Sheís telling the truth

most viewed right now
279 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 days ago '05        #51
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 39503 39 K  Slaps total: 5834 5 K
Double post

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-08-2019 at 11:48 AM..

4 days ago '05        #52
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 39503 39 K  Slaps total: 5834 5 K
Dudes who put pu**y on the pedestal who are scared to tell a woman no

I rather have the respect of the chick, then have her thinking what's in between her legs will get me to do anything.

But some of you won't understand that because you're to stuck on the puss.
+2   

4 days ago '17        #53
KINGMFCOLD 
space
space
Props total: 1661 1 K  Slaps total: 319 319
 Ta388 said
You gotta be first in line at 10:25 when they open at 10:30, thatís what I did Sunday morning and got 6 of em lol
SMH over some damn chicken

4 days ago '13        #54
Ta388 
space
space
Props total: 4367 4 K  Slaps total: 630 630
 KINGMFCOLD said
SMH over some damn chicken
So

4 days ago '15        #55
Minkscobar! 
space
space
Props total: 16124 16 K  Slaps total: 4456 4 K
You see that hoe thats comment is highlighted and all the likes that bi*ch got. Guaranteed those were all girls. The bi*ch who said stop it.. Most of her likes was guys...

4 days ago '18        #56
Most Palone 
space
space
Props total: 3451 3 K  Slaps total: 242 242
 016z said
If that happen a lot s*x wonít ever happen

ďA lot s*x wonít ever happenĒ

What country you from?

Because itís broke dusty n*ggas in every crew that still manage to get some cheeks

No job sleeping on they mans couch but still be smashing some aight looking hoes

Itís usually foreigners who trick on pu**y before anything else even though the past 5-7 years itís seems simps have taken a rise here
+2   

4 days ago '06        #57
KornerBoy 
space
space
Props total: 1818 1 K  Slaps total: 184 184
W**** people do it all the damn time. Stop by any Chick-Fil A anyday it's open.

4 days ago '05        #58
B.S. Writer 
space
space
Props total: 3023 3 K  Slaps total: 162 162
 Meechy09 said
Iím starting to believe itís how you carry yourself cause 9/10 a bi*ch donít ask me for a damn thing. For the longest I wouldnít even buy my bi*ch birthday or Christmas gifts cause I felt a way about it but the bi*ch would literally show up to my crib with Barkleyís and sh*t. I had my lil bro swipe some sh*t from forever 21 for her so I wouldnít pay for it.

In Columbus the n*ggas who be cashing out be the Africans. Even the baddest bi*ches here you can fu*k by just kickin it without the extra sh*t. They probably gold diggers too but like I said, if you donít come off as a n*gga thatís going, they probably wonít even try you......... at first.

Remember THESE HOES ALL TALK. sh*t, people all talk. Donít let what a bi*ch tweet, post, etc, fool you cause thatís for gratification. Same bi*ch talking bout running in a n*ggas pockets be fu*kin broke n*ggas and thatís a fact.

bi*ches do all this sh*t talking and yíall bx weirdos eat it up like itís fact. bi*ches be taking care of grown a*s men with no job, no car, no aspirations. They get knocked up then act like every other n*gga owe them something.

Real n*ggas know a women is worth their time within the first 10 minutes of talking to her. Never have Iíve I ever had a bi*ch ask me for sh*t thatís not my girl. Yíall cashing out on the first date.
+5   

4 days ago '14        #59
PolarBear 
space
space
Props total: 8282 8 K  Slaps total: 4246 4 K
 Postradamus said
Women are so disrespectful to each other.
Kept it real.. thatís what I do.
+1   

4 days ago '16        #60
The Truth 
space
space
Props total: 1739 1 K  Slaps total: 330 330
Girls do this when they don't like a guy

4 days ago '18        #61
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 2841 2 K  Slaps total: 225 225
I wish a bi*ch would ask for a dollar.

4 days ago '17        #62
OGMiamishank 
space
space
Props total: 11497 11 K  Slaps total: 2446 2 K
 Meechy09 said
Iím starting to believe itís how you carry yourself cause 9/10 a bi*ch donít ask me for a damn thing. For the longest I wouldnít even buy my bi*ch birthday or Christmas gifts cause I felt a way about it but the bi*ch would literally show up to my crib with Barkleyís and sh*t. I had my lil bro swipe some sh*t from forever 21 for her so I wouldnít pay for it.

In Columbus the n*ggas who be cashing out be the Africans. Even the baddest bi*ches here you can fu*k by just kickin it without the extra sh*t. They probably gold diggers too but like I said, if you donít come off as a n*gga thatís going, they probably wonít even try you......... at first.

Remember THESE HOES ALL TALK. sh*t, people all talk. Donít let what a bi*ch tweet, post, etc, fool you cause thatís for gratification. Same bi*ch talking bout running in a n*ggas pockets be fu*kin broke n*ggas and thatís a fact.
You from the hilltops huh Meechie?

3 days ago '18        #63
Meechy09 
space
space
space
Props total: 14317 14 K  Slaps total: 2139 2 K
 OGMiamishank said
You from the hilltops huh Meechie?
I from Cleveland but since Iíve been in Columbus I always stayed in the Eastside. I used to kick it out West a lil bit on Richardson when my n*gga stayed out there. I mostly be east and north tho
+1   

3 days ago '17        #64
OGMiamishank 
space
space
Props total: 11497 11 K  Slaps total: 2446 2 K
 Meechy09 said
I from Cleveland but since Iíve been in Columbus I always stayed in the Eastside. I used to kick it out West a lil bit on Richardson when my n*gga stayed out there. I mostly be east and north tho
My next joke was gonna be that u wear coogi jeans in the club but u be out north and out east so Imma let u rock bro
+1   

3 days ago '05        #65
rawchester 
space
space
Props total: 11143 11 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
 Tacko Fallspaus said

Honest truth, i have never experienced this. What kind of foul sh*t is that? a bi*ch ask me to pay for a single bill of hers if she ain't my wife...

If she's my wife then it isn't her bill.. It's our bill. But choose your wives accordingly.

There's a difference between needing help and being a piece of sh*t lol.

3 days ago '05        #66
rawchester 
space
space
Props total: 11143 11 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
 B.S. Writer said

bi*ches do all this sh*t talking and yíall bx weirdos eat it up like itís fact. bi*ches be taking care of grown a*s men with no job, no car, no aspirations. They get knocked up then act like every other n*gga owe them something.

Real n*ggas know a women is worth their time within the first 10 minutes of talking to her. Never have Iíve I ever had a bi*ch ask me for sh*t thatís not my girl. Yíall cashing out on the first date.
i responded off the op. This is straight facts! lol. your post aligns right with mine.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '19        #67
Tacko Fallspaus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34 OP
space
space
Props total: 7633 7 K  Slaps total: 7430 7 K
 rawchester said
Honest truth, i have never experienced this. What kind of foul sh*t is that? a bi*ch ask me to pay for a single bill of hers if she ain't my wife...

If she's my wife then it isn't her bill.. It's our bill. But choose your wives accordingly.

There's a difference between needing help and being a piece of sh*t lol.
Ghetto women from the hood

3 days ago '05        #68
ONESUN187 
space
space
Props total: 2402 2 K  Slaps total: 779 779
 NoLimitGoon said
Shut up bi*ch

3 days ago '05        #69
ONESUN187 
space
space
Props total: 2402 2 K  Slaps total: 779 779
If you ever put yourself in a position where your buying bi*ches sh*t then your just a stupid a**hole
+1   

3 days ago '10        #70
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
Props total: 8548 8 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
Who cares? Why are we sitting round talkin bout bi*ches mindsets? I dont care about what my prey thinking. I do my thing and the rest is history

3 days ago '18        #71
Meechy09 
space
space
space
Props total: 14317 14 K  Slaps total: 2139 2 K
 OGMiamishank said
My next joke was gonna be that u wear coogi jeans in the club but u be out north and out east so Imma let u rock bro

You from here too huh?

3 days ago '06        #72
d4deesnuts 
space
space
Props total: 6032 6 K  Slaps total: 570 570
[quote=Oswaldgatesjr;51108293]
 GoldBluded said
I'm at popeyes at 11:36pm on a Thursday night and this sh*t is PACKED. n*ggas are going to call out of work and skip school tomorrow for a

That sh*t isnt worth all that. I finally got to eat both the reg and spicy a couple days ago and yeah that sh*t was pretty good but i wouldnt stand in line for more than 10-15 mins for one. I also refuse to wait that long for any fast food, i usually drive out of the line by that time and pick up some food to cook. No fast food is worth waiting the same amount of time youíd wait at a decent restaurant for food thats 10x better.
+2   

3 days ago '04        #73
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6160 6 K  Slaps total: 505 505
 AmillionMo said
Thing is, women will stop doing it if men will actually stop paying for it. I guarantee if no dude from now to forever be like, "nah, I'm straight" women will check their who and humble themselves. Now, they'll find a new hustle but this won't be it!
That's the problem tho, simps think that by paying for that sh*t, they will get the pu**y, when all he is, is a walking lick to her...

The cycle will never end...
+4   

3 days ago '15        #74
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 10151 10 K  Slaps total: 3491 3 K
 Wizzarino said
That's the problem tho, simps think that by paying for that sh*t, they will get the pu**y, when all he is, is a walking lick to her...

The cycle will never end...
Mane problem is we value looks in a woman over intelligence and drive. Women will always win

3 days ago '04        #75
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6160 6 K  Slaps total: 505 505
 AmillionMo said
Mane problem is we value looks in a woman over intelligence and drive. Women will always win
Big Facts.

I'm glad I married me a woman with all three.

The single game is rigged...

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  54
Video inside Snoop Has A Message "Oh Cuz, Its Black/Brown Together You Got A Problem..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  47
What TV streaming service do you have?
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  39
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
146 comments
22 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy