Jul 22 - Comey Under DOJ Investigation For Lying To Trump, Targeting Him In FBI Probe

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #26
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 37722 37 K  Slaps total: 7244 7 K
 Eyesofchaos said
Muller introduced the whole Russian narritave into the mix tho which is false and now everyone is looking to him as their savior on Wednesday. I meant to say Dems (well mostly Dems) who think the whole Russian narritave is legit.
Mueller didn't introduce anything, dumbass. Russian interference into our election was being investigated long before Mueller came around. You don't even know what you're talking about.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #27
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Duplicate

4 months ago '18        #28
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space
Props total: 3183 3 K  Slaps total: 1824 1 K
 Ymmot said
Mueller didn't introduce anything, dumbass. Russian interference into our election was being investigated long before Mueller came around. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Yet no subpoena for Trump to testify? We'll see on Wednesday
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #29
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said

What does that have to do with the fact you have no idea what you're talking about? Do you even know why Mueller was appointed?
+1   

4 months ago '11        #30
RAWshadTX 
space
space
Props total: 3326 3 K  Slaps total: 180 180
 Eyesofchaos said

Uh...

Trump's answers were dubbed both "inadequate" and "incomplete or imprecise" by Mueller in the report. Mueller added that his office considered subpoenaing the president for his testimony but decided the "investigation had made significant progress" and that he had enough evidence from other sources to determine the credibility of Trump's answers, the report states.

+2   

4 months ago '18        #31
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space
 Ymmot said
What does that have to do with the fact you have no idea what you're talking about? Do you even know why Mueller was appointed?

We'll see on Wednesday

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #32
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said

We'll see on Wednesday
What will we see on Wednesday? We see right now that you don't know why Mueller was appointed or what the Russian interference investigation was even about.

4 months ago '18        #33
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 26527 26 K  Slaps total: 2974 2 K
 Taree said
He'll just come back Wednesday, ignoring the facts and repeating this same sh*t that he just got corrected on. When y'all see his posts Wednesday and realize you've already proven him wrong so there's no point in even addressing it again, he'll consider that a win somehow, and continue spreading these falsehoods until it happens again.

Rinse and repeat.

4 months ago '18        #34
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space
 Taree said
He'll just come back Wednesday, ignoring the facts and repeating this same sh*t that he just got corrected on. When y'all see his posts Wednesday and realize you've already proven him wrong so there's no point in even addressing it again, he'll consider that a win somehow, and continue spreading these falsehoods until it happens again.

Rinse and repeat.
Lmfao nah but I won't be rubbing anything in anyone's face either after that sh*t show tomorrow. Yes I know why Mueller was appointed and yet nothing came from it except a 2 year wet dream and a waste of tax payer money. Tomorrow will just be one big we could've, should've, bullsh*t until the real questions are asked. The Russia narritave is getting old already the man potentially colluded with Isreal but that's all I will say on the matter (although most people will be like wtf how/why would I say that). On that note

Last edited by Eyesofchaos; 07-23-2019 at 01:14 PM..

4 months ago '18        #35
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space
 Taree said
Not reading the ramblings of a blatant puppet.
Yet responded to it in record time at that like you're almost eager to.

2 weeks ago '10        #36
Bandito 
space
space
space
Props total: 32392 32 K  Slaps total: 4478 4 K
According to RealClearInvestigations' Paul Sperry, "Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will file a report in September which contains evidence that Comey was misleading the president" while conducting an active investigation against him.
September came and went and no report.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #37
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Bandito said
These kids and there dumbass conspiracy theories. Maybe they meant September of 2023...

@

2 weeks ago '18        #38
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space
I made a whole thread on it alreafy. Should be b4 the end of the month. 1 more report will come out first

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #39
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said
I made a whole thread on it alreafy. Should be b4 the end of the month. 1 more report will come out first
The end of what month? January 2038?
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #40
SomeOnesoN 
space
space
Props total: 10833 10 K  Slaps total: 1355 1 K
 OWPE said
Trump did nothing wrong. Personal vendetta is Comey faking the news to get his homie Mueller appointed, who then found nothing on Trump.

Wow. You're even sounding like a fu*king trump robot.. "Trump did nothing wrong". When Trump says that, he sounds like a fu*king six year old. "But but I've done nothing wrong"

Makes you sound like nothing more than a follower... And a mental midget. That and "it was a perfect conversation". What intelligent person or even adult, words things like that??

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Real 
space
space
Props total: 3582 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681

2 weeks ago '18        #42
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space

2 weeks ago '12        #43
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 78124 78 K  Slaps total: 5532 5 K
 Ymmot said
These kids and there dumbass conspiracy theories. Maybe they meant September of 2023...

@
 Bandito said
I keep telling dumbass @ nothings coming of the sh*t being spoon fed to him on these overly monetized youtube accounts with stupid music

By the time all these supposed reports drop Trump will have passed away and boxden closed down in the year 2050
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #44
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space
 Swade009 said
Zero Hedge is legit they are real journalist. It's already been confirmed the DNC didnt want to go to court for an investigation over the hack and have been trying to run from it. It's clear as day that the whole thing was BS.
THEY'RE STILL RUNNING!!!! Hill won't be deposed under oath even tho she was sued and Judicial Watch filed a motion which was to hand over missing docs that she tried to hide in their last csse or be deposed under oath and she said no. Why? Because there's FOIA docs that will blow any bullsh*t excuse or answer of hers out of the water.

So when people say she doesn't have people covering for her or even going out of their way to cover for her, explain this sh*t to me.

Last edited by Eyesofchaos; 11-08-2019 at 07:17 AM..

2 weeks ago '07        #45
240ka 
space
space
Props total: 11718 11 K  Slaps total: 3235 3 K
Nothing will happen to Comey. Dude is way smarter than Barr and Trump

2 weeks ago '04        #46
Real 
space
space
Props total: 3582 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 OldBusiness said
I keep telling dumbass @ nothings coming of the sh*t being spoon fed to him on these overly monetized youtube accounts with stupid music

By the time all these supposed reports drop Trump will have passed away and boxden closed down in the year 2050
How is it possible to keep ignoring and spinning actual witnesses, indictments, and prison convictions actually happening, but be so confident in pushing consistently failed youtube predictions and conspiracies

2 weeks ago '18        #47
Eyesofchaos  OP
space
space
In 10 days we'll see

2 weeks ago '17        #48
Rich130 
space
space
Props total: 13924 13 K  Slaps total: 1362 1 K
If this Is true it would be “tampering with a federal investigation” and/or “attempting to obstruct an investigation”

Trump is such a fu*king idiot.

And so is @

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #49
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said
THEY'RE STILL RUNNING!!!! Hill won't be deposed under oath even tho she was sued and Judicial Watch filed a motion which was to hand over missing docs that she tried to hide in their last csse or be deposed under oath and she said no. Why? Because there's FOIA docs that will blow any bullsh*t excuse or answer of hers out of the water.

So when people say she doesn't have people covering for her or even going out of their way to cover for her, explain this sh*t to me.

The funny thing is we knew this 4 or 5 years ago, but people like you wanted to waste more taxpayer's money just to come to the same conclusion AGAIN. And then repost these articles like they prove some kind of point. Barr/Grassley/Gowdy should go (have gone) after these people if there's some huge scandal. You'll die having never seen Hillary in prison, that's hilarious to me. You just keep falling for the establishment's partisan talking points.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #50
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said
In 10 days we'll see
Cool, upping in 11...

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+121online now  25
Another reason why Jordan Goat isn’t just a movement, it’s a lifestyle
110 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
226 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  18
Movies you believe got the Ending wrong. Mine is Law Abiding Citizen. Spoilers..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy