Rusty Hardin (Deshaunís Lawyer) isnít playing with Buzbee and came back swinging

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
86 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
201 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
83 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '14        #26
longliverick 
Props total: 10043 10 K  Slaps total: 5445 5 K
 DELIGHTFUL said
I just got massaged

No cap my female cousin took me to this massage place where she was going before covid and tge masseuse said itís ok to be completely nekkid and she was def tryna fu*k

And this n*gga is a rich qb so U canít tell me if he did do anything with them that they didnít invite that sh*t

Owner probably found out when the kid said he wanted out and dug some dirt on him just to ruin him
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #27
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 138732 138 K  Slaps total: 52428 52 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Dumbest sh*t I’ve read today smh
Why do you want Watson to be guilty so bad? You're in every Watson thread doing this

Last edited by Rule 336; 04-07-2021 at 01:47 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '09        #28
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32720 32 K  Slaps total: 4297 4 K
 slimboyballer said
This sh*t isn't nothing but a money grab from them hoes.. The one chick massage at her home and don't record her work is suspect. No way would I play sports in racist magaturd Texas... Im glad Harden and Westbrook got out there Ö.them massage chicks make no real money but want a 100k GTFOH
No way Iíd be black and live in the south lol especially bum a*s Texas lol. All BLACK PEOPLE LEAVE THE SOUTH ASAP
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #29
stogz 
Props total: 97382 97 K  Slaps total: 13122 13 K
I've not been following this sh*t.

When Deshaun's lawyer says that his client can "learn a lesson by putting himself in a situation with someone he doesn't know".... is that 'situation', a massage?

If Deshaun did nothing wrong, why would his lawyer ask if they want to come back with another figure? He said the "facts" don't show that Deshaun did anything wrong. What are those "facts"?

I feel like Deshaun's lawyer wanted to keep the e-mail chain going to catch them in some kind of lie. I think the accuser's side thought that $100k would be nothing to Deshaun and that they'd get paid easy.... but got their bluff called.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #30
DELIGHTFUL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 89068 89 K  Slaps total: 51701 51 K

@ open

@

2 weeks ago '07        #31
stogz 
Props total: 97382 97 K  Slaps total: 13122 13 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Nah I read yours. You said because she asked for money sheís lying. Which is completely false. Smh
I hate when stupidity muddies the thread.

On record, she said it's not about money. However, the previous e-mails say that she asked for money to make this sh*t go away. Which means, she is lying... it is about money. You don't ask for 100K if it's not about money.

@ can you please argue people with a higher level of intellect.
+8   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28719 28 K  Slaps total: 6021 6 K
 LOONATIK said
No way Iíd be black and live in the south lol especially bum a*s Texas lol. All BLACK PEOPLE LEAVE THE SOUTH ASAP
Facts!! I don't see how blacks live in states like Tx and Fl...I guess they born in the deep south and have that slave mentality...fu*k those no state taxes, those states racist af

2 weeks ago '04        #33
Aesop730 
Props total: 18554 18 K  Slaps total: 2096 2 K
 TopDawg103 said
Clearly these Mfs are racist! "The landscape and who you are dealing with" fu*k texas! Bum a*s white boys talm bout it ain't about the money but if you could slide me a $100 thousand we'll be quite
Bruh. Told him he better check where he at.

2 weeks ago '17        #34
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29046 29 K  Slaps total: 4308 4 K
It's a good thing he didn't settle. Imagine if it came out that he paid a 100k settlement already. It would be closed casket.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #35
pippen33 
Props total: 17094 17 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
Damn even Watson lawyer said that Watson shouldn't have put himself in that situation

But that he is willing to settle but not for 100k.

2 weeks ago '04        #36
7twelve 
Props total: 28968 28 K  Slaps total: 7207 7 K
of course, heaux just want a check.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #37
ether  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9904 9 K  Slaps total: 7225 7 K
His name is Rusty Hardin lololol

2 weeks ago '12        #38
13th East 
Props total: 5565 5 K  Slaps total: 1483 1 K
 Rule 336 said
Why do you want Watson to be guilty so bad? You're in every Watson thread doing this

Lol thats my man Rhymin ape, n*gga a college black feminist n*gga smh
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #39
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 100246 100 K  Slaps total: 12346 12 K
 Wiggy wexler said
Best post of your life.

Until the cowgirls come back
Same sh*t I said. @

2 weeks ago '05        #40
pippen33 
 tu calmas said
It's a good thing he didn't settle. Imagine if it came out that he paid a 100k settlement already. It would be closed casket.
He was willing to settle though. Just not for 100k

2 weeks ago '10        #41
REG773 
Props total: 34374 34 K  Slaps total: 8391 8 K
we kknew this already

iits not a coincidence that he demandds a trade

and then 2 weeks later he's bill cobsy reincarnated
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62106 62 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
I know that but you canít say because 1 tried to get money theyíre all lying
It's a guilt by a*sociation kinda thing. They're all tainted by the lawyers actions as he represents all of them.
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #43
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44791 44 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
Most threads that show proof in Watson's favor aren't as deep as threads that favor Buzbee and his clients..

Take that how u want, just something I've noticed in this section
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #44
skippa 
Props total: 6407 6 K  Slaps total: 873 873
 TopDawg103 said
Clearly these Mfs are racist! "The landscape and who you are dealing with" fu*k texas! Bum a*s white boys talm bout it ain't about the money but if you could slide me a $100 thousand we'll be quite
The dumb fu*king hick put it in a email to the fu*king defendants attorney.

Wood can't be out here actually practicing law for a living. He just a trust fund baby out here playing for sh*ts and giggles.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #45
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8660 8 K  Slaps total: 3836 3 K
 DELIGHTFUL said

@ open

@
"Cheesy"

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #46
TrillSwag 
Props total: 48059 48 K  Slaps total: 7094 7 K
 Notpapi said
Modern day emmitt till ... they canít physically lynch you so they will psychologically and public relation lynch you
Wow, you must be a white boy with a asinine statement like this. A 8 year old being brutally tortured to death is comparable to a nfl star that canít keep his d*ck In his pants. You white incels are pathetic

2 weeks ago '16        #47
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 4833 4 K  Slaps total: 870 870
Let's say even if these claims are true and he did do some shady sh*t to all 22 women .....now it doesn't matter since the lawyer decided to make it a d*ck measuring contest and not one about the truth and following the legal process. Especially since DeShauns lawyer has the receipts...emails to prove they wanted hush money. No matter if this is houston or not they fu*ked up.
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #48
Notpapi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 14340 14 K  Slaps total: 11054 11 K
 TrillSwag said
Wow, you must be a white boy with a asinine statement like this. A 8 year old being brutally tortured to death is comparable to a nfl star that canít keep his d*ck In his pants. You white incels are pathetic
Non melanin trying to cause confusion and use mental gymnastics

Use your brain and comprehend weirdo lol

2 weeks ago '05        #49
pippen33 
 Rico23 said
Most threads that show proof in Watson's favor aren't as deep as threads that favor Buzbee and his clients..

Take that how u want, just something I've noticed in this section
Serious question, not coming at you..Did you read the emails?

Watson lawyer said he feels like Watson did nothing wrong but he is willing to settle so that he can be taught a lesson about putting himself in that situation. He just isn't willing to pay 100k so he told them to come back with a different figure.

Ummmm last time I checked, Watson is a grown a*s man..Why is his lawyer willing to have him pay thousands to learn a lesson. Something about that statement just doesn't make sense.

2 weeks ago '16        #50
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62106 62 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
 pippen33 said
Damn even Watson lawyer said that Watson shouldn't have put himself in that situation

But that he is willing to settle but not for 100k.
But we don't know what that situation actually was. If the conduct ain't criminal (which at this point it appears not to be), then all were talking about is public perception. If he trades on his image (which he does) anything he does to jeopardize said image even if not criminal is something you'd want to keep under wraps if you can. Cost benefit analysis when you're rich and famous is something that you're constantly forced to do.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  17
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
168 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+83online now  12
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy