How to Beat a Photo-Enforced Speeding Ticket

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
27 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #26
coolio 
space
space
Props total: 11 11  Slaps total: 0 0
i got a parking ticket a while back ( sh*t was intense) but the dude must've been shook writing that ticket trying to hurry up before i come out

cause he mistook the 7 for a Z

so i just threw it out

5 years ago '04        #27
datboy|e 
space
space
Props total: 7850 7 K  Slaps total: 2856 2 K
 CrAkKedOuT said
No. It was just a video of my car from the back. I see what you're doing though. Problem is, that letter in the OP is for a SPEEDING ticket so I really can't say hey let me see the calibration records of that red light camera. I'll try next time though.
Ah 10-4 man

5 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 31660 31 K  Slaps total: 2449 2 K
Like 6 weeks ago i got flashed but it was because of a car stopped like right in the middle of an intersection. I guess car shut down on him and I was right behind it i couldn't get over because more traffic was coming on the left side of me and it was not safe to just enter to the left lane because I would've just caused an accident. It flashed immediately as I finally got around him like 6 times. I havent gotten anything in the mail yet. Hopefully they reviewed the tape and saw what happen.

5 years ago '08        #29
Dunknown24 
space
space
Props total: 928 928  Slaps total: 105 105
Just seeing this powerful thread.

I've ignored both a red light and speeding camera ticket.
Haopened like 2 years ago but I kept the pics

5 years ago '04        #30
Jumpoff21 
space
space
Props total: 3330 3 K  Slaps total: 327 327
 lexdaghost said
FOr all my Cali peeps- this is tried and true- the ticket cameras epsically the ones in hollywood like on labrea- they were ruled unconstitutional on some technicality

if you get one you simply dont respond to it and it does not exist, will not count against your record - fact
Same thing in TX , I try to tell my girlfriend stop paying those bullsh*t a*s redlight cameras, they aren't going to do sh*t basically scaring people into paying them. Any time i get them hoes they just get balled up and thrown in the trash.

5 years ago '06        #31
Sammyboi22 
space
space
Props total: 888 888  Slaps total: 153 153
 Jumpoff21 said
Same thing in TX , I try to tell my girlfriend stop paying those bullsh*t a*s redlight cameras, they aren't going to do sh*t basically scaring people into paying them. Any time i get them hoes they just get balled up and thrown in the trash.
SHIiiiiiiit, up here in Chicago they will boot your fu*king car if you dont pay your red light tickets.

5 years ago '06        #32
jeffery225 
space
space
Props total: 1366 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
Might try this, got a camera ticket in Baton Rouge LA that's due on the 29th.

5 years ago '04        #33
efromthev 
space
space
Props total: 1305 1 K  Slaps total: 153 153
My friend's mom is a cop and he got a couple red light tickets by the camera. She told him to write "N/A" where it asks who was driving or something like that. Said he's done it twice and he's gotten off every time

5 years ago '14        #34
gravesend 
space
space
space
Props total: 0 0  Slaps total: 1 1
cute but dumb

5 years ago '06        #35
d4deesnuts 
space
space
Props total: 6066 6 K  Slaps total: 572 572
I got one of these for running a red light that i couldnt c because i was behind a semi truck as i was turning and it happened to turn red in mid turn. Anyways, the ticket said that if i wasnt the one driving, that id have to give the name,#, and address of the person that was. Im not gonna make some sh*t up and get a friend or relative in some sh*t they had nothing to do with, so i paid up. Obviously this sh*t wouldnt have worked with me. Im in florida btw so laws must b different by city/state.
Edit: i realised this was for speeding but im sure it wouldve still asked for proof of another driver.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 01-06-2015 at 02:37 PM..

5 years ago '04        #36
Yd4001 
space
space
Props total: 2583 2 K  Slaps total: 264 264
 Screwhead said

Front:

Back:

Just got a ticket in the mail from DC, about to try this now

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  128
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
193 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside It finally happened, it has begun, the end for decency is here. They’re..
93 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  30
Video inside Woman Leaves Car Running In Her Driveway, A Nigga Walking By Just Takes..
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+80online now  7
Video inside Kevin Gates puts interviewer in place for trying 2 instigate beef!
45 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy