squad up!

Jun 7 - Stop Fakin,' Stop Biting: Tru Life Speaks on the Original Wankstas of New York

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
47 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #26
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
In VA it's none of that. We have fake bloods around here but they don't do nothing but rock red flags and rob people...just like anyone could do. They're not networkin or gettin money at all; n*ggas are lame and dumb. It's a lot of lil gangs from different 'hoods but that's bout it, no serious shyt like out west.

12 years ago '05        #27
claydoe803 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 55 55
yeah im from houston and that sh*t is gettin real popular out here. these high school n*ggas is really into that sh*t, crips and bloods.i had to get on my lil brother about that sh*t, cause he be wildin out with them n*ggas. a few rappers on the come up be reppin that sh*t. trae and z-ro i think are bloods, trae 4sho im not too sure about z-ro. back in the day it was just about ur demographics in houston, southwest and northside was the hoods. now they throwing up b's and c's

06-08-2006, 04:14 PM         #28
Dyme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree people are really blowin the whole blood and crip stuff up. Im from nc and some people here don;t know whether they want to be bloods or crips lol some of them even changed over to be on the other side..i'm thinkin tha hell is goin on lol. That stuff would get you k!lled foreal. I think people just trying to be what they are not. They listen to music about sellin and decide to sell weed and think they doin sumthin lol or they listen to something about bloods or crips and decided to be one. It isn't like that foreal tho for the most part u don't just decided to be in it is something you just kind of became a part of because its how life is where u are. But I agree gangs have been around for a while but it hasn't been all about the bloods and crips. I think people just need to get a life.

06-08-2006, 04:34 PM         #29
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol who is Corey Booker? sorry if hes some real popular dude...

06-08-2006, 04:37 PM         #30
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nm... apparently hes the mayor... betta question tho, wut he did?

12 years ago '06        #31
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 735 735
jeezy claim to be hardcore crip and his CTE n*ggas too..

ZRO is a crip too cuz I always see him rockin blue bandanas and he was like "On Stanley i'll k!ll you cuz" when he was talking about gettin at Slim Thug so he aint no blood folks..

Stanley "Tookie" was the founder of the crips

12 years ago '04        #32
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 3248 3248
u*k ANY n*gga THAT ISNT AN ORINGINAL BLOOD OR CRIP!!!HERE IN NYC IT USED TO BE DECEPTICONS,ZULU NATION,LA FAMILIA,NETA,LATIN KINGS AND THE BLACK MOB HAD BEEN OUT HERE SINCE THE 70`S SO FUK A NEW YORK BLOOD OR CRIP!!
Real Talk, and don't forget THA Lo-Lifes.

06-08-2006, 10:33 PM         #33
t-arson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy get down with them BMF boyz and they definitely were crippin out in Cali, and other locations....but it is what it is , and all that happened was a real Cali Blood came to NY and really set up shop I figure them blood nikkas gettin they money, and them lil nikkas wanna that so they reppin Blood..........it all comes down to money though

06-08-2006, 10:42 PM         #34
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gang bangin is for the weak, Alliancing for the better of all is for the real.

06-08-2006, 11:04 PM         #35
maxamillion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Genocide, I think its cool to have an allegiance based on the color of clothing instead of color of skin.... as long as people of color keep dividing themselves and k!lling eachother they are easier to oppress. God forbid they turn on us whites and start k!lling us!!

12 years ago '04        #36
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,220 | Props total: 21 21
Thats Right Chicago Was The Crazy City But Now All Of Them Are In Check With The Bigger Gang The Cpd Gang Unit...........

12 years ago '05        #37
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
yea... where i'm from they put out a documentary on HBO about Called Bangin' in Da Roc... they showed how it was in the hoods in lil' roc u had B's And C's and Then you seen GD's which mostly wuz or is made out but now everybody either claimin' B's & C's u still got a lot of GD's around here tho... but it's all good tho

12 years ago '06        #38
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 1158 1158
 Jorge Da 6'2" said
Down Here In The 3-0-5 We Got Outlawz, IN/P, Latin Kings, T-N-S, SouthBound, and Latin S.Y.N.D.I.C.A.T.E. Theres "Bloods" & "Crips" in My School But In The Streets Its The Rest Of The Gangs I Mentioned.
There are alot more Gangs then that in Miami. You've also got YLOs, Imperial Gangsters, Gangster Disciples, Maniac Latin Disciples, South Beach Posse, 71st (Beach Bound) Jac Boyz, 3/B Creep Boyz, Zoe Pound, Latin Maniac Gansters, Latin Bad Boys, Carol City Lynch Mob, Carol City Cartel, and a sh*t load of other gangs (Allthough they arent as bad as they were a few years ago). But 2 gangs we do not have are Crips & Bloods. Dont let these false flaggers fool you, there are no real crips and bloods in Miami or Broward. I've met alot of different gang members and different gangs (including false flaggers) But the only real Crip I ever met was old and had earned his stripes in Cali. He moved to Miami a long time ago.

And while I can agree that gangs dont do much besides destroy neighborhoods and hurt alot of people (innocent and not so innocent people), I cant say that gangs are kid sh*t nor can I say that its for the weak. since when has it even been kid sh*t to go out on drive bys? to k!ll people? to go participate in all out brawls & warfare ? And where it may seem weak to join a gang and jump and out number an enemy, you have to think alot of these dudes in gangs dont have much of a choice. Its either join a gang or fall victim to a gang.

I know plenty of members of South Beach Posse, Latin Syndicates, 3/b Creep Boyz, & Jac Boyz personaly that are not people you want to cross wether you catch them with thier gang brothers or by themselves. But when you have so many enemies you going to need help, noone is superman. Most of these cats jus have the unfortunate luck of fallin victim to street politics.

06-09-2006, 03:44 AM         #39
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs = gay a.ss nerds getting shot

12 years ago '06        #40
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 325 325
i'm glad a mc from ny is finally stepping up and putting these cornballs on blast, i live in Miami now and most of the gangs out here aren't like they use to be zoe pound isn't the same and the lk aren't the same that sh*t got old and corny

Last edited by buddah bless; 06-09-2006 at 06:25 AM..

06-09-2006, 07:05 AM         #41
RaggedyDaMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Onyx said it best we don't throw gang signs in new york we just be on some ish in new york

12 years ago '04        #42
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Gangs were always in Ny but the Ny's version of the crips and bloods emergend in the mid 90's from rilkers island and spread on throughout the streets

06-13-2006, 04:24 PM         #43
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like a hater to me

06-18-2006, 10:25 AM         #44
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs is wack

n*ggas need to concentrate on bigger things

but they too ignorant and stuck in they mindset

06-18-2006, 10:47 AM         #45
muscleman_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't neva worried about that where i'm at, ain't to many people to many trustworthy to be rollin like dat, everybody do they own thing

12 years ago '06        #46
teejay12 
space
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
ha ha ha ..............lol @black men..........what a joke............lol jus playin

12 years ago '05        #47
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,576 | Props total: 839 839
this shyt is mad stupid......i mean bs and cs and vs and gs and blah blah.....that shyts mad old.....like when i was in da ill, it was mad vl and less gs.....but there was other gangs too.....but thats when i was lil tho.....its like muffu*kaz grew up ya kno.....i feel him sayin, if u a old nicca who claimin u a b or a c....hang that shyt up and make yo own movement sorta speak.....But the only person from dips i done heard say they was, is jim and hell rell.....i neva heard santana say it and rep it hard, neva heard cam say he was, neva heard jr say it, and who knows wut 40 is......its jus lil niccaz runnin around wit dat....not no older cats......and when it boils down to it.....if u in any gang u done gang bang b4...point blank....

12 years ago '06        #48
screwmusic 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 2 2
thats some bs

06-18-2006, 02:55 PM         #49
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all got it twisted....the west coast ain't about gang banging.....crips & bloods are a southern cali thing....the bay has very few gangs, most are latino and are norteno/sureno...but its just folks out here that do their dirt and claim their block or town

06-18-2006, 03:25 PM         #50
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never fu*ked wit gangs. Go to college and join a frat n*gga.

DC wasn't a big gang city aside from certain hoods or whatever. But them Northern VA n*ggaz started fu*king sh*t up trying to prove they was hard. Then all them latin NOVA n*ggaz starting sh*t. Don't know how bad it is right now though.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
134 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
32 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
42 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
47 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
92 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
90 comments
17 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Melo really trash now wow
51 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban doll gets dropped by her label 4 sending a hit on female rapper!..
89 comments
16 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
TB: Action Broson gets pulled up on!!!
72 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Eagles beat writer tweets racist caricature of Eric Reid during game
92 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Cp3 showing Lebrun some love
19 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
12 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Trump: Middle Class Tax Cuts Before November... Forreal this time!
44 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Superstar Kevin Love heads back to his Minnesota days with departure of Le..
68 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
💨💨💨.....💦
5 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Should Jaguars Trade For QB Eli Manning?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside this sh-t is 4 years old time flies
19 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Google keyboard float option
14 comments
10 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Exclusive interview with another 1 of Young Bucks Tr@nny lovers. It co..
50 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Am I Going to Do With Her?
4 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
StillNigga
2Cold
Cowboywiz
Skateboard T
Illuminati 8ob
Scorpz
sho 2010
DrizzyStan06
G.W.
Mutant Boy
Top 10 most slapped recently
QB Eagles
suavehooper
Flippa Huxtable
blah blah blah
HiShinUnit
hiphop4ever
G.W.
i?
satsuma

most viewed right now
online now  53
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Vermont cop stunned by opioid fiend viral obit wants better t..
73 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  28
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside My Nuts About To Bust Like Her Pants Button
35 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy