UNC hires Hubert Davis as next Head Coach

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
196 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
55 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
78 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '06        #26
kmstokes 
Props total: 3413 3 K  Slaps total: 259 259
 slimboyballer said
Roy has been trash in recruiting the past 3 years. Davis has a lotttttttttttttt of work ahead of him.

What a stupid take.
+5   

2 weeks ago '09        #27
TriniSoldier 
Props total: 100452 100 K  Slaps total: 22766 22 K
No idea who this n*gga is but unc been irrelevant for years hopefully this brother can shine over there

2 weeks ago '20        #28
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8658 8 K  Slaps total: 3836 3 K
Hubert davis is a goddamn fool just look at his face

2 weeks ago '19        #29
Tmoe 
Props total: 387 387  Slaps total: 11 11
 ahonui06 said
Added
All Hail Dean Smith!!!!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54076 54 K  Slaps total: 3521 3 K
 TriniSoldier said
No idea who this n*gga is but unc been irrelevant for years hopefully this brother can shine over there
They won the title 3 seasons ago
+5   

2 weeks ago '09        #31
TriniSoldier 
Props total: 100452 100 K  Slaps total: 22766 22 K
 Preacher Mane said
They won the title 3 seasons ago
nobody cared fam. aside from that gonzaga shot nobody was even giving a fu*k about this entire season. brea*t milk was frontline news

2 weeks ago '15        #32
Veggie Burgers 
Props total: 10747 10 K  Slaps total: 722 722
Happy for the brother
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
ghettofied 
Props total: 28780 28 K  Slaps total: 8110 8 K
 Mega said
You don't know what you're talking about

They went through the typical names, Mark Few, Brad Stevens, Chris Holtmann, not sure if they were rebuffed or how mutual it was.

and aso Stackhouse, Hubert and Wes Miller
Uh yeah, I do. They didn't go through the typical names. Roy had a lot of influence in this, that's the reason it moved so quickly. No one contacted Few because he was still coaching. They didn't contact Scott Drew either. This was in the bag since Roy retired Thursday.

2 weeks ago '04        #34
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28719 28 K  Slaps total: 6021 6 K
 Mega said
What?

They just had a top two class last year.

Caleb Love, RJ Davis, Walker Kessler, Day'Ron Sharpe were all top 60 players.
They also finished last in the acc 2 years ago (with 2 5 star recruits) and was avg at best last year..

2 weeks ago '04        #35
 kmstokes said
What a stupid take.
what a truth take n*gga.. UNC been sorry af to avg last year.... 2 years ago Syracuse beat the dog sh*t out of unc in the acc tourney (UNC wasn't gonna make the tourney because they were dead last in the ACC) and this season sorry a*s Wisconsin beat them bums by 20 plus GTFOH UNC haven't been good under Roy the past 3 years, that's why he retired dummy

2 weeks ago '11        #36
Estrada  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2392 2 K  Slaps total: 963 963
 TriniSoldier said
We just won a Championship 4 yrs ago WTF you talking about
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
ghettofied 
 slimboyballer said
what a truth take n*gga.. UNC been sorry af to avg last year.... 2 years ago Syracuse beat the dog sh*t out of unc in the acc tourney (UNC wasn't gonna make the tourney because they were dead last in the ACC) and this season sorry a*s Wisconsin beat them bums by 20 plus GTFOH UNC haven't been good under Roy the past 3 years, that's why he retired dummy
Yeah, you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about per usual. The last straw was Walker Kessler transferring. That man was about to get a huge amount of PT and still transferred. That was the last straw for Roy.

2 weeks ago '04        #38
 ghettofied said
Yeah, you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about per usual. The last straw was Walker Kessler transferring. That man was about to get a huge amount of PT and still transferred. That was the last straw for Roy.
n*gga don't talk basketball with me.
isn't you the dumb a*s who said UNC was gonna beat Baylor in the 2nd round? how that work out pu**y
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #39
ghettofied 
 slimboyballer said
n*gga don't talk basketball with me.
isn't you the dumb a*s who said UNC was gonna beat Baylor in the 2nd round? how that work out pu**y
I never said they would beat them. I said they would have a chance.

Just do me a favor, and stop talking about things you know nothing about. Because the more you do. The more you look like a complete fu*king idiot, you are that. So, you're just showing how stupid you are to everyone.

2 weeks ago '04        #40
 ghettofied said
I never said they would beat them. I said they would have a chance.

Just do me a favor, and stop talking about things you know nothing about. Because the more you do. The more you look like a complete fu*king idiot, you are that. So, you're just showing how stupid you are to everyone.
You dumb fu*k, saying UNC have a chance to beat Baylor shows how much of a dumb a*s goofball you are lmao UNC had 0 chance of beating Baylor lmao you got the worse sports knowledge on this site ..n*gga cancel your account
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
ghettofied 
 slimboyballer said
You dumb fu*k, saying UNC have a chance to beat Baylor shows how much of a dumb a*s goofball you are lmao UNC had 0 chance of beating Baylor lmao you got the worse sports knowledge on this site ..n*gga cancel your account
Baylor was one of the worst rebounding teams in CBB, and UNC was the best offensive rebounding team. It wasn't that far fetched, dumb a*s.

2 weeks ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 44941 44 K  Slaps total: 3376 3 K
good sh*t he deserves it
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #43
 ghettofied said
Baylor was one of the worst rebounding teams in CBB, and UNC was the best offensive rebounding team. It wasn't that far fetched, dumb a*s.
Baylor national champs stupid...

Unc embarrassed by 20 pt loss in the first round to trash Wisconsin, where was all the rebounding cant get right
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #44
5E8FW 
Props total: 9768 9 K  Slaps total: 1982 1 K
Respect. Mike should've given Tommy that job a while ago. Tommy, Johnny. Give up already.

2 weeks ago '06        #45
kmstokes 
 slimboyballer said

This recruiting class wasn't good. Hell even last years was pretty good, Cole, Bacot and Harris, Harris was hurt.

2 weeks ago '18        #46
br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 45037 45 K  Slaps total: 2778 2 K
 Willi263 said

Hopefully he'll do well in recruiting
It's UNC! All he has to do is coach

2 weeks ago '16        #47
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13764 13 K  Slaps total: 2763 2 K
 ghettofied said
I don't see it man. I want him to do well, but bruh. Roy Williams retired Thursday, and the AD didn't call anyone. Hires Davis the next Monday.

That man is getting paid a lot of money to not call a damn soul.

this was done way before Roy officially retired
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #48
 kmstokes said
This recruiting class wasn't good. Hell even last years was pretty good, Cole, Bacot and Harris, Harris was hurt.
Kids isn't just choosing blue bloods because they're blue bloods anymore and this is causing a lot of older coaching like Roy to work....Roy classes haven't been good lately and majority of his 4 & 5 star recruits like Bacot isn't really producing.. Roy stepped away at the right time.

2 weeks ago '06        #49
kmstokes 
 slimboyballer said
Kids isn't just choosing blue bloods because they're blue bloods anymore and this is causing a lot of older coaching like Roy to work....Roy classes haven't been good lately and majority of his 4 & 5 star recruits like Bacot isn't really producing.. Roy stepped away at the right time.

I mean, Bacot isn't really an nba guy. But to me he's doing pretty well. He led the team in scoring. I think Roy had some years left, but I don't think he made a bad decision. you do bring up some good points, but I disagree with some of what you said.

2 weeks ago '04        #50
 kmstokes said
I mean, Bacot isn't really an nba guy. But to me he's doing pretty well. He led the team in scoring. I think Roy had some years left, but I don't think he made a bad decision. you do bring up some good points, but I disagree with some of what you said.
coming out of hs, all of the analyst said Bacot was a 1 and done/top 2 big man in his class. He avg 12 ppg, that's not impressive at all for someone whos 6 ft 10 240lbs and a soph lmao Roy might have had a few years left but he didnt want to go out bad.. he went out on a ncaa bid..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  22
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  12
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
168 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+137online now  9
EDP445 busted chatting with kids