Aljamain Sterling Rejected Yan Rematch, Could Be Out Over 9 Months Due to Potentially Gett

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '09        #1
1234 page views
51 comments

rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11184 11 K  Slaps total: 1272 1 K
Aljamain Sterling Rejected Yan Rematch, Could Be Out Over 9 Months Due to Potentially Gett

“I don’t think letting Petr Yan pick me up and slam me on my neck plus the knee, that combination of everything, I think that was the straw that broke the camel’s back between those three things was the perfect storm. Now, I’m in this position,” Sterling said.

Sterling would then lay out the specific procedural options he could be looking at, one of which could see the new champ sidelined for up to nine months before he can even begin to fully train.

“There’s one that’s a fusion. That one’s about nine months before you can start regular activity again in terms of training at a high level,” Sterling said. “And then, the other one is an artificial disk replacement, which a couple guys have gotten before, Chris Weidman being one of them, Al Jouban, I think Tristan Connelly actually got one, too.

“So that one is only three months. But before you can actually schedule a f*ght, they would like to see you…at least what I was told from the doctor, let’s wait till four and a half months before we start really cranking out hardcore training. So it can be anywhere from 4 ½ to six months, just depending on how well my body heals (from the procedure).”

Sterling believes that the most likely option is that he will go the second route and be out for up to six months. He also stated he had scheduled a meeting with his doctor and that this will give him more information on the next steps that will be taken.

“They actually asked me to f*ght May 15 almost a week after the f*ght after I’d just been…when my head was not in this universe. But yeah, I had to decline that,” Sterling confirmed.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Y'all slapped my in oblivion for saying that while sterling SHOULD have won due to DQ, he was doing extra work to gain sympathy and make it seem like he was legitmately KO'd

visit this link https://boxden.com/showth .. .php?t=2984610

But here he is, declined the may 15 f*ght AND now wants 9 months to do surgery for sake of it?

Yeah okay...he hoping Yan f*ghts Cody/TJ and loses so he gets to knock off real contenders
+3   

best
worst
51 comments

1 week ago '17        #2
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 30455 30 K  Slaps total: 3502 3 K
yan is the real champ
+16   

1 week ago '09        #3
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 Timberwolves said
yan is the real champ
100%

The rules determined that the winnner due to DQ gets the belt, but thats just the rules

should have been ruled as loss and belt is vacant
+13   

1 week ago '09        #4
dadon85 
Props total: 40644 40 K  Slaps total: 4383 4 K
Get healthy champ

1 week ago '05        #5
Truth33 
Props total: 2611 2 K  Slaps total: 1645 1 K
 Timberwolves said
yan is the real champ
It was legit cheap shot...he’s lucky he isn’t suspended
+4   

1 week ago '21        #6
TreueBlutEhre 
Props total: 2994 2 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 Truth33 said
It was legit cheap shot...he’s lucky he isn’t suspended
His corner told him it was ok, yes he should have known what to do in that situation - Yan was dominating the f*ght
+1   

1 week ago '05        #7
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30810 30 K  Slaps total: 3358 3 K
 TreueBlutEhre said
His corner told him it was ok, yes he should have known what to do in that situation - Yan was dominating the f*ght
Yan was making dude look terrible in the ring. Sterling was getting beat badly. Yan better fire his corner for telling him to hit him.

Dana gotta tell sterling he has to run it back with Yan his next f*ght or give up the belt
+9   

1 week ago '17        #8
BlackGod 
Props total: 17684 17 K  Slaps total: 3634 3 K
0% chance they're gonna let him hold up the division after how the belt was given to him.

My bet would be on a interim title (because this is a perfect example of what they're for), but if he keeps dodging the Yan rematch and pisses off Dana I'm sure he'll get stripped.

Best case scenario would be Yan getting the interim and unifies it easily.
+6   

1 week ago '21        #9
TreueBlutEhre 
Props total: 2994 2 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 Fauby said
Yan was making dude look terrible in the ring. Sterling was getting beat badly. Yan better fire his corner for telling him to hit him.

Dana gotta tell sterling he has to run it back with Yan his next f*ght or give up the belt
Facts no doubt

1 week ago '17        #10
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26195 26 K  Slaps total: 14969 14 K
whenever he's ready he will get that work from Yan....he should take his time. No EXCUSES!!

or he can relinquish the belt if he's scared.
+4   

1 week ago '06        #11
StillFree28 
Props total: 12476 12 K  Slaps total: 321 321
Sterling going full on heel.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '20        #12
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27618 27 K  Slaps total: 5206 5 K
Sterling can't beat that dude
+8   

1 week ago '05        #13
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 96567 96 K  Slaps total: 36762 36 K
Interim title in 3,2,1

1 week ago '16        #14
elblocchoe 
Props total: 2008 2 K  Slaps total: 306 306
 dadon85 said
Get healthy champ
hes healthy.. jus scared
+3   

1 week ago '17        #15
Nosbig 
Props total: 3424 3 K  Slaps total: 516 516
I'm glad he got illegally knee'd they need the pride stalling system yellow cards and sh*t,

1 week ago '05        #16
R4P 
Props total: 4061 4 K  Slaps total: 478 478
just read the words chosen carefully... when people start to ramble thats when their brain sometimes slips out bits of self truth and they tell on themselves. Same applies in everyday life

This fool is just throwing whatever phrases that come to mind he thinks will help his case “straw that broke the camels back created the perfect storm”

This dude is pu**y
(yea yea hes a f*ghter he can whip my a*s he still pu**y ducking from someone that can whoop his a*s)
+2   

1 week ago '17        #17
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14243 14 K  Slaps total: 4132 4 K
Clown...

Calling him a FAKE champ doesn't begin to describe how much of a joke he is.

Cejudo k*lls him...Yan k*lls him (again) ...hell...Mighty Mouse k*lls him.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #18
vinceisallin 
Props total: 5466 5 K  Slaps total: 1199 1 K
Default champ is holding the belt hostage. He’s taking a lot about what Yan deserves, when he don’t deserve to even touch the ducking belt. He was getting his sh*t pushed in before Yan made a stupid mistake
+3   

1 week ago '04        #19
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 47189 47 K  Slaps total: 13126 13 K
 Timberwolves said
yan is the real champ
I thought he lost the second f*ght with Max

1 week ago '21        #20
realsht92 
Props total: 523 523  Slaps total: 69 69
Aljamain is a bi*ch.. dude was faking like a mf putting on a act when Yan illegally kneed him but it wasn’t that bad.. pu**y a*s n*gga scared to give Yan that rematch. Dude is a clown for real
+3   

1 week ago '09        #21
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 all3rd said
I thought he lost the second f*ght with Max
haha wrong division homie haha

1 week ago '04        #22
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 47189 47 K  Slaps total: 13126 13 K
 rexplosive said
haha wrong division homie haha
How the fu*k did I confuse Alexander Volkanovski with Yan self smh?
+2   

1 week ago '15        #23
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 9165 9 K  Slaps total: 496 496
If Aljo gets that surgery there’s no way they don’t strip him

1 week ago '06        #24
vinceisallin 
Props total: 5466 5 K  Slaps total: 1199 1 K
 Mexicanelvis said
If Aljo gets that surgery there’s no way they don’t strip him
You can’t strip a champ who just got a belt, regardless if it was off default. He has a year to book a f*ght and that’s not even really enforced in the UFC. That’s why you see so many interim champs
+1   

1 week ago '16        #25
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61705 61 K  Slaps total: 3753 3 K
 TreueBlutEhre said
Rules exist for a reason, yes he was winning and yes he committed a serious violation of the rule. You can't break the rule and then point at the other guy and say it's his fault. Sterling cast get paid until he f*ghts x and he'll f*ght in the next 9mo. Gotta love it when keyboard warriors call a man who's f*ghting in a cage a pu**y. Not you op but others in this thread. These keys couldn't do 50 push ups in a row calling a pro f*ghter a pu**y.

Last edited by Proveone; 04-07-2021 at 09:57 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-31online now  11
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Apr 15 - Single NJ deli doing $35,000 in sales valued at $100 million in the s..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Who is the greatest cornerback of all time skill wise
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Juelz Santana's Miami Trip Canceled After Feds Say He Tested Positive ..
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy