online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

4/10 a coked out snowman responds to cm punks comments

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

2 months ago '09        #326
ReggieA 
Props total: 83589 83 K  Slaps total: 1667 1 K

emoji
bad look for Tony if this is indeed true
+1   

2 months ago '04        #327
gunits50cent187 
Props total: 9267 9 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
 ReggieA said 🔗
↪🔗

Man I forgot MVP knocked out Jericho
emoji
Nm I read it as MJF lol

2 months ago '07        #328
skeemz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55429 55 K  Slaps total: 1037 1 K
 Thongsong19 said 🔗

Ravishing said 🔗

Yo, this ish had me confused. I got back home and turned on the TV right at this part but the screen was black so all I heard was moaning. Joint sounded worse than listening to women’s tennis

+2   

2 months ago '16        #329
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 33096 33 K  Slaps total: 3207 3 K
 skeemz said 🔗
↪🔗
…I don’t know why I didn’t turn down the volume
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '04        #330
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21435 21 K  Slaps total: 2274 2 K
 ReggieA said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji
I wouldn't trust anything from the cowards from Cucamonga California. The counterfeit Bucks were not only happy to air that footage but thier Twitter joint account says EVPetty. Everyone forgot what happened after All In on Collision before All Out, it was them and Kenny Omega stormed through like they won a war despite losing to FTR already knowing that CM Punk was fired before the world knew. Tony ain't the only one to be fully blamed for this

Last edited by jaynat603; 04-11-2024 at 09:35 AM..

2 months ago '06        #331
waytoomuch 
Props total: 23084 23 K  Slaps total: 11817 11 K
 Big Bear said 🔗
↪🔗
complete s**tshow. i've said all i needed 2 say.

where is the homie @🔗 2 discuss the big talk of aew n all the wonderful wrestlin that he enjoys from them??
emoji

Last edited by waytoomuch; 04-11-2024 at 09:34 AM..

2 months ago '09        #332
ReggieA 
Props total: 83589 83 K  Slaps total: 1667 1 K
 He Hate Me said 🔗
Is this worst than finger poke of dome?
Nah, AEW can recover from this. It may take sometime, but they need to focus on their product, and leave Punk in the rear view mirror

🔗

I need to obtain the level of pettiness of Ryback
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '06        #333
Big Bear 
Props total: 71694 71 K  Slaps total: 13304 13 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗

where is the homie @🔗 2 discuss the big talk of aew n all the wonderful wrestlin that he enjoys from them??
emoji

The rock is bringing back some old wrestling fans
Some of them even see that AEW is a mess
+2   

2 months ago '06        #334
waytoomuch 
 He Hate Me said 🔗
Is this worst than finger poke of dome?
 ReggieA said 🔗
Nah, AEW can recover from this. It may take sometime, but they need to focus on their product, and leave Punk in the rear view mirror

↪🔗

I need to obtain the level of pettiness of Ryback
emoji
wcw didn't go around scrubbing footage of the fingerpoke of doom after they did it. the problem with that angle is goldberg injured himself punchin through a glass and never got payoff after losin the title. the company had no direction with nWo elite when they formed after the fingerpoke. the plan was for goldberg to get them back went in2 s**t after he broke his hand. it made the fingerpoke of doom become even more s**ttier w/no top face goin after them.

but this footage here has no end goal or storyline attached 2 it. it was relased bcuz tk was angry bcuz of punk's interview. it was purely done out of emotion. there is no angle attached to this s**t. it got the audience to chant cm punk's name and gave aew backlash. and now tk is trying to remove the footage. he didn't even feature the footage in the segment when uploaded to youtube. this is historic levels of bad. this s**t will live in infamy. i feel like this reveal is the start of the downfall of aew.

2 months ago '07        #335
skeemz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55429 55 K  Slaps total: 1037 1 K
 Ravishing said 🔗
…I don’t know why I didn’t turn down the volume
emoji
might have to add a NSFW warning
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '05        #336
micseles 
Props total: 23446 23 K  Slaps total: 2411 2 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗

emoji
Either you didn't scour the thread for my post like you usually do or you just craved my attention brosef. Check again/for the first time then get back to me.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #337
 waytoomuch said 🔗
wcw didn't go around scrubbing footage of the fingerpoke of doom after they did it. the problem with that angle is goldberg injured himself punchin through a glass and never got payoff after losin the title. the company had no direction with nWo elite when they formed after the fingerpoke. the plan was for goldberg to get them back went in2 s**t after he broke his hand. it made the fingerpoke of doom become even more s**ttier w/no top face goin after them.

but this footage here has no end goal or storyline attached 2 it. it was relased bcuz tk was angry bcuz of punk's interview. it was purely done out of emotion. there is no angle attached to this s**t. it got the audience to chant cm punk's name and gave aew backlash. and now tk is trying to remove the footage. he didn't even feature the footage in the segment when uploaded to youtube. this is historic levels of bad. this s**t will live in infamy. i feel like this reveal is the start of the downfall of aew.
Hey, hey, hey brother. There is an angle attached—Bucks vs FTR
🔗

Bucks, as EVPs, blame the backstage altercation as the reason why they lost to FTR at All In. Yes Tony was mad and airing the ‘scuffle’ was bad but at least they tied it to something.

Tony should’ve presented the footage himself and talked about some childhood trauma of getting bullied and call out Punk for bullying a young talent + quitting on the company
emoji

2 months ago '06        #338
waytoomuch 
 Ravishing said 🔗
↪🔗
Bucks, as EVPs, blame the backstage altercation as the reason why they lost to FTR at All In. Yes Tony was mad and airing the ‘scuffle’ was bad but at least they tied it to something.

Tony should’ve presented the footage himself and talked about some childhood trauma of getting bullied and call out Punk for bullying a young talent + quitting on the company
emoji
emoji
s**t makes no sense. it woulda made more sense if the bucks or ftr was breaking up the fight. they were nowhere in the footage. but i'm supposed to believe this little a$s 7 second skirmish that they weren't around for fuked up their day so much to the point that it fuked up their match that happened about 30-40 minutes later and made them lose? and this is sumhow ftr fault??? wtf?
emoji
cmon breh, u know how dumb this s**t sound. maybe u trollin me
emoji

breh, just think of this s**t. who writes this s**t? they need creative bad. tk need advisors 2 advise him 2 stop doin dumb s**t and they need writers to know how to write and connect the dumb s**t they come up with. this s**t is a s**tshow breh.
emoji

2 months ago '16        #339
 waytoomuch said 🔗
emoji
s**t makes no sense. it woulda made more sense if the bucks or ftr was breaking up the fight. they were nowhere in the footage. but i'm supposed to believe this little a$s 7 second skirmish that they weren't around for fuked up their day so much to the point that it fuked up their match that happened about 30-40 minutes later and made them lose? and this is sumhow ftr fault??? wtf?
emoji
cmon breh, u know how dumb this s**t sound. maybe u trollin me
emoji

breh, just think of this s**t. who writes this s**t? they need creative bad. tk need advisors 2 advise him 2 stop doin dumb s**t and they need writers to know how to write and connect the dumb s**t they come up with. this s**t is a s**tshow breh.
emoji
The stress as EVPs!

No, it was stupid but I’m just pointing out there is an angle attached to it. I commented earlier that they need Scott or someone to take over. I was about to mention Vince but I’ll him be haha

2 months ago '06        #340
waytoomuch 
 Cartel-Clipz said 🔗
They trying to go to war
emoji
 V For Vendetta said 🔗
This is good for wrestling. WCW and WWF never tiptoed around each other like the other company didn't exist.

The funniest part to me is the WWE Champion who ended Roman's streak is a 3-Time AEW Champion and helped create the company.

Punk is a former AEW Champion. Jade is a former AEW Champion.

You can't keep pretending they don't exist.
i don't mind the ospreay dig. that s**t was kinda cool. but aew is not wcw.
aew is nxt level. wwe and wcw were leveled while throwin barbs @ each other. when wcw n wwe took shots @ each other they were literally on the same night @ the same time goin head to head. this s**t right here is a desperation attempt by aew to punch up

Last edited by waytoomuch; 04-11-2024 at 12:36 PM..

2 months ago '04        #341
MosDefinition 
Props total: 19455 19 K  Slaps total: 2776 2 K
 ReggieA said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji
It's not they realized the amount of clowning that's happening and are trying to distance themselves

2 months ago '06        #342
waytoomuch 
 Ravishing said 🔗
The stress as EVPs!

No, it was stupid but I’m just pointing out there is an angle attached to it. I commented earlier that they need Scott or someone to take over. I was about to mention Vince but I’ll him be haha
i get u homie. i just think u or any1 that calls it an angle gives it it too much credit to call it an angle.
emoji
that s**t was an excuse and a helluva reach to somehow find any peep to air this s**t on tv. it's like "hey ftr, this guy that whooped our friend's a$s was ur friend that use to work here. u both remind me of him. let me show u what he did 8 months ago. ur friend whooped our friend's a$s 8 months ago and now we gotta whoop ur a$s bcuz the a$s whoopin he gave my friend made us lose our match to u"
emoji

2 months ago '06        #343
waytoomuch 
 micseles said 🔗
Either you didn't scour the thread for my post like you usually do or you just craved my attention brosef. Check again/for the first time then get back to me.
u not gonna mention the wrestling???

2 months ago '05        #344
micseles 
 waytoomuch said 🔗
u not gonna mention the wrestling???
Are you begging me to talk to you!!? I said look for my post like you've done in the past and you'll see that I commented in this thread.

After that come back and discuss any questions you have.

2 months ago '06        #345
waytoomuch 
 micseles said 🔗
Are you begging me to talk to you!!? I said look for my post like you've done in the past and you'll see that I commented in this thread.

After that come back and discuss any questions you have.
u didn't comment on any of the moves n s**t. u only commented on the drama. y is that???

2 months ago '15        #346
He Hate Me 
Props total: 79411 79 K  Slaps total: 7716 7 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗

That’s what I feel about the finger poke of doom. Add Tony spoiling Raw that also helped WWE get a ratings pop.

After that and Goldberg was injured and my Goat Sting was gone around that time as well so it was really no point in watching and is when I officially jump ship from my WCW tribalism.

AEW with this footage is possibly just as bad because they lost their biggest draw and kinda put him over unintentionally.

I will say as long as he got those idiots as EVP I don’t see AEW ever being taken seriously.

2 months ago '16        #347
NatBurner 
Props total: 50166 50 K  Slaps total: 3918 3 K
 Ravishing said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji
Don’t make sense at all especially when they script fights backstage all the time lol n1gga scared when it’s real though… this why combat sports laugh at these dudes

2 months ago '05        #348
micseles 
 waytoomuch said 🔗
u didn't comment on any of the moves n s**t. u only commented on the drama. y is that???
I commented on what I saw, when that turned to the show which was the video and ended my post with what may I ask?!

You're still struggling with comprehension. I never said I had an issue with what takes place IN the shows. I just think it's weird when n1ggas only talk about money, contracts, seats, ratings, psycho analyze owners etc. You decided to be a champion for those weirdos.

I didn't see any matches that interested me so I went back to watching basketball. I watched Joe v Dustin with my son this morning and it was good.

Last edited by micseles; 04-11-2024 at 01:45 PM..

2 months ago '06        #349
waytoomuch 
 micseles said 🔗
I commented on what I saw, when that turned to the show which was the video and ended my post with what may I ask?!

You're still struggling with comprehension. I never said I had an issue with what takes place IN the shows. I just think it's weird when n1ggas only talk about money, contracts, seats, ratings, psycho analyze owners etc. You decided to be a champion for those weirdos.

I didn't see any matches that interested me so I went back to watching basketball. I watched Joe v Dustin with my son this morning and it was good.
yeah and it's also weird how u focus on what other ppl choose to focus on while not focusin on the s**t u want every1 else to put focus on. that's hypocrisy 2 another level. practice what u preach maphukka.

2 months ago '05        #350
micseles 
 waytoomuch said 🔗
yeah and it's also weird how u focus on what other ppl choose to focus on while not focusin on the s**t u want every1 else to put focus on. practice what u preach maphukka. that's hypocrisy 2 another level
I don't WANT anybody to focus on anything. And what makes you think Im not focused on what I want to focus on?!
I just think some of these folk are weird as sh1t and go out of their way to try and make people not like something they obviously like in some capacity or else they wouldn't be watching. It was people in the Wrestlemania thread talking about Ad revenue for sh1t that happened 30 years ago lol.

For some reason I seem to bother you extremely and it's hilarious to me. If I was that type of person I'd post about how weird people are every few minutes on here just so you can have a fit. Im going to keep saying this sh1t until you understand...I watch what interests me and the second it's not good, I stop and every now and then I'll point out some remedial behavior lol!

Last edited by micseles; 04-11-2024 at 02:04 PM..
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+259
Jun 20 - Japan Dumps $63Billion Worth US Bonds In 2024
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-1284