Young Lebron was the greatest athlete Iíve ever seen (10 insane clips)

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
127 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
203 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
88 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '17        #26
mc eiht stan 
Props total: 358 358  Slaps total: 1087 1 K
Naw shaq wuz

2 weeks ago '15        #27
mr1914 
Props total: 2638 2 K  Slaps total: 134 134
 Bilal said
He still doing that sh*t it's crazy lol.

Props to his athleticism at age 36 but let’s not act like he hasn’t lost some lift lol. His head ain’t at the rim like that anymore

Last edited by mr1914; 04-07-2021 at 07:44 PM..

2 weeks ago '09        #28
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32722 32 K  Slaps total: 4297 4 K
 Zeek said

Bean is the GOAT to me but youíre a grown man posting this, seek help.
+7   

2 weeks ago '09        #29
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32722 32 K  Slaps total: 4297 4 K
 mr1914 said
Props to his athleticism at age 35 but letís not act like he hasnít lost some lift lol. His head ainít at the rim like that anymore

Heís 36, was he not supposed to lose any lift?
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
mr1914 
Props total: 2638 2 K  Slaps total: 134 134
 LOONATIK said
Heís 36, was he not supposed to lose any lift?
Thatís the point Iím making fam lol

The comment I quoted stated that he was doing the same sh*t as displayed in the IG post but thatís not the case. Young Bron was on a different level
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
onelastyme 
Props total: 7324 7 K  Slaps total: 2062 2 K
No. He dont jump that high. He's maybe the goat athlete for his size but his overall athleticism not the highest we've seen hell not even in basketball. Wilt and Jordan were clearly more athletic, Shaq possibly. Bron is a step below the goat athleticisms but his size is A+ and endurance makes you think he's higher.

2 weeks ago '17        #32
ThatNigg22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49024 49 K  Slaps total: 13562 13 K
Probably the second most athletic player after Wilt

Mike still the GOAT though
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #33
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 142167 142 K  Slaps total: 14865 14 K
 mr1914 said
Thatís the point Iím making fam lol

The comment I quoted stated that he was doing the same sh*t as displayed in the IG post but thatís not the case. Young Bron was on a different level
All I said was he's still doing it don't put words in my mouth fam lol. I made no mention of brin losing or not losing any athleticism he's 36 of course he has but he's still yamming on n*ggas which was my point lol.

2 weeks ago '14        #34
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16769 16 K  Slaps total: 5489 5 K
 onelastyme said
No. He dont jump that high. He's maybe the goat athlete for his size but his overall athleticism not the highest we've seen hell not even in basketball. Wilt and Jordan were clearly more athletic, Shaq possibly. Bron is a step below the goat athleticisms but his size is A+ and endurance makes you think he's higher.
"Clearly" yet Lebron is faster, jumps higher, is stronger(not Shaq), and more durable than all three. Wilt has a bunch of myths going on for him. I knew a teacher in high school, who used to watch the NBA religiously while Wilt and Russell were in the league and she straight up said, Lebron was more athletic. Other than body control, Jordan is better at nada

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 43474 43 K  Slaps total: 15399 15 K

+16   

2 weeks ago '08        #36
simmons224 
Props total: 54 54  Slaps total: 15 15
Good times in Cleveland, Ohio. No matter what nobody says about Cleveland we got to see arguably the goat in person from baby to maybe goat...
+8   

2 weeks ago '09        #37
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 77811 77 K  Slaps total: 5582 5 K
This is why I laugh when people say he hans't lost a step... Bruh done lost a few steps, it's just he was so far ahead of n*ggas that even in his diminished state he's an elite athlete.
+11   

2 weeks ago '12        #38
DoMieD 
Props total: 3605 3 K  Slaps total: 1333 1 K
GOAT
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #39
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 74337 74 K  Slaps total: 9499 9 K
 Javon23 said
Cleveland Lebron - - - - - - - - - - - - >______________
I have to disagree. The best version of Bron was in Miami
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Jazoloso 
Props total: 2564 2 K  Slaps total: 312 312
I really dnt understand the hate on this man. Smh
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #41
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12157 12 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
 TRILL SH1T said

This combination of speed, power, and athleticism may never been seen again...
LeBron is certainly one of the greatest athletes of all-time but to rank anybody would be pretty hard. Speed and power is athleticism but that's not all that athleticism is. It's not just about running fast or jumping high. It's also twisting, pulling, bending, accelerating, decelerating, core strength, stability, catching, striking, etc...

Athleticism is the ability to perform a range of movements with precision and confidence in a variety of environments, which requires competent levels of motor skills, strength, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination, and endurance. With all due respect to LeBron's elite athleticism, in his sport, he's not a better overall athlete than Michael Jordan.

Ability to perform a range of movements with precision and confidence in a variety of environments, let alone in the NBA Finals. LeBron doesn't have this level of control over his body.

This is what separates Jordan from LeBron, Kobe, T-Mac, Wade, Nique, Drexler, or other elite leapers.

LeBron is certainly stronger but that's about it. Jordan was a better leaper, quicker first step, better balance, better at hanging in the air, more flexible, had better rotational mobility, quicker laterally and rotationally,etc...

I think LeBron got higher on his peak vertical jump but Jordan could jump from farther back. LeBron's top speed on the basketball court is faster than MJ's but MJ is by far quicker. When it comes to landing both are peers but other than that I don't see LeBron checking off more areas that are considered athleticism in terms of what are the six load vectors in sports that get tested.

Jordan's ability to jump in the air and contort his body like that is far more impressive than someone running and dunking over someone. There's hundreds and hundreds of clips of Jordan dunking on people like crazy such as this where he's taking a bounce, drop step, and exploding into the air over someone 7'5:

But there's no clips of LeBron doing something like this:

And NOBODY had the athleticism to pull off something like this:

+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #42
hustlershope84 
Props total: 348 348  Slaps total: 43 43
 Bigboi781 said
"Clearly" yet Lebron is faster, jumps higher, is stronger(not Shaq), and more durable than all three. Wilt has a bunch of myths going on for him. I knew a teacher in high school, who used to watch the NBA religiously while Wilt and Russell were in the league and she straight up said, Lebron was more athletic. Other than body control, Jordan is better at nada
Idk man people talk about 1960s athletes as though they were so unathletic. When you had athletes in the 60s who could run sub 10 100s. So those guys were great athletes too.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #43
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16769 16 K  Slaps total: 5489 5 K
 hustlershope84 said
Idk man people talk about 1960s athletes as though they were so unathletic. When you had athletes in the 60s who could run sub 10 100s. So those guys were great athletes too.
They were amazing athletes but they just arenít Lebron. Lebron is a once in a lifetime athlete not once in a generation or decade.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 46819 46 K  Slaps total: 5843 5 K
SB .330 #154 (0)
melo was the real roy fklbrn

2 weeks ago '16        #45
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36797 36 K  Slaps total: 6888 6 K
 2 Pistolz said
Heat Bron will always be his all around best him.

naw bro. the first 2 years lebron went back to cleveland was his all around best him
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #46
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14137 14 K  Slaps total: 5022 5 K
 HoopLife88 said
GOAT basketball player
No the f he aint
MJ would whoop Lebrons a*s
2 different players
Mj has the clutch genes and will take the shot
Lebron prefers to pass it at the end
Big difference
Learn how to differentiate true goats
But lebron is #2

2 weeks ago '08        #47
Skilly713 
Props total: 19884 19 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
Bron cheated us out a dunk contest man
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #48
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9629 9 K  Slaps total: 1615 1 K
 Binds said
I forgot how much young lebron got up that speed had n*ggas angry

Yo, they need to put the horns on him from this 50
Cent Maleficent Horns, lol.

2 weeks ago '17        #49
dubsax 
Props total: 49854 49 K  Slaps total: 4174 4 K
 Zeek said

yet
90% of of the players in NBA history would trade their career for his
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #50
onelastyme 
Props total: 7324 7 K  Slaps total: 2062 2 K
 Bigboi781 said

Except no he don't jump higher not even close and he aint stronger. Wilt was way stronger than Shaq so wrong again. I dont give a sh*t about what your high school teacher said, for him to even talk about Russell in a convo about athleticism with Wilt means the opinion is stupid from the start. yall overly blow Lebron cause yall didnt watch the games yourselves. Lebron has a regular high end vertical not an elite one, he jump like Tmac not Vince, Jordan etc

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  19
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
169 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+84online now  12
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+83online now  8
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game