory joints if u have them installed which is crazy

but having android OS in your car is pretty cool my friend has one I only have android auto
+3   

4 weeks ago '08        #9
flav 
space
space
Props total: 9924 9 K  Slaps total: 2465 2 K
 DJ Maximum said
nah its pretty dope

my own gripe is the air vents blowing behind the panel

cold air is fine but the heat would mess it up for sure

and those headunits are cheaper than the factory joints if u have them installed which is crazy

but having android OS in your car is pretty cool my friend has one I only have android auto
This is mine now (used android in cars since 2015, paid $350 for it. 8 core, 4Gb ram, 32GB SSD):

Been doing that since the CarPC days back in ‘08 plair (back in the mp3car.com days, OS was Windows XP )
Here are old pics of my build back in 09(intel core 2 duo, 4Gb Ram, 120GB hard drive... mini custom PC was mounted in the trunk behind the twin 12” subwoofer...car + unit have been sold a loong time ago now lol)

I used to custom build 8” touchscreen LCDs and installed computers in cars and made them look as factory as possible, (cut, paint, sand, automation) from scratch, whole build cost me around $800 in parts total back then... how times have changed lol

In the OP case, the potruding screen is madd goofy, which is the novelty i was referring to. Now when it comes to Android in cars? Oh hell yeah lol i can’t live without it LMAO

Last edited by flav; 10-18-2019 at 07:30 PM..
+42   

3 weeks ago '07        #10
citychamp01 
space
space
space
Props total: 81 81  Slaps total: 0 0
2007 Suburban with the before and after. I'll never do a car without android head unit again.. too much of an upgrade at a low cost.. and it has the 360 Birds eye camera option..

Before:

After:

+58   

3 weeks ago '06        #11
louielou 
space
space
Props total: 1711 1 K  Slaps total: 220 220
 flav said
This is mine now (used android in cars since 2015, paid $350 for it. 8 core, 4Gb ram, 32GB SSD):

Been doing that since the CarPC days back in Ď08 plair (back in the mp3car.com days, OS was Windows XP )
Here are old pics of my build back in 09(intel core 2 duo, 4Gb Ram, 120GB hard drive... mini custom PC was mounted in the trunk behind the twin 12Ē subwoofer...car + unit have been sold a loong time ago now lol)

I used to custom build 8Ē touchscreen LCDs and installed computers in cars and made them look as factory as possible, (cut, paint, sand, automation) from scratch, whole build cost me around $800 in parts total back then... how times have changed lol

In the OP case, the potruding screen is madd goofy, which is the novelty i was referring to. Now when it comes to Android in cars? Oh hell yeah lol i canít live without it LMAO
That's cool set up Can I do this in a 2018 Toyota Camry.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1264 1 K  Slaps total: 323 323
Thread is dope
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #13
SenGetEm 
space
space
space
Props total: 256 256  Slaps total: 43 43
 citychamp01 said
2007 Suburban with the before and after. I'll never do a car without android head unit again.. too much of an upgrade at a low cost.. and it has the 360 Birds eye camera option..

Before:

After:

The before is exactly how my Tahoe looks. Wish it was the after. Where could I get something like this done? I know Best Buy ainít bout it
+4   

3 weeks ago '13        #14
Trey864 
space
space
Props total: 2385 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
 citychamp01 said

Before:

After:

now that sh*t hard
+12   

3 weeks ago '05        #15
raymondfrdrck 
space
space
Props total: 476 476  Slaps total: 48 48
In the summer time that n*ggas gonna burn the fu*k up
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #16
59fifty 
space
space
Props total: 25840 25 K  Slaps total: 4482 4 K
Other paranoid n*ggas like me gone be riding by shorty thinking she jake on the low...running my plates n sh*t
+5   

3 weeks ago '10        #17
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9013 9 K  Slaps total: 2170 2 K
 citychamp01 said

Before:

After:

I will post mine when I wake up but my question is how do you change your AC settings
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #18
Fresh Beats 
space
space
Props total: 7515 7 K  Slaps total: 367 367
Good thing about the BRZ he’s driving is that you can close the two center vents. That’s too much for me tho. A ten inch screen is enough. I got the 7 in Pioneer with wireless CarPlay/Android auto. Don’t got time for wires in 2019.

3 weeks ago '14        #19
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10953 10 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
 citychamp01 said

Before:

After:

Tight!
+3   

3 weeks ago '07        #20
citychamp01 
space
space
space
 SenGetEm said
The before is exactly how my Tahoe looks. Wish it was the after. Where could I get something like this done? I know Best Buy ainít bout it
I did it myself.. you select the one you want based off of your car and its damn near plug and play. I took to best buy and they wouldnt do it but instructions so self explanatory.. if u dont want to do it, most stereo install places charge like 80/hr round this way.

I got this one from rhino... fast shipping but customer service is lacking.

Phoenix could be another option

+7   

3 weeks ago '07        #21
citychamp01 
space
space
space
 acegutta22 said
I will post mine when I wake up but my question is how do you change your AC settings
Look at bottom of pic.. its embedded in touch screen and steering wheel controls work as well.. they design them for most popular styles of vehicles.
+4   

3 weeks ago '07        #22
citychamp01 
space
space
space
My old camry had the Joying 9 inch androis head unit a few years back...

Before:

After:

+10   

3 weeks ago '16        #23
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 5605 5 K  Slaps total: 889 889
 flav said

Been doing that since the CarPC days back in Ď08 plair (back in the mp3car.com days, OS was Windows XP )
Here are old pics of my build back in 09(intel core 2 duo, 4Gb Ram, 120GB hard drive... mini custom PC was mounted in the trunk behind the twin 12Ē subwoofer...car + unit have been sold a loong time ago now lol)

I used to custom build 8Ē touchscreen LCDs and installed computers in cars and made them look as factory as possible, (cut, paint, sand, automation) from scratch, whole build cost me around $800 in parts total back then... how times have changed lol

In the OP case, the potruding screen is madd goofy, which is the novelty i was referring to. Now when it comes to Android in cars? Oh hell yeah lol i canít live without it LMAO
Im looking for something like that now. Where can I find that?
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 4588 4 K  Slaps total: 1894 1 K
 citychamp01 said

Before:

After:

Where did your ac controls go? Do you do this for a living?
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #25
Urboyl3 
space
space
Props total: 4791 4 K  Slaps total: 332 332
I have had an 8" android tablet mounted in my cars for 4+ years and aint no turning back. Nothing beats it.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  26
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
58 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Whats your top 8 films of 2019 so far?
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+46online now  13
Image(s) inside KFC was out here wildn back in the day