Watching Kyrie cook never gets old (dropped 40 tonight)

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
86 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
201 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
26 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '18        #26
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 70873 70 K  Slaps total: 6646 6 K
 Sincere730 said
He sh*tted on us
The big 15 couldnt handle him

2 weeks ago '16        #27
jeray6 
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 302 302
 FrivolousSports said
Kyrie never took 30 shots a game like iverson
Kyrie never led his team to a ship like iverson
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #28
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26330 26 K  Slaps total: 14990 14 K
Could have been vying for MVP too if he took playing games that serious this year...

2 weeks ago '19        #29
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 56586 56 K  Slaps total: 11127 11 K
 jeray6 said
Kyrie never led his team to a ship like iverson
This is leading a team?

2 weeks ago '20        #30
Realniggash1t 
Props total: 7799 7 K  Slaps total: 2523 2 K
 Trueballer718 said
Itís hard to say bro , I canít call it lol kyrie is amazing but Iíve seen AI get a bucket from everywhere on tha court , mid range game was god level . N he got to the basket at will n draw contact all game . Kyrieís game reminds me of AIs , but he doesnít score the ball consistently enough for me yet to give him the edge over Iverson
n*gga what? What skill did Iverson have thatís better than Kyrieís? Lmaooo

2 weeks ago '17        #31
 FrivolousSports said
Skillset vs skillset
Kyrie is the better basketball player

Shooting
Handles
Finishing
...except for heart

If that's ya take, you could easily say he is better than Kobe too, right? shooting, handling, finishing lol

2 weeks ago '19        #32
FrivolousSports 
 DonC said
...except for heart

If that's ya take, you could easily say he is better than Kobe too, right? shooting, handling, finishing lol
No because kobe had a post game, iverson didn't

2 weeks ago '08        #33
R. Almighty 
Props total: 175 175  Slaps total: 23 23
SAS said it best Kyrie easily more talented than AI.. but you can't depend on him for shyt. AI was always available. Never played with another scorer
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
 FrivolousSports said
No because kobe had a post game, iverson didn't
thought ya criteria is handles, shooting and finishing...u just added post game from no where, and Kyrie is small but prolly has a more lethal post game too...dont move the goal posts now lol

2 weeks ago '04        #35
Rap Prodigy 
Props total: 512 512  Slaps total: 92 92
 DonC said
...except for heart

You forgot athleticism. AI was one of the greatest athletes of all time. He could have went pro in football. Kyrie probably couldnít have played D1. AI had the quickest first step of all time. I believe he ran a 4.4 forty too. Kyrie has to rely on a wider skill set to make up for that. Kyrie will last longer at a higher level. AI declined pretty quickly after his athleticism started to fade.

But not taking this into account is like not factoring in that Lebron is a physical specimen. The comparison between Lebron and Durant is analogous to AI and Kyrie.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #36
FrivolousSports 
 DonC said
thought ya criteria is handles, shooting and finishing...u just added post game from no where, and Kyrie is small but prolly has a more lethal post game too...dont move the goal posts now lol
I didn't include post game because iverson doesn't have one
The debate was iverson vs kyrie why are you bringing up kobe ?
Sounds like you can't prove what makes iverson better than kyrie

2 weeks ago '06        #37
marcusaka50 
Props total: 27019 27 K  Slaps total: 4657 4 K
Bang bang-chief keef voice

Killa ky

2 weeks ago '11        #38
QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17502 17 K  Slaps total: 4663 4 K
Knicks fans are salty but they shouldn't be. If we stay the course we will learn to win games like these. This win now mentality is what gets us in trouble. We're a very young team.

2 weeks ago '12        #39
tacoforprez15 
Props total: 1880 1 K  Slaps total: 384 384
For anyone talking about kyrie being better than AI. KYRIE HAS NEVER DONE sh*t AS THE MAIN OPTION. He never carried a team anywhere but to lottery picks.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #40
KoolKai  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 35386 35 K  Slaps total: 6271 6 K
 Trueballer718 said
AI never played with another dominant scorer , if you take a look at the sixers offense from that era it was AI coming off a curl for a pass coming from the top of the key into an iso , led the league in scoring multiple times

+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #41
KoolKai  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 35386 35 K  Slaps total: 6271 6 K
 R. Almighty said
SAS said it best Kyrie easily more talented than AI.. but you can't depend on him for shyt. AI was always available. Never played with another scorer

2 weeks ago '15        #42
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 118405 118 K  Slaps total: 5305 5 K
 5ive04our said
I would have been ďsay bruh this n*gga moving too much you wanna switch?Ē
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #43
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12157 12 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
 fsu1dfs said

The degree of difficulty on these shots bruh...

Kyrie be on his bullsh*t sometimes but this is poetry in motion.
The most skilled player since Mamba retired. The way he can now finish with his off-hand is just too sick. He has the drive into the shimmy fadeaway on deck like Mamba, Kobe, Bron, MJ, Wade and T-Mac which means his cipher is complete. What we are seeing is a guy that's putting the finishing touches on is craft. Kyrie is probably a year or two from mastering the game. He gotta win another title though. And it took me about 5 years but I finally got his signature as close as possible on 2k so I can really feel the vibes. But yeah he's the most skilled player in the NBA, he's basically MJ's footwork, Kobe's shot creation with AI's handles. If he was 6'6 he'd be the best player in the NBA and it wouldn't even be close.

2 weeks ago '17        #44
DreDaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6730 6 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 FrivolousSports said
Skillset vs skillset
Kyrie is the better basketball player

Shooting
Handles
Finishing
I’ll slap the dog shyt outta u my n*gga for disrespecting the God AI like that only thing Kyrie got on AI is shooting. How mfs forget AI was playing with all kinda of injuries and was still dropping 40 on yo head was driving in the league wit the league was still rough this new nba soft asf ain’t nobody getting knocked on they azz so of course they driving now AI went for the k*ll. What has Kyrie done as the number 1 Option on a team??? I’ll wait we kno what happen wit the Cavs before Lebron came and after he left and the few years in Boston

If this was Kyrie he would’ve sat out the rest of the game and missed another 2 weeks my n*gga tape his ankle up and got right back in the game like a G first play went str8 to the hole against that legendary Pistons defense with Ben Wallace inside

Last edited by DreDaGod; 04-06-2021 at 01:28 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #45
jeray6 
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 302 302
 FrivolousSports said
This is leading a team?

Bro look at the minutes logged.. now go to kyrie when it was jus him running a tm.... #1 draft pick back to back yrs.. its levels b
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #46
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 95776 95 K  Slaps total: 128578 128 K
casuals in here really think Kyrie is better than AI

how stupid casuals can be.

The last time Kyrie Irving attempted leading a team to the finals like Allen Iverson this what happened

Casuals continue to show they know NOTHING about the game of basketball

KYrie Irving WILL NEVER lead a team to championship or the finals

You have to be basically retarded to think a damn Kyrie Irving is better than Allen Iverson.

Last edited by suavehooper; 04-06-2021 at 03:21 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #47
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25406 25 K  Slaps total: 17780 17 K
If I could have some of you n*ggas pull up some chairs, I could show you how deep the rabbit hole goes with Kyrie.

This dude have levels to his absurdity. For some reason, these plays typically don't get replayed on SportsCenter. It's almost as if they feel some sh*t is too good for the average fan to appreciate it, so they give them something they can more easily digest.

The sh*t they show you on a typical night is nice by normal standards, but Kyrie got sh*t in his bag that makes no sense. He doesn't go into that bag as much since leaving Cleveland. He did to a lesser degree in Boston, but he has yet to do anything on Brooklyn that compares to that level of sh*t I saw from him in Cleveland.

That boy is nice-nice-nice when operating at the apex of his skill. I guess he feels he has proven he can do all of that now and is more about winning, even if he still styles to some degree.

Last edited by SuperPawgHunter; 04-06-2021 at 06:28 AM..

2 weeks ago '20        #48
Trueballer718 
Props total: 2345 2 K  Slaps total: 434 434
Thatís the later years , AI was still averaging 30 along side Carmelo too lol . Iím talking specifically sixers years prime Allen iverson . Super Official , ainít nothing you could with that boy , heís getting 35 easily . Best guard in the league at that size .
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #49
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44778 44 K  Slaps total: 12208 12 K
People really saying kyrie is better than ai
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #50
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25406 25 K  Slaps total: 17780 17 K
 philly337 said
People really saying kyrie is better than ai
People are saying he's more skilled than A.I.

That has always been the argument.

A.I. had intangibles and athleticism that Kyrie lacks. That is the biggest difference between the two.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  17
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
168 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+83online now  12
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy