YG’s My Krazy Life Disappears From Streaming Platforms Following Backlash

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
66 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
34 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '05        #51
P DRILLA 
Props total: 22254 22 K  Slaps total: 698 698
Pretty soon everything that came out prior to 2020 will be cancelled
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #52
Cash Lee 
Props total: 70 70  Slaps total: 98 98
Dudes in here complaining about YG getting banned for saying something about Asians, but would be quick to report someone on Boxden about any jabs at black people. The irony lol

2 weeks ago '16        #53
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 36718 36 K  Slaps total: 4115 4 K
 P DRILLA said
Pretty soon everything that came out prior to 2020 will be cancelled
This is why you need your own digital (and hard) copies. Storage is too cheap for me not to have my favorite music, books and movies available to be enjoyed as intended.

I've never understood why people are so eager to trust streaming companies or other entities (such as Amazon when it comes to books) with their media when they don't have to.

Last edited by 00010111; 04-06-2021 at 11:59 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #54
CarlozRossi 
Props total: 10522 10 K  Slaps total: 1334 1 K
 Arceo said
Ppl thought it was cool to cancel the ex idiot president over harsh inciting rhetoric. Don’t be mad now when they use that same cancel sh*t on music and entertainment.
That’s what I been saying. It’s been fu*k trump since day 1 but it was bs they kicked him off social media.

2 weeks ago '19        #55
Rocko 
Props total: 4277 4 K  Slaps total: 1170 1 K
 Cash Lee said
Dudes in here complaining about YG getting banned for saying something about Asians, but would be quick to report someone on Boxden about any jabs at black people. The irony lol
No sh*t. You see how black folks get their sh*t snatched up all the time, how are you gonna get mad when we retaliate?

There's literally zero historical context for systemic black on asian hate....As a matter of fact when white society was heavier on that bullsh*t then they were now they'd set up shop in our neighborhoods and we'd support them with our dollars like they were one of us (and we still do to this day). It's a lot of asians who know what's up but fu*k this particular group of vulture a*s ingrates to turn around and try to play victim to the lowest earning ethnic group when they are the highest earning ethnic group in a capitalist society.

Want to talk about some real sh*t? Let's talk about how black folks allow asians into our neighborhoods world wide and break bread but asians don't reciprocate.

Last edited by Rocko; 04-06-2021 at 10:52 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #56
datdude07 
Props total: 1219 1 K  Slaps total: 580 580
Good reason for buying hard copy(cd) another way to take artist power from them

2 weeks ago '21        #57
Justin Igore 
Props total: 1172 1 K  Slaps total: 269 269
 Aries said
Black people don't k*ll each other because of race, skin color, culture etc... Also black on black violence can be easily avoided most of the time.
All I read is that you see no problem with black people k*lling each other. Youtube not sending staff emails out about that snitch song he did where black people hanging from trees in the video. But they send them out for this.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #58
CVNVAS 
Props total: 261 261  Slaps total: 31 31
 Spawn said
This can be very effective but that opening is trash. Any closed minded person would take it as blame rap music and keep it moving. After 5 min he finally gets it flowing tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #59
Cash Lee 
 Rocko said
No sh*t. You see how black folks get their sh*t snatched up all the time, how are you gonna get mad when we retaliate?

There's literally zero historical context for systemic black on asian hate....As a matter of fact when white society was heavier on that bullsh*t then they were now they'd set up shop in our neighborhoods and we'd support them with our dollars like they were one of us (and we still do to this day). It's a lot of asians who know what's up but fu*k this particular group of vulture a*s ingrates to turn around and try to play victim to the lowest earning ethnic group when they are the highest earning ethnic group in a capitalist society.

Want to talk about some real sh*t? Let's talk about how black folks allow asians into our neighborhoods world wide and break bread but asians don't reciprocate.
Zero evidence of Asian hate? You must not have been reading the comments in here lol. Half these dudes on boxden hates Asian.

2 weeks ago '14        #60
breezeus313 
Props total: 5855 5 K  Slaps total: 367 367
 TheIronyIsThat said
Artist should remove their entire catalogue if Spotify pulls that sh*t but since most of them are stuck in-debt sellouts...

...they get pimped and slapped by these streaming platforms.

Got to pay for those 20 cars and 80 bedroom homes!
They don't own their own masters

2 weeks ago '19        #61
Rocko 
 Cash Lee said
Zero evidence of Asian hate? You must not have been reading the comments in here lol. Half these dudes on boxden hates Asian.
If black people hate asians so much why have asians since reconstruction been able to sell their goods in black communities and come up?

They sure as sh*t couldn't do that in white neighborhoods.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #62
deezydee2323 
Props total: 3949 3 K  Slaps total: 1031 1 K
America is truly some sh*t ....

Blk males got it wayy to bad out here
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #63
Justin Igore 
Props total: 1172 1 K  Slaps total: 269 269
 rapper4 said
it would be funny and dope if a famous rapper did what i thought about doing for the longett.

i thought about coming out with a album called anti pc or let's offended everybody.

a rap album with all different styles.

a racists song about white folks. with elevator or classical music.

a racists song about black folks. with a soul rnb type beat.

a racists song about asian folks. with a asian beat.

a racists song about middle east folks. with a middle eastern beat.

a racists song about mexicans. with a mexican beat.

a racists song about africans with a drums beat.

a racists song about jews.

A homophic song about gays and trans

a interracial offensive song.

a bi racial offensive song.

a racists song about food. called fried chicken watermelon and white women. LOL!
I got a few already made. Asian, white, mexican, arab, african, homophobic, republican, etc. If people get offended by it, I got a song about it. I put a song about black people on youtube to test it and got banned. That’s why I slowed down on the idea. Cancel culture way too deep. But my idea is different albums instead of just one song.
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #64
Cash Lee 
 Rocko said
If black people hate asians so much why have asians since reconstruction been able to sell their goods in black communities and come up?

They sure as sh*t couldn't do that in white neighborhoods.
You need to get out your bubble. Asians set up shops all over. They have shops in whites, blacks and Asian communities. Most Asians want to set up shops in white areas cause the pay would be higher lol.

2 weeks ago '19        #65
Rocko 
 Cash Lee said
You need to get out your bubble. Asians set up shops all over. They have shops in whites, blacks and Asian communities. Most Asians want to set up shops in white areas cause the pay would be higher lol.
You're talking about 21st century I'm talking from a historical context. It's a fact before the civil rights we got y'all

(you're welcome btw, let's not forget before the civil rights era Chinese and Indian engineers were coming over here to be lifelong janitors and cab drivers )

all immigrant groups (including certain white immigrants) were directed to black neighborhoods as we were more inviting and offered a place where they could safely and fairly sell goods and services and would be supported as long as they were delivering a quality product. White folks were snatching you goofies up and throwing yall in concentration camps in that same time frame, foh. There weren't Chinatowns when y'all were working on the railroads, y'all were living in black neighborhoods because we made things safe for yall here

Last edited by Rocko; 04-06-2021 at 11:22 AM..

2 weeks ago '20        #66
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 9501 9 K  Slaps total: 11528 11 K
 Steve Gee97 said
Those mofos are so sensitive...

Funny how they were quiet when their people wasn't getting smoked and lobotomized on records but when their people are on the receiving end, its cry foul

If I wanted to be a a**hole, I would play this song just to p*ss em off

wow. it feels great to see rappers stand up against our real emeny instead always talking about each other. man i so can relate to this song. southern concious rapper were so real about there music.

from youtube.

kidcassidy1228
kidcassidy1228
1 year ago
I relate to this song i grew up f*ghting racist puerto ricans and mexicans and racist asians these people are more of the enemy of black men than whites. puerto Ricans and mexicans got me fired from 2 jobs in the past they dont like to see a black man with money or a job these people are black mens enemy period.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #67
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62703 62 K  Slaps total: 3840 3 K
 arthurmack27 said
Watching the video on Arcadia was a trip. Props for it. My grandma used to live in Arcadia. Much of my youth was there and surrounding areas such as Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, West Covina, Alhambra, and Pasadena (birthplace). It is crazy watching that video because went I was growing up there, Arcadia was a bunch of regular homes on regular plots owned by a bunch of old people. I drove through there recently and my jaw dropped seeing the old drive in/swapmeet had been tore down and replaced with condos and apartments. I had no idea it has changed so much.

I saw a video by stupid young or one of those Asian rappers talking about how they would do kick doors and rob their own people because they knew they kept the money in their homes and wouldn't go to police. YG wasn't promoting robbing Asians, he was speaking about what he knows.
Yea it ain't about Asian hate it's about knowing who got what in they house.

2 weeks ago '21        #68
Cash Lee 
 Rocko said
You're talking about 21st century I'm talking from a historical context. It's a fact before the civil rights we got y'all

(you're welcome btw, let's not forget before the civil rights era Chinese and Indian engineers were coming over here to be lifelong janitors and cab drivers )

all immigrant groups (including certain white immigrants) were directed to black neighborhoods as we were more inviting and offered a place where they could safely and fairly sell goods and services and would be supported as long as they were delivering a quality product. White folks were snatching you goofies up and throwing yall in concentration camps in that same time frame, foh. There weren't Chinatowns when y'all were working on the railroads, y'all were living in black neighborhoods because we made things safe for yall here
Absolutely Asians set up shops in black communities because it is cheaper. They don’t have the money and can’t afford the white neighborhoods when they first move to America.

This dude said safe haven in black communities lmao. Pretty sure shops are more prone to getting rob in the hood, how the hell is it safe lmao. You make no sense dude.

2 weeks ago '19        #69
Rocko 
 Cash Lee said
Absolutely Asians set up shops in black communities because it is cheaper. They don’t have the money and can’t afford the white neighborhoods when they first move to America.

This dude said safe haven in black communities lmao. Pretty sure shops are more prone to getting rob in the hood, how the hell is it safe lmao. You make no sense dude.
I mean if you don't want to actually talk about the historical relationship between black and asians in this country and only want to passive aggressively talk sh*t about black people that's your prerogative. You can't refute sh*t I'm saying and gotta use passive aggressive ad hominem because you know I'm correct. I'm pretty sure this probably isn't even an asian I'm talking to but a white troll pretending to be asian online

2 weeks ago '15        #70
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32666 32 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
 Here4theday said
What’s the actual bar?

Or is it a whole track?

Also, I been listening to songs about k*lling n*ggasz for thirty years. FOH.
First you
Find a house
Scope it out
Find a chinese neighborhood
Kuz they dont believe in bank accounts

The song is about hitting licks or flocking as they call it in bompton
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #71
Cash Lee 
 Rocko said
I mean if you don't want to actually talk about the historical relationship between black and asians in this country and only want to passive aggressively talk sh*t about black people that's your prerogative. You can't refute sh*t I'm saying and gotta use passive aggressive ad hominem because you know I'm correct. I'm pretty sure this probably isn't even an asian I'm talking to but a white troll pretending to be asian online
Lol I’m not sure how you want me to respond about blacks and Asians relationship caused by the civil rights movement many many years ago. Thanks I guess? Should I give you some reparation money?

2 weeks ago '18        #72
S-Class 
Props total: 71120 71 K  Slaps total: 6838 6 K
We just gonna have to start downloading again if sh*t get too crazy but it wasn’t removed on Apple Music I just checked
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #73
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 13160 13 K  Slaps total: 1190 1 K
 Rocko said
This is the only thing that should be talked about. Bravo brother bravo
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #74
Cash Lee 
 THExTAKEOVER said
This is the only thing that should be talked about. Bravo brother bravo
How blacks let Asians in their neighborhood? Thought this was a free country and everyone is welcome anywhere lol

2 weeks ago '19        #75
Rocko 
 Cash Lee said
Lol I’m not sure how you want me to respond about blacks and Asians relationship caused by the civil rights movement many many years ago. Thanks I guess? Should I give you some reparation money?

I've made the proposition that not only is there no history of black folks systemically attacking asians but in this country black folks have historically systemically uplifted the asian community especially in times when they were most vulnerable.

And you can't argue with the points I've made. So I'm glad you agree and understand the history of systemic black interactions with asians have been nothing but a net positive for the asian community in this country. All progress asians have been allowed to make in this country has been off the back of black America and I don't want you to ever forget that before you think you can say something slick about black Americans.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  30
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1125 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  25
Article inside Safemoon
429 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  17
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
302 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+22online now  10
Video inside Greatest blackballed rappers of all time.
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy