Borderlands 3 Official Thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '06        #51
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 49201 49 K  Slaps total: 6647 6 K
 gh3tto said
if youre not a big fan of borderlands this probably wont excite you

I loved the first two but I was also hoping for some interesting expansion on the gameplay, but if all they added was customized vehicles I Might cop down the road.

2 months ago '16        #52
Quinn 
space
space
space
Props total: 3188 3 K  Slaps total: 933 933
Beat the game, it was wild easy, bout to run thru it on mayhem 1 or 2

story is trash, literally every cut scene has me like why the fu*k would anyone do this

i give the gameplay a 8.5, story(mainline) a 5, the side quests a 7.5

2 months ago '15        #53
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 17099 17 K  Slaps total: 256 256
 TheFreshPrince said
Level 13 so far. This boss wit the shield and lightening is pissing me smooth off.
I went back to that after I got closer to his level. Felt like f*ghting a raid boss lol
[spoiler - click to view]

2 months ago '16        #54
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 32415 32 K  Slaps total: 6495 6 K
 Quinn said
Beat the game, it was wild easy, bout to run thru it on mayhem 1 or 2

story is trash, literally every cut scene has me like why the fu*k would anyone do this

i give the gameplay a 8.5, story(mainline) a 5, the side quests a 7.5
If you're playing BL for the story at this point you're crazy. The game is fun as hell
+1   

2 months ago '16        #55
TrillPeez 
space
space
If you're on PS4 hit me up young-peezy

2 months ago '16        #56
TheFreshPrince 
space
space
Props total: 223 223  Slaps total: 13 13
 Lito Guapalot said
I went back to that after I got closer to his level. Felt like f*ghting a raid boss lol
[spoiler - click to view]

Yea I came back wit the one punch shotgun. Made quick work of him then. Thanks though lol. Level 21 now
+2   

2 months ago '04        #57
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 5046 5 K  Slaps total: 920 920
 Skateboard T said
I loved the first two but I was also hoping for some interesting expansion on the gameplay, but if all they added was customized vehicles I Might cop down the road.
from what ive heard fans of borderlands love this sequel
+1   

2 months ago '06        #58
d4deesnuts 
space
space
Props total: 6045 6 K  Slaps total: 571 571
B3 is fun af. The story has never been great so to judge it by that is idiotic at this point.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #59
Quinn 
space
space
space
Props total: 3188 3 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 TrillPeez said
If you're playing BL for the story at this point you're crazy. The game is fun as hell
cant skip any of the cut scenes, so the story(which is trash as fu*k) is foced upon you.

2 months ago '16        #60
TrillPeez 
space
space
 Quinn said
cant skip any of the cut scenes, so the story(which is trash as fu*k) is foced upon you.
I said if you're playing FOR the story not if you're watching the story. Literally no one who plays BL avidly gives a sh*t about the story

Same thing for Destiny. I've played every main Destiny mission and have no idea what the story is or who any of the characters are except Shaxx
+1   

2 months ago '11        #61
Blokka Blokka 
space
space
Props total: 5055 5 K  Slaps total: 2046 2 K
I'm about to hit level 30

Game is crack
+2   

2 months ago '12        #62
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 6892 6 K  Slaps total: 911 911
 TrillPeez said
I said if you're playing FOR the story not if you're watching the story. Literally no one who plays BL avidly gives a sh*t about the story

Same thing for Destiny. I've played every main Destiny mission and have no idea what the story is or who any of the characters are except Shaxx
Nah I donít agree with your a*sessment at all. Yeah we all play borderlands and destiny for the guns/gameplay but destiny actually has good lore on it.

2 months ago '16        #63
TrillPeez 
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
Nah I donít agree with your a*sessment at all. Yeah we all play borderlands and destiny for the guns/gameplay but destiny actually has good lore on it.
Lore sure...but what's the story we've been playing through about. Off the top of your head.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #64
LicensedLegend 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
Lore sure...but what's the story we've been playing through about. Off the top of your head.
Nah I ainít playing that game. Destiny is not meant to be played at face value. If you donít care about the lore behind the armor or guns you are using, and the enemies that you take those things off of. Thatís on you. But we ainít about to set here and act like destiny doesnít have story behind its gameplay.

2 months ago '16        #65
TrillPeez 
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
Nah I ainít playing that game. Destiny is not meant to be played at face value. If you donít care about the lore behind the armor or guns you are using, and the enemies that you take those things off of. Thatís on you. But we ainít about to set here and act like destiny doesnít have story behind its gameplay.
I said the story isn't good and the people playing it don't even know the story. I'm not reading gun lore. I'm not going online to read the stuff in the codexes or any of that sh*t. The story we PLAY is totally irrelevant

2 months ago '12        #66
LicensedLegend 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
I said the story isn't good and the people playing it don't even know the story. I'm not reading gun lore. I'm not going online to read the stuff in the codexes or any of that sh*t. The story we PLAY is totally irrelevant
The story YOU play is totally irrelevant. Not anybody elseís fault.

2 months ago '16        #67
TrillPeez 
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
The story YOU play is totally irrelevant. Not anybody elseís fault.
It's...the same story for everyone. You can't even remember the story without looking it up.

2 months ago '08        #68
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20098 20 K  Slaps total: 1783 1 K
 TrillPeez said
It's...the same story for everyone. You can't even remember the story without looking it up.
Yea I had no idea what was going on in destiny. Apparently some sh*t came from the moon... I dunno.

People donít play games for stories. If people wanted stories they would just buy books. But a good story in a game goes a looooooong way.

2 months ago '12        #69
LicensedLegend 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
You said you ainít reading sh*t in a game that wants you to read. Thatís like getting mad at wow because you have to read and saying their is no story.

2 months ago '16        #70
TrillPeez 
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
You said you ainít reading sh*t in a game that wants you to read. Thatís like getting mad at wow because you have to read and saying their is no story.
I'm not reading gun lore n*gga. That's not the story. The story is presented to me via the missions and cut scenes. If I have to read the guns or vehicles or go online to make things make sense that isn't good design. The fact that you think it is is very telling

2 months ago '15        #71
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 17099 17 K  Slaps total: 256 256
The story decent imo. Better than 1's at least.

These guns are too crazy with the diversity. I got a torque a*sault rifle that's an electric flamethrower putting in work.

Also got this legendary shotgun called the casual flakker and that bi*ch k*lling everything (horrible against rakks tho)

2 months ago '04        #72
boimannie2004 
space
space
Props total: 2248 2 K  Slaps total: 49 49
Man trying to beat the game ASAP to get to mayhem 3 to take advantage of this loot tink dropping up to 7 legendaries in one run in Eden-6. Sitting at level 21 though

2 months ago '04        #73
boimannie2004 
space
space
Props total: 2248 2 K  Slaps total: 49 49
 TheFreshPrince said
Level 13 so far. This boss wit the shield and lightening is pissing me smooth off.
I a*sume you are talking about k*llavolt. He was wiping the floor with me too and I was at level15 Thanks for reminding me. Now I am about to go back and whoop his a*s. Another solo boss I hated is the Katagawa Ball. fu*k all that. Took so many damn tries and had to buy the right weapons.

2 months ago '13        #74
iLuvBoxdenBecuz 
space
space
Props total: 474 474  Slaps total: 203 203
Omg. I miss this game. I LOVED borderlands 1 and 2 for Xbox 360 but I never upgraded to an Xbox one... What should I do??

2 months ago '06        #75
lato9905 
space
space
Props total: 4307 4 K  Slaps total: 907 907
 iLuvBoxdenBecuz said
Omg. I miss this game. I LOVED borderlands 1 and 2 for Xbox 360 but I never upgraded to an Xbox one... What should I do??
Xbox One X + Borderlands 3

Spend it.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  28
Image(s) inside Are You Catching a Murder Case Over This?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  26
Image(s) inside WTF: Every RAPPER In The GAME BOOKING PRICES LEAKED! & U WON'T BELIEVE..
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-40online now  23
Image(s) inside #metoo
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  11
Nov 16 - Prince Andrew BBC full interview in Epstein (Guilty as F***)
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy