May 16-Actor Ricky Schroder films himself harassing Costco worker over mask in California

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+36  79
165 replies  @interesting

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '04        #1
2375 page views
55 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16236 16 K  Slaps total: 1599 1 K
May 16-Actor Ricky Schroder films himself harassing Costco worker over mask in California

Actor Ricky Schroder posted a bizarre video on Facebook in which he berates a Costco worker who was not letting the former child star enter the store without a mask.

The video was posted on Saturday afternoon and shows Schroder arguing at a Costco supervisor named Jason at the entrance to a location in Los Angeles.

In the video, the worker explains that despite the new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance regarding fully vaccinated people not needing to wear masks indoors, the state of California still mandates masks and Costco, a private business, is following local rules regarding pandemic restrictions.

“In Costco locations where the state or local jurisdiction does not have a mask mandate, we will allow members and guests who are fully vaccinated to enter Costco without a face mask or face shield,” the company said in a statement on Friday. “We will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask for members’ responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy. Face coverings will still be required in healthcare settings, including Pharmacy, Optical, Hearing Aid. Costco continues to recommend that all members and guests, especially those who are at higher risk, wear a mask or shield.”

The worker informs Schroder that the state of California would probably roll back its mask mandate within a matter of weeks.

“Oh, if they allow us? If they grant us that, our kings?” Schroder laments. “The people in power. You’re going to listen to these people? They destroyed our economy. They’re destroying our culture. They’re destroying our state. And you’re just going to listen to their rules?”

Not appeased, Schroder tells viewers to cancel their Costco memberships.

“I’m getting my refund from Costco. I suggest everybody in California get their refund from Costco,” Schroder shouts into the camera. “Give up your membership from Costco until they remove this.”

The video ends with Schroder receiving a receipt to document his refund for a canceled membership.

Schroder, 51, perhaps best known for his role on “Silver Spoons” and a four-episode arc on “Scrubs” in 2003, made headlines in 2020 when he was one of the contributors, along with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, to a bail fund for accused Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse. In 2019, he was arrested for suspicion of domestic abuse.

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. sby-story.html

best
worst
55 comments

4 months ago '07        #2
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56806 56 K  Slaps total: 7117 7 K
His hat says enough.. and wearing it is literally disrespectful to the flag
+34   

4 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180883 180 K  Slaps total: 13055 13 K
I hope someone off's his on switch. When he put up money to bail out that murderer he showed his true colors. People like that need to get stomped out.
+22   

4 months ago '17        #4
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 101413 101 K  Slaps total: 4225 4 K
I will never understand these ignorant fu*ks that go out of their way to fu*k with people minding their own business. If you know Costco has a mask mandate and you don't like it, why the fu*k even go there? That's like going to McDonald's and complaining they don't have tacos.
+53   

4 months ago '16        #5
FlyinIron 
Props total: 39707 39 K  Slaps total: 3389 3 K

+9   

4 months ago '06        #6
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 66376 66 K  Slaps total: 9286 9 K
anti-mask right winger's are fu*king psycho pu**y's...
+24   

4 months ago '20        #7
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19392 19 K  Slaps total: 3422 3 K
 DaQCKing said
I will never understand these ignorant fu*ks that go out of their way to fu*k with people minding their own business. If you know Costco has a mask mandate and you don't like it, why the fu*k even go there? That's like going to McDonald's and complaining they don't have tacos.
And why snap on the worker? Dude is just trying to do his job. All that extra sh*t is not necessary. Take your frustrations out on CORPORATE.
+21   

4 months ago '20        #8
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38293 38 K  Slaps total: 7297 7 K
Just another crazy privileged maga
+19   

4 months ago '05        #9
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19679 19 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
 MrDarkCloud said
And why snap on the worker? Dude is just trying to do his job. All that extra sh*t is not necessary. Take your frustrations out on CORPORATE.
People feel brave and take advantage of retail workers and those in customer service knowing they can’t say or do anything without risking their jobs.

Bunch of a**holes with nothing good going on in their life.
+21   

4 months ago '17        #10
DirtyTorta 
Props total: 6563 6 K  Slaps total: 339 339
It’s just kind of sad and pathetic. A professional actor with 40 years of experience.... and he couldn’t even make a scene at a Costco!

+24   

4 months ago '21        #11
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17436 17 K  Slaps total: 3306 3 K
Did he cancel his membership?

4 months ago '08        #12
ExNihilo 
Props total: 42168 42 K  Slaps total: 684 684
 MrDarkCloud said
That's some a**hole sh*t to pull. If he knew he would ultimately cancel his membership based on the mask policy, should have just immediately canceled instead of trying to cause a scene.

After the bail sh*t I knew he was a punk.
+7   

4 months ago '21        #13
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
actor?

silver spoons ended in the mid 80s

why not just tell the truth
and say schizo junkie meth head instead of actor
+8   

4 months ago '11        #14
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25358 25 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K

+22   

4 months ago '06        #15
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28009 28 K  Slaps total: 8402 8 K
Never heard of this guy
+7   

4 months ago '20        #16
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19392 19 K  Slaps total: 3422 3 K
 ExNihilo said
That's some a**hole sh*t to pull. If he knew he would ultimately cancel his membership based on the mask policy, should have just immediately canceled instead of trying to cause a scene.

After the bail sh*t I knew he was a punk.
I forgot all about that Kyle Rittinghouse sh*t. Dude is definitely an idiot. And he looks HORRIBLE.
+3   

4 months ago '20        #17
CopyCat 
Props total: 9496 9 K  Slaps total: 934 934
Firstly, damn Ricky Schroeder.
Secondly, damn the My Pillow Man
and Thirdly, goddamn Kenosha Kyle and may he be crucified and his name be a curse.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #18
gh3tto 
Props total: 47761 47 K  Slaps total: 11388 11 K
another unhinged newsmax viewer harassing people at work

magat morons think they are making a protest video but they are just documenting their foxmania
+8   

4 months ago '20        #19
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30869 30 K  Slaps total: 3240 3 K
 imthatinfamous said
Never heard of this guy
spoiled brat that grew up to be a spoiled brat

+3   

4 months ago '12        #20
daman729 
Props total: 70857 70 K  Slaps total: 2943 2 K
Just follow the rules man dam!!!! You pull that sh*t at the wrong store, them employees a fu*k yo a*s up LMAO.
+2   

4 months ago '16        #21
AgentOrange 
Props total: 10448 10 K  Slaps total: 2272 2 K
I don't get it. why be a karen. I don't wear a mask outdoors but when I go inside a place of business, i put it on. Just respect their rules. You don't have to agree with it but you have to follow it. Nobody cares about your sissy fit boycott
+4   

4 months ago '06        #22
unfadable_ 
Props total: 319 319  Slaps total: 22 22
I'm glad he exposed how stupid he is on camera. Posting bail for Kyle Rittenhouse was enough, but actually seeing him in action gives people a visual...

Last edited by unfadable_; 05-16-2021 at 09:33 PM..
+4   

4 months ago '09        #23
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44446 44 K  Slaps total: 5615 5 K
 Stupendamatic said
People feel brave and take advantage of retail workers and those in customer service knowing they can’t say or do anything without risking their jobs.

Bunch of a**holes with nothing good going on in their life.
WEIRD* people

4 months ago '09        #24
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 237179 237 K  Slaps total: 26587 26 K
 Naga Sadow said
I hope someone off's his on switch. When he put up money to bail out that murderer he showed his true colors. People like that need to get stomped out.

i hope somebody shoots him and the kenosha kyle terrorist

4 months ago '16        #25
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15639 15 K  Slaps total: 2596 2 K
Damn so... Ricky is a real person lol.. i thought he was fake lol.. Mac Dre had him a song back in the day.

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+278online now  20
The first black man to say the “N” word
136 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  19
Brittany Renner wants to catch a Jackson State football game