Nike suspends endorsement of NFL star Deshaun Watson over sexual misconduct allegations

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+18  304
166 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
93 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
206 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '13        #26
mkhrt92 
Props total: 40501 40 K  Slaps total: 7066 7 K
 SFamilyRep said
The dumbest sh*t ever uttered my g
No. I think when Hubert Davis said "Im proud my wife is white" is probably dumber.
+8   

2 weeks ago '20        #27
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10396 10 K  Slaps total: 18903 18 K
 Dustea said
I don't get what you're trying to say?

Yes, these are the women they knew about. That's why Buzbee is letting them come out. They were about to get exposed anyway. This is his way of getting ahead of that. Those complaints will not lead to charges fam. Read what those 2 are accusing him of. There is no way to prove that in a criminal trial.

Any unbiased licensed Esthetician or/LMT will tell you that an erection or accidentally touching the p*nis is normal. sh*t some of them move your d*ck out the way themselves. It's part of their training. You can go to YouTube and see the training videos

They're flat out lying about the basics. It's not about money but 100k would have made you shut up? Seeing a hard d*ck traumatized you and sent you to therapy even though that's within the scope of your profession ?
Police investigations have started.

And Watson was aware of females before his trade demand

2 weeks ago '20        #28
Dustea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1834 1 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 FrivolousSports said
Why does a multi millionaire athlete not have 1 loyal massage therapist

Why is he requesting 20+ different women
I don't know... Why does it matter? The only thing that matter is if he did anything criminal and can it be proven? m not a professional athlete. I don't know what they need and how they do it and neither do you. You can't speculate on sh*t you're ignorant to.

My personal opinion is Deshaun was buying pu**y off Instagram. Imo these hoes moonlight as prostitutes, like most bi*ches on Instagram. But that's just my opinion. No one went to the cops? That says everything right there .

2 weeks ago '20        #29
 BuiltForThis said
Police investigations have started.

And Watson was aware of females before his trade demand
Ok well wake me up when a DA is dumb enough to file charges on some he say , she say. without any tangible evidence lol An accusation that can easily be explained away by her own training.

And Watson was talking about leaving the Texans since Dhop got traded fam. Everyone knew that was going to happen at the end of the season. I'm not sure if you know how the law works, but leaving Houston would've had zero effect on any of this clown.

2 weeks ago '05        #30
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28243 28 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K
 Dustea said
Ok well wake me up when a DA is dumb enough to file charges on some he say , she say. without any tangible evidence lol An accusation that can easily be explained away by her own training.

And Watson was talking about leaving the Texans since Dhop got traded fam. Everyone knew that was going to happen at the end of the season. I'm not sure if you know how the law works, but leaving Houston would've had zero effect on any of this clown.
Ogg is dumb enough to do it

2 weeks ago '04        #31
A.G 
Props total: 9822 9 K  Slaps total: 2126 2 K
I knew this n*gga was suspect since I seen that trash a*s handshake with his trash a*s bi*ch

2 weeks ago '21        #32
King856 
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
 Dustea said
I don't know... Why does it matter? The only thing that matter is if he did anything criminal and can it be proven? m not a professional athlete. I don't know what they need and how they do it and neither do you. You can't speculate on sh*t you're ignorant to.

My personal opinion is Deshaun was buying pu**y off Instagram. Imo these hoes moonlight as prostitutes, like most bi*ches on Instagram. But that's just my opinion. No one went to the cops? That says everything right there .
Wrong. Zeke never did anything criminal and was suspended. When will you goofies realize you don’t have to be guilty by law to be guilty by public perception. It’s all about money and he look suspect w all these women. Oh and the apologies don’t mean anything to you either. I get it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #33
 King856 said
Wrong. Zeke never did anything criminal and was suspended. When will you goofies realize you don’t have to be guilty by law to be guilty by public perception. It’s all about money and he look suspect w all these women. Oh and the apologies don’t mean anything to you either. I get it.
What does being suspended have to do with going to Jail? Your own argument works against you. We're talking about if he's guilty or not.

And apology for what? We don't know what he was apologizing for. We don't even know if the text was real.... Buzbee has faked text before and got caught doing so.

A 25 year old dude buying pu**y off Instagram is not suspect to me. Now I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty. I don't know. I'm just saying I'm not going to take the word of some random bi*ches that I don't even know if they're real people or not.

You're a unlicensed LMT advertising on Instagram? lol What do you think she really is? sh*t that's a crime right there.

Last edited by Dustea; 04-07-2021 at 09:29 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #34
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31715 31 K  Slaps total: 24591 24 K
 FrivolousSports said

They not gonna give you a logical answer

Multi millionaire superstar athlete giving 20+ women access to him
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #35
@MR SMOOTH$ 
Props total: 14316 14 K  Slaps total: 1438 1 K
 Dustea said
I don't get what you're trying to say?

Yes, these are the women they knew about. That's why Buzbee is letting them come out. They were about to get exposed anyway. This is his way of getting ahead of that. Those complaints will not lead to charges fam. Read what those 2 are accusing him of. There is no way to prove that in a criminal trial.

Any unbiased licensed Esthetician or/LMT will tell you that an erection or accidentally touching the p*nis is normal. sh*t some of them move your d*ck out the way themselves. It's part of their training. You can go to YouTube and see the training videos

They're flat out lying about the basics. It's not about money but 100k would have made you shut up? Seeing a hard d*ck traumatized you and sent you to therapy even though that's within the scope of your profession ?
Damn you should be his trial lawyer

Again my issue here is they’re acting like
He groped them or s*xual touched them

If he asked for soemthjng specific and they said no and he left how is that wrong

2 weeks ago '21        #36
King856 
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
 Dustea said
What does being suspended have to do with going to Jail? Your own argument works against you. We're talking about if he's guilty or not.

And apology for what? We don't know what he was apologizing for. We don't even know if the text was real.... Buzbee has faked text before and got caught doing so.

A 25 year old dude buying pu**y off Instagram is not suspect to me. Now I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty. I don't know. I'm just saying I'm not going to take the word of some random bi*ched that I don't even know if they're are real people or night.

You're an unlicensed LMT advertising on Instagram? lol What do you think she really is? sh*t that's a crime right there.
You’re taking the word of a random dude because he plays football. fu*king goofy

2 weeks ago '04        #37
x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18083 18 K  Slaps total: 2534 2 K
 W24x55 said
Commissioners exempt list next.

You just have to wonder if all this goes down had he not demanded a trade out of Houston
They're already asking for it

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
A.G 
Props total: 9822 9 K  Slaps total: 2126 2 K
 FrivolousSports said

I asked the same question and all I got was "just because you are broke and have one masseuse, doesn't mean a millionaire athlete should"

Imagine an LBJ soliciting random hoes on IG for massages.

These BX n*ggas are next level stupid
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #39
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 56588 56 K  Slaps total: 11127 11 K
 Mental Illness said
They not gonna give you a logical answer

Multi millionaire superstar athlete giving 20+ women access to him
 A.G said
I asked the same question and all I got was "just because you are broke and have one masseuse, doesn't mean a millionaire athlete should"

Imagine an LBJ soliciting random hoes on IG for massages.

These BX n*ggas are next level stupid
The way these dudes just blindly defend men on here is weird and suspect
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
DELIGHTFUL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44 OP
Props total: 89068 89 K  Slaps total: 51702 51 K
It looks really bad... that is a ton of massage therapists lol... that be like a n*gga having 20 barbers..

Like damn u don’t like one u can just stick with?
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #41
 King856 said
You’re taking the word of a random dude because he plays football. fu*king goofy
I'm not taking anyone's word. I'm on the side of facts and evidence. I have seen none that's supports any criminal activity.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #42
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 47322 47 K  Slaps total: 13131 13 K
So it beings even gets them Nike checks unlike the NFL

2 weeks ago '04        #43
 DELIGHTFUL said
It looks really bad... that is a ton of massage therapists lol... that be like a n*gga having 20 barbers..

Like damn u don’t like one u can just stick with?
Still shocked his
[spoiler - click to view]

dropped at this point?
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #44
 @MR SMOOTH$ said
Damn you should be his trial lawyer

Again my issue here is they’re acting like
He groped them or s*xual touched them

If he asked for soemthjng specific and they said no and he left how is that wrong
It's wrong depending on what he said. If he just asked for a HJ that would be harassment. If he said I'll give you $ for some head that would be soliciting prostitution, but none of them said he offered them any money.... There is a REASON for that. Imo.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
 A.G said
I knew this n*gga was suspect since I seen that trash a*s handshake with his trash a*s bi*ch

HMM

2 weeks ago '10        #46
nikodarippa 
Props total: 1796 1 K  Slaps total: 305 305
 Dustea said

Man you n*ggas really need to get your facts together before posting falsehoods. He signed an extension AFTER dhop got traded, so no, he didn't want to get traded after the dhop trade you dumbfu*k, and nobody was expecting him to leave until management didn't let him know what they were going to do. Go learn some sh*t instead of trying to spin your own narrative n*gga

2 weeks ago '20        #47
 nikodarippa said
Man you n*ggas really need to get your facts together before posting falsehoods. He signed an extension AFTER dhop got traded, so no, he didn't want to get traded after the dhop trade you dumbfu*k, and nobody was expecting him to leave until management didn't let him know what they were going to do. Go learn some sh*t instead of trying to spin your own narrative n*gga
I know what the fu*k I'm talking about n*gga. Just because he signed the extension doesn't mean he didn't want to leave. Who the fu*k is going to turn down all that money.

There were reports he wanted to leave leaked form his camp the day Dhop got traded because he found out about it on Instagram He made a post about it. Everybody knew he was gonna request to be traded at the end of the season. n*ggas was saying free Deshaun this time last year too. The threads are on here.

2 weeks ago '05        #48
Suavebeatz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 54538 54 K  Slaps total: 5663 5 K
Them MGTOW n*ggaz might be onto something.....

Nahhhhh

2 weeks ago '16        #49
@MR SMOOTH$ 
Props total: 14316 14 K  Slaps total: 1438 1 K
 Dustea said
It's wrong depending on what he said. If he just asked for a HJ that would be harassment. If he said I'll give you $ for some head that would be soliciting prostitution, but none of them said he offered them any money.... There is a REASON for that. Imo.
Right which makes it more suspicious ,
But they want money now

Everything is a money grab

Plus here’s key I don’t think you have 20 massues say he’s good and then another “20” saying he’s bad

Because if he paid off some why not pay off all

And if he didn’t pay off any maybe the Texans really did pull some strings and had a PI do some very deep dives into anything a little
Fishy

2 weeks ago '18        #50
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 61038 61 K  Slaps total: 13716 13 K
That fast, dude went from Media darling, great guy!

To losing it all. And it all started with him saying he wanted out of Houston.

Watson being made an example of to these other football players. The Owners basically saying if you get out of pocket, thinking you run you? Nahhhh we run you and we'll destroy you if you get out of line.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  31
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+85online now  14
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
186 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+83online now  9
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy