🔥50 Cent Greenlights Skully From Snowfall For Comparing Him To Suge|Snowfall v Power War?🔥

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
33 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '15        #51
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27271 27 K  Slaps total: 7429 7 K
Here we go. n*ggas have to rep everything like it’s a gang. U can like both shows. There can be more than one black show.

You don’t have to insanely trash the other to big up something else. Y’all weird and conditioned to hate and you don’t even see it
+13   

2 weeks ago '21        #52
hate who  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 18690 18 K  Slaps total: 19447 19 K
 stay alert said
You're a casual and a hater, cause you obviously dont watch the show, because it comes on ,on Wednesday's not Thursdays, just log off.
I watch on Thursdays like I said before. Carry on

2 weeks ago '20        #53
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22745 22 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
 TrillSwag said
Breh their both joking. I wouldn’t be surprised if this dude pops up on the BMF show. Y’all really love to gossip
Snowfall is better then power but let not act like power didn’t put the work in to give snowfall the chance of getting on air. How many black gang drug shows with a big budget were their before power? It was strictly mafia, cartel or biker gang sh*t. Y’all just love to cheerlead like hoes lol
power isn't big budget

2 weeks ago '14        #54
Ms Heat 305 
Props total: 129 129  Slaps total: 18 18
 gemini8686 said
Here we go. n*ggas have to rep everything like it’s a gang. U can like both shows. There can be more than one black show.

You don’t have to insanely trash the other to big up something else. Y’all weird and conditioned to hate and you don’t even see it
I agree. I love Power. I’ve never watched Snowfall though. I heard it’s good, I might watch it.

2 weeks ago '16        #55
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6150 6 K  Slaps total: 1424 1 K
Power is not better than snowfall.

But it’s more entertaining if that makes sense.

2 weeks ago '12        #56
Steelgrip 
Props total: 26835 26 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
 Sick Flair said
I was just about to say this... Greenlight as in getting sh*t on the air, not a hit. That would be quite senseless.

The dude does have a point 50's sh*t does suck. Power was Courtney Kemp, not 50. 50 looks as everything as a hustle as if there is no skill to it, not so with film and tv.

He should've realized this after De Niro got in his a*s about the film they did together. He's about to make the same error he made in music and that will be that.
What did he say? I see that they worked together in Righteous k*ll and Freelancers but don't see any back and forth on Google between them.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #57
TrillSwag 
Props total: 48285 48 K  Slaps total: 7111 7 K
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
power isn't big budget
How is power not a big budget show? Can you name a handful of blacks shows that came out in the last 5-10 years with a bigger budget?
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #58
Soaring Seagull  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20792 20 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
 Commission said
Bruhhhhhhhh

Knew I seen this n*gga before

2 weeks ago '12        #59
TrillSwag 
 stay alert said
Snowfall was gonna hit the air regardless, its based on true evidence and events, stories, and drug dealers that John Singleton seen, and knew while growing before, and during the crack epidemic in his neighborhood in South Central, LA. Thats why John Singleton created the show.

Its not a made up fictional show like power. If you look up the Iran Contra and the Real Rick Ross. History. Most of Snowfall is based off of those 2 things.
So you think all real stories automatically get green light? That chess show on Netflix was denied for 20 years until Netflix green lighted it and became one of the e most popular shows on Netflix. Even spike lee said da 5 bloods was rejected by every major company until netflix okayed it and it won hella awards. Just because something is a true story don’t mean sh*t. These companies only care about the money it can bring in. Power should theirs a major interest in black organized crime sh*t. It instantly became the most popular show ever on STARZ and its not even top 10 in budget for all the shows they produced . That’s a game changer

2 weeks ago '04        #60
abstractq 
Props total: 20707 20 K  Slaps total: 3421 3 K
the first 3 seasons of power was fire

after that though it got really bad really quick

Snowfall still hasnt missed yet. . .
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 16380 16 K  Slaps total: 1353 1 K
 Sick Flair said
I was just about to say this... Greenlight as in getting sh*t on the air, not a hit. That would be quite senseless.

The dude does have a point 50's sh*t does suck. Power was Courtney Kemp, not 50. 50 looks as everything as a hustle as if there is no skill to it, not so with film and tv.

He should've realized this after De Niro got in his a*s about the film they did together. He's about to make the same error he made in music and that will be that.
What deniro say?
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #62
 TrillSwag said
How is power not a big budget show? Can you name a handful of blacks shows that came out in the last 5-10 years with a bigger budget?
Whats the budget? I'm asking seriously because I can't even find the numbers. you could be right, I doubt it, but I do remember working on the show and the budget was shoestring
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
7twelve 
Props total: 29124 29 K  Slaps total: 7232 7 K
 PyrexVisionary said
All I know is De’Aundre better hope and pray 50 never finds those pictures of him looking like a she thang complete with nail polish, purse and sandals when he first came home from prison.

why boxden think n*ggas shook of 50 snowfall is great. power is great except the last 5 episodes where they dragged it

Last edited by 7twelve; 04-07-2021 at 05:21 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #64
dnycem 
Props total: 4461 4 K  Slaps total: 706 706
 Commission said
Bruhhhhhhhh

Hood classic
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #65
baskeeyacht 
Props total: 31036 31 K  Slaps total: 5075 5 K
50 been calling his production crew green light gang tho lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #66
TrillSwag 
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
Whats the budget? I'm asking seriously because I can't even find the numbers. you could be right, I doubt it, but I do remember working on the show and the budget was shoestring
That’s wassup. Obviously in the TV world it wouldn’t be considered big budget compared to shows like Game of thrones, Vikings, west world etc. but for a predominantly black show it’s big budget. Every show works around the budget they have. No show gets a green light to spend whatever they need. Even GOT one of the most expensive shows ever had to pick how they spent their budget because they were still given a cap. Most blacks shows is on some lifetime drama budget that’s even if they get green light. Majority of popular black sitcoms were YouTube shows before power lol. I can’t remember their names but their was a few popular YouTube black tv shows because major companies wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #67
 TrillSwag said
That’s wassup. Obviously in the TV world it wouldn’t be considered big budget compared to shows like Game of thrones, Vikings, west world etc. but for a predominantly black show it’s big budget. Every show works around the budget they have. No show gets a green light to spend whatever they need. Even GOT one of the most expensive shows ever had to pick how they spent their budget because they were still given a cap. Most blacks shows is on some lifetime drama budget that’s even if they get green light. Majority of popular black sitcoms were YouTube shows before power lol. I can’t remember their names but their was a few popular YouTube black tv shows because major companies wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole
my G I'm not comparing it to GOT, I mean in general the sh*t was low budget

2 weeks ago '07        #68
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50188 50 K  Slaps total: 6365 6 K
sounds like jokes to me, and he is prolly just responding to people say this show is better...50 mad

2 weeks ago '11        #69
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27064 27 K  Slaps total: 3203 3 K
Snowfall takes a big, greasy taco bell sh*t all over anything Curtis "produced"
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #70
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27064 27 K  Slaps total: 3203 3 K
 baskeeyacht said
50 been calling his production crew green light gang tho lol
Receipts?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #71
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 23389 23 K  Slaps total: 4254 4 K
A true story is better than a fictional series you don't say u n*ggas is d*ck eaters did they cut freeway ricky his check yet or nah? Bc 50 got them BMF n*ggas they money. And y'all in here caping for Stacy?!?! Stacy?!?! You need n*ggas is something else.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #72
A2020poster 
Props total: 757 757  Slaps total: 38 38
 abstractq said
the first 3 seasons of power was fire

after that though it got really bad really quick

Snowfall still hasnt missed yet. . .
Power was from the writer’s imagination which is why it got shakey toward the end.. Snowfall is using real stories blended together so they have a blueprint. But it may still be a challenge to wrap it up. Either way Snowfall is fire and I’m glad “Skully” is getting a second chance at his dreams. 50 is too for that matter since he was dead in the water musically.

2 weeks ago '12        #73
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 162885 162 K  Slaps total: 9743 9 K
 Romello said
This is orchestrated. It’s 50’s regular formula.
Yep

Watch dude pop up with a dope role in the BMF show lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #74
A2020poster 
Props total: 757 757  Slaps total: 38 38
 Romello said
This is orchestrated. It’s 50’s regular formula.
“Court attention at all costs”

2 weeks ago '20        #75
sdotmaserati 
Props total: 8581 8 K  Slaps total: 713 713
 hasdrubal said
they not the bad guys here

we are living this story thru franklin eyes, cia agent & mexican wrestler

rooting for frank to be able to get out the game safe & sound

if you had a whole family putting a price on your head all they a*ses can go lol

i am sure franklin can have the new hustler in projects take over manboy spot

that nerd dude might be somebody franklin can relate to and trust with the power manboy had because manboy is snake..if he can find franks plug he would've been double crossed before any kids getting shot

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  32
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1120 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  31
Article inside Safemoon
429 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  17
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+22online now  13
Video inside Greatest blackballed rappers of all time.
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy