Nov 8 - Your President Trump Just Retweeted the #MAGACHALLENGE Winners goto Whitehouse

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '04        #51
dc3003  OP
space
space
Props total: 58472 58 K  Slaps total: 78307 78 K
Im.thinking of dropping a little maga challenge freestyle and diss that fu*k boi @ .

@ @ he dodging that smoke.... and u can bet that sh*t up home boy !

2 weeks ago '06        #52
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 49479 49 K  Slaps total: 6673 6 K
 dc3003 said
Im.thinking of dropping a little maga challenge freestyle and diss that fu*k boi @ .

Bruh we know you got your wife to do it

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #53
dc3003  OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said
I would like to think she wont be going to the White House

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #54
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 37741 37 K  Slaps total: 7244 7 K
 dc3003 said

I would love to hear your little trailer park trash f*ggy a*s try to rap
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #55
dc3003  OP
space
space
 Ymmot said
I would love to hear your little trailer park trash f*ggy a*s try to rap
I was raised in section8 not trailor park , and I promise you I got more street cred than you ..... and u can bet that sh*t up homeboy !

2 weeks ago '17        #56
NinetyThree94  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 15781 15 K  Slaps total: 32859 32 K
 dc3003 said
I was raised in section8 not trailor park , and I promise you I got more street cred than you ..... and u can bet that sh*t up homeboy !
Reported for deception.

2 weeks ago '04        #57
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 5379 5 K  Slaps total: 953 953
theres no street cred in your trailer park only meth cred
you dont have that either pu**y
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #58
dc3003  OP
space
space
 NinetyThree94 said
Reported for deception.
Funny how u say deception but I been holding this sh*t down since 98 . I posted on boxden back in 2002 one day Donald Trump was going to be the president and save our country from far left democrats , u can hit up ronnie for the proof hell tell you...... and you can bet that sh*t up home boy !

2 weeks ago '04        #59
dc3003  OP
space
space
 gh3tto said
theres no street cred in your trailer park only meth cred
you dont have that either pu**y
I'm sorry I dont speak cave man , and even if I did I wouldnt conversate with a fu*k boy that doesnt know how to spell ghetto.... and you can bet that sh*t up home boy !

2 weeks ago '17        #60
space
space
 dc3003 said
Funny how u say deception but I been holding this sh*t down since 98 . I posted on boxden back in 2002 one day Donald Trump was going to be the president and save our country from far left democrats , u can hit up ronnie for the proof hell tell you...... and you can bet that sh*t up home boy !
You telling my life. You living vicariously through me!!! and you can bet THAT sh*t up homeboy!

2 weeks ago '17        #61
space
space
I made you @, don't make me break you. Because I will if I have to. I don't want to but if you make me, I have to. I'll break you like a Kit-Kat bar. Snap you like a Slim Jim. I'll tear thru you like Hulk Hogan's t-shirt back in the 80's. Bet THAT sh*t homeboy!

2 weeks ago '08        #62
cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 18410 18 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
Turned into the special olympics in here.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #63
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41397 41 K  Slaps total: 9327 9 K
 dc3003 said
I'd love for them to dispute 3 of these facts

tell us why you mad son

2 weeks ago '12        #64
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 34055 34 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
Just as wack as I thought it would be. Flow was complete GARBAGE, weak wordplay, no clever metaphors or punchlines. FOH with this Dr. Seuss non-sense.

2 weeks ago '12        #65
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 34055 34 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
 dc3003 said
I'm sorry I dont speak cave man , and even if I did I wouldnt conversate with a fu*k boy that doesnt know how to spell ghetto.... and you can bet that sh*t up home boy !
It's converse, not conversate.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #66
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 71548 71 K  Slaps total: 17017 17 K
 Skateboard T said

Can't wait to see the cringeworthy sh*t this is going to produce.

Edit:

This is too good to be true. This is so damn retarded

+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #67
justblazedown3 
space
space
Props total: 2440 2 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

You're alleging that with zero proof. Feel free to hold on to your conspiracy theories which might include some Qanon BS and some notion that Trump is a saviour against government corruption. Him hiring the exact same stiffs from Goldman Sachs didn't tip you off? No swamp has been drained.

Yeah, I bet you will. Mentally speaking, Trump supporters & non cultists are on different planets.

Sure, Trump is staring down the barrel of an arguably worse political scandal than Russiagate but it's Obama who needs to be worried. Gotcha. It's funny visiting those pro Trump sites where even they express frustration that Obama hasn't been dragged out of his mansion in cuffs already.

It's always coming... Trump's always ready to unleash the hammer and lock up 1000 Democrats overnight.
Since I didnt vote for Trump and I do this wierd thing called support the president of this country that should be how voting works.

Both sides talk their sh*t and the country gets behind the winner. All Ive seen is exactly what everyone else is and its disgusting to see a president treated like this by a bunch of corrupt individuals within our government.

The FBI and DOJ was in both Hillary and Obamas pocket and exactly why their wasnt any convictions. She was their candidate to keep the power in Washington. She lost!

But if we review that email sh*t its apparent that the FBI and DOJ protected her for her presidential run. The bias was evident with Strok, Clapper, Comey and others. Its a matter of how deep and far that goes to prove any fu*kery within the Obama Administration.

I dont know. But I am curious to see what comes from it.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #68
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 37741 37 K  Slaps total: 7244 7 K
 dc3003 said
Stop chirpin like a little bi*ch and drop a verse. Next post should be you attempting to keep some kind of a rhythm over a beat. You already heard a couple of my tracks so you know what time it is.

2 weeks ago '18        #69
SFamilyRep 
space
space
Props total: 40019 40 K  Slaps total: 5199 5 K
 dc3003 said
I got dudes on my squad that will beat you gay , then stick there tongue down your throat and make u c*m out your a**hole. @
@ whatís up with all the f*g**t sh*t up here.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #70
Rich130 
space
space
Props total: 13924 13 K  Slaps total: 1362 1 K
 Skateboard T said

Can't wait to see the cringeworthy sh*t this is going to produce.

Edit:

Thatís @ daughter

2 weeks ago '17        #71
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 62200 62 K  Slaps total: 6751 6 K
 justblazedown3 said
Since I didnt vote for Trump and I do this wierd thing called support the president of this country that should be how voting works.

Both sides talk their sh*t and the country gets behind the winner. All Ive seen is exactly what everyone else is and its disgusting to see a president treated like this by a bunch of corrupt individuals within our government.

The FBI and DOJ was in both Hillary and Obamas pocket and exactly why their wasnt any convictions. She was their candidate to keep the power in Washington. She lost!

But if we review that email sh*t its apparent that the FBI and DOJ protected her for her presidential run. The bias was evident with Strok, Clapper, Comey and others. Its a matter of how deep and far that goes to prove any fu*kery within the Obama Administration.

I dont know. But I am curious to see what comes from it.

It is a weird thing to do when it's done irregardless of what the president actually does...

It was a Republican run investigation. Again, you would think out of 10 investigations they would've found something on the hated Democrat matriarch Hillary Clinton, right?

and its disgusting to see a president treated like this by a bunch of corrupt individuals within our government.

Maybe you should look into why so many Republicans are against their own party's president. It's strange to me too.

But if we review that email sh*t its apparent that the FBI and DOJ protected her for her presidential run.

Why then did Comey announce the reopening of the email investigation just days before the election? One could argue that it actually lost Hillary the election. You do realize she didn't win, right?

It actually dropped her in the polls

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 11-09-2019 at 07:10 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #72
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 143311 143 K  Slaps total: 18036 18 K
 ruddiger said
Ainít you the coward who pretends he wants to f*ght people on the internet? Your hate has poisoned your soul.

yup thats the same loser

hell ask for a pic or address to meet up

2 weeks ago '16        #73
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
Props total: 2848 2 K  Slaps total: 772 772
 TheLastNonEarth said

Nah. Ratings have been falling. Some Trumpers are even celebrating because they think it's a sign that Late night hosts are losing their audience due to the Trump bashing.
Prob bc the comedy isnt real good.
I have no issue with political humour, but it hasnít been particularly clever...just name calling, ďorange-manĒ this and that, itís elementary school recess trash. They need to try harder, not just the lame simple jokes that get tired.

They had a free ride for a good couple years though, bc they had the leash on them during the Obama years.
Best comedy was during the GWB terms....jokes wrote themselves. Liberal comedy took a bad turn when Barry got into office, gloating isnít funny, and wouldíve been too easy to get pinned with racism if they mocked Barry too much.

2 weeks ago '17        #74
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 62200 62 K  Slaps total: 6751 6 K
 Tiger Wood said
Prob bc the comedy isnt real good.
I have no issue with political humour, but it hasnít been particularly clever...just name calling, ďorange-manĒ this and that, itís elementary school recess trash. They need to try harder, not just the lame simple jokes that get tired.

They had a free ride for a good couple years though, bc they had the leash on them during the Obama years.
Best comedy was during the GWB terms....jokes wrote themselves. Liberal comedy took a bad turn when Barry got into office, gloating isnít funny, and wouldíve been too easy to get pinned with racism if they mocked Barry too much.
I enjoy the Trump bashing very much actually.

Trevor Noah is my favorite & I could watch a 4 hour marathon of him shytting on Trump. I've done it for long road trips before.

Barry got into office,
Obama didn't make enough gaffes or have enough scandals. Agreed, he was boring.

2 weeks ago '16        #75
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41397 41 K  Slaps total: 9327 9 K
 Skateboard T said
so obtuse

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+122online now  31
Another reason why Jordan Goat isnít just a movement, itís a lifestyle
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
226 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+24online now  12
Movies you believe got the Ending wrong. Mine is Law Abiding Citizen. Spoilers..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy