Rusty Hardin (Deshaun’s Lawyer) isn’t playing with Buzbee and came back swinging

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+31  187
273 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
216 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
52 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '15        #51
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24194 24 K  Slaps total: 7046 7 K
 DELIGHTFUL said
I just got massaged

Where bout and what city?

2 weeks ago '16        #52
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62107 62 K  Slaps total: 3786 3 K
 Rico23 said
Most threads that show proof in Watson's favor aren't as deep as threads that favor Buzbee and his clients..

Take that how u want, just something I've noticed in this section
Cuz the BuiltForThis clown and his alt accounts ain't in here talking craziness. Also as you implied it's why he'd want to keep this sh*t under wraps even if he ain't t do anything.

2 weeks ago '05        #53
pippen33 
Props total: 17095 17 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
 Proveone said
But we don't know what that situation actually was. If the conduct ain't criminal (which at this point it appears not to be), then all were talking about is public perception. If he trades on his image (which he does) anything he does to jeopardize said image even if not criminal is something you'd want to keep under wraps if you can. Cost benefit analysis when you're rich and famous is something that you're constantly forced to do.
You make a good point. But you also have to be willing to f*ght back at some point or everyone and their mama will be going at you for an easy pay day. If he did nothing wrong then he needs to f*ght. You cant pay every idiot that wants you to sue you.

Buzbee saw blood in the water when Watson lawyer said he was willing to settle it. And you definitely dont put in writing that you are willing to settle, especially that early in the process. Then Buzbee came out with the 20+ other 'accusers'.

Dont think Watson lawyers had the best strategy to handle it.
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #54
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44796 44 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 pippen33 said
Serious question, not coming at you..Did you read the emails?

Watson lawyer said he feels like Watson did nothing wrong but he is willing to settle so that he can be taught a lesson about putting himself in that situation. He just isn't willing to pay 100k so he told them to come back with a different figure.

Ummmm last time I checked, Watson is a grown a*s man..Why is his lawyer willing to have him pay thousands to learn a lesson. Something about that statement just doesn't make sense.
I'm not a lawyer so I cant speak for Watson's lawyer but many ppl including myself have already stated that even if Watson is innocent he was dumb for putting himself in this situation. So yes I can understand why his lawyer would say this. The NBA/NFL fines players all the time. Ppl outside of the sports environment get fined all the time and usually it's called a stupid tax. Not sure why that concept wouldnt make sense to u but it is what it is

2 weeks ago '19        #55
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31717 31 K  Slaps total: 24592 24 K
 DELIGHTFUL said

@ open

@
Where's his mask

2 weeks ago '20        #56
Ocean Springs 
Props total: 2081 2 K  Slaps total: 1148 1 K
That line about finding a lawyer in Houston so u know the landscape and who you're dealing w/ was cold.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #57
pippen33 
 Rico23 said
I'm not a lawyer so I cant speak for Watson's lawyer but many ppl including myself have already stated that even if Watson is innocent he was dumb for putting himself in this situation. So yes I can understand why his lawyer would say this. The NBA/NFL fines players all the time. Ppl outside of the sports environment get fined all the time and usually it's called a stupid tax. Not sure why that concept wouldnt make sense to u but it is what it is
NBA/NFL fines people because they violated their rules/policies in some way. They don't fine people just for being 'stupid'.

This is also completely different because its a legal situation. No one could potentially go to jail or catch charges because they only violated an NFL rule. So the idea that a lawyer should handle a legal situation where his client could potentially go to jail in the same way he would handle a fine from the NFL doesnt make sense. Your strategy has to change based on the situation.

And Watson knew in his mind, how many masseuses he used. Was he going to pay a 'stupid tax' 20-30 different times? At some point you need to say fu*k that I didnt do sh*t wrong, I'm f*ghting this.

2 weeks ago '20        #58
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11715 11 K  Slaps total: 1890 1 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Nah I read yours. You said because she asked for money she’s lying. Which is completely false. Smh
If it wasn't about money she would've asked for 1 dollar and a formal apology or some sh*t...she already accepted payment for her services AFTER she was "wronged"

2 weeks ago '13        #59
Solesearcher 
Props total: 4977 4 K  Slaps total: 219 219
Honestly waiting for a court decision on guilty or not

But if Deshaun walks free , this might shake up his whole M Too movement
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #60
Ocean Springs 
Yeah, that know who you're dealing w/ line was super cold. Super fu*king cold
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #61
Ocean Springs 
Idc 1 way or another. He didn't r*pe anyone is it doesn't matter. This was super hard tho

Last edited by Ocean Springs; 04-07-2021 at 02:43 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #62
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3617 3 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
Man fu*k y’all bi*ch a*s Texas n*ggas I swea y’all state trash. Issa couple real ones out this mf but most y’all and this state is fu*k n*gga sh*t ON MAMAS

2 weeks ago '17        #63
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29046 29 K  Slaps total: 4308 4 K
 pippen33 said
He was willing to settle though. Just not for 100k
Yeah, but he ultimately didn't, and if he had settled it would be an incredibly bad look on the PR front rn

Would substantiate a lot of claims to the public - even if he was just paying the person to go away
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #64
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 28248 28 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K
 FPOT said
Man fu*k y’all bi*ch a*s Texas n*ggas I swea y’all state trash. Issa couple real ones out this mf but most y’all and this state is fu*k n*gga sh*t ON MAMAS
Blame the lawyer and the bi*ch not us n*gga tf

2 weeks ago '20        #65
Ocean Springs 
 TrillSwag said
Your join date tells the whole story you stupid white boy
race bs @
 FPOT said
I see u post on here daily & I noticed ur always negative af. You need a hug

2 weeks ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 30580 30 K  Slaps total: 1281 1 K
So just one of them hoes telling lies?

2 weeks ago '19        #67
satchseven 
Props total: 4364 4 K  Slaps total: 1371 1 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Like Crosby and R Kelly, right? n*ggas gotta stop using the “ tryna bring a black man down” sh*t every time one of us fu*ks up smh
Cosby got fu*ked by 11white men and a 22 yr old brother with no life experiences

Last edited by satchseven; 04-07-2021 at 03:08 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #68
Dnyce215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25160 25 K  Slaps total: 1378 1 K
 Ocean Springs said
That line about finding a lawyer in Houston so u know the landscape and who you're dealing w/ was cold.
This right here told us what they going to do to Watson. And for those in the back want to play obtuse it means “get in line boy, or we going to make life a living hell for you!”
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #69
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3617 3 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 Tha TC said
Blame the lawyer and the bi*ch not us n*gga tf
Man besides the real n*ggas Texas is fulla bi*ch n*ggaS ON fu*k sh*t N THIS PROVES IT

2 weeks ago '19        #70
satchseven 
Props total: 4364 4 K  Slaps total: 1371 1 K
 TrillSwag said
Wow, you must be a white boy with a asinine statement like this. A 8 year old being brutally tortured to death is comparable to a nfl star that can’t keep his d*ck In his pants. You white incels are pathetic
Oh please those chicks been hit on and seen hard d*cks in that career field those mofos trying to get paid
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #71
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 8801 8 K  Slaps total: 728 728
 Realn*ggash1t said
You do know asking for money doesn’t you were rent s*xually a*saulted right?
Aye fam when you takin HUSH money for a fu*kin r*pe? That ONLY means one of two things to me:

A. There was no r*pe

B. You're a piece of sh*t human being that let's rapists get away with their bullsh*t for money. Prolly gone go out there and keep rapin

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #72
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 8801 8 K  Slaps total: 728 728
 Dnyce215 said
This right here told us what they going to do to Watson. And for those in the back want to play obtuse it means “get in line boy, or we going to make life a living hell for you!”
Honestly couldn't believe them mufu*kas had the gaul to put that in the email. You wanna talk about self snitchin. I never even make VEILED threats like that and I'm not a fu*kin lawyer. These cats obviously didn't wanna win. The whole thing is just an attempt to denigrate Watson

+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #73
pippen33 
 tu calmas said
Yeah, but he ultimately didn't, and if he had settled it would be an incredibly bad look on the PR front rn

Would substantiate a lot of claims to the public - even if he was just paying the person to go away
Your right but I think he will eventually settle. If he takes it to trial then he will have to plead the 5th (public perception will be that he is guilty) or he will have to actually testify about the massages which he wont wanna get into that

2 weeks ago '07        #74
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44796 44 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 pippen33 said
NBA/NFL fines people because they violated their rules/policies in some way. They don't fine people just for being 'stupid'.

This is also completely different because its a legal situation. No one could potentially go to jail or catch charges because they only violated an NFL rule. So the idea that a lawyer should handle a legal situation where his client could potentially go to jail in the same way he would handle a fine from the NFL doesnt make sense. Your strategy has to change based on the situation.

And Watson knew in his mind, how many masseuses he used. Was he going to pay a 'stupid tax' 20-30 different times? At some point you need to say fu*k that I didnt do sh*t wrong, I'm f*ghting this.
Ok. Thanks for taking my post purposely out of context just to justify the position u personally hold in regards to this situation. Anything else? Or u wanna keep playing the semantics game while pretending to not understand what I meant by someone having to pay a "stupid tax" especially when said tax isn't always paid monetarily

Are U really sitting here acting like u can't understand why a lawyer would act as a mediating party for someone famous instead of said famous person handling it themselves?

Actually none of this even matters cuz at the end of the day, my original point stands. Threads perceived as an L for Watson get different energy from the opposite

Last edited by Rico23; 04-07-2021 at 03:41 PM..

2 weeks ago '07        #75
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20158 20 K  Slaps total: 5339 5 K
 Rico23 said
Most threads that show proof in Watson's favor aren't as deep as threads that favor Buzbee and his clients..

Take that how u want, just something I've noticed in this section
Lol it’s not just this section. Anything in favor of a black man or pro-black on this site will be supported a lot less.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  14
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  12
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
188 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
172 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy