Nov 7 - “Coup has started” -said the whistleblower’s attorney

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #51
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3183 3 K  Slaps total: 1824 1 K

In any case, we now know why Bloomberg is running/running from

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3183 3 K  Slaps total: 1824 1 K
Regarding this whole thing, you have to be a jackass not to see what's going on. The day after Trump won, inpeachment was already being blurted out like children eager to answer a question. Then there's this

2 weeks ago '04        #53
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
Props total: 16522 16 K  Slaps total: 3197 3 K
 Frankie Needles said
Through the Department of Commerce’s Minority Business Development Agency, President Trump is delivering numerous new opportunities for minority business enterprises.
President Trump’s tax cuts included provisions that benefit minority-owned small businesses, a segment that contributes more than $1 trillion in annual economic output.
The President signed a memorandum dedicating at least $200 million a year to promote STEM education and especially benefitting women and minorities.

Would you like me to continue? Or were asking it thinking i wouldn't be able to respond?

Oh let's not forget how his immigration policy has helped black workers

I can also detail how Trump changed an Obama era policy that blocked federal funds going to HBCUs, but i think I've proved my point
The only thing you’ve proved is that you can copy & paste. That funding that you speak of isn’t an actual announcement that their getting money. It’s a announcement that the DOJ is allowing HBCU’s to qualify for capital financing aka they’re eligible for a loan.

Do you know the difference between a loan and a grant? So again link a policy from this administration that has contributed to what you posted about black success.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #54
Real 
space
space
Props total: 3582 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 Hakim Cobain said
The only thing you’ve proved is that you can copy & paste. That funding that you speak of isn’t an actual announcement that their getting money. It’s a announcement that the DOJ is allowing HBCU’s to qualify for capital financing aka they’re eligible for a loan.

Do you know the difference between a loan and a grant? So again link a policy from this administration that has contributed to what you posted about black success.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #55
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14863 14 K  Slaps total: 4326 4 K
 Hakim Cobain said

I actually just did exactly what you asked, but because you don't like the facts you want to twist the sh*t up.

Smh.

Yes it was an announcement they're getting the money. This isn't a grant proposal moron. The money was already allocated until Obama blocked it from going out. Once Trump rescinded the policy the process automatically kicked in.

You asked for policy and i referenced his policy on immigration enforcement, but again you skipped over that because, yoy were wrong and you have no defense for it....i know i know finding out you're wrong hurts, but grow a pair and deal with it

2 weeks ago '04        #56
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
Props total: 16522 16 K  Slaps total: 3197 3 K
 Frankie Needles said
I actually just did exactly what you asked, but because you don't like the facts you want to twist the sh*t up.

Smh.

Yes it was an announcement they're getting the money. This isn't a grant proposal moron. The money was already allocated until Obama blocked it from going out. Once Trump rescinded the policy the process automatically kicked in.

You asked for policy and i referenced his policy on immigration enforcement, but again you skipped over that because, yoy were wrong and you have no defense for it....i know i know finding out you're wrong hurts, but grow a pair and deal with it
It was an announcement to state that HBCUs & theology based universities can qualify for capital financing. So no you dumb a*s there was no announcement about them getting any money, and to this day there is no data that shows that any HBCUs received this money.

So again where are the policies from your cult that helped black people achieve what you posted? Once you provide an actual link to your claims, I’ll acknowledge the other bullsh*t you posted.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #57
Real 
space
space
Props total: 3582 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 Frankie Needles said

Smh.

Now take this time to ask yourself why, why are you blatantly struggling This hard to knowingly lie for these people that don't give a fu*k about you. You know as well as i do that you just desperately searched for that struggle copy and paste to try to back up your already baseless claim. And you knew it wasn't what was being asked of you, but you just couldn't admit the sh*t.

Just, why? It's fu*king politics bruh. You absolutely do not have to do This to yourself in order to defend these people.

Just gonna leave This here. I won't respond to whatever bullsh*t excuse you come back with to this.

Dwell on it

Last edited by Real; 11-11-2019 at 03:26 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
226 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+119online now  24
Another reason why Jordan Goat isn’t just a movement, it’s a lifestyle
109 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  23
Movies you believe got the Ending wrong. Mine is Law Abiding Citizen. Spoilers..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy