online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

4/10 a coked out snowman responds to cm punks comments

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

2 months ago '07        #301
ptwist  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28195 28 K  Slaps total: 2278 2 K
 all3rd said 🔗
Tony’s Schivone’s face looks pissed lol
Could be acting or he could legit have some PTSD from 2000. He went on record saying he doesn’t care, then their stupid owner decides to care enough to prove that Punk wasn’t telling lies. Now it makes Tony look like he has no valid opinion anymore.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #302
 FukYou said 🔗
Perry ran his mouth

Punk stepped up and shoved

Perry threw back

Punk threw back

All this did was prove Punk ain't no bi#ch

EXACTLY WHAT PRO WRESTLING IS SUPPOSED TO BE
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
Video just gave Punk more locker room cred.

Other wrestlers in the E about to give Phil taker’s spot just because of this video leak lol
+1   

2 months ago '07        #303
 BXcellent said 🔗
Low budget gorilla position..

TK using the budget on other things I see

emoji
Can’t even call it Gorilla … that would be an insult to actual Gorilla species and Gorilla Monsoon.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #304
thc 
Props total: 20955 20 K  Slaps total: 1603 1 K
 ptwist said 🔗
Could be acting or he could legit have some PTSD from 2000. He went on record saying he doesn’t care, then their stupid owner decides to care enough to prove that Punk wasn’t telling lies. Now it makes Tony look like he has no valid opinion anymore.
I think Tony legit has ptsd lol

I remember a few months ago on commentary he was tryna say things have been crazy in Aew but said WCW instead
+1   

2 months ago '17        #305
JayStillPaid 
Props total: 9398 9 K  Slaps total: 704 704
 skeemz said 🔗
she don't sound hurt
emoji

↪🔗
Attacked her with some d1ck
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '06        #306
FukYou 
Props total: 8047 8 K  Slaps total: 477 477

+3   

2 months ago '09        #307
ReggieA 
Props total: 83586 83 K  Slaps total: 1667 1 K

emoji
+2   

2 months ago '14        #308
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 78114 78 K  Slaps total: 3293 3 K

+1   

2 months ago '09        #309
ReggieA 
🔗
+6   

2 months ago '06        #310
Big Bear 
Props total: 71694 71 K  Slaps total: 13304 13 K
 FukYou said 🔗

AEW Stans purposefully choosing to ignore
Perry going into business for himself & the online marks who knew about the glass story, just seconds prior by taking a PUBLIC jab at Punk directly into the camera.. But somehow Phil instigated it.
emoji

All around embarrassment.

🔗

2 months ago '09        #311
ReggieA 

Man I forgot MVP knocked out Jericho
emoji
+4   

2 months ago '06        #312
Big Bear 
🔗
+1   

2 months ago '06        #313
Big Bear 

+1   

2 months ago '16        #314
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 33096 33 K  Slaps total: 3207 3 K
So Tony knew he messed up. Does AEW have a board? They need someone (Scott?) to replace Tony. Logically, I thought AEW scrubbed Punk/Perry’s videos because they wanted the views for their social media channels but nope. They removed the backstage footage from the Bucks’ segment they uploaded on YT channel
🔗

I still believe in AEW but Tony isn’t the guy. I still don’t know why he feared for his life after watching that backstage segment unless bullies had him in a headlock on the regular.

skeemz said 🔗
she don't sound hurt
emoji

↪🔗
Yo, this ish had me confused. I got back home and turned on the TV right at this part but the screen was black so all I heard was moaning. Joint sounded worse than listening to women’s tennis

Thongsong19 said 🔗

emoji

4REAL said 🔗
It's easy to say Punk was aggressive, but we don't know what Jack Perry was saying to him to suddenly make him flip mid-conversation. There was no audio, so this can only be left up to a viewer's interpretation, which is why this footage reveal was useless and a waste of time.
🔗

I still need to finish the Punk interview but I think Punk was trying to get fired. According to Punk, Perry didn’t say much to get Punk riled up, “if you have a problem about it, do something about it” They acted like children. I wish the fight didn’t get broken up so quickly.

Last edited by Ravishing; 04-11-2024 at 06:50 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #315
likwitcrewmembe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27684 27 K  Slaps total: 4718 4 K
 The Rock said 🔗
@🔗 Does Ospreay know that the last AEW wrestler to take a shot like that at HHH ended up headlining a record breaking WrestleMania 5 years later?

Maybe that was his plan
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '09        #316
ReggieA 
 all3rd said 🔗
Tony’s Schivone’s face looks pissed lol

+1   

2 months ago '12        #317
JonNYBlake 
Props total: 11125 11 K  Slaps total: 294 294
Why would Ospreay potentially burn that bridge with Triple H/WWE? Some of these indie guys are complete marks for themselves.

The narrative of Trips being in position because of Stephanie (Don't blame him
emoji
) is tired because he's proved he's more than capable, and competent enough to run the business well.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #318
He Hate Me 
Props total: 79410 79 K  Slaps total: 7715 7 K
Is this worst than finger poke of dome?

2 months ago '15        #319
He Hate Me 
Props total: 79410 79 K  Slaps total: 7715 7 K
 JonNYBlake said 🔗
Why would Ospreay potentially burn that bridge with Triple H/WWE? Some of these indie guys are complete marks for themselves.

emoji
) is tired because he's proved he's more than capable, and competent enough to run the business well.
I doubt he take it personal.

I mean punk, Goldberg, Cody and other have taken shots at him and been welcomed back.

He lived the WCW war I doubt he takes anything personal
+1   

2 months ago '05        #320
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68025 68 K  Slaps total: 23016 23 K
 Ravishing said 🔗
I still need to finish the Punk interview but I think Punk was trying to get fired. According to Punk, Perry didn’t say much to get Punk riled up, “if you have a problem about it, do something about it” They acted like children. I wish the fight didn’t get broken up so quickly.
Yes, I listened to the Punk interview. Punk said that Perry said, "Do something about it," which made Punk flip out. The problem is the footage reveal doesn't confirm or deny that because there is no audio. You can only leave what was sad either to your imagination or can take Punk's word. The video didn't disprove what Punk said. Releasing this wasn't strategic and was an all around amateur move and an embarrassment for Tony Khan and AEW.
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '04        #321
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 66073 66 K  Slaps total: 15187 15 K
 Puppet Master said 🔗
What a stupid idea

I will say this though, did CM Punk overreact?

Because that other guys (whoever he is) body language didn't seem like a "what u gonna do about it" stance

Actually he was running his hands through his hair leaving himself as defenseless as possible

I mean, you don't do that after being confrontational. He just didn't seem aggressive in his body language
Only thing I wonder is why are the twenty other people in the area not trying to pull apart while arguing for like 15 seconds before the actual fight?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #322
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68025 68 K  Slaps total: 23016 23 K
 JonNYBlake said 🔗

emoji
I don't think HHH will take it personal. He might actually have more respect for him for taking that shot. This was the only shot AEW should've fired from WM week. They should've left the CM Punk content alone. It makes AEW look emotional, reactionary, and comes off as a company with no real focus or direction. They just proved Punk's claim where he said, "AEW is not a real business."
+1   

2 months ago '12        #323
JonNYBlake 
Props total: 11125 11 K  Slaps total: 294 294
 4REAL said 🔗
I don't think HHH will take it personal. He might actually have more respect for him for taking that shot. This was the only shot AEW should've fired from WM week. They should've left the CM Punk content alone. It makes AEW look emotional, reactionary, and comes off as a company with no real focus or direction. They just proved Punk's claim where he said, "AEW is not a real business."
True. Cody did smash the throne after all
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '04        #324
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 66073 66 K  Slaps total: 15187 15 K
Busted Open playing the WCW Nitro 2000 theme
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '04        #325
The Rock  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 59313 59 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
 all3rd said 🔗
Only thing I wonder is why are the twenty other people in the area not trying to pull apart while arguing for like 15 seconds before the actual fight?
Hook listened to the whole thing and when Punk attacked he just took one step to the side
emoji

Too many ways to interpret that without hearing what was said
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-4013
logo New Report: Jordan's 1988 DPOY is based on FAKE STATS
132 comments
1 day ago
@sports