And this is why I believe the next location in GTA VI should be here.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '14        #51
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6553 6 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K
 rashadd said
To make the idea much simpler. My point is they can't keep doing the same 3 cities. Atlanta has been the hottest on the rap scene for the last decade. So start with a guy from another region coming to the city startng in the "Trap". And could make his way up or just show other aspects of the city that people from outside of the city wouldn't expect. I just always felt Atlanta has this unique feel apart from other cities and the popularity with the TV is plenty proof is it not? So maybe not Crunk era but how could you not do a club scene like Ballad of Gay Tony. Eventually they're going to have to do a new city so Atlanta is definitely not a bad choice is all I'm saying...

See that's where I was confused... what does rap have to do with GTA??

You think GTA is a "hip-hop shoot em up gangsta" thing? if so, how old are you?

And Atlanta is landlocked fool... it would be the worst GTA ever.. where would the boats be at? it would be all suburbs and woodland... what would make Atlanta good? it don't have a port or any other crime except "trappin".. sorry but its a trash idea

2 weeks ago '14        #52
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6553 6 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Nah, remember they changed some of the 9/11 sh*t? The planes crashing into the building?

Or how bout the Cuban/Haitian war controversy?

Rockstar hasn’t been the same in terms of going over the edge. They ain’t tryna deal with any more lawsuits. Especially with how sensitive the world is now.

Eminem can’t even say f*g**t anymore
Nah they still have the balls...

you can get head in GTA V with full on animations... they don't care still tust me

2 weeks ago '14        #53
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 7500 7 K  Slaps total: 509 509
 Bando Jonez said
See that's where I was confused... what does rap have to do with GTA??

You think GTA is a "hip-hop shoot em up gangsta" thing? if so, how old are you?

And Atlanta is landlocked fool... it would be the worst GTA ever.. where would the boats be at? it would be all suburbs and woodland... what would make Atlanta good? it don't have a port or any other crime except "trappin".. sorry but its a trash idea
That was kind of the point. Hip hop culture has been a big factor since Gta San Andreas and your a*sumption that I think the game should only be about "hip-hop shoot em up gangsta" thing ... Gives you room to show other things that goes on in the city. And as far as crime saying Atlanta is just trappin is like saying Miami is just cocaine.

Also I understood on the no oceanside thing and is why you can do a whole state like (i don't know GTA V maybe). Like I said, Gta 7 has to be a new city.

1 week ago '09        #54
K0ntrast 
space
space
Props total: 18794 18 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K
It's always fictional cities....

1 week ago '05        #55
bxpostalkid 
space
space
space
Props total: 39 39  Slaps total: 7 7
history of the yakuza would be dope and a map of china would be useful for the united states lol

1 week ago '14        #56
K Robinson 
space
space
Props total: 4294 4 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
 realkilla3 said
I think they should go futuristic with it have a city on top of a city with normal cars and flying cars and hover boards and trains already went to the past the future is the last real frontier
Sounds good for Saints Row 5

5 days ago '04        #57
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Props total: 18634 18 K  Slaps total: 2534 2 K
one main character only please and that's all I'm saying

5 days ago '13        #58
PBC 
space
space
Props total: 8436 8 K  Slaps total: 1200 1 K
 WCIB said
Absolutely. They’re one of the few companies that has the balls to do it as well.
Balls to do it yes smart to do it no you forgot about Sony?

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  28
Image(s) inside Are You Catching a Murder Case Over This?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  26
Image(s) inside WTF: Every RAPPER In The GAME BOOKING PRICES LEAKED! & U WON'T BELIEVE..
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-40online now  23
Image(s) inside #metoo
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  11
Nov 16 - Prince Andrew BBC full interview in Epstein (Guilty as F***)
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy