The Time DMX Stopped Rudy "Kato" Rangel from Murkin Ja Rule in Chicago

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #26
CloutGod 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Young F----t said
This n*gga name is the name of a Ja Rule album and you tryna educate him on Ja Rule

Take a nap
and your is just as accurate as his, young f*ggot

1 week ago '17        #27
Rule 336 65 heat pts65
space
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 21583 21583
 CloutGod said
your name is rule336

ladies and gentleman we have a ja rule stan in 2019
What makes me a stan? If you listen to Ja and DMX and you think they sound the same you are not a hiphop fan. Their flows aren't similar in any way.

1 week ago '15        #28
QueensNikka 
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 2031 2031
 Yung Dilla said
Little tidbit Kato grew up with the Flores brothers biggest dealers in the city to date until they got caught and snitched on El chapo.
sorry homie but not really a tidbit as the video was on here last night detailing there full story

1 week ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$61,172 | Props total: 54166 54166
 QueensNikka said
sorry homie but not really a tidbit as the video was on here last night detailing there full story
Oh I'm late late lol.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #30
Young F----t 
space
space
$35 | Props total: 49 49
 CloutGod said
and your is just as accurate as his, young f*ggot
And yours is just as accurate as your name.

1 week ago '16        #31
Young F----t 
space
space
$35 | Props total: 49 49
 CloutGod said
you mean

me: an objective person is trying to give facts about Ja Rule, to a Diccriding Ja Rule stan who MIGHT NOT LIKE that his mans is a coochiebutt

yea a n*gga named after ja is really gonna be objective about his man almodt getting splacked

how u want this l
You are going hard for Ja Rule on a forum. You can keep the L this time.

1 week ago '17        #32
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 5314 5314
 postemupndunkit said
You weren't there n*gga

If you heard holla holla back in 99 and didn't think ja wasnt jacking x you were buggin

It's okay

Go listen to its dark hell is hot and venni vetti vicci or whatever the fu*k it's called and tell me that I'm wrong

It was widely talked about back in the day
man i dunno ja rule just talks like that. unless he puttin the voice on in all his interviews and videos too. he didnt really flow like him either

1 week ago '18        #33
classicrap1 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 1365 1365
I DO NOT believe him. ja rule and murder inc got 50 cent and f!ght aftermath,dr.dre and g unit crew. but ja rule is scared of

irv gotti and ja rule probably just felt sorry for dmx and knew he was crack out.

ja rule and irv gotti could of easly got goons on dmx. crackheads just make up sh*t and be overdramactic.

1 week ago '18        #34
classicrap1 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 1365 1365
i do believe ja rule story that dmx probably was jeylous and was on some crab in the barrel sh*t.

because most of the industry never spoke bad about ja rule and irv gotti been grimey dudes. until the 50 beef.

1 week ago '15        #35
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,725 | Props total: 24260 24260
so this was what x was talkin bout

"Remember Chicago!! You only alive because of me you fu*kin bi*ch"

[video - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '11        #36
5 Sigma 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 1205 1205
 Yung Dilla said
Little tidbit Kato grew up with the Flores brothers biggest dealers in the city to date until they got caught and snitched on El chapo.
No sh*t? So is kato Mexican?

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #37
TaxStoneCooked 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 28358 28358
 Rule 336 said
Dmx had drug induced paranoia caused by crack. Ja Rule wasn't trying to be like you. Nothing is similar about y'all other than your voices. Pac was Ja Rule main influence and it shows. Hope X stays clean when he gets out.
Rest in puss f*ggot kierris

1 week ago '15        #38
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 5248 5248
 postemupndunkit said
You weren't there n*gga

If you heard holla holla back in 99 and didn't think ja wasnt jacking x you were buggin

It's okay

Go listen to its dark hell is hot and venni vetti vicci or whatever the fu*k it's called and tell me that I'm wrong

It was widely talked about back in the day
I don't remember anyone saying that. He did come out in that first video trying to look like Pac and everybody thought he was a joke. A lot of people liked Ja Rule back in the day though, 50 cent really did destroy that man's career publicly, and the FEDS finished it.

I don't ever wanna hear a story about how someone was about to do something either. You did it or you didn't, and nobody cares what you used to do either.

1 week ago '16        #39
Negusis 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,591 | Props total: 8767 8767
 CloutGod said
drugs have nothing to do with Ja Rule BITING DMX WHOLE STYLE They even use to rap together you new n*gga prolly love rappers who aint wrote one whole rap ever
They actually do not sound alike. They both have grimey voices, but I've never thought they sounded alike. And if Ja Rule bit anyone style, it was Tupac, not DMX.

1 week ago '16        #40
Negusis 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 jasonchambers said

I don't remember anyone saying that. He did come out in that first video trying to look like Pac and everybody thought he was a joke. A lot of people liked Ja Rule back in the day though, 50 cent really did destroy that man's career publicly, and the FEDS finished it.

I don't ever wanna hear a story about how someone was about to do something either. You did it or you didn't, and nobody cares what you used to do either.
That's actually not true, 50 did not destroy his career. That's a lie that has continued since forever. If people look at the timelines and when songs were released, even after 50 Wanksta and the album came out, Ja was still selling really good.

I remember a line from DMX:

"And it's gon take all these n*ggas in the rap game to barely move me"

Ja had everybody trying to move him in G Unit Shady and Aftermath.

1 week ago '15        #41
QueensNikka 
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 2031 2031
 Negusis said
That's actually not true, 50 did not destroy his career. That's a lie that has continued since forever. If people look at the timelines and when songs were released, even after 50 Wanksta and the album came out, Ja was still selling really good.

ja rule went from selling 11 mill records in 2001 before 50 cent hit down too 1.5 mill in 2002

thats a bit of a drop off

then a year later he sold 500k

1 week ago '17        #42
GxFR 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 199 199
No opinion, besides when ja rule went hard on the mic Geronimo sh*t even my hatin a.ss block was fu*kin with it. He popped off one verse, much like cap on winter warz, then his whole sh*t changed. Started yellin n all that after that trash vinny veti vecchi sh*t flopped.

N who remembers mic Geronimo tape that came out in a fu*kin cardboard Newport box type a case? Worst album ever!

1 week ago '16        #43
Negusis 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 QueensNikka said
ja rule went from selling 11 mill records in 2001 before 50 cent hit down too 1.5 mill in 2002

thats a bit of a drop off

then a year later he sold 500k
How many rappers you know that have back to back diamond selling albums?

1 week ago '18        #44
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 93 93
 Rule 336 said
Dmx had drug induced paranoia caused by crack. Ja Rule wasn't trying to be like you. Nothing is similar about y'all other than your voices. Pac was Ja Rule main influence and it shows. Hope X stays clean when he gets out.
actually i think that was the problem. Ja rule voice wasn't always that deep..

[video - click to view]

i remember hearing this back in 97 on a DJ Lazy K mixtape..

then like a year later Ja got a deep a.ss voice smh

1 week ago '18        #45
CloutGod 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Negusis said
They actually do not sound alike. They both have grimey voices, but I've never thought they sounded alike. And if Ja Rule bit anyone style, it was Tupac, not DMX.
ja rule was a gumbo of biting

a lil pac bandana on em

a lil dmx voice in em

and a lil bi*ch in em

1 week ago '15        #46
chiladin708 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 4688 4688
 CloutGod said

@ 2:50 -8:00

i believe him yo

I 100% actually knew Kato. He was a drug lord but the crazy thing about it is that he was really a good dude. I met him a few times at R.Kelly's old studio in Cabrini-Green called Traxxx. If you are REAL Chicago cat and was outside back then you know what I'm talking about and you know my comments are 100% real. At first, I didn't even know who he was. I just saw him and some dude in a Puerto-Rican flag shirt with a BIG a.ss Cuban Link Chain on before the 5 pounds Cuban became popular as an accessory in hip-hop.

But Kato was dressed regular as fu*k and he asked me and my man's if we wanted to hoop. We were there with my man Blackey, who was R.Kelly's cousin and right-hand. I think Kato was trying to get his label, Deniro poppin and he had an artist I think his named was Payroll who was buzzing around the city. This was when a lot of NY cats like Hov and Cam started hanging out in the Chi. Every time I saw Kato he was totally approachable and only had like one or two dudes with him. I got word he was a shotta in the Latin Kings but only until after he passed did I know I was in the presence of street royalty! LOL As broke as I was back then I should've asked him for some consignment! LOL We were little dudes running around with big dogs back then trying to rap like Chicago's version of Dipset or D-Block! LOL I knew I was nicer than Santana or Jae-Hood! LOL Anyway, RIP to Rudy, he was in a very, very dirty game but he was totally hospitable.
+6   

1 week ago '15        #47
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Negusis said

LOL, you are in denial or trying to rewrite history if you don't think that 50 destroyed Ja Rule. He became a joke overnight, in the industry and the streets. Ja Rule ain't DMX, son.

1 week ago '05        #48
maL.com 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 213 213
 jasonchambers said
LOL, you are in denial or trying to rewrite history if you don't think that 50 destroyed Ja Rule. He became a joke overnight, in the industry and the streets. Ja Rule ain't DMX, son.
Or he’s living history and not going off what he heard on forums like most of y’all. Ja rules career was already in the decline before 50 popped off, hip hop was changing .. I can remember before wanksta even dropped Ja rules video got clowned bad as hell on 106 and Park. The hippop sound that nelly and ja rules were capitalizing off was dying out and punchline rappers and mixtapes were making a resurgence. That’s when the dipset, g-units, d-blocks and state property type groups were coming alive.. and in the beef it took a song with Eminem and Busta to really k!ll Ja which even then was hard for them. Ja dropped crown or whatever it was and New York and got a buzz again, which is why 50 started dissing jada and joe

1 week ago '15        #49
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 maL.com said
Or he’s living history and not going off what he heard on forums like most of y’all. Ja rules career was already in the decline before 50 popped off, hip hop was changing .. I can remember before wanksta even dropped Ja rules video got clowned bad as hell on 106 and Park. The hippop sound that nelly and ja rules were capitalizing off was dying out and punchline rappers and mixtapes were making a resurgence. That’s when the dipset, g-units, d-blocks and state property type groups were coming alive.. and in the beef it took a song with Eminem and Busta to really k!ll Ja which even then was hard for them. Ja dropped crown or whatever it was and New York and got a buzz again, which is why 50 started dissing jada and joe
Lol, boy, I was there. Had 50cent mp3s before he even had an album out and way before Eminem/Dre. I had that Def Jam sampler with Ja and Cormega on it that came with DMX first cd if you bought it early. I remember Cash Money Clique with Ja Rule video playing on the Box. Don't play with me. You don't know sht. 50 crushed Ja Rule and the feds ended them.
+3   

1 week ago '07        #50
PurpleKush 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 4290 4290

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
-28online now  41
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
59 comments