Right America vs Wrong America

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+31  217
262 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
213 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '15        #51
Ballin095  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4585 4 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
Hold, can someone catch me up to speed? PP got fired for what?

2 weeks ago '19        #52
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 39997 39 K  Slaps total: 3627 3 K
 hate who said
Shut up bi*ch you live on the ocean feeding ship coal

Who raising your kids while you spend all day on boxden, fu*king purse thief

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #53
ragereal 
Props total: 1868 1 K  Slaps total: 1274 1 K
 MHP Trotty said
n*ggas grown a*s men worried about a 12 year old CHILD they don’t even know. Log off please, imagine seeing grown men worried about & criticizing you daily for being apart of a “bigger problem” in society, when you were in 6th/7th grade. That sh*t is weird & dumb. n*ggas was gay in middle school when I was a kid, some lil n*ggas just don’t like girls & think pu**y is nasty. Can’t do nothing bout it.

Y’all n*ggas out of touch with reality.

Any professional with a job that requires maintaining an image is going to get fired or reprimanded for what Paul Pierce did. He was making $1.5 Million to be a terrible basketball analyst and make appearances on a show nobody watches. It’s nothing wrong with what Paul did either. What he did wrong was making it public knowledge seeking attention so the entire world could see what his Friday night was looking like. He got the attention he wanted.
As a woman, it's natural for males to like females. No such thing as born gay, that was something the LGBT made up, like alot of things. Its nurture not nature. Most gay males were nurtured into that lifestyle lesbians included, to an extent so was i.

I mean as much as people dont like to hear this, female + male = children, probably no stds. Male + male = disease. Why is that? Cmon people, I can let people do them, but I will not deny facts.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #54
datVAkid 
Props total: 30175 30 K  Slaps total: 4832 4 K
 goldnuggetz said
This sh*t facts and it’s deep

If a company don't want their employees out here on live smoking weed n with strippers they have the right to release you.

Stop bi*chin

2 weeks ago '06        #55
datVAkid 
 ragereal said
As a woman, it's natural for males to like females. No such thing as born gay, that was something the LGBT made up, like alot of things. Its nurture not nature. Most gay males were nurtured into that lifestyle lesbians included, to an extent so was i.

I mean as much as people dont like to hear this, female + male = children, probably no stds. Male + male = disease. Why is that? Cmon people, I can let people do them, but I will not deny facts.
Yes people can be born gay and people can become gay.

Everything is about brain chemistry n someone's chemistry can get messed up and twist up what they are naturally attracted to. Its part if nature.

Mutations and defects are apart of life

2 weeks ago '18        #56
ragereal 
And for those of you who say it's not your business, you say that until the teachers at school are exposing your kids to this, oh wait they already are. This is bigger than just a celebrity.

2 weeks ago '15        #57
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39440 39 K  Slaps total: 5552 5 K
 HoopLife88 said
Americans need to mind they biness

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
ragereal 
 datVAkid said
Yes people can be born gay and people can become gay.

Everything is about brain chemistry n someone's chemistry can get messed up and twist up what they are naturally attracted to. Its part if nature.

Mutations and defects are apart of life
So they finally found the gay gene?
But they have found a high amount of s*x abuse victims within the lesbian gay and trans community. I know what I talking about, I love women, I am a woman, but I know I wasnt born this way, I was introduced to it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #59
bmorewise1990 
Props total: 106 106  Slaps total: 11 11
 MHP Trotty said
n*ggas grown a*s men worried about a 12 year old CHILD they don’t even know. Log off please, imagine seeing grown men worried about & criticizing you daily for being apart of a “bigger problem” in society, when you were in 6th/7th grade. That sh*t is weird & dumb. n*ggas was gay in middle school when I was a kid, some lil n*ggas just don’t like girls & think pu**y is nasty. Can’t do nothing bout it.

Y’all n*ggas out of touch with reality.

Any professional with a job that requires maintaining an image is going to get fired or reprimanded for what Paul Pierce did. He was making $1.5 Million to be a terrible basketball analyst and make appearances on a show nobody watches. It’s nothing wrong with what Paul did either. What he did wrong was making it public knowledge seeking attention so the entire world could see what his Friday night was looking like. He got the attention he wanted.
Dwade said Zion came out at 3 years old talking bout he gay and you condoning this foolery. n*ggas wasnt talking bout they gay before hitting pre K.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #60
datboy|e 
Props total: 15865 15 K  Slaps total: 5305 5 K
 Mental Illness said
What you gonna do about besides post on bx?

Paul pierce worked for Disney, a company with a standard their employees have to follow

Zaya Wade is a trust fund baby with no job, she doesn't have to keep up a company image
Poor Zaya...boy has mental illness
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #61
ragereal 
 bmorewise1990 said
Dwade said Zion came out at 3 years old talking bout he gay and you condoning this foolery. n*ggas wasnt talking bout they gay before hitting pre K.
Thank you, and LGBT people stay lying, talking about they knew they were gay at 3. That's why I keep myself separated from that community despite my s*xuality.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #62
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 44125 44 K  Slaps total: 9949 9 K
 ether said
Didn't read but the bible says gay is wrong and that's the bottom line
Idgaf bout them shen*ggas
and Dwade kinda foul for that 3 yr old sh*t
But fu*k outta here with your make believe book

2 weeks ago '16        #63
CashBlack1234 
Props total: 3193 3 K  Slaps total: 4143 4 K
 ether said
Didn't read but the bible says gay is wrong and that's the bottom line
Funny how america has changed. People slapping ur post when its 100 pc facts. Back in the day everyone would agree with u but now everyone is pu**y and resorts to ohhhh let everyone do what they wanna do. If thats the case then y do pussies get mad at other situations like if someone says something they dont agree with. Shouldnt they say oh hes entitled to say or do what he wants. But the double standards by these f*g lovers is funny

2 weeks ago '20        #64
godhillie 
Props total: 1076 1 K  Slaps total: 266 266
 aaf192020 said
Maybe if you watch too much ESPN you feel like this. Honestly none of this shxt bothers me because I just watch the games. I don't watch talk shows.

Egg zak lee. If you ignore something it doesnt really exist.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #65
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9005 9 K  Slaps total: 4522 4 K
 DadeCounty said
The Bible

The Bible is as real as them Harry Potter books
Tranny blowing f*g spotted
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #66
datVAkid 
 ragereal said
And for those of you who say it's not your business, you say that until the teachers at school are exposing your kids to this, oh wait they already are. This is bigger than just a celebrity.
That's why you need to educate you children n not rely on the teacher
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #67
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 3374 3 K  Slaps total: 916 916
 DadeCounty said
The Bible

Until 1day you come across the fact that those Harry Potter books are also real
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #68
knowie728 
Props total: 6006 6 K  Slaps total: 356 356
 DadeCounty said
The Bible

Mad hocus pocus vibes
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 41617 41 K  Slaps total: 12554 12 K
If other espn employees post themselves wildin on beaches drunk at the girls trip rendezvous they arent getting fired. Itll be on a segment called women's empowerment rocks
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #70
knowie728 
Props total: 6006 6 K  Slaps total: 356 356
 CashBlack1234 said
Funny how america has changed. People slapping ur post when its 100 pc facts. Back in the day everyone would agree with u but now everyone is pu**y and resorts to ohhhh let everyone do what they wanna do. If thats the case then y do pussies get mad at other situations like if someone says something they dont agree with. Shouldnt they say oh hes entitled to say or do what he wants. But the double standards by these f*g lovers is funny
You don’t even make sense...When did “everybody” agree ?...

2 weeks ago '06        #71
datVAkid 
 ragereal said
So they finally found the gay gene?
But they have found a high amount of s*x abuse victims within the lesbian gay and trans community. I know what I talking about, I love women, I am a woman, but I know I wasnt born this way, I was introduced to it.
Its not a gay gene, its a mutation like how a black person can be born albino...

Chemical or hormonal imbalance

There's many reasons that someone is gay like there's many reason why someone coughs.

Aint no one shoe fits all

2 weeks ago '18        #72
ragereal 
 datVAkid said
That's why you need to educate you children n not rely on the teacher
That's sounds good, until you realize you're up against the education system, the media, the internet, and people. ignoring the problem will not make it go away, that's how we got here, everybody though by ignoring LGBT, mainly G and the T, that they would go away and stay underground, now look.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #73
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 20360 20 K  Slaps total: 2298 2 K
 Christ Like said
fu*k Disney and fu*k you too if you accept that tranny bullsh*t
Ahhhh, so you savage your Salmon to Trans*xual pr0n every day, Noted.

2 weeks ago '16        #74
Saginaw 
Props total: 2424 2 K  Slaps total: 400 400
 Rockstar718 said
Yall n*ggas really obsessed with gay sh*t

One kid who wants to be a woman isn't the same as a n*gga who works for a company with a wholesome image like Disney firing a n*gga for drinking, smoking weed and gambling with strippers on his IG Live

Aint nobody said what Paul did was wrong either. OG should live his live, he deserved it. Wade kid can live they life too, they got money, they good. fu*k you care for they wanna wear dresses and sh*t?
My guy you kicking a lot of facts. But you begin the whole statement with "one kid who wants to be a woman.." and that sh*t doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The kid in question being a boy. The kid can't be a woman it is not humanly possible. How much n*ggas care notwithstanding. That's a bullsh*t deflection. A n*gga point out some backward sh*t and another n*gga claim the n*gga care too much or something. n*ggas will definitely defend some foolishness
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #75
7twelve 
Props total: 28970 28 K  Slaps total: 7208 7 K
 Rockstar718 said
Yall n*ggas really obsessed with gay sh*t

One kid who wants to be a woman isn't the same as a n*gga who works for a company with a wholesome image like Disney firing a n*gga for drinking, smoking weed and gambling with strippers on his IG Live

Aint nobody said what Paul did was wrong either. OG should live his live, he deserved it. Wade kid can live they life too, they got money, they good. fu*k you care for they wanna wear dresses and sh*t?
n*gga he aint hosting disney kids show

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  20
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  13
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
188 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  11
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
172 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy