Google "Boondocks characters" RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

most viewed right now
205 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '17        #51
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1298 1 K  Slaps total: 334 334
 Wavie Crockett said
The Black Identity Extremist deep in this thread
Man, ain't it though. It's amazing that these "wokesters" really can't see- or comprehend- how it makes them look; particularly from outside the U.S.

Had a non U.S. Black point out to me years ago how so many of us (Black Americans) living in self imposed mental slavery; carrying centuries old grievances (legitimate as they might be) that we have allowed to basically rob us of a successful present.

Most blacks at the bottom of every societal benchmark and still we have the way of thinking displayed in this thread. Time (at least for some) to try another way...
+5   

1 week ago '07        #52
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 57517 57 K  Slaps total: 4017 4 K
sh*t has been like that for weeks and I appreciate the fact that they haven't fixed it

1 week ago '11        #53
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5585 5 K  Slaps total: 1651 1 K
its because is probably the most clicked thing on the internet with that name

1 week ago '18        #54
NBA 
space
space
Props total: 28110 28 K  Slaps total: 6890 6 K
Not funny

Hope Kanye sues google & becomes multi billionaire

1 week ago '14        #55
Alpallday 
space
space
Props total: 2316 2 K  Slaps total: 461 461
Yall n*ggas aint sh*t. Kanye did more than 99% of yall going on tv and sh*tting on Bush. This was at peak popularity. Took sh*t for it and yall sh*t on him for his wife and business moves. Yall were never gonna give n*gga any love. So now he doing his own thing and i dont blame him. We always say oh black ppl arent a political monolith and blah blah blah but one person step out of what some hotep a*s n*gga thinks we drop them. LMAO yall cant just disagree with someone now? Btw uncle ruckus is based on a combination of ppl. Mainly Sotomayor...who still has a platform and has said way more destructive sh*t than kanye but yall letting sh*t on black ppl daily. But yall stay woke

1 week ago '09        #56
K0ntrast 
space
space
Props total: 18794 18 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K

1 week ago '04        #57
badboy600 
space
space
Props total: 3869 3 K  Slaps total: 626 626
 Funke said
Exactly, people just like to mention his color like that is all you need. He did nothing for our community. Even Byron Allen said this on his interview with the Breakfast Club. He specifically told him that he wanted black buisness to have more power.

Obama did nothing in Chicago. Nothing in the country. Nothing in the world for black people. He avoid real issue like he had color blind glasses.
Most Black People donít wanna hear this. All you will get in a argument is blah blah blah Trump is Racist! No facts or anything.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #58
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 45475 45 K  Slaps total: 6199 6 K
Kanye apologists are funny
+1   

1 week ago '16        #59
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7049 7 K  Slaps total: 851 851
 gh3tto said
On God
Kanye West

kanye dry snitched on himself here. this verse is to all his hypebeasts who criticized his shoes prices. he doesnt give a fu*k about any of yall and he only supports trump b.c he will keep more of his money from taxes.

his billionare reality star family of demons and trannies will starve if he doesnt charge 5000% markup
no sh*t you know nothing about the business dummy

keep criticizing somebody while you sit at home on ya keyboard getting jokes off internet warrior

1 week ago '17        #60
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 52198 52 K  Slaps total: 38322 38 K
A black man refusing to suck Hilary and Obama d*ck is Uncle Rukus. Foh

1 week ago '16        #61
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 5084 5 K  Slaps total: 871 871
 badboy600 said
Most Black People donít wanna hear this. All you will get in a argument is blah blah blah Trump is Racist! No facts or anything.
I am no Trump supporter but, if he can give us some Tangibles i am all for that.

1 week ago '15        #62
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 5721 5 K  Slaps total: 629 629
Some of y’all really losing sight on Ye tip, the man said slavery was a choice, fed chicken wings to millionaire friends, played Jay Z in some odd public spat, gases Trump any chance he gets, etc etc very uncle ruckus behavior

1 week ago '16        #63
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 19841 19 K  Slaps total: 3013 3 K
Some of yall didn't see the Big Boy interview

Every artist that signed that record contract before Youtube & Streams existed knows what Kanye meant by that slavery comment

Ye still sold out tho by meeting with Trump

Last edited by stealthm91; 11-09-2019 at 09:04 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #64
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 7145 7 K  Slaps total: 679 679

1 week ago '18        #65
Mrloadup 
space
space
space
Props total: 231 231  Slaps total: 36 36

1 week ago '15        #66
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 7399 7 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
Koonye Stanleyís once again gotta take this

1 week ago '04        #67
Def Poet|M 
space
space
Props total: 404 404  Slaps total: 67 67
it amazes me how many people on this site that pretend to be black to comment on threads like this and other issues in the black community.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #68
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1298 1 K  Slaps total: 334 334
 badboy600 said
I'm still wondering WHO told Blacks that Trump is a racist? Why is it that anything done to a Black person by a non-Black person has to be due to racism? It could be personal. Could be just fu*ked up human behavior. Black Americans carry a default inferiority complex that we use as a shield and a crutch.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #69
The S-Word 
space
space
Props total: 2735 2 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 killinemsoftly said
I canít overlook season 4 because of freedom ride or die. That sh*t was hilarious
...Alright, I'll give you that episode, Freedomland, & 'the Breaking Bad parody as they're the closest to Aaron McGruder & Rodney Barnes' writing style. But the rest of the season? Nah.

1 week ago '04        #70
R Dot 
space
space
Props total: 2741 2 K  Slaps total: 823 823
 Kade said
That's your problem... you acting on feelings. Obama didn't do anything bruh... why you think so many people was disappointed with him? You're to focused on color of skin to see the real difference. Dumb "WOKE" n*ggas always think like you. That's why you a koon.

fu*k you, no self respecting black man would ever promote Trump! But you just a scared racist white boy hiding on the Internet because you know you would never pull up on black folks and preach your trump bullsh*t in person.

1 week ago '05        #71
YoungHope 
space
space
Props total: 2574 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 EZ Green said
Boondocks was trash after season 2

+1   

1 week ago '11        #72
Kade 
space
space
space
Props total: 8054 8 K  Slaps total: 5160 5 K
 R Dot said
fu*k you, no self respecting black man would ever promote Trump! But you just a scared racist white boy hiding on the Internet because you know you would never pull up on black folks and preach your trump bullsh*t in person.
Truth hurts bruh... I know it hurts.

1 week ago '04        #73
R Dot 
space
space
Props total: 2741 2 K  Slaps total: 823 823
 Kade said
Truth hurts bruh... I know it hurts.
That your a frail white dude, getting paid pennies per post to support one of the most incompetent President in history?
Yeah sh*t sounds painful.

1 week ago '19        #74
Jadedkiss 
space
space
space
Props total: 1953 1 K  Slaps total: 91 91

+1   

7 days ago '13        #75
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 39121 39 K  Slaps total: 5205 5 K
 YoungHope said
I gotta watch that episode again. I don't remember what the message was
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Midsommar is fu-king terrifying.
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-23online now  21
Video inside 8 Rappers that are From the Suburbs
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+128online now  12
Steelers Mason Rudolph Supports Anti-Kaepernick, Trump, Tomi Lahren
109 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  8
Image(s) inside Itís official now... Dwayne Johnson Confirms heís playing Black Adam #..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy