The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Selena didn't die for this #TeamFAP
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Just Finessed Another Rapper For Their Royalties...You May Ha..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This episode of drink champs was mad disrespectful
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This leaked screenshot of niggas puttin a hit out on Lil Herb tho
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #4361
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,429 | Props total: 16279 16279
 4 years ago '12        #4362
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,527 | Props total: 376 376

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #4363
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,573 | Props total: 134 134
 Wasted said:

Zombies follow direction of noise and movement. When they see one zombie go they follow until another noise and movement directs them elsewhere. This is why they are mostly attracted to places where people are. Also they can smell their body odour. The more people there are the stronger the smell.
i know that much.. but they are in rural parts of georgia now.. it shouldnt be as many walkers in the rural areas..... they pretty much been too nothing but small towns since leaving atlanta

Infamous2o1x said:
well this is global and there is about 8 billion people on earth give or take. How many you think are alive? There is really no answer for that feel me? In most zombie movies its usally sound and they roam towards food anyways

Woodbury had like 50-70 people? Prison team was tiny. The vatos got k!lled already so thats one less group we know of they could roam too. who knows how many people were really alive in that state anymore. remember that scene in Atlanta where the horse got shredded? There was streets full of them like wall to wall i think. That helicopter that flew thru the city they started following some of em destroyed hershels farm etc

they just roam
well i know that there are 8 billion people on the planet but there isnt 8 billion people in the state of georgia tho..

let alone america

the number of walkers around the prison and woodbury have been steady constant..
i know body odor and noise attracts them but that many walkers in rural georgia..?
 4 years ago '08        #4364
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,236 | Props total: 94 94
i just watched a larry king now episode and he had the governor and andrea on

i hate andrea as a character but dang she looked good on that show

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #4365
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,429 | Props total: 16279 16279

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #4366
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,470 | Props total: 5512 5512
G0vernor will be around but not in a crash course with rick?? maybe it will have a storyline with governor and his path after the f!ght with rick, i'd love to see governor interact with other groups and fukk them up severly
 4 years ago '04        #4367
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,289 | Props total: 2295 2295
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i know that much.. but they are in rural parts of georgia now.. it shouldnt be as many walkers in the rural areas..... they pretty much been too nothing but small towns since leaving atlanta

well i know that there are 8 billion people on the planet but there isnt 8 billion people in the state of georgia tho..

let alone america

the number of walkers around the prison and woodbury have been steady constant..
i know body odor and noise attracts them but that many walkers in rural georgia..?
well its been about 2 to 3 yrs show time, and if u figure all the people ran to rural areas, that would be where the zombies had head to, if u think about it, thats enough time for them to get there. especially since Woodbury and the prison people are staying stationary
 04-04-2013, 07:27 PM         #4368
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
G0vernor will be around but not in a crash course with rick?? maybe it will have a storyline with governor and his path after the f!ght with rick, i'd love to see governor interact with other groups and fukk them up severly
nah i think him and rick will still interact because i cant see them having a whole side story about the gov and him not coming in contact with rick.... i do think rick might meet new people and they will all have ran into the gov which will make rick feel like he has to do something now.... or what if the gov joins the group like merl
 4 years ago '10        #4369
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,291 | Props total: 12504 12504
 Dee352 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-05-2013, 12:46 PM         #4370
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
well its been about 2 to 3 yrs show time, and if u figure all the people ran to rural areas, that would be where the zombies had head to, if u think about it, thats enough time for them to get there. especially since Woodbury and the prison people are staying stationary
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
 4 years ago '04        #4371
Propel Water 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,524 | Props total: 2898 2898
 J-R said:
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
 04-05-2013, 03:43 PM         #4372
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
sh*t idk hopefully they throw some numbers out next season and give us a time..... because im thinking season 1-2 was all in 1 year and season 3 picks up 4-5 months after the winter so it would be around april may? only thing is they didnt give us any time stamps on how long season 3 was in WD world...
 4 years ago '04        #4373
Propel Water 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,524 | Props total: 2898 2898
When rick gave his speech about how he cant be their governor and apologiEd about michonne, he said it was a year later since his im in charge angry speech
 4 years ago '04        #4374
zhiggeman 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,323 | Props total: 2549 2549
remember when we use to watch walking dead on sundays
[pic - click to view]

fu*k man.. 7 months
 4 years ago '11        #4375
King Henry 535 heat pts535
space
space
$42,613 | Props total: 6935 6935
Anyone know where I can watch all of season 3 online? Almost done with season 2 on Netflix, but they don't have season 3. This sh*t is so good
 4 years ago '08        #4376
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,236 | Props total: 94 94
 J-R said:
 Propel Water said:
i doubt they would pick up in the winter, cause like in world war z(if i remember correctly), zombies would freeze and be less of a threat. but then again, they are in hot a.ss georgia and winters arent nearly as cold as other places.

i could be completely wrong tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 27 - This Texas 6th-grader was threatened with suspension all beca..
122 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Might've been the finest bi-ches, I've ever seen at hooters...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maybe she's of BX caliber....47yrs old but well worth the D
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Sza - A | CTRL [OFFICIAL ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] #tde
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young boy goes to columbia
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 26 - Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire ..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar's BULLY 2 Up Next?
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Totally CLEAR Galaxy S8 - Worlds FIRST!!
11 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy