Deshaun Watson Acuuser #1 Comes Forward . 'I'm A Survivor"

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '17        #51
MilliRock  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35476 35 K  Slaps total: 2615 2 K

Dayum she

+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #52
edub911 
Props total: 5520 5 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
Dem y ppl organized all this
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #53
J0e Bl0w 
Props total: 5211 5 K  Slaps total: 1761 1 K
Survive these nuts bi*ch!!

2 weeks ago '20        #54
Dustea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1855 1 K  Slaps total: 915 915
Accuser #1. So this is the chick that tried to get the 6 figures outta him before even filing the civil suit.
+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #55
RATCHET 
Props total: 1722 1 K  Slaps total: 512 512
 Soprano ATL said
This is literally in the very first tweet. She’s filed a criminal complaint.
Props. I stopped at civil suit. Just went back and read completely.

This whole thing is crazy as hell. He should’ve flew some juicy girls from Korea. They have no issues with a rub a tug.

2 weeks ago '18        #56
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42602 42 K  Slaps total: 10462 10 K
Sadly this the type of latina that feels threatened when a black man walks behind her at the galleria

Seen them types many times
+9   

2 weeks ago '09        #57
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32830 32 K  Slaps total: 4301 4 K
I just donít get these athletes cuz lol. If they not all fu*king the same bi*ches they out here a*saulting bi*ches wtf is so hard about having you a stable of what you want? How tf I got a stable and this n*gga donít is beyond me
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #58
youngvito18 
Props total: 23034 23 K  Slaps total: 4310 4 K
 RATCHET said
If she really wanted justice why is she filing a civil suit? Is she pressing criminal charges? Or she just after money?

I think the owner is behind this, he's frienss with the attorney, Deshaun cant be this dumb
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #59
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 49656 49 K  Slaps total: 4011 4 K
 215Philly said
Get this horny n*gga outta here, he got access to some of the baddest women in the world and risked it all for this? Dude a star quarterback for HOUSTON, where some of the thickest/baddest women in America reside
Mannn, all them big.. phat.. natural derrieres out there in htown from normal bi*ches...just ready to destroyed, my God. I couldn't be no famous athlete, it'd sound like an ak47 going off in my house constantly from them big ol donkeys ricocheting off my pelvic, giving all them crazy booty waves.. Smh
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #60
deezydee2323 
Props total: 3947 3 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
Them massage parlors are everywhere in Houston... Watson went to massage envy tryna get a ďxtra ď lmaoooooo
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #61
pippen33 
Props total: 17165 17 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
 Los Pollos said
You guys donít ask yourselves the right questions. Watson has 20+ accusers and 20+ defenders. Why is he seeing all of these different women for just massages in the first place?

I was listening to a podcast and Trey Wingo mentioned how he talked to a former player that said itís a red flag that heís seeing all of these different women in the first place, because most guys donít want that many different people taking care of their body. Usually they have their couple go toís and thatís it.

This is obviously a fetish that has caught up with him. I donít think heís a rapist, but at the very least heís a fu*king creep
Exactly. Been saying this. Elite athletes stick with the same person. LeBron has had the same trainer for 16+ years.

40 massage therapists at a minimum is Odd

2 weeks ago '20        #62
Dustea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1855 1 K  Slaps total: 915 915
 MilliRock said

Dayum she

Does she do that from the front? lol She doing the most.

Fat a*s though.

2 weeks ago '17        #63
crwnmekng4 
Props total: 1532 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
This is an attempt to k*ll everything he has, 40 accusations means that they've put the thought in the general viewers eyes that out of 40 at least some of them have to be legit. They did the same exact thing to Cosby. He'll never get a fair trial because there's so many accusations that he's already publicly considered a monster and at least there has to be a little bit of truth in some of these accusations. But it's funny how these accusations never come up when the person is being a good old boy! Only when they go against the system. When Cosby wanted to buy NBC, when AB was making his way out of situations he didn't wanna be in. But when they are at the top of their game doing everything for the organizations none of these accusations come out. So either the organizations know and sweep it under the rug or they completely fabricate it to protect their investment.
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
Usukaz2 
Props total: 3003 3 K  Slaps total: 478 478
 Los Pollos said
You guys donít ask yourselves the right questions. Watson has 20+ accusers and 20+ defenders. Why is he seeing all of these different women for just massages in the first place?

I was listening to a podcast and Trey Wingo mentioned how he talked to a former player that said itís a red flag that heís seeing all of these different women in the first place, because most guys donít want that many different people taking care of their body. Usually they have their couple go toís and thatís it.

This is obviously a fetish that has caught up with him. I donít think heís a rapist, but at the very least heís a fu*king creep
Pure logic!
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #65
301216baller 
Props total: 18426 18 K  Slaps total: 1903 1 K
This is why they hit the same hoes
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #66
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 56185 56 K  Slaps total: 9478 9 K
 crwnmekng4 said
This is an attempt to k*ll everything he has, 40 accusations means that they've put the thought in the general viewers eyes that out of 40 at least some of them have to be legit. They did the same exact thing to Cosby. He'll never get a fair trial because there's so many accusations that he's already publicly considered a monster and at least there has to be a little bit of truth in some of these accusations. But it's funny how these accusations never come up when the person is being a good old boy! Only when they go against the system. When Cosby wanted to buy NBC, when AB was making his way out of situations he didn't wanna be in. But when they are at the top of their game doing everything for the organizations none of these accusations come out. So either the organizations know and sweep it under the rug or they completely fabricate it to protect their investment.
Facts , but they donít wanna hear it
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #67
Fantastic 
Props total: 14248 14 K  Slaps total: 5574 5 K
Shes a survivor after he declined the settlement offer lmao.
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #68
301216baller 
Props total: 18426 18 K  Slaps total: 1903 1 K
Unless he was forcing girls to perform s*xual acts on him I don't see what he did wrong no matter the # of girls
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #69
TrillSwag 
Props total: 48171 48 K  Slaps total: 7106 7 K
So many groupies on this site how can you compare this to the Robert Kraft situation who was getting happy endings from bi*ches he paid to do that. This dude tried to force s*x acts. Paying a prostitute and trying to intimidate/pressure a girl into s*x acts is the same thing? Another reason why boxden need a IQ test to sign up

Last edited by TrillSwag; 04-06-2021 at 02:03 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #70
@MR SMOOTH$ 
Props total: 14317 14 K  Slaps total: 1438 1 K
 Los Pollos said

Nobodies denying those facts

But thereís a difference asking for a service getting denied and leaving

Plus come on the timing is always fishy right when he starts asking for a trade all this pops out

Then taking your d*ck out and masturbating in front of a woman or ejaculating on them
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #71
Props total: 18106 18 K  Slaps total: 5474 5 K
 Los Pollos said

He kept violating every female he went to. Got to be.
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #72
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1679 1 K  Slaps total: 724 724
I wasnt sure at first if he was guilty but now after this press conference i can clearly see she is the victim of his nasty s*xual a*saults

2 weeks ago '14        #73
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 67299 67 K  Slaps total: 23366 23 K
 Illogic said
People think just because rich pu**y just falls in your lap it donít. Unless you overseas in third world countries
n*gga he the star QB in houston

Do you know that Harden is considered a legend out there?

2 weeks ago '15        #74
He Hate Me 
Props total: 37716 37 K  Slaps total: 3464 3 K
Is survivor the appropriate term?

I feel thatís exaggerating the situation. A bi*ch grabbed and tried to pull my sh*t out in a club once. I would not say Iím a survivor. I was s*xually harassed.

Survivor i think is r*pe and beating her a*s.
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #75
rich21886 
Props total: 2210 2 K  Slaps total: 105 105
I can't charge watson up yet but it ain't looking good. I also feel like him wanting to dip on Houston has alot to do with it. Ppl with real money keep this sh*t quiet like it don't even become a civil suit. Watson pissed off the wrong ppl.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  46
Article inside Safemoon
374 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  16
Simps give Women who made Poor choices a Safety Net