Deshaun Watson Acuuser #1 Comes Forward . 'I'm A Survivor"

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
196 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
55 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
78 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #226
pippen33 
Props total: 17093 17 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
 RIPrjacks23 said
TLDR

I said exactly what I said and ment it. A trainer & a massage therapists are not the same thing. Argue all the other hypothetical BS you wish to argue with your ol lady. Who are we kidding, you ain't got no damn woman.
Even an NFL Doctor agrees with me. So you are wrong. You have had every chance to come up with a fu*kin explanation as to why someone would need 40 + massage therapists and you haven't said sh*t.

Tell us why someone would need that many different masseuses. Since you think you know better than an NFL Doctor.

Lame a*s n*ggas like you are part of the problem. Deshaun needed some real n*ggas around him to tell him that he was moving sloppy and to move different. U n*ggas defend him even when it's clear he was moving sloppy. You a fu*k n*gga.

2 weeks ago '15        #227
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 18173 18 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
 pippen33 said
Even an NFL Doctor agrees with me. So you are wrong. You have had every chance to come up with a fu*kin explanation as to why someone would need 40 + massage therapists and you haven't said sh*t.

Tell us why someone would need that many different masseuses. Since you think you know better than an NFL Doctor.

Lame a*s n*ggas like you are part of the problem. Deshaun needed some real n*ggas around him to tell him that he was moving sloppy and to move different. U n*ggas defend him even when it's clear he was moving sloppy. You a fu*k n*gga.
TLDR

Are you a woman?

2 weeks ago '07        #228
Adam Is BeTTeR 
Props total: 8774 8 K  Slaps total: 1150 1 K
‘Survivor’ ??? The tv show?

Man foh
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #229
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 77811 77 K  Slaps total: 5582 5 K
 215Philly said
Get this horny n*gga outta here, he got access to some of the baddest women in the world and risked it all for this? Dude a star quarterback for HOUSTON, where some of the thickest/baddest women in America reside
Especially in Houston.
All the fine hoes on the internet from Texas
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #230
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 8928 8 K  Slaps total: 2175 2 K
sh*t sound so scripted
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #231
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 8928 8 K  Slaps total: 2175 2 K
 Wiggy wexler said
Let's eat

You must be trying to catch a charge too or you advertising?

2 weeks ago '05        #232
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28240 28 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K
 faceoffizhere said
You must be trying to catch a charge too or you advertising?
It’s public information

2 weeks ago '06        #233
avp77 
Props total: 780 780  Slaps total: 270 270
if you are a celebrity and make a story about you abusing women you will have at least ten depending on your celebrity.

when the sh*t came out about tiger woods back in the day white waitresses lined up to tell story about him.

2 weeks ago '20        #234
GunRack 
Props total: 8834 8 K  Slaps total: 607 607
Not saying I believe or disbelieve his accusers, but Watson/athletes need to move smarter in general.

Trifling individuals know they can get nusance settlements/gofundme donations/clout/etc in the current environment without ever showing a stitch of evidence. Ambulance chasing fukka like Buzbee know it too.

If he wants to fukk message therapists or something then he can hire a stripper/call girl to be his 'message therapist', tell her what's up, and have her sign an NDA. No issues on the backend and everyone is happy.

I forgot who said it first, but you don't pay hoes to fukk, you pay hoes to go away. More dudes need to remember that.

2 weeks ago '21        #235
LVX 
Props total: 15 15  Slaps total: 21 21
 pippen33 said

n*gga who gives a fu*k if it was 40, he could have seen 100 message therapist and does still doesn't change the fact these bi*ches a fu*king liars. The fact is all these bi*ches said Deshaun did some funny sh*t but yet NONE of them reported anything to law enforcement or authorities.. all of a sudden they all want to come out at the same time saying he did some sh*t..get the fu*k out of here
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #236
hakim1 
Props total: 1793 1 K  Slaps total: 116 116
For what this cost him in endorsements and reputation at this point he could've funded his own massage agency. I mean, he's def out an m or more. You could've hired a group of people full time for a year (assuming 60k at 5 people for variety + 25k for licensing and a studio).

But it's also hella easy to spend other people's money and to talk about what you would do. I don't know. Mans likes them rub and tugs. My guess is the Texans had tabs on him this whole time and dropped dime to k*ll his value since he's been so uppity.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #237
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28240 28 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K

Here are the said emails

2 weeks ago '20        #238
GunRack 
 Tha TC said

Here are the said emails

This is way beyond my very limited legal expertise, but a lawyer straight up dropping documents from settlement negotiations is

2 weeks ago '20        #239
GunRack 
 slimboyballer said
You aint stopping nothing. he was one of the people caught in the human trafficking sting... GTFOH why did the cops wait, are you serious...Kraft is a rich white man.. Then the prosecutors came out and said there was no evidence lol I wonder why $$$$ and skin color buddy. if he was black, they would still be talking about the case.
Keep carrying water for the kkkops junior. Maybe they'll give you a pat on the head for being such a good patsy.

"Herp derp, the cops saved those women by not rescuing them when they knew they were in the parlor months earlier. #bluelivesmatter #backtheblue"

2 weeks ago '05        #240
nawtyxes 
Props total: 2450 2 K  Slaps total: 315 315
those new text messages dont look good

2 weeks ago '07        #241
Tmac225 
Props total: 1534 1 K  Slaps total: 274 274
It don’t take that many massages for me to pick one of these hoes and make them my personal masseuse if all he looking for is a massage

2 weeks ago '05        #242
pippen33 
 LVX said
n*gga who gives a fu*k if it was 40, he could have seen 100 message therapist and does still doesn't change the fact these bi*ches a fu*king liars. The fact is all these bi*ches said Deshaun did some funny sh*t but yet NONE of them reported anything to law enforcement or authorities.. all of a sudden they all want to come out at the same time saying he did some sh*t..get the fu*k out of here
So basically you are a lil n*gga who don't have sh*t to lose. Got it.

When you are at a certain level there is just certain sh*t you can't do. When you are multimillionaire black NFL QB you cant hit up 50 different bi*ches to be your 'massage therapist'. Even if he did nothing wrong, the public perception is going to k*ll him.

Even his lawyer said that he should have never put himself into that situation and that they were willing to pay a settlement based on that fact alone.

He has already lost endorsements from Nike and Beats and nothing has even been proven. So yea every one of those bi*ches could be lying.. But guess what? It doesn't fu*kin matter. Companies will continue to move away from him just based on perception. This sh*t will drag into the season which will cost him game checks.

2 weeks ago '05        #243
pippen33 
 GunRack said
Not saying I believe or disbelieve his accusers, but Watson/athletes need to move smarter in general.

Trifling individuals know they can get nusance settlements/gofundme donations/clout/etc in the current environment without ever showing a stitch of evidence. Ambulance chasing fukka like Buzbee know it too.

If he wants to fukk message therapists or something then he can hire a stripper/call girl to be his 'message therapist', tell her what's up, and have her sign an NDA. No issues on the backend and everyone is happy.

I forgot who said it first, but you don't pay hoes to fukk, you pay hoes to go away. More dudes need to remember that.
Exactly what I been saying. He was moving sloppy. Period.

2 weeks ago '07        #244
MiseryCityTexas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12055 12 K  Slaps total: 3667 3 K
 Adam Is BeTTeR said
‘Survivor’ ??? The tv show?

Man foh
She was bumping Destiny's Child before making this statement.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #245
pippen33 
 RIPrjacks23 said
TLDR

I said exactly what I said and ment it. A trainer & a massage therapists are not the same thing. Argue all the other hypothetical BS you wish to argue with your ol lady. Who are we kidding, you ain't got no damn woman.
Actually a massage therapist and trainer are the same thing for all intents and purposes in the context of this convo.

And guess what lil n*gga? Even an NFL doctor agrees with me.

You tired of being made to look stupid yet? or should I keep going?

You light work.

1 week ago '15        #246
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 18173 18 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
 pippen33 said
Actually a massage therapist and trainer are the same thing for all intents and purposes in the context of this convo.

And guess what lil n*gga? Even an NFL doctor agrees with me.

You tired of being made to look stupid yet? or should I keep going?

You light work.

TLDR

My guy, I'm not reading anything you post clown...you worse than a woman, wrong as hell and won't to keep arguing about other sh*t...

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  19
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  10
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
167 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+84online now  10
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game