Remember when a MEGA roided 50 Cent "performed"live to PUNK people

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-26  79
55 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '15        #51
NHtown 
Props total: 3344 3 K  Slaps total: 95 95
 Big Bear said
Who is she?
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31041 31 K  Slaps total: 3176 3 K
 BigGVD said
The daily 50 d*ck riding thread

Lol...........one of his nuthuggers post this same clip once a month. Guess it takes them back to a time where their "Godfather" was the gangsta of their fantasy
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Shyce88 
Props total: 450 450  Slaps total: 57 57

+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #54
justinjones 
Props total: 37425 37 K  Slaps total: 1896 1 K
I remember that being the beginning of the end musically
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #55
JFlameNoMercy 
Props total: 5401 5 K  Slaps total: 795 795
 NHtown said
Who is she?
Exactly
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #56
7twelve 
Props total: 28841 28 K  Slaps total: 7170 7 K
 Christ Like said
trash rap

and he is not a top 15 rapper in NYC nor a top 5 Queens rapper all time
aint top 50

2 weeks ago '19        #57
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25740 25 K  Slaps total: 3071 3 K
Not for nothing, but I'm wondering just what people expected dudes to do him at the awards show...commit a*sault or attempted on stage in front of thousands of witnesses and cameras? It was a good performance but n*ggas like 'he came thru and nobody touched him'...it's like hip hop is some movie to some of y'all and u just waiting for the next n*gga to be hurt...can't expect much better with the demographics here anyway...
+19   

2 weeks ago '15        #58
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13739 13 K  Slaps total: 1565 1 K
did 5 really hit steroids, I know his name came up in that hollywood scandal

Also he was walking around bc he got hit in the head by the dancer

@
@

2 weeks ago '14        #59
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 50869 50 K  Slaps total: 6422 6 K
 katurner 92 said
did 5 really hit steroids, I know his name came up in that hollywood scandal

Also he was walking around bc he got hit in the head by the dancer

@
@
Yes, look at his t*tties

2 weeks ago '05        #60
Dope Man 730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9649 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
He thought he was about to lip sync the whole song and just played it off by running around the crowd he forgot his lyrics
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #61
 Christ Like said
trash rap

Not sure why this got slapped up...unless it's from non new yorkers...u ask n*ggas from Queens, he's hardly gonna be top 5...u got nas, prodigy (he's accepted as a queens rapper there the same as pac as a west coast rapper), kool g rap, LL, mc shan, and even Mega is likely to be picked over 50 by a queens n*gga...

And he's definitely not top 15 rappers from nyc

If n*ggas mean top as 'biggest' 'popular' 'star' type sh*t, then definitely he's on both queens and nyc list, but if we're going off skills and music produced, no sir... off the top, going by boro....big, jay, big daddy kane, AZ...bx u got krs, pun, harlem got at least 2 in cam and big L...wu tang alone got 4 n*ggas better than 50 with classics of their own...let's be real, 50 can't hold Method Man's jockstrap as a rapper....yeah he ain't top 15 in his own city for real...50 is barely a top 50 rapper realistically...his gunit movement was crazy but shortlived in the grand scheme of things...he's more famous for things not related to actually making music...

2 weeks ago '10        #62
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 55864 55 K  Slaps total: 27428 27 K
"Omg look how big he is"

-Boxden goons

+19   

2 weeks ago '05        #63
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 110371 110 K  Slaps total: 13922 13 K
 Bklynzfinest said
Not for nothing, but I'm wondering just what people expected dudes to do him at the awards show...commit a*sault or attempted on stage in front of thousands of witnesses and cameras? It was a good performance but n*ggas like 'he came thru and nobody touched him'...it's like hip hop is some movie to some of y'all and u just waiting for the next n*gga to be hurt...can't expect much better with the demographics here anyway...
Buck stabbed Suge's man at a award show, it won't be the exact artist that might throw the first punch, but ppl they with...When Joe and 50 were beefing that one year, had they been sitting near each other, I believe they woulda been beefing, cats yelling all kinda "pussies" while accepting awards lol
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #64
 tokinjohn said
Buck stabbed Suge's man at a award show, it won't be the exact artist that might throw the first punch, but ppl they with...When Joe and 50 were beefing that one year, had they been sitting near each other, I believe they woulda been beefing, cats yelling all kinda "pussies" while accepting awards lol
I'm talking about while performing...we've of course seen back stage, pre and post show drama, but ain't nobody running up on nobody performing fam...and these shows never sit rivals together for that very reason... some fans may be wanting and awaiting senseless violence but venue, organizers, funders, security, etc are def not
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #65
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 110371 110 K  Slaps total: 13922 13 K
 Bklynzfinest said
I'm talking about while performing...we've of course seen back stage, pre and post show drama, but ain't nobody running up on nobody performing fam...and these shows never sit rivals together for that very reason... some fans may be wanting and awaiting senseless violence but venue, organizers, funders, security, etc are def not
Yeah no doubt about running up on stages, record labels prolly have that sh*t in contacts, that you try that kinda sh*t you lose your deal and get sued...sh*t would of been nuts to see
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #66
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 55864 55 K  Slaps total: 27428 27 K
 Lurker said
The beat was more than “ok.” Do y’all listen to music or do y’all just skim through it. That instrumental cold bruh, go back and listen to the beat on YouTube . Maybe it’s just me, or I try to hear all the small details when I listen to beats .. idc that beat is well crafted.

And that’s such a casual statement : Amusement Park and Candy Shop are two totally different songs; they’re not even close to being the same bro . Different tempo. Had a bridge , outro, etc. C.S. was the better song from top to bottom that’s why it performed better.. And still performing strong in 2021.

Amusement Park didn’t POP due to the tempo.. it was too slow compared to the other singles around that time. Back in 2007, you needed bounce in your rap singles...ESPECIALLY if you’re releasing it in the Spring/Summer. That’s why I Get Money/Ayo worked , and A.P. (& Straight to the Bank) didn’t .. TEMPO. Those songs were too slow to standout .
The tempo had nothin to do with it. Song was just weak and 50 was beginning to abuse that formula with the cliche singles for the ladies...ironically the same sh*t he was at Ja's neck for
+7   

2 weeks ago '11        #67
RileyEsco 
Props total: 52553 52 K  Slaps total: 413 413
 Frankybaby said
did he ever explain what happened here ?

Shyce88 said
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #68
silversatin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1994 1 K  Slaps total: 354 354
 Hoggystyle said

@2:20

Pimp c said that a bunch of rappers 50 was beefin with at the time were talkin mad sh*t saying they were gonna jump him when he performed that night but no one did sh*t
the foreshadowing on that game and youngbuck pic
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #69
silversatin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1994 1 K  Slaps total: 354 354
 Christ Like said
trash rap

you smoking sheet rock
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #70
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
Props total: 14020 14 K  Slaps total: 2187 2 K
He already explained. Mannnn..... if any yall ever rap. He played off the confusing moment that threw his performance off about the dancer by doing crowd work.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #71
ric ado 
Props total: 1359 1 K  Slaps total: 174 174
If he so hard why was he rolling with off duty police? cmon the myth needs to die eventually

2 weeks ago '04        #72
B-Moore 
Props total: 690 690  Slaps total: 224 224
This song and performance is hot garbage
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #73
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55436 55 K  Slaps total: 10682 10 K
 Frankybaby said
did he ever explain what happened here ?
He said one of the dancers hit him in the head as he was coming down which threw him off.

He forgot he was at an award show and started performing like he was at a normal show. Energy on that second verse wasn’t award show energy
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #74
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31041 31 K  Slaps total: 3176 3 K
 Bklynzfinest said

This.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #75
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 151207 151 K  Slaps total: 31789 31 K
 StandUpFella09 said
Smh he was really takin roid shots in the as.
@ was right there eagerly waiting to kiss the injection spot @ @
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Apr 16 - Man accidentally gets one Moderna and one Pfizer COVID vaccine
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+78online now  24
Video inside Kevin Samuels says “Large % of men are raised by women & they think the..
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-23online now  14
Video inside Dogecoin is out of control $1,000 to $89,000
126 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+125online now  5
Video inside Put your phone down