Barber encourages other barbers to rise their price

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
205 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #301
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 989 989  Slaps total: 71 71
 tallulahmademe said
Glad i shave my head in the shower
Same, easy, cheap, time saving do it yourself maintenance. And you'll look the same everytime.

1 week ago '19        #302
HotBoyKee 
space
space
space
Props total: 263 263  Slaps total: 7 7
 Sick Flair said
Ainít no n*gga shampooing my head, and I donít need no damn shoe polish in my line and beard. Charge them n*ggas $60. I can cut my own sh*t, really just go to the barber when the homies are like yo letís meet up and discuss something and dude only charges $10. fu*k outta here n*gga, every job isnít meant to make you rich on a low level. Start a few shops and get rich donít just try to run the customers pockets on some dumb sh*t.
nailed it..salute

1 week ago '19        #303
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 578 578  Slaps total: 110 110
 SamDaHammer said
You be surprised how many come weekly... Or bi-weekly... Some of them just pay once a month at this point... But I've got a solid 20 that come weekly but one week is a cut next week is a lineup... Nobody really need a cut weekly just a lineup or a good taper to stay on point...
My hair grown so fast if I need a weekly, if Iím real feeling my self line up and cut. Iím bald right now but literally month and half I have baby box with tapper. But this how I end cutting my sh*t off bc I be like man Iím spending mad money and donít even got the time sometimes

1 week ago '16        #304
Stefan 
space
space
Props total: 366 366  Slaps total: 25 25
All these booking apps & tight schedules got these barbers getting a little too “big headed”. These booking apps are k*lling the culture too. Remember going to the shop 5-6 years ago & it was THE SPOT? 2-3 loud conversations going on at once, tons of game being dropped, conspiracy theories, sports discussion, etc....

Now that’s all dead cause barbers wanna squeeze every penny outta n*ggas & book down to the minute. It’s nice when you need a quick in & out cut, but man...

Lately I walk into the shop & it’s empty because no one shows up until 3 minutes before their time slot. I know I can’t be the only person who noticed this. Especially in this “politically correct” era, we need that unfiltered barber shop talk where it’s JUST THE FELLAS...

Last edited by Stefan; 11-07-2019 at 11:26 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #305
lilshun 
space
space
Props total: 5117 5 K  Slaps total: 857 857
 Tobinmont said
I pay 30. But my barber is nice. And its my nucca. Plus I get the hot towel treatment the whole nine. And itís by appointment only. No one should pay that much to wait. fu*k that.
I get that for $20. Tried another barber out for the hell of it who charges $30 and it looked the same as the n*gga charging $20. These 30 dollar and up barbers trippin like a mf

1 week ago '15        #306
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14635 14 K  Slaps total: 1061 1 K
 lilshun said
I get that for $20. Tried another barber out for the hell of it who charges $30 and it looked the same as the n*gga charging $20. These 30 dollar and up barbers trippin like a mf
Ha! Nah for 30. I donít want to wait. I need crazy attention to detail. Hot towel, face massage, upscale sh*t...but sh*t if you nuccaz get all that for 20 sh*t thatís whatís up. I keep asking you nuccaz to post the shops and barbers though. I may be in ur hood. Or visit. sh*t. Let me see whatís good.

1 week ago '13        #307
SamDaHammer 
space
space
Props total: 705 705  Slaps total: 128 128
 016z said
My hair grown so fast if I need a weekly, if Iím real feeling my self line up and cut. Iím bald right now but literally month and half I have baby box with tapper. But this how I end cutting my sh*t off bc I be like man Iím spending mad money and donít even got the time sometimes
My bad didnt mean to slap

1 week ago '13        #308
SamDaHammer 
space
space
 Stefan said
All these booking apps & tight schedules got these barbers getting a little too ďbig headedĒ. These booking apps are k*lling the culture too. Remember going to the shop 5-6 years ago & it was THE SPOT? 2-3 loud conversations going on at once, tons of game being dropped, conspiracy theories, sports discussion, etc....

Now thatís all dead cause barbers wanna squeeze every penny outta n*ggas & book down to the minute. Itís nice when you need a quick in & out cut, but man...

Lately I walk into the shop & itís empty because no one shows up until 3 minutes before their time slot. I know I canít be the only person who noticed this. Especially in this ďpolitically correctĒ era, we need that unfiltered barber shop talk where itís JUST THE FELLAS...
Bruh im at the shop 10 hours a day almost everyday... I need folks to schedule so i can arrange my day... Aint nothing worst than ordering lunch and three n*ggas show up in a rush waiting on you only...
+1   

1 week ago '16        #309
Stefan 
space
space
Props total: 366 366  Slaps total: 25 25
 SamDaHammer said
Bruh im at the shop 10 hours a day almost everyday... I need folks to schedule so i can arrange my day... Aint nothing worst than ordering lunch and three n*ggas show up in a rush waiting on you only...
I feel that. But on the other hand, the shop is similar to a gentleman's social club. That's where we can go and chop it up, etc. I'm sure it's not as fun for you when you have one head in your chair & the shop isn't very active, but I could be projecting my own desires.

1 week ago '13        #310
SamDaHammer 
space
space
 Stefan said
I feel that. But on the other hand, the shop is similar to a gentleman's social club. That's where we can go and chop it up, etc. I'm sure it's not as fun for you when you have one head in your chair & the shop isn't very active, but I could be projecting my own desires.
It can be boring you right... Its a fine line to walk let friday and saturday and sunday you know its gonna be crazy... So you gotta roll with the punches but honestly im so booked up some days i dont even notice the walk ins unless they asking for me anyway

1 week ago '04        #311
lilshun 
space
space
 Tobinmont said
Ha! Nah for 30. I donít want to wait. I need crazy attention to detail. Hot towel, face massage, upscale sh*t...but sh*t if you nuccaz get all that for 20 sh*t thatís whatís up. I keep asking you nuccaz to post the shops and barbers though. I may be in ur hood. Or visit. sh*t. Let me see whatís good.
My man dont do it at the shop. He do it at his place

1 week ago '04        #312
lilshun 
space
space
 Stefan said
All these booking apps & tight schedules got these barbers getting a little too ďbig headedĒ. These booking apps are k*lling the culture too. Remember going to the shop 5-6 years ago & it was THE SPOT? 2-3 loud conversations going on at once, tons of game being dropped, conspiracy theories, sports discussion, etc....

Now thatís all dead cause barbers wanna squeeze every penny outta n*ggas & book down to the minute. Itís nice when you need a quick in & out cut, but man...

Lately I walk into the shop & itís empty because no one shows up until 3 minutes before their time slot. I know I canít be the only person who noticed this. Especially in this ďpolitically correctĒ era, we need that unfiltered barber shop talk where itís JUST THE FELLAS...
Facts. n*gga used to go the shop for a cut AND the atmosphere. sh*t be dead as hell nowadays if u go to the shop
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Midsommar is fu-king terrifying.
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-23online now  21
Video inside 8 Rappers that are From the Suburbs
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+128online now  12
Steelers Mason Rudolph Supports Anti-Kaepernick, Trump, Tomi Lahren
109 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  8
Image(s) inside Itís official now... Dwayne Johnson Confirms heís playing Black Adam #..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy