Report: NBA expects all arenas to be at full capacity next season

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+38  165
38 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+22  102
182 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '19        #1
217 page views
5 comments

Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31646 31 K  Slaps total: 24581 24 K
Report: NBA expects all arenas to be at full capacity next season

During the 2020-21 NBA season, fans have been let into arenas at limited capacity due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

However, that is expected to change in the 2021-22 season, according to ESPN’s Baxter Holmes.

“With COVID-19 testing becoming more available and more vaccines being administered, the NBA expects all arenas to be at full capacity next season and is hopeful that it can safely welcome additional fans into arenas this season, league sources said,” Holmes wrote.

“A key aspect toward that effort is the NBA’s new multiyear leaguewide partnership with Clear, a biometric screening company known for its expedited security process at hundreds of airports worldwide. The partnership makes Clear’s COVID-19 health screening technology available to all 30 teams in their NBA arenas, and it’s expected to help facilitate more fans returning to games, though it’s up to each team how to use the technology.”
Many teams are currently operating at 25 percent capacity or less this season.

Obviously, having fans back in the arenas at full capacity would help drive up the league’s revenue. However, that feat will hinge on the potential risk of the pandemic as well.

As the COVID-19 vaccines continue to get rolled out across the country, the NBA should have a better chance at safely welcoming thousands of fans back into arenas next season.

SOURCE: visit this link https://ahnfiredigital.co .. y-next-season/
@DELIGHTFUL
+2   

best
worst
5 comments

1 week ago '05        #2
DELIGHTFUL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 88892 88 K  Slaps total: 51607 51 K
Doubt it

1 week ago '19        #3
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 31646 31 K  Slaps total: 24581 24 K
Wait what lmao

1 week ago '04        #4
Tikyle2 
Props total: 7148 7 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
Why is this news? I expect NBA arenas to be at capacity for the playoffs.......

1 week ago '05        #5
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30819 30 K  Slaps total: 8745 8 K
I hope they won't require any form of "vaccine papers," whether digital or on paper. That would set a terrible precedence for things to come in the future. So long as they want to test the temperature of individuals and allow them to come in if they pass the temperature check, then that's fine.

But again, if they really go the route with some type of new world order rollout where proof of vaccination is required to enter into places, then our world as we know it will be heading towards big brother and will be slowly creeping towards totalitarianism.

This is very important because the NBA seems to set the tone for society. Once they shut down the NBA after Rudy Gobert tested positive for co-vid, the entire country shut down. That shows how much influence they have. Whatever steps they take next year to handle people at events, along with the NFL, will be crucial to where society will go down the line.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #6
bigkilla 
Props total: 29980 29 K  Slaps total: 4389 4 K
I could see it.

A lot riding on these midterm elections.. they're going to push to open everything up by then.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-32online now  21
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
206 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  20
Image(s) inside Apr 15 - Certificate Of Vaccine I.D '19 reactions thus far...
304 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  18
Why I think Rory And Mal Left The Joe Budden Podcast
99 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Who is the greatest cornerback of all time skill wise