Mans says he smoked and seen jay z as a demon

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '16        #26
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66873 66 K  Slaps total: 7688 7 K

+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6494 6 K  Slaps total: 2737 2 K
Welcome too the stay woke movement
Since YouTube came out

Any person who becomes successful or worth millions and billions in the industry is all of a sudden demonic and ILlUmInati

But when jayz was allegedly selling coke and dope to fiends it was in no way evil lol ?

People so fear mongering now days with success that they want people to think becoming famous is evil but working a 9-5 is ok lol

If a kid from Silicon Valley made the next Facebook it will only take 1 year until they say he sold his soul and is an elite

This new age of stay woke is crazy
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
Martel 
Props total: 6474 6 K  Slaps total: 1259 1 K
lmao @ jay of all people / rappers being a demon. whats crazy is if he was he would be even bigger these days with all this upside down cross 666 sh*t rap n*ggas b doin nowadays.
granted i didnt hear all of his rant, only the snake part near the end which is even more ridiculous cause so many cultures consider the snake a sacred animal/revered ie ouroboros symbol. sounds like a paranoid religious nut who needs to put down the k2

2 weeks ago '16        #29
theidiotlamper 
Props total: 4131 4 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
 IsDatYouBetha said
what you see in this world is a reflection of yourself bozo

2 weeks ago '20        #30
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13041 13 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
I think folk on that sherm then.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11407 11 K  Slaps total: 1876 1 K
 BeastModeBoy said
I'm gonna share some real sh*t with y'all. When I was in my early 20's I started seeing dark figures in my apartment from time to time. I was already solid within myself and studied many aspects of spirituality so I related the power of fearing darkness and being taught to subconsciously fear my own power as a black man to unlocking my own potential. I began to figure like everyone else that I was supposed to fear my sightings since they were black and dark......nah I embraced them. We are taught to fear OURSLEVES so deeply that most would run to something draped in "light and whiteness" even during spiritual revelation. Not me. I learned the truth about God. That "he" as the bible states created the universe in a void of darkness. This reflects the part of the mind where logic doesn't rule. This is what you are taught to be afraid of.....why? Because it's in this realm of thinking that you will be able to find yourself and unlock many blessings. I'm not suggesting anyone do anything. But just think......
I'm gonna adlib a bit.... i grew up in the 90s and notice how apparitions/demons in kids Cartoons were always dark figures with k*nky hair??? You think the two are related?? Like to program us subconsciously????
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #32
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22745 22 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
 bankk said
All y'all n*ggas talkin bout sh*t be laced and how sh*t ain't real stfu sh*t real because y'all n*ggas is real yall n*ggas really think because y'all live in a little government world in your little fuclkn bubble of normalcy that weird sh*t like this is just drugs or mental retardation? The fact that people is seeing things regardless is a sign that this world is not what you think. If you can use your imagination , that's the wildest sh*t in the world .. y'all n*ggas really be thinking of some sh*t and look at yourselves.. like really look at yourselves and look around you. Is this sh*t normal?

slap to prop ratio, ya'll retards for real

2 weeks ago '21        #33
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 1747 1 K  Slaps total: 77 77
 Tlatoani said
You still seeing sh*t?
Nah.... Lol. Just money, promotions and a future for my kids
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #34
itzjustlogic 
Props total: 172 172  Slaps total: 6 6
Is this the fu*k weed guy?
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #35
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85571 85 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K

2 weeks ago '19        #36
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65050 65 K  Slaps total: 10128 10 K
He smoked 2CB(never found it in no liquid so ion know) or Salvia or sum

Last edited by Anomic; 04-07-2021 at 04:44 PM..

2 weeks ago '12        #37
jrb313 
Props total: 2666 2 K  Slaps total: 348 348
Similar sh*t happened to me before. Was smoking heavy and drinking with this mexican chick who i messed with for a couple of years. Dabs, bowl hits and blunts rotating. Eventually we made it to the bedroom like always. I was hitting it from the front n looked at her face and didnt even recognize what i saw, i saw her inner self or something and that sh*t had me terrified. Deadass almost ran out the room. Reminded myself i was just high and told her to turn over.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #38
siren 
Props total: 1441 1 K  Slaps total: 108 108
I believe him, but I think that blunt was laced.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #39
Daddy Black 
Props total: 13340 13 K  Slaps total: 1163 1 K
Damn this video made it to bx? I saw it a couple days ago and was like get the fu*k outta here, they prob laced the blunt.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52705 52 K  Slaps total: 12428 12 K
 Daddy Black said
Damn this video made it to bx? I saw it a couple days ago and was like get the fu*k outta here, they prob laced the blunt.
Breh could just be a compulsive liar...had a convo with a man once that told me that he beleives in God miracles to the degree that whole meals could manifest at want if it was Gods will

I've know this man my whole life and saw him many a night hungry...so we both knew this was bullsh*t...however he did not waiver or blink...
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #41
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 17699 17 K  Slaps total: 1624 1 K
That wasn't no damn weed bruh bruh.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #42
JayWillyTrill 
Props total: 138 138  Slaps total: 8 8
Sounds like a DMT breakthrough. I myself have smoked DMT with some sketchy a*s clown demon things, but they was putting out vibrations of love lol. IYKYK. Dont get me started on the goddamn gnomes, they the homies tho.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28097 28 K  Slaps total: 1629 1 K
DJ envy wildin
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #44
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13041 13 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
 1 of 1 Houston said
That wasn't no damn weed bruh bruh.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #45
antisocial100 
Props total: 14938 14 K  Slaps total: 4358 4 K
 Commission said
Must’ve smoke fentanyl
He’d be a pack by now
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #46
JayWillyTrill 
Props total: 138 138  Slaps total: 8 8
 Proffesor X said
Breh could just be a compulsive liar...had a convo with a man once that told me that he beleives in God miracles to the degree that whole meals could manifest at want if it was Gods will

I've know this man my whole life and saw him many a night hungry...so we both knew this was bullsh*t...however he did not waiver or blink...

We, as humans, have no understanding about anything. My wife of 17 years was hanging out with some of our neighbors (one is a hollistic healer) like 5 years ago. They gave her some tea or some sh*t, next thing she said, they pulled out a rotten apple and fu*king revived it into a perfect fu*king apple right in front of her. Keep in mind i got 7 kids and been with this bi*ch for 17 years, I know when she bullsh*tting, and she dead serious about this sh*t. I have seen some sh*t on lsd and dmt. Our brains are capable of so much more.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #47
Tom Masters  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28992 28 K  Slaps total: 7540 7 K

2 weeks ago '15        #48
edub911 
Props total: 5529 5 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
n*gga got so high he found god
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #49
Wavegawd 
Props total: 4570 4 K  Slaps total: 788 788
The book says he will pour out his spirit over the land. Our young men and women will.have visions

.it is written

2 weeks ago '20        #50
bankk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4165 4 K  Slaps total: 7806 7 K
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said

slap to prop ratio, ya'll retards for real
Im just saying what y'all think is normal sh*t is really magical sh*t .. if a magical demon was just born that and never had to hide its powers it would think what it be doin is normal too.. yall n*ggas so spoiled by life y'all think is retarded for not being like y'all or thinking differently or saying different sh*t than what you say especially if it aint some superficial bullsh*t that y'all n*ggas be on on the daily.. just know y'all gon keep reincarnating the mode y'all worship and suck on the devil's xock

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  42
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  30
Article inside Safemoon
428 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  19
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy