online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Camíron & Ma$e SEND MELYSSA FORD THREATENING WARNING & RESPOND To Her Underage Remark

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

6 months ago '17        #26
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58759 58 K  Slaps total: 8433 8 K
Not watching anything
+1   

6 months ago '11        #27
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75026 75 K  Slaps total: 7638 7 K
 Pretty Tone said 🔗
Her comment was weird as fu#k and out of pocket. I'm glad they all corrected that strange as sh1t. bi#ch reached like Mr. FANTASTIC
this x 100...

wasnt that serious to even speculate to that extent... nothing in the story says any ped0 activity was going on!

nothing prompts that kinda response other than a guilty conscience...
+7   

6 months ago '23        #28
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20406 20 K  Slaps total: 4066 4 K
I just looked up that segment about cam and mase running a trizzie.. and um.. these n1ggas were peter gazing each other:

emoji
+12   

6 months ago '17        #29
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 65218 65 K  Slaps total: 31520 31 K
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
this x 100...

wasnt that serious to even speculate to that extent... nothing in the story says any ped0 activity was going on!

nothing prompts that kinda response other than a guilty conscience...
Best part is these n1ggas was 18 and 19 in this story. Doing what young n1ggas do.
+10   

6 months ago '11        #30
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75026 75 K  Slaps total: 7638 7 K
 CamburyBXGreat said 🔗
Best part is these n1ggas was 18 and 19 in this story. Doing what young n1ggas do.
exactly!
+3   

6 months ago '07        #31
S.ScRaTch27 
Props total: 8804 8 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗

U recycling the same gifs over and over u lame a$s bi#ch
+3   

6 months ago '16        #32
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 194275 194 K  Slaps total: 20932 20 K
The show was good today. Op is a ******.
+2   

6 months ago '19        #33
OldBrooklyn7187 
Props total: 9665 9 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 YAYO101 said 🔗
notice a lot of OLDER WASHED UP Women really reaching for this sh1t trying to label every n1gga a "Predator" especially when you an Older man and still got 20+ year olds checking for you, the Old bi#ches HATE that sh1t

Aunty got Roasted for doing this, she was MAD AF but it is true. When they young they date older but when they got Old and Washed now every dude their age should be dating in their age range. Women Move the Goal Post constantly sometimes they dont' even notice it
Right back to what the fu#k I said about Kimora earlier... Folks complaining about Russell's age when they met, when all she had to do was walk away when she met him...

fu#k outta here man...
emoji
+12   

6 months ago '05        #34
Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 20247 20 K  Slaps total: 5068 5 K
this why new york fell off

new york rappers are the least humble most arrogant n1ggas soon as they see any major level of success

then they start making bad decisions based off some false belief that "they'll never fall off:"

new york n1ggas NEVER Learn...

cam and ma$e literally got a 2nd life rebirth financially

they need to be careful this ain't 1998

you see what diddy going through...
+1   

6 months ago '16        #35
BxCastro 
Props total: 54152 54 K  Slaps total: 5735 5 K
 YAYO101 said 🔗
notice a lot of OLDER WASHED UP Women really reaching for this sh1t trying to label every n1gga a "Predator" especially when you an Older man and still got 20+ year olds checking for you, the Old bi#ches HATE that sh1t

Aunty got Roasted for doing this, she was MAD AF but it is true. When they young they date older but when they got Old and Washed now every dude their age should be dating in their age range. Women Move the Goal Post constantly sometimes they dont' even notice it
I dont think thats her point it was that she interviewed ppl that saved girls that were being s3x trafficed and a lot of them ended up in whoehouses. sh1t was in poor taste it had nothing to with the story but if a bi#ch comes out and said they were at the wh0rehouse they went to that sh1t would become a thing. Got to watch what you say it aint tip toeing its about not causing unnecessary grief for yourself.
+2   

6 months ago '11        #36
greedy87 
Props total: 29152 29 K  Slaps total: 8820 8 K
Cam used to be kinda cool back in the day, he’s always been a corny motherfu#ker at the same time
emoji

6 months ago '14        #37
tygamann1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23772 23 K  Slaps total: 10553 10 K
Honestly I think it's impossible for Cam to get cancelled, that n1gga too much of a clown
emoji
+4   

6 months ago '18        #38
Saabman718 
Props total: 556 556  Slaps total: 36 36
emoji
 kevin boogz said 🔗
The fu#k are you talking bro, don't come with the disrespect you can disagree with and give me a sound point.

Also what are you talking about, you know that this is a sports show right? What has what camron said got to do with a sport show? And also cam has been doing wild things since the show started and people already notice. There are multiple threads on bx.
+1   

6 months ago '04        #39
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 2768 2 K
 CamburyBXGreat said 🔗
The show has been this way since b3fore they got the big deal. All kinds of wild stories of their past.

Get over it or don't watch. Cam said from the jump they don't care about cancel culture.
Yep they was popular without underdog fantasy... underdog just gave them a bag, they brought viewers and recognition to underdog bc i never heard of that company before cam and mase..
+6   

6 months ago '06        #40
LYTE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36490 36 K  Slaps total: 2869 2 K
Nothing is annoying than these commentators. Can someone post the link from the source ?
+5   

6 months ago '20        #41
Aurawiz 
Props total: 2491 2 K  Slaps total: 1835 1 K
They Probably Both fu#ked Her.
+8   

6 months ago '04        #42
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 2768 2 K
 runi said 🔗
I just looked up that segment about cam and mase running a trizzie.. and um.. these n1ggas were peter gazing each other:

↪🔗

emoji
🔗

+6   

6 months ago '13        #43
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 205465 205 K  Slaps total: 83228 83 K
 Exodus 313 said 🔗
So why u even in the thread
emoji

Melyssa said there probably was underage girls at the wh0re house cam and mase said they had back in the day, she said it without even knowing or any evidence, cam and made responded saying we never r@ped or messed with underage girls and melyssa better chill before she get sent back to Canada

Melyssa was wrong for saying that random a$s sh1t
B/c i wanted to know what going on, yet when i clicked the video some dude talking bout his channel, i wanna get str8 to the point

But ok thanx

emoji
+2   

6 months ago '15        #44
RoxAce 
Props total: 634 634  Slaps total: 63 63
Idk why she would even say that like one of them prolly ainít buss her cheeks back in the day and why any of yíall even mad about this, nobody was saying anything when ocho was talking about him and TO fu#king like 8 bi#ches at same time in PR, could bet you that sh1t wasnít free
emoji

6 months ago '21        #45
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 100799 100 K  Slaps total: 11985 11 K
🔗

Melyssa Ford drive a Honda Accord

emoji
+2   

6 months ago '10        #46
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40062 40 K  Slaps total: 3259 3 K
 Pretty Tone said 🔗
Her comment was weird as fu#k and out of pocket. I'm glad they all corrected that strange as sh1t. bi#ch reached like Mr. FANTASTIC
bruh that reach was insane!!
under any circumstances before you logged into boxden, was the computer stolen from an orphanage?? i’m just sayin it’s a possibility.
emoji
+3   

6 months ago '15        #47
Hellmatic 
Props total: 100714 100 K  Slaps total: 8665 8 K
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Cam and mase getting too comfortable thinking underdog fantasy wonít end that contract if sh1t get real
Yea they forget that it's not just a locker room talk. Other people listening and can get your show cancelled

6 months ago '15        #48
ol natl 44 
Props total: 14191 14 K  Slaps total: 2023 2 K
Boy these old video h0es are trying their best to bring these rappers down nowadays shawty had no reason to go their about cam and mase story these women nowadays mind's be so twisted that all they think about is something being gay or something predatory
+10   

6 months ago '13        #49
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 99241 99 K  Slaps total: 14012 14 K
 reelife said 🔗
Esther Baxter was around the sametime as ford right?

I remember hearing how esther broke bow wows virginity, no one talks about that lol
Having prime Esther Baxter take your virginity is some movie sh1t, on paper
+7   

6 months ago '19        #50
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 80818 80 K  Slaps total: 13323 13 K
The fact that Melyssa Ford felt comfortable enough to throw a ped0 jacket on a man with no evidence or simply because they visited a brothel, Shows me she's a liability and Joe needs to get rid of her tbh otherwise he's gonna end up getting sued, Mark my words.
+12   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-2849
Racist white girl from the other day got fired from her job
117 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3617
Youíve been kidnapped and your birth month must save you. You coming home????
142 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1911
logo Gervonta Davis & Errol Spence GO AT IT; TRADE WORDS & DISRESPECT over R..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+519
logo "I see [Dwyane Wade] walk into the gym in nothing on but a pair of bright ..
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports