Nike suspends endorsement of NFL star Deshaun Watson over sexual misconduct allegations

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
86 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
201 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
26 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '12        #51
The Consultant 
Props total: 49432 49 K  Slaps total: 3217 3 K
 Dustea said
Without one piece of evidence or one charge filed.

bi*ches can just say anything and fu*k yo whole life up and they don't even have to reveal themselves. A lot of dudes about to be getting sued. The precedent this is setting is crazy. It's just too easy.
Actually a criminal charge has been filed...but of course agree it should be innocent until proven guilty but know no one cares about that anymore.

That criminal charge thrown in is why I think Nike finally stepped in.

2 weeks ago '15        #52
naledgestate 
Props total: 25826 25 K  Slaps total: 2111 2 K
 FireBeats said
That fast, dude went from Media darling, great guy!

To losing it all. And it all started with him saying he wanted out of Houston.

Watson being made an example of to these other football players. The Owners basically saying if you get out of pocket, thinking you run you? Nahhhh we run you and we'll destroy you if you get out of line.
Sorry guy. That narrative isn't holding much weight right now.

We'll see if a prosecutor will take up the case being that it is high bar to meet when it comes to potential evidence and how credible the supposed victims are.

Either way the n*gga fu*ked up. When you reach that level of success, your circle has to be tight and thats in regards to all affairs.

I know if I had that money and fame, there would be at least 3 layers of people you would have to get by before getting in contact with me.

Last edited by naledgestate; 04-07-2021 at 10:04 AM..

2 weeks ago '14        #53
Soaring Seagull  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20742 20 K  Slaps total: 1513 1 K
 Dustea said
Without one piece of evidence or one charge filed.

bi*ches can just say anything and fu*k yo whole life up and they don't even have to reveal themselves. A lot of dudes about to be getting sued. The precedent this is setting is crazy. It's just too easy.
They're just pausing it until a resolution is reached. He didn't lose the endorsement

2 weeks ago '18        #54
kross krush 
Props total: 490 490  Slaps total: 51 51
idk Antonio Brown had the same thing happen to him to a lesser degree. Makes me wonder........

but many nfl relationships have went sour and none this sh*t has happened. so idk.....

but i still dont believe it though. i'll wait for all the facts.

Last edited by kross krush; 04-07-2021 at 11:42 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #55
Redskins4life 
Props total: 578 578  Slaps total: 27 27
fu*k Nike and fu*k dem hoes, come forward when sh*t first happens not when it’s convenient or when it’s financially right for you too. All I see is them trying to pile up on a black athlete that wanted to take his own Career in own his hands, It’s not a coincidence.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #56
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12157 12 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
 DELIGHTFUL said
Bro, ya'll n*ggas are not thinking with a business mind of course Nike was going to part ways. This isn't Kobe's situation where it's one woman accusing Kobe this is 23 women. if they parted ways with Kobe over one allegation fu*k are they going to do when an entire NFL starting lineup of women come out against you?

Either way, it goes it sucks for him if he is indeed innocent but people are not coming forward with criminal lawsuits. Either way, it goes, he is innocent until proven guilty but when 23 women accuse you of doing something improper obviously something is bogus about your lifestyle period. You're not living right PERIOD! Black clouds follow Black men typically like this: we are born in the trenches and gotta get out, we are in jail and gotta get out, we get shot by the police, our dads are not in the home, we get shot down by other black men, we are not getting paid what we are worth, etc...That's the kind of cloud that follows us, Deshaun is in some sh*t 99% of you can't relate to! That's not an issue most Black men can relate to. That's some sh*t creeps like Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, and Bill O'Reilley can relate to.

I can see if it was 1,2,3, or maybe even 4 women then it could be his word against there's because he's such a high-profile person but this is 23 people and he's only 25 years old and has been in the NFL for only 4 years. Bottom-line DO NOT TAKE SIDES. Ya'll are calling these women bi*ches and don't even know the entire story and are mad because you act like you've been in Watson's shoes and you haven't. The only man I trust is me and sometimes I even have self-doubts so what do I look like putting my faith in another n*gga that I don't even know. Watson could be guilty as fu*k. You don't know that n*gga. You don't know what evil lurks in the hearts of men. At the same time, ALL of these women could be lying but the odds are that not ALL of them are lying because it's TOO MANY COMING FORWARD. That's why again you do not take sides just STFU and let it play out from the sidelines. And Ya'll can slap away but I know women that have been r*ped and were afraid to come out but I can't with you n*ggas that act like Watson can't actually be guitly! LOL
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #57
BamaBoy91 
Props total: 9324 9 K  Slaps total: 872 872
Welp

2 weeks ago '15        #58
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12157 12 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
 Redskins4life said
fu*k Nike and fu*k dem hoes, come forward when sh*t first happens not when itís convenient or when itís financially right for you too. All I see is them trying to pile up on a black athlete that wanted to take his own Career in own his hands, Itís not a coincidence.

Damn bro, you sound like you have hate in your heart for women. Did you not get proper TLC from your mom as a kid? You don't give a fu*k if any of these allegations are actually true, you just want to see Watson play football never mind the fact 23 women have come out against him right? I worked in social services and know many young women that have been r*ped or s*xually a*saulted and have been scared to come forward because of people that think like you! LOL You do NOT know Deshaun Watson. This is the same Nike that parting ways with Kobe who only had one accuser, this is 23 fu*king women mate. Get your chauvinist pig head a*s out of your a*s and look at the facts. Kobe probably didn't do what he was accussed of because no other woman ever came out against him. Watson has 23 women, all hired, all in close proximity to him, all of them know him! LOL Why do they gotta be hoes? Do you equate being a licensed massage therapist to sucking d*ck and busting their pu**y open for cash? LOL Why can't Watson just be a creep? Has that ever actually registered in your brain? Black men can be devils too. The devil doesn't give a fu*k about your skin tone or race! LOL Not saying he is guilty but like I said the fact that people are automatically taking his side says a lot about them you and society. Also, I don't care if you respond or not but just remember if you do I don't give a damn about that tough talk online bruh! LOL

2 weeks ago '16        #59
HoodrichMike 
Props total: 5485 5 K  Slaps total: 1096 1 K
What Iíve gathered is he was hollering at IG models and instead of just telling them directly he was trying to smash, he attempted to be more suave and ask them to give him a massage where he would make his move. The outcome just wasnít what he had in mind

2 weeks ago '11        #60
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 14038 14 K  Slaps total: 1863 1 K
He didnt r*pe, grab or molest one of these women.

How the fu*k you get sued for your d*ck getting hard and maybe wanting a happy ending
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
Props total: 14045 14 K  Slaps total: 2189 2 K
 W24x55 said
Commissioners exempt list next.

You just have to wonder if all this goes down had he not demanded a trade out of Houston
Nah. Owner would have paid all them off

2 weeks ago '15        #62
BamaBoy91 
Props total: 9324 9 K  Slaps total: 872 872

2 weeks ago '19        #63
Blat 
Props total: 342 342  Slaps total: 37 37
 mkhrt92 said
where there is smoke there is fire. I am sure it didnt happen with all those hoes, some out for the bag. But it probably happened but awkwardly with one, and then it snowballed.
Didnít mean to slap this!! Big props!! Especially if prior bi*ches was referring him! The hoes got together & planned this!

2 weeks ago '05        #64
DELIGHTFUL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44 OP
Props total: 89068 89 K  Slaps total: 51701 51 K
 BamaBoy91 said
God damn theyíre all choppin hiscock

2 weeks ago '20        #65
TopDawg103 
Props total: 767 767  Slaps total: 497 497
Guilty until proven innocent! He wanted out of texas because you Mfs obviously racist..
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #66
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 18173 18 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
Gone be so many egg faces when he walks away triumphant..
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #67
Dustea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1834 1 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 The Consultant said
Actually a criminal charge has been filed...but of course agree it should be innocent until proven guilty but know no one cares about that anymore.

That criminal charge thrown in is why I think Nike finally stepped in.
A complaint is not a charge.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #68
Dnyce215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25157 25 K  Slaps total: 1378 1 K
 @MR SMOOTH$ said
Right which makes it more suspicious ,
But they want money now

Everything is a money grab

Plus here’s key I don’t think you have 20 massues say he’s good and then another “20” saying he’s bad

Because if he paid off some why not pay off all

And if he didn’t pay off any maybe the Texans really did pull some strings and had a PI do some very deep dives into anything a little
Fishy
So you telling me the NFL had no Knowledge of this activity? Since they have a whole network that finds these things. Remember protect the shield at all costs

Last edited by Dnyce215; 04-07-2021 at 12:44 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #69
The Consultant 
Props total: 49432 49 K  Slaps total: 3217 3 K
 Dustea said
A complaint is not a charge.
A criminal complaint is when a CHARGE of crime is filed. Same fkin thing bruh , I didn't say he was indicted.

2 weeks ago '20        #70
Dustea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1834 1 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 The Consultant said
A criminal complaint is when a CHARGE of crime is filed. Same fkin thing bruh , I didn't say he was indicted.
No it isn't. A charge is when you are officially charged with a crime. She filed a complaint that is being investigated. Individuals cannot file criminal charges.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42492 42 K  Slaps total: 10445 10 K
 Bkjj11 said
nasty man
Looks better then you.

More money then you.

2 weeks ago '07        #72
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 151358 151 K  Slaps total: 25380 25 K
 Wiggy wexler said
Looks better then you.

More money then you.

u a f*g**t.

"he looks better" "more money"

Dude wanted deshaun to c*m on him

2 weeks ago '05        #73
highryda 
Props total: 481 481  Slaps total: 34 34
 W24x55 said
Commissioners exempt list next.

You just have to wonder if all this goes down had he not demanded a trade out of Houston
Couldnít have said it any better

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  17
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
168 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+83online now  12
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy