topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  267
222 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
209 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
98 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '16        #26
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 127199 127 K  Slaps total: 29156 29 K
 Captain Fresh said

She aight
She looks good. You know BX gonna pretend she isn't tho
+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #27
pete jr 
Props total: 7767 7 K  Slaps total: 870 870
 215Philly said
Get this horny n*gga outta here, he got access to some of the baddest women in the world and risked it all for this? Dude a star quarterback for HOUSTON, where some of the thickest/baddest women in America reside
This n*gga horny but these bi*ches giving him dome cause he exposed his self. Then tryna cash out
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
BamaBoy91 
Props total: 9324 9 K  Slaps total: 872 872
Here we go
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42494 42 K  Slaps total: 10445 10 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58950 58 K  Slaps total: 15812 15 K
 Sandyy said
it's legit rub and tugs everywhere watson a fool if he was propositioning normal massage therapist
Fetish
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26718 26 K  Slaps total: 3527 3 K
As a good looking for this type of work, I'd never go to her because of this.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
Dash Marley 
Props total: 3455 3 K  Slaps total: 126 126
Damn they about to open the flood gates on him.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9029 9 K  Slaps total: 3655 3 K
 Wiggy wexler said
Let's eat

Corny weirdo
+12   

2 weeks ago '06        #34
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 74337 74 K  Slaps total: 9499 9 K
 slimboyballer said
Sabotage written all over this sh*t,,,this isn't nothing but a money grab and an attempt to mess up Watson likeness.. These athletes better learn to have camera with them in massage rooms etc that check gonna get money and run right to get a nose job smh

They making this headlines every day but meanwhile Kraft was given a pass and they swept his case under the rug
yeah i dont really think kraft and watsons situations are that similar

2 weeks ago '16        #35
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 28224 28 K  Slaps total: 6216 6 K
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #36
SchmoMoney 
Props total: 158 158  Slaps total: 25 25
This chick I went to high school with ended up being a masseuse and just happened to move out to Texas. Was hoping the names would pop up. She had a*s for a skinny girl back in the day
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #37
TopDawg103 
Props total: 767 767  Slaps total: 497 497
Why it always be the bird looking bi*ches???
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #38
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42494 42 K  Slaps total: 10445 10 K
 becoolhomie2 said
Corny weirdo
Take ur user name more serious sh*thead

+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #39
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27475 27 K  Slaps total: 2760 2 K
 Drknockbootz said
With all the bi*ches selling pu**y and rubs I hope dude wasn't this dumb. But I wouldn't be surprised
Maybe dude a fetish and find excitement from getting it from actual masseuses
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21001 21 K  Slaps total: 1738 1 K
 RATCHET said
If she really wanted justice why is she filing a civil suit? Is she pressing criminal charges? Or she just after money?
This is literally in the very first tweet. She’s filed a criminal complaint.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62106 62 K  Slaps total: 3786 3 K

+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #42
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6592 6 K  Slaps total: 544 544
 Tully Blanchard said
This the brother didn’t pay for the extra service
When you put it like that, seems like he kinda deserves what’s coming to him
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #43
skippa 
Props total: 6407 6 K  Slaps total: 873 873
Using words like survived and survivors in a incident were the police weren't even contacted is a real slap in the face to women that have been really victimized.

Now if the MFer was inappropriate say that.

But to be in front of cameras sniffling, and talking about you survived like this n*gga had you locked up in a basement urinating in a bucket, or she was stuck in an abusive relationship with him leads me to believe the bi*ch is a lying untrustworthy hooker willing to do whatever for a buck.

Which then leads me to believe that she did willingly jack that n*ggas Jimmy for them extras on top of her regular rate.

Last edited by skippa; 04-06-2021 at 01:43 PM..
+19   

2 weeks ago '06        #44
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 142167 142 K  Slaps total: 14865 14 K
Either he really a creep or these people really making an example outta him and for anyone else not to get outta line. Either way at this point yikes. I'm scared to say hi to a chick these days lmfao. For this reason hood chicks >>>>> you ain't gotta wonder what it is lol. Love my baby momma even tho we not together lol never was but still

2 weeks ago '12        #45
Project Mayhem 
Props total: 1535 1 K  Slaps total: 129 129
He's fu*ked....no matter how this plays out. I think 20 accusers surpasses the threshold people are willing to chalk up as a "money grab"
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #46
Illogic 
Props total: 11014 11 K  Slaps total: 6502 6 K
 215Philly said
Get this horny n*gga outta here, he got access to some of the baddest women in the world and risked it all for this? Dude a star quarterback for HOUSTON, where some of the thickest/baddest women in America reside
People think just because rich pu**y just falls in your lap it donít. Unless you overseas in third world countries

2 weeks ago '15        #47
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 63379 63 K  Slaps total: 5597 5 K
 slimboyballer said
Sabotage written all over this sh*t,,,this isn't nothing but a money grab and an attempt to mess up Watson likeness.. These athletes better learn to have camera with them in massage rooms etc that check gonna get money and run right to get a nose job smh

They making this headlines every day but meanwhile Kraft was given a pass and they swept his case under the rug
This is the wierd thing to all these reports.

No camera footage from 30 massueses? If your establishments were legit there should be no problem with cameras in the massage rooms to prove this very scenario.

Unless that's the bombshell they waiting to throw out.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #48
Al Simmonz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4049 4 K  Slaps total: 248 248
 Project Mayhem said
He's fu*ked....no matter how this plays out. I think 20 accusers surpasses the threshold people are willing to chalk up as a "money grab"
Yep. Whether he did it or not I think he may be fu*ked.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #49
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 64647 64 K  Slaps total: 21085 21 K
 BXoldestgoon said
Hmmm. Does she have receipts that sheís been in therapy? If so, Deshaun is in big trouble. sh*t he already is. Either way. Thatís A LOT of massage therapist. Usually athletes have one or two, but fu*king 40? Thatís crazy. Slap away, but Iím kinda looking at Deshaun differently. Still donít know if heís innocent or guilty, but 40 is a lot of massage therapist.
How do you meet all these mfís tho

2 weeks ago '04        #50
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
Props total: 14045 14 K  Slaps total: 2189 2 K
 BXoldestgoon said
Hmmm. Does she have receipts that sheís been in therapy? If so, Deshaun is in big trouble. sh*t he already is. Either way. Thatís A LOT of massage therapist. Usually athletes have one or two, but fu*king 40? Thatís crazy. Slap away, but Iím kinda looking at Deshaun differently. Still donít know if heís innocent or guilty, but 40 is a lot of massage therapist.
I'm not disagreeing with you, he most likely has a s*x addiction thst also harbors a fetish for after massage activities. My problem is with a good portion of these accusers they say stuff like," he showed his p*nis, I said it was inappropriate, he apologized, got clothed and left, texted me the next day he was sorry." , or what about, " it was my first massage, so I didn't know what a Swedish massage was, I forgot to look it up on the internet on my phone", or " he was laying down and made it so his p*nis would touch me.", or, " I was massaging his thighs and he ejaculated all over my face and chest" the one where he "forcibly made her give oral" she says she" felt like she had to do it because he threatened that he was powerful and would ruin her." Which is plausible, if a bunch of them said he ain't do sh*t when they told him he was being inappropriate. And thst seems to be the pattern thst most has occurred. Doesn't seem like he deviates too hard. He probably expects to get laid, pay more, type, some prolly aint get paid sh*t, found out others were, buzzbee prolly be getting laid by them and they hatch a plan to bleed his money out, thus getting them bread, and the owner friend his qb by the nuts. Because there is one thing I do know:

sh*t never came up until this man said he wasn't playing another down for them.

But he definitely is wrong as well. You get a massage therapist, or use someone else who often around the team. pu**y? This n*gga could have a harem if he wanted to. Some stars throw a bag to a bi*ch in ery city they frequent
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
171 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+83online now  17
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  16
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
186 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy