MR. ROBOT Final Season

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '04        #26
tnice 
space
space
space
Props total: 10309 10 K  Slaps total: 419 419
damn too many shows dropping lol

1 month ago '16        #27
ETTHEREALEST 
space
space
Props total: 1468 1 K  Slaps total: 96 96

Right off the bat

Last edited by ETTHEREALEST; 10-06-2019 at 09:12 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '17        #28
Dennis Reynolds 
space
space
Props total: 1197 1 K  Slaps total: 69 69
I just started watching the first season of this show today. I've been sleeping. It's good.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #29
Rico23 
space
space
Props total: 21802 21 K  Slaps total: 2280 2 K
 ETTHEREALEST said

Right off the bat

1 month ago '14        #30
goodhustlekid 
space
space
Props total: 7692 7 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
wow this episode was powerful literally they wasted no time!!!!!! one of the goats is back!
+3   

1 month ago '04        #31
tdm2000 
space
space
Props total: 937 937  Slaps total: 132 132
Man, I hate waiting a week for the next show.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #32
Thworldisyours 
space
space
Props total: 28937 28 K  Slaps total: 1503 1 K
They must've raised the budget.

This ep felt like a movie.
+5   

1 month ago '14        #33
goodhustlekid 
space
space
Props total: 7692 7 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
cant believe people are not talking about this... this episode is up there with season 3 episode 5 and the Pilot episode

the fu*kin opening is some of the coldest sh*t i seen in TV!!
+3   

1 month ago '11        #34
PotheadFocker 
space
space
Props total: 15042 15 K  Slaps total: 2063 2 K
Oh my god I didn't know it was back
+2   

1 month ago '10        #35
MANNYSOSA 
space
space
Props total: 6774 6 K  Slaps total: 507 507
The transition from the recap straight into the episode was seamless. sh*t got down and dirty from the jump. That was cold as sh*t.
+6   

1 month ago '13        #36
PBC 
space
space
Props total: 8453 8 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
 MANNYSOSA said
The transition from the recap straight into the episode was seamless. sh*t got down and dirty from the jump. That was cold as sh*t.
Then when he said "I cant protect you when you talk like this" and he looked behind him I was like fu*k but I still wasnt expecting that to happen from the jump....

then the ending had me shook ...... I love how they play with the format of TV to trick the viewers
+3   

1 month ago '06        #37
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
Props total: 3790 3 K  Slaps total: 48 48
 PBC said
Then when he said "I cant protect you when you talk like this" and he looked behind him I was like fu*k but I still wasnt expecting that to happen from the jump....

then the ending had me shook ...... I love how they play with the format of TV to trick the viewers
I almost turned the sh*t off when the end credit started .. then I noticed that sh*t was on the screen a lil longer than usual

Man .. that sh*t fu*kED Dom up .. shorty is going through it ..
+2   

1 month ago '10        #38
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15182 15 K  Slaps total: 3327 3 K
Not gonna lie, my dumb a*s turned the TV off once the screen went black cause I had to get some sleep

Read the recap on the way to work and now it turns out Elliot is still alive and gonna work for Price? Ahhh man
+4   

1 month ago '13        #39
PBC 
space
space
 ~ k*lla KaZi ~ said
I almost turned the sh*t off when the end credit started .. then I noticed that sh*t was on the screen a lil longer than usual

Man .. that sh*t fu*kED Dom up .. shorty is going through it ..
One thing I was a lil confused about was why was Dom living back at home now? Is she just scared now because of the whole dark army thing and why was ang living inside of darlene apartment?

and how the hell is Elliot gonna pull off working with price and white rose at the same time...

I liked how Elliot and Mr Robot are kinda starting to switch roles well in this EP.... Mr Robot was the calm level headed one but Elliot is on his true fu*k this destroy it all type of sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '07        #40
Postradamus 
space
space
Props total: 20591 20 K  Slaps total: 5566 5 K
bittersweet
+2   

1 month ago '19        #41
Sanshirō  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4887 4 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
Oh sh*t I've got something to do tomorrow!

NGL, I rewatched the first and second seasons over the holidays and tbh, I don't know what I found so great about it. It's a lot of twists and convoluted turns set in a menacing premise... But eh, I'll watch again.

1 month ago '10        #42
MANNYSOSA 
space
space
 PBC said

I wasn’t expecting it either but when he ripped the wire off as he was walking away I knew what time it was.

There was a 2 month gap between that and where the season started so I’m sure we’ll get a flashback to those events.

One thing I will say dark army are great villains... the way they move is how you suppose to move if you up to no good. Friending you’re old lady at church is some wild sh*t

1 month ago '16        #43
Bidam7 
space
space
Props total: 92850 92 K  Slaps total: 1188 1 K
that beginning was amazing it was worth seeing this full without commercials that buildup darlene everything we thought we knew got flipped great atmosphere

Last edited by Bidam7; 10-07-2019 at 06:03 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '15        #44
John Paxson 
space
space
Props total: 1615 1 K  Slaps total: 335 335
Lmfao it’s crazy how good this show is. We got 9 episodes left lol
+1   

1 month ago '10        #45
MANNYSOSA 
space
space
 John Paxson said
Lmfao it’s crazy how good this show is. We got 9 episodes left lol
12 eps left. 13 episode final season
+7   

1 month ago '10        #46
MANNYSOSA 
space
space
 Sanshirō said
Oh sh*t I've got something to do tomorrow!

NGL, I rewatched the first and second seasons over the holidays and tbh, I don't know what I found so great about it. It's a lot of twists and convoluted turns set in a menacing premise... But eh, I'll watch again.
A lot of people got turned off by season 2 butstick it out because season 3 has a lot of answers and it picks the pace back up similar to season 1

1 month ago '19        #47
Sanshirō  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4887 4 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
 MANNYSOSA said
A lot of people got turned off by season 2 butstick it out because season 3 has a lot of answers and it picks the pace back up similar to season 1
Yeah I watched season 3 when it aired. Bobby Canavalle was the best part of the season for me.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #48
MANNYSOSA 
space
space
 Sanshirō said
Yeah I watched season 3 when it aired. Bobby Canavalle was the best part of the season for me.
I hope he in this season as well. Great character.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #49
PBC 
space
space
 MANNYSOSA said
I wasn’t expecting it either but when he ripped the wire off as he was walking away I knew what time it was.

There was a 2 month gap between that and where the season started so I’m sure we’ll get a flashback to those events.

One thing I will say dark army are great villains... the way they move is how you suppose to move if you up to no good. Friending you’re old lady at church is some wild sh*t
Yea they tie up all loose ends quick with no fu*ks that’s why I don’t really see a way out for Elliot lol he failed taking down E Corp so how the hell do he plan to f*ght the dark army unless he knows the only way out is death win or loose..... but I did read a theory about Eliot being the true bad guy in this story

1 month ago '04        #50
Raziel 
space
space
Props total: 2991 2 K  Slaps total: 278 278
Brah glad I didn't remember....then I wouldn't have to wait so long.....bout to watch ASAP Rocky

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+90online now  32
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
129 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside The Sonic redesign cost Paramount less than $5M, bringing the films bu..
65 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Elizabeth Banks Faces Backlash for Saying Wonder Woman & Captain Marve..
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+183online now  7
Image(s) inside Kanye Got Kim K out here in Steve Harvey Suits.......
85 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy