Have you played against any pro athletes?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+18  297
166 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
206 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
93 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '18        #51
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 13367 13 K  Slaps total: 14680 14 K
 Jonnymans21 said
Lebron James in AAU 2x. Akron Elite which had Dru Joyce and Romeo Travis as well, we lost by 50 and 42 lol, John Diebler Ohio State & Portland Trailblazers, Jamar Butler Lima Shawnee and Ohio State
is that even possible to lose to that much. wow!

well i guess since you got to play against him in person. you would have no problem with me putting him in te top 5. or top 3 would you.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #52
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 3101 3 K  Slaps total: 704 704
Played in this summer league called the alumni league recently in Philly and that sh*t was full of pros smh. Diontae Christmas, Dion Waiters, DJ newbill, Markieff Morris, Rysheed Jordan, Flip Murray. I had some ballers on my team but we didnít win a game in that bi*ch lol it was teams who had literally all pros on their team whether it be over season or in the NBA.
+15   

2 months ago '19        #53
aaf192020 
Props total: 16155 16 K  Slaps total: 1026 1 K
I grew up with James "Flight" White. Played against Demarr Johnson. Me and James would have dunk contests in 7th and 8th grade. He was a year older so I was surprised to see him in 9th grade when I got there.

Turns out a lot of players can stay back if they go to military school. Long story short when he came back for the summer of 10th grade from military school there was no more having dunk contests. The nxgga windmilled from the free throw line. There's not enough 360į dunks in the world to beat that shxt

Last edited by aaf192020; 02-06-2021 at 03:03 PM..
+40   

2 months ago '20        #54
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8166 8 K  Slaps total: 4772 4 K
 aaf192020 said
I grew up with James "Flight" White. Played against Demarr Johnson. Me and James would have dunk contests in 7th and 8th grade. He was a year older so I was surprised to see him in 9th grade when I got there.

Turns out a lot of players can stay back if they go to military school. Long story short when he came back for the summer of 10th grade from military school there was no more having dunk contests. The nxgga windmilled from the free throw line. There's not enough 360į dunks in the world to beat that.
RIP Demarr Johnson!!!
+16   

2 months ago '15        #55
KingTrips 
Props total: 14487 14 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
 classicrap1 said
n*gga details. anybody can post names. what happen or what did you see?
Most of the queens guys I grew up around..lance and fish tournaments or just to play..nothing crazy.. lance was different.. hami still surprises me because his growth spurt was crazy..
+2   

2 months ago '19        #56
H814 
Props total: 1451 1 K  Slaps total: 157 157
Ive played football and basket with Jovon Johnson never drafted in the NFL, but did get some tick with the Steelers & Jets played most of his career in the CFL also won Defensive player of the year award in the CFL
& Bob Sanders even as a kid he was somebody you did not want to get hit by on offense or defense
I played against a couple other dudes that just played college ball football and basketball
+7   

2 months ago '16        #57
MemphisQ 
Props total: 139 139  Slaps total: 14 14
A.I brother in atlanta rec league A.I would show up every Sunday 2014

2020 - 2021 Penny Hardway and Ja Morant run private sessions in memphis Iím 40 now so I play the first game only if I get there early

2015-2016 Cedric Ceballos will come to Phoenix all the time at LA fitness but he was old by then
+14   

2 months ago '19        #58
Jonnymans21 
Props total: 378 378  Slaps total: 48 48
@ the 2nd game we made it to the finals and played them again and still got smacked that damn bad. They were unreal the tournament was in Akron too. Our team had a 6'10 center, 6'5, 6'3 players lol didn't matter. They were that good fr. It was my and his Sophomore year. Graduated 2003
+5   

2 months ago '15        #59
TheTrollPole 
Props total: 8317 8 K  Slaps total: 983 983
I scored 26 on Carmelo Anthony once

2 months ago '05        #60
DatKidDex 
Props total: 1298 1 K  Slaps total: 263 263
Kyle Lowry, Steve Slaton Philly Catholic League
+11   

2 months ago '18        #61
HBK Kickstand 
Props total: 1525 1 K  Slaps total: 41 41
T.y. Hilton, Bernard pierce, #1 pick in the Ď13 draft Eric fisher , Braxton Miller, rod smith , devin smith , nick vannett , leveon bell, isiah pead, thatís off the top of my head I know there is a few more
+9   

2 months ago '15        #62
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25512 25 K  Slaps total: 5288 5 K
 Jonnymans21 said
Lebron James in AAU 2x. Akron Elite which had Dru Joyce and Romeo Travis as well, we lost by 50 and 42 lol, John Diebler Ohio State & Portland Trailblazers, Jamar Butler Lima Shawnee and Ohio State. Then Sean May UNC & Bobcats and Kings his Dad played for the Bulls which was my Dad's best friend. Then Jared Jeffries Indiana University then played for multiple NBA teams Wizards, Knicks,Houston, Blazers was Sean's and his brothers good friend so we would go every year to see Bloomington North play then they would come to Sandusky, Ohio every summer to go to see family & go to Cedar Point where I'm from
When I played school ball, Jamar Butler was probably the best player I went up against. And I dated Diebler’s wife in middle school LOL. My little bro played against Fred VanVleet when he lived up in Rockford

Last edited by Drakehotel; 02-06-2021 at 03:14 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '17        #63
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102909 102 K  Slaps total: 10636 10 K
Randy Brown showed up at the Y in Tinley Park one time.

I remember him missing 1 three out of at least 10. At 40 something he was still a beast. I guarded him a few times. Tbh, after the first time I tried to REALLY play defense and jump--and his shot was wet ... I lowkey backed waayyy off so I can lie to myself and say I wasn't really trying that hard to stop him anyway

+32   

2 months ago '06        #64
imthatinfamous 
Props total: 21726 21 K  Slaps total: 6702 6 K
Yes, mostly baseball pitchers who were trash/ok in the major leagues...and one guy who was supposed to be elite talent but threw it all away due to a drug addiction

Rumeal Robinson who is from my city and was around after his playing days

One guy who was on the Lithuanian mens basketball team that beat the USA
+7   

2 months ago '04        #65
Mercury 
Props total: 4241 4 K  Slaps total: 207 207
JJ Ridd*ck dropped a 40 piece on my HS team at basketball camp. He barely crossed halfcourt. He was just in 10th grade.
+17   

2 months ago '07        #66
Tom Masters  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28958 28 K  Slaps total: 7536 7 K
I played against a couple of Duke and Carolina players at the park once.

They learned quick not to leave me open.

Eric Montress and Blue Edwards when I was a kid at bball camp.

Last edited by Tom Masters; 02-07-2021 at 07:16 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #67
Mercury 
Props total: 4241 4 K  Slaps total: 207 207
Also i used to play basketball against macho harris all the time. But he was in middle school and i was in HS. His cousin was my classmate and he kept telling us macho was a lock for the NFL. I didnt take it seriously bc he was just a kid at the time. But he was solid at basketball for being so much younger than us.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #68
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16887 16 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
Played against Matt Barnes at west 4th in summer like in 08

Cooked his bummass ..boy was some trash

2 months ago '11        #69
bronmatic06 
Props total: 2534 2 K  Slaps total: 462 462
I used to play in a pro am league in ct...and we were giving these dudes work...next thing u know...at half time ...this tall a*s dude came in and starting handling the rock....strong a*s fu*k....I was hanging on his arm every play....after they ended up beating us....I'm like yo...who the fu*k is that....and they were like that's Lamar Odom....he about to be the number 1 pick in the draft this year
+22   

2 months ago '05        #70
I_REP_VA 
Props total: 5416 5 K  Slaps total: 484 484
 r.burgundy said
as a player,omar cook,kenny satterfield,ben Gordon, andre barret,ron artest,royal ivey,jamaal tinsley,ray felton,Rashard mccants,dion glover,jaquay walls and plenty other guys i can't really recall

as a coach,hamadou diallo,nick richards,kyle anderson,obi toppin,tyshawn taylor,jr smith,tyreke evans,jahlil tripp,trae young,tre duvall,Michael porter jr, cole Anthony,lance stephenson,immanuel Quigley,lonnie walker and others.

future pros Jonathon kuminga,terrance Clarke,kofi c*ckburn,scottie lewis,james boughknight,ishmael massoud
Props..

Best player you ever played against and/or seen while coaching?
+4   

2 months ago '11        #71
sbrown1 
Props total: 3903 3 K  Slaps total: 906 906
i was on the b squad in freshman football... i played against the challenged kids and whatnot and they cooked my a*s
+3   

2 months ago '20        #72
NumberRuns 
Props total: 9415 9 K  Slaps total: 1450 1 K
Tim Thomas
+9   

2 months ago '08        #73
JAYZJAYZ 
Props total: 1061 1 K  Slaps total: 83 83
Chuckie Atkins at University of South Florida

Bunch of guys on the team were running the gym - whooping everyone, and then my team was up and i had 1 spot left and Chuckie came in and he got on. Needless to say, Chuckie would just come down court and drop a 3, and we went up and down giving him the ball and we got to their 1 - game to 11...Blouses. Shook my head cause they had no answer for 1 of their own. Matter of fact, i don't even think he warmed up.
+9   

2 months ago '16        #74
OG Kangaroo 
Props total: 302 302  Slaps total: 41 41
 classicrap1 said
pewople like you deserve a 2 day ban for trolling this hard.
Chill brother it was a ridiculous claim which just made it funny, good to have a laugh
+3   

2 months ago '17        #75
EvanDaGawd 
Props total: 759 759  Slaps total: 816 816
The Pouncey twins
Nelson Agholor
Ryan Davis
Chaz Green

A bunch of other dudes that weren't in the NFL long...
Carlton Mitchell
Ahmad Black
Jarred Fayscon
James Wilder Jr.
Chris Rainey
Stephen Garcia

Hooped against John Henson.
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  21
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  12
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
186 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+83online now  9
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game