You hoe azz n!ggas gonna stop crying about camping (COD Related)

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '17        #76
Lite 
space
space
Props total: 20384 20 K  Slaps total: 3664 3 K
 EMER1TUS said
I play like a Navy Seal

I never run in the open, I mount every corner before walking around it. I use everything for cover.

I really only play Search and Destroy, if that’s camping so be it
Seeing that the game mode says SEARCH in it... should tell you camping is expected

Imagine playing k*ll CONFIRMED and not confirming any k*lls.. just camping
+2   

1 week ago '11        #77
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5591 5 K  Slaps total: 1651 1 K
 KeepinItTrill said
was uploaded Oct 30, 2019

wanna try that again?
I sonned my self on this day

1 week ago '13        #78
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 30419 30 K  Slaps total: 6741 6 K
 gh3tto said
its true tho
the nerd cowering in a corner with a claymore is usually at the bottom of the scoreboard
but their aim is garbage so you can still k*ll them in their rat nest
notice this too. these f*gs go like 12-6 too ...
always at the bottom
thats not even an impressive kd for playing a boring, bi*chmade playing style.

people even brought that campy, pu**y a*s play to the new shootzone map.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #79
Adamsville4real 
space
space
Props total: 1175 1 K  Slaps total: 87 87
I tried to like the game but i can’t fu*k with being forced to camp and watch the timer run out every match or run and gun to 15+ deaths. I been on COD since the OG modern warfare so I always adjust to campers but this game isn’t even fun. I uninstalled it yesterday and went back to black ops 4
+2   

1 week ago '04        #80
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 41922 41 K  Slaps total: 5252 5 K
 KeepinItTrill said
was uploaded Oct 30, 2019

wanna try that again?
+1   

1 week ago '05        #81
P-Hill|M 
space
space
Props total: 20980 20 K  Slaps total: 1663 1 K
if you gonna camp in TDM that's straight...

if we're playing Headquarters or Hard point... and you're not moving to those zones... then fu*k off

We destroyed another team in Domination because they refused to move up to try and capture B on that map with the bridge in the middle.. They were content with staying at A
+2   

1 week ago '14        #82
LocdUpProd 
space
space
Props total: 10830 10 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
 P-Hill said
if you gonna camp in TDM that's straight...

if we're playing Headquarters or Hard point... and you're not moving to those zones... then fu*k off

We destroyed another team in Domination because they refused to move up to try and capture B on that map with the bridge in the middle.. They were content with staying at A
That map is broken

1 week ago '10        #83
TDP410 
space
space
Props total: 179 179  Slaps total: 17 17
I only run Ground War. Sometimes that sh*t do p*ss me off dying half a second after spawning but other then that sh*ts my go to online game right now
+1   

1 week ago '19        #84
CountryBalla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 274 274  Slaps total: 202 202

1 week ago '07        #85
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 993 993  Slaps total: 71 71
First day i played this game i forgot about drop shotting and junp shotting i was like "...........man n*ggas is STILL doin this"

1 week ago '18        #86
SFamilyRep 
space
space
Props total: 39696 39 K  Slaps total: 5181 5 K
 TDP410 said
I only run Ground War. Sometimes that sh*t do p*ss me off dying half a second after spawning but other then that sh*ts my go to online game right now
n*gga this really pisses me the fu*k off

1 week ago '05        #87
P-Hill|M 
space
space
Props total: 20980 20 K  Slaps total: 1663 1 K
 KeepinItTrill said
the fact that you believe this bullsh*t cracks me up
*only head is showing*

*fires bullets at head*

*sees hitmarkers*

*dude survives*

That's my only other gripe atm
+1   

7 days ago '10        #88
TDP410 
space
space
Props total: 179 179  Slaps total: 17 17
 SFamilyRep said
n*gga this really pisses me the fu*k off
On god bro I canít even up the M4 to defend myself before Iím dead , it be silly as sh*t sometimes.
+1   

6 days ago '07        #89
jussncredible 
space
space
Props total: 1528 1 K  Slaps total: 192 192
Awww man just got done hearing a grown man cry about someone camping (which is a legit strat) if used right ..itís always those (itís for the content) a*s goofies who always thinking they posed to be terminator and people should play they style of play ...stfu if you got a problem with peoples strats then shooters arenít for you especially shooters like tarkov and dayz

5 days ago '15        #90
Shifty 
space
space
space
Props total: 6058 6 K  Slaps total: 1099 1 K
Yall should try playing with a trackball. It's better imo

4 days ago '09        #91
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3118 3 K  Slaps total: 314 314
 Mr Scaramucci said
Games like this are so fu*kin stupid because no where in the real world are you running around in circles running back and forth across a landscape all out in the open the entire time then get shot, die, and repawn back into war and continue to run around BUT then get mad at people who are still alive because they stay in place until absolutely necessary like a real military op should

AND I don't see how you bi*ch a*s n*ggas play these shooters with video game controllers.

fu*k out of here
iTS A VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1   

4 days ago '13        #92
IamDaGawd 
space
space
Props total: 4003 4 K  Slaps total: 1800 1 K
 Mr Scaramucci said
Games like this are so fu*kin stupid because no where in the real world are you running around in circles running back and forth across a landscape all out in the open the entire time then get shot, die, and repawn back into war and continue to run around BUT then get mad at people who are still alive because they stay in place until absolutely necessary like a real military op should

AND I don't see how you bi*ch a*s n*ggas play these shooters with video game controllers.

fu*k out of here
It's a video game

Don't compare it to real life u camping nerd

fu*k out of here
+1   

4 days ago '14        #93
Playboi Loso 
space
space
Props total: 39261 39 K  Slaps total: 4597 4 K
If you camp you a f*g**t

Period
+1   

4 days ago '17        #94
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
Props total: 72767 72 K  Slaps total: 16256 16 K
 IamDaGawd said
It's a video game

Don't compare it to real life u camping nerd

fu*k out of here
n*gga YOU get the fu*k out of here before I make you get the fu*k out of here

4 days ago '19        #95
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 10375 10 K  Slaps total: 2262 2 K
Haha i love reking console peasants who sit there corner camping with the shotty, Its the cheapest sh*t anyone can do.

3 days ago '14        #96
MarkNelson0052 
space
space
Props total: 682 682  Slaps total: 66 66
Lol fr like once you go on a lil streak in one specific area n*ggas claim you camping like damn a n*gga stay running and gunning so thatís false just gotta be quicker than that.

3 days ago '13        #97
Dilla Deaf 
space
space
Props total: 294 294  Slaps total: 18 18
In the prior CODs , especially MW I would camp —- but hear me out tho (no pun intended) :

Back in the day, not sure about now, but cats had a great advantage with those Turtle Beach headsets.....as an deaf gamer , many of of us didn’t have that advantage of begin able to hear and pinpoint where dudes were (didn’t matter if you had the silence perk, folks could still hear footsteps) ....

So deaf gamers like me adapted and start camping out of necessity just to be able to see where dudes were coming from via the mini map dots, don’t get me wrong tho, I love to run’n’ gun (my calling card is bringing out the big guns in TDM/Domination/Hardpoint) or mix it up and slowly go from spot to spot (if I’m pretending to be realistic) ..

But camping is a strategy if DONE RIGHT ...just sitting there camping to troll ? Nah that ain’t it.
+1   

3 days ago '07        #98
Wilder GOAT 
space
space
Props total: 4127 4 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
 Dilla Deaf said
In the prior CODs , especially MW I would camp ó- but hear me out tho (no pun intended) :

Back in the day, not sure about now, but cats had a great advantage with those Turtle Beach headsets.....as an deaf gamer , many of of us didnít have that advantage of begin able to hear and pinpoint where dudes were (didnít matter if you had the silence perk, folks could still hear footsteps) ....

So deaf gamers like me adapted and start camping out of necessity just to be able to see where dudes were coming from via the mini map dots, donít get me wrong tho, I love to runíní gun (my calling card is bringing out the big guns in TDM/Domination/Hardpoint) or mix it up and slowly go from spot to spot (if Iím pretending to be realistic) ..

But camping is a strategy if DONE RIGHT ...just sitting there camping to troll ? Nah that ainít it.
also a 'deaf' gamer, but a god on bo1.. sometimes my tv will glitch and go completely mute and I will still be a monster mvp.. headsets don't do as much as people think.

camping is part of the game, and easiest thing to deal with,
if they are really annoying, just forget about them and they wont be able to do anything.,

most people would camp if it were real life, especially you fat lazy hating bastards
+1   

3 days ago '17        #99
TommyGun 
space
space
space
Props total: 7 7  Slaps total: 4 4
anybody here down for S&D hit me up. PS4 - TomicMontana

3 days ago '17        #100
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 10686 10 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
 EMER1TUS said
I play like a Navy Seal

I never run in the open, I mount every corner before walking around it. I use everything for cover.

I really only play Search and Destroy, if thatís camping so be it
Mounting cover exposes more of your body than holding the angle in ADS

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  26
Image(s) inside WTF: Every RAPPER In The GAME BOOKING PRICES LEAKED! & U WON'T BELIEVE..
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  26
Image(s) inside Are You Catching a Murder Case Over This?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-40online now  14
Image(s) inside #metoo
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  9
Nov 16 - Prince Andrew BBC full interview in Epstein (Guilty as F***)
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy