DBZK Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Paris Games Week Trailer - PS4/XB1/PC

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+27  66
67 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '05        #1
924 page views
9 comments

Chuck_Remixed 
space
space
Props total: 9260 9 K  Slaps total: 417 417
DBZK Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Paris Games Week Trailer - PS4/XB1/PC

Dat CC2 Flareimage
+7   

best
worst
9 comments

3 weeks ago '06        #2
TreZ 
space
space
Props total: 4526 4 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
Can’t wait for this game. fu*k the people that are hating this just because “it’s the same story/game” they don’t know what they are missing out on!
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
cnbftbgb 
space
space
Props total: 714 714  Slaps total: 9 9
 TreZ said
Can’t wait for this game. fu*k the people that are hating this just because “it’s the same story/game” they don’t know what they are missing out on!
I respect it but I'm DBZed out.

I've played every DBZ game from SNES and Sega to DBFZ. It looks amazing but I think I'm just fatigued.
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
YungAJ24 
space
space
Props total: 6839 6 K  Slaps total: 830 830
The fact that the combat looks just like XV's combat bothers me a lot, that combat gameplay is gonna get tedious very quick. It's the only thing that makes me not want to cop this.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 18121 18 K  Slaps total: 2022 2 K
 YungAJ24 said
The fact that the combat looks just like XV's combat bothers me a lot, that combat gameplay is gonna get tedious very quick. It's the only thing that makes me not want to cop this.
did you expect it to be 2D and grounded like f*ghterz? that makes for good f*ghting games but does not at all capture what DB is about. has to be 3D arena f*ghting with flying or it would be bullsh*t.

2 weeks ago '11        #6
YungAJ24 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said
did you expect it to be 2D and grounded like f*ghterz? that makes for good f*ghting games but does not at all capture what DB is about. has to be 3D arena f*ghting with flying or it would be bullsh*t.
Budokai Series, Budokai Tenkaichi Series, Raging Blast series & f*ghterZ are much better than Battle of Z & the XV Series imo

I'd rather play Legacy of Goku 2 & Buu's Fury more than the XV series too

too each their own, if these kinds of games are what you enjoy then that's cool fam, it gets boring fast to me. Most of the DBZ 2D games are timeless.

2 weeks ago '07        #7
joshdogg26 
space
space
 YungAJ24 said
Budokai Series, Budokai Tenkaichi Series, Raging Blast series & f*ghterZ are much better than Battle of Z & the XV Series imo

I'd rather play Legacy of Goku 2 & Buu's Fury more than the XV series too

too each their own, if these kinds of games are what you enjoy then that's cool fam, it gets boring fast to me. Most of the DBZ 2D games are timeless.
I think we should be able to agree to take styles like f*ghterzs and legacy of goku off the table since that style would never work for what they're trying to accomplish here with an open world 3D game that lets you fly around freely.

what specifically about what you've seen about this makes you compare it to XV rather than the other 3D arena f*ghters in the series like budokai?

2 weeks ago '11        #8
YungAJ24 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said
I think we should be able to agree to take styles like f*ghterzs and legacy of goku off the table since that style would never work for what they're trying to accomplish here with an open world 3D game that lets you fly around freely.

what specifically about what you've seen about this makes you compare it to XV rather than the other 3D arena f*ghters in the series like budokai?
The combat looks exactly like XV (& Jump Force) where you just spam the square/X button for melee combo attacks, it's not as enjoyable as stringing together different combos with all the buttons like in the Tenkaichi games.

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
Ill Fred 
space
space
Props total: 635 635  Slaps total: 107 107
Yea.....I'll take nay for 700 Alex.

2 weeks ago '07        #10
joshdogg26 
space
space
 YungAJ24 said
The combat looks exactly like XV (& Jump Force) where you just spam the square/X button for melee combo attacks, it's not as enjoyable as stringing together different combos with all the buttons like in the Tenkaichi games.

idk breh, I don't see anything in this video that looks any different from what you can do in the XV series, but it's been a while since I played BT3. Dimps made both BT and XV series, so if anything they're more similar than what CC2 is doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  24
Article inside Mannie Fresh Tells All: Stories Behind His Classic Records!!!
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+83online now  23
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
125 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  16
website will pay you $3k a month to smoke weed