online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Maya Osborne - Confessions of a Quadroon

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '16        #26
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 110453 110 K  Slaps total: 19563 19 K
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
I already love myself stupid. This is not about me and you clearly not reading the room at all. I am fighting for my people why you out here sh1tting bricks instead of coming up with solutions.

Blacks that love themselves I can count with 1 hand.

Majority don't and until solutions are made,Our grandchildren will be discussing this very same issue when we all dead
My children won't because they are raised to love African features

You stupid...point blank....you're not intelligent enough to debate me on this..

What type of dumb n1gga don't understand the problem is black people being brainwashed by white supremacy lol

You're solution isn't a solution u fu#king idiot
+1   

4 months ago '20        #27
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 10284 10 K  Slaps total: 5055 5 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
My children won't because they are raised to love African features

You stupid...point blank....you're not intelligent enough to debate me on this..

What type of dumb n1gga don't understand the problem is black people being brainwashed by white supremacy lol

You're solution isn't a solution u fu#king idiot
Shut Up

I'm not the one who went and married a PR/DR and Italian Mixed Goyim and had kids with her.

Who is the intelligent one here? The defector or the one who sticks with his race thick and thin?

That's on you fu#k n1gga. You gotta deal with the sh1t that comes with it and I hope u prepared cause its not fu#king easy.

It's a solution for defectors like you Jimmy. I'm not saying Change your skin Color, I'm saying get A10 Eyes and Long Real Hair instead of going the 1000 Mile Quest.

Since you so Intelligent, How do you fix 400 Years of Colonialism + Slavery in 40-50 years??? You can't.

You need at least 5-10 Generations to fix it.

4 months ago '16        #28
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 110453 110 K  Slaps total: 19563 19 K
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
Shut Up

I'm not the one who went and married a PR/DR and Italian Mixed Goyim and had kids with her.

Who is the intelligent one here? The defector or the one who sticks with his race thick and thin?

That's on you fu#k n1gga. You gotta deal with the sh1t that comes with it and I hope u prepared cause its not fu#king easy.

It's a solution for defectors like you Jimmy. I'm not saying Change your skin Color, I'm saying get A10 Eyes and Long Real Hair instead of going the 1000 Mile Quest.

Since you so Intelligent, How do you fix 400 Years of Colonialism + Slavery in 40-50 years??? You can't.

You need at least 5-10 Generations to fix it.
My kids are full black dumb ass...u stupid as fu#k lol..

Only solution is to stick to your own kind

4 months ago '23        #29
TexasRangers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29734 29 K  Slaps total: 4657 4 K
Thought this was a music video.

4 months ago '16        #30
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 149957 149 K  Slaps total: 10264 10 K
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
What then are we supposed to do to keep brothers and sisters in the right direction and not jump ship?

Cause all I see yall doing is complaining and not even coming up with amicable solutions to this conundrum.

People want the Long Hair and The A10 eyes,Give it to them instead of making them jump sh1t.

Hate me all you want,All I said Is undeniable truth.

+1   

4 months ago '20        #31
DrDisrespect 
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
My kids are full black dumb ass...u stupid as fu#k lol..

Only solution is to stick to your own kind
What the fu#k are we arguing about then?

Dawg,Just stop @ing me cause you Lack the Basic Comprehension skills to get to my level.

Go on home and play swing with that Bird Flu in your trousers

4 months ago '20        #32
DrDisrespect 
 Proveone said 🔗

You're A fu#king Idiot, A Slow Learner

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka lifting these Hoze after the show
31 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+7811
audio inside (Leak) murdergram - Eminem & LL COOL J
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Jordan Peele reveals his next film releases on October 23, 2026. ..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+648
Video inside "Ya'll Niccas In ATL Are Being Taken By Storm By These New Things Calle..
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop