Hiphop related things u know exist but cant find anymore

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 11 months ago '05        #476
Chuck Hustle 
Props total: 330 330  Slaps total: 17 17
ďSwell UpĒ by Crucial Conflict. Itís on the Belly movie, but not the soundtrack.
+1   

11 months ago '19        #477
JUANCEASAR 
Props total: 3033 3 K  Slaps total: 330 330
 McGirt876 said
That vibe awards knifing incident that got young buck probation
Yeah. I wish someone had the actual footage of it, but they just got the footage of I think after the incident.
+1   

11 months ago '19        #478
JUANCEASAR 
Props total: 3033 3 K  Slaps total: 330 330
 OzzyG said
2 things Iíve always wanted to hear:

1) E Moneybags threatening JayZ on Hot97
2) the better version of Ether (in my opinion) the 9th wonder version with the cursing not censored

The audio footage of E-Moneybags threatening Jay-Z will probably never get released. Only reason I know of this because of Prodigy's book.

10 months ago '12        #479
ddoucette214 
Props total: 198 198  Slaps total: 4 4
Hey everybody; I started a blog dedicated to finding and archiving lost and rare hip hop media like we've been finding in here.

Check it out and send me any requests if you have them. We can make this a great resource for hip hop fans.
+2   

10 months ago '16        #480
Moe718  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2646 2 K  Slaps total: 152 152
i remem.. oh nvm found it

+1   

10 months ago '12        #481
ddoucette214 
Props total: 198 198  Slaps total: 4 4
Anybody have The Game - Lord Hold My Hand ?

8 months ago '18        #482
True School 2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3246 3 K  Slaps total: 213 213
1. Right this same channel here uploaded an interview with Bink! and he played the original ‘Devil in a New Dress’ beat for Kanye, it was fu*king bananas!! It was a lot more chopped up and hard hitting. The next time I go on the video the audio was stripped (copyright bullsh*t, most probably Kanye’s team not wanting the original beat out there like that) and now the video is no longer there. I beat myself up to this day for not downloading that video from youtube. Well hey at least I got to hear what so many people would have love to have heard!

The same channel still had this interview up with Bink! which if you’ve got the time I would deffo recommend watching:

2. Has anyone got this track: 50 Cent - murder by Numbers Produced by !llmind

And no i’m not talking about the mixtape he did I’m on about this specific track, it disappeared from youtube a few years back. Then only the insturmental was on thisis50.com then it completely ghost from the net. Such a shame because that song was crazy!

3. A Detox leak/snippet of Dr. Dre spitting over ‘50 for President’ beat produced by Jake One. This pretty much got taken down as soon as it was uploaded but it was fire. If anyones got this it would be appreciated!

The beat Dr. Dre was rapping on in the Detox leak/snippet:

4. 50 Cent’s - Sunday Morning. I can’t find this track anywhere! If anyone can hook me up or whatever again it would be most appreciated. This track got a lot of good reception but vanished for a few years now, probably because of sample clearances etc

This is the only time I hear the beat is when the producer Detroit Red is showing the making of Sunday Morning:

If it helps I also got a very large archive full of tracks that arn’t about anymore and a lot of footage of producers in the studio making/playing beats (some of which arn't around anymore) beats from Hi-Tek, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Dr. Dre, 9th Wonder, Focus..., Battlecat etc

Help a brother out!
@ @ @Chris444 @ @ @Bidam7 @ @ @ @Avon_Barksdale @ @Healthy2 @ @ @ @ @ @biscuit @ChampD1012 @ @ @BobbiHeadRagTop @4evaabso @Cutty Olds @ @ @ @ @+ @BathWaterMelody @ @Bill Wallace @ @ @consigliereA @ @ @BangEm904 @ @ @ @Alessandro88 @ @ @ @ @ @ @BaseWhitaker @ @Beach city @ @ @Archangel Mike @ @ @ @Bill Wallace @ @ @Chris444 @ @ @ @ @Bidam7 @ @ @Avon_Barksdale @ @Healthy2 @ @ @ @ @ @biscuit @ @BX Curator @Cutty Olds @ @ @ @ @BIGthingsSON2 @ @ @Cjones2319 @ @Beach city

Last edited by True School 2; 08-06-2020 at 08:23 PM..
+3   

8 months ago '04        #483
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 77584 77 K  Slaps total: 6573 6 K
 True School 2 said
1. Right this same channel here uploaded an interview with Bink! and he played the original ĎDevil in a New Dressí beat for Kanye, it was fu*king bananas!! It was a lot more chopped up and hard hitting. The next time I go on the video the audio was stripped (copyright bullsh*t, most probably Kanyeís team not wanting the original beat out there like that) and now the video is no longer there. I beat myself up to this day for not downloading that video from youtube. Well hey at least I got to hear what so many people would have love to have heard!

The same channel still had this interview up with Bink! which if youíve got the time I would deffo recommend watching:

And no iím not talking about the mixtape he did Iím on about this specific track, it disappeared from youtube a few years back. Then only the insturmental was on thisis50.com then it completely ghost from the net. Such a shame because that song was crazy!

3. A Detox leak/snippet of Dr. Dre spitting over Ď50 for Presidentí beat produced by Jake One. This pretty much got taken down as soon as it was uploaded but it was fire. If anyones got this it would be appreciated!

4. 50 Centís - Sunday Morning. I canít find this track anywhere! If anyone can hook me up or whatever again it would be most appreciated. This track got a lot of good reception but vanished for a few years now, probably because of sample clearances etc

This is the only time I hear the beat is when the producer Detroit Red is showing the making of Sunday Morning:

If it helps I also got a very large archive full of tracks that arnít about anymore and a lot of footage of producers in the studio making/playing beats (some of which arn't around anymore) beats from Hi-Tek, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Dr. Dre, 9th Wonder, Focus..., Battlecat etc

Help a brother out!
@ @ @Chris444 @ @ @Bidam7 @ @ @ @Avon_Barksdale @ @Healthy2 @ @ @ @ @ @biscuit @ChampD1012 @ @ @BobbiHeadRagTop @4evaabso @Cutty Olds @ @ @ @ @+ @BathWaterMelody @ @ @ @ @consigliereA @ @ @BangEm904 @ @ @ @Alessandro88 @ @ @ @ @ @ @BaseWhitaker @ @Beach city @ @ @Archangel Mike @ @ @ @ @ @ @Chris444 @ @ @ @ @Bidam7 @ @ @Avon_Barksdale @ @Healthy2 @ @ @ @ @ @biscuit @ @BX Curator @Cutty Olds @ @ @ @ @BIGthingsSON2 @ @ @Cjones2319 @ @Beach city

Hes needs that Sunday morning @
+2   

8 months ago '05        #484
victorious187 
Props total: 3126 3 K  Slaps total: 280 280
 youngmic said
Hes needs that Sunday morning @
Yes he definitely has the exclusives
+2   

8 months ago '15        #485
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55576 55 K  Slaps total: 10686 10 K
 True School 2 said
1. Right this same channel here uploaded an interview with Bink! and he played the original ĎDevil in a New Dressí beat for Kanye, it was fu*king bananas!! It was a lot more chopped up and hard hitting. The next time I go on the video the audio was stripped (copyright bullsh*t, most probably Kanyeís team not wanting the original beat out there like that) and now the video is no longer there. I beat myself up to this day for not downloading that video from youtube. Well hey at least I got to hear what so many people would have love to have heard!

The same channel still had this interview up with Bink! which if youíve got the time I would deffo recommend watching:

And no iím not talking about the mixtape he did Iím on about this specific track, it disappeared from youtube a few years back. Then only the insturmental was on thisis50.com then it completely ghost from the net. Such a shame because that song was crazy!

3. A Detox leak/snippet of Dr. Dre spitting over Ď50 for Presidentí beat produced by Jake One. This pretty much got taken down as soon as it was uploaded but it was fire. If anyones got this it would be appreciated!

4. 50 Centís - Sunday Morning. I canít find this track anywhere! If anyone can hook me up or whatever again it would be most appreciated. This track got a lot of good reception but vanished for a few years now, probably because of sample clearances etc

If it helps I also got a very large archive full of tracks that arnít about anymore and a lot of footage of producers in the studio making/playing beats (some of which arn't around anymore) beats from Hi-Tek, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Dr. Dre, 9th Wonder, Focus..., Battlecat etc

Help a brother out!
@ @ @Chris444 @ @ @Bidam7 @ @ @ @Avon_Barksdale @ @Healthy2 @ @ @ @ @ @biscuit @ChampD1012 @ @ @BobbiHeadRagTop @4evaabso @Cutty Olds @ @ @ @ @+ @BathWaterMelody @ @Bill Wallace @ @ @consigliereA @ @ @BangEm904 @ @ @ @Alessandro88 @ @ @ @ @ @ @BaseWhitaker @ @Beach city @ @ @Archangel Mike @ @ @ @Bill Wallace @ @ @Chris444 @ @ @ @ @Bidam7 @ @ @Avon_Barksdale @ @Healthy2 @ @ @ @ @ @biscuit @ @BX Curator @Cutty Olds @ @ @ @ @BIGthingsSON2 @ @ @Cjones2319 @ @Beach city
I got that Sunday Morning. PM me your email and Iíll send it over.

Also, I have the snippet reel which leaked with Dre rapping over 50 For President. I donít think the full track ever leaked.
+1   

8 months ago '18        #486
True School 2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3246 3 K  Slaps total: 213 213
 GrgeClrk said
I got that Sunday Morning. PM me your email and Iíll send it over.

Also, I have the snippet reel which leaked with Dre rapping over 50 For President. I donít think the full track ever leaked.
Iíll do that right now homie, good looking out!

8 months ago '06        #487
LYTE 
Props total: 21013 21 K  Slaps total: 1915 1 K
JayZ 's "Can't Knock The Hustle (fool's paradise)" remix video. Never saw or heard about it until @ mentioned it a while back.

His posts are usually solid so I believe it.

8 months ago '13        #488
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 31500 31 K  Slaps total: 3840 3 K
 LYTE said
JayZ 's "Can't Knock The Hustle (fool's paradise)" remix video. Never saw or heard about it until @ mentioned it a while back.

His posts are usually solid so I believe it.
Facts. It 100% exists. Was filmed on a golf course and mimicked the late British comedian Benny Hill where the scenes were shot ina fast forward style and showed Dame Dash chasing girls on the golf course like Benny Hill used to and Jay cruising in a golf cart. Melissa Morgan who sings the chorus is even in the video. But I think they nixed it cause it was too comedic looking and they were supposed to be street dudes even though I thought it was dope. I literally seen it once and never again.
+2   

8 months ago '06        #489
LYTE 
 PyrexVisionary said
Facts. It 100% exists. Was filmed on a golf course and mimicked the late British comedian Benny Hill where the scenes were shot ina fast forward style and showed Dame Dash chasing girls on the golf course like Benny Hill used to and Jay cruising in a golf cart. Melissa Morgan who sings the chorus is even in the video. But I think they nixed it cause it was too comedic looking and they were supposed to be street dudes even though I thought it was dope. I literally seen it once and never again.
You saw it aired or a private viewing??

8 months ago '13        #490
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 31500 31 K  Slaps total: 3840 3 K
 LYTE said
You saw it aired or a private viewing??
Video Music Box 1997
+1   

6 months ago '20        #491
blackpillblack 
Props total: 7985 7 K  Slaps total: 3153 3 K
That canibus tony Montana? interview when canibus sound like he was about to jump off bridge, said the numbers are all rigged.

5 months ago '18        #492
Gumby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 509 509  Slaps total: 156 156
 philly337 said
There was article in the early 2000's where xxl (might have been a different magazine but think xxl) had a bunch if rappers list their top 5 dead or alive. Tried finding that sh*t and couldnt nowhere
I had this!

Oddly, the only detail I can remember was Trina having Baby in her top 5. Lol.
+1   

5 months ago '06        #493
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44813 44 K  Slaps total: 12209 12 K
 Gumby said
I had this!

Oddly, the only detail I can remember was Trina having Baby in her top 5. Lol.
I searched for that sh*t a few times over the year and can't find nothing...weird because seems like something that'd be archived...it was posted on this forum

5 months ago '06        #494
LYTE 
 LYTE said
I'll put my usual few songs and freestyles that I know nobody's going to find but fucc it.

1st Jay-z freestyle over CoolBreeze's "watch for the hook"

30 emcees what y'all recording is crap
I would names name but it ain't important as that.

Reader's note. JayZ also used some of these bars on a Stretch Armstrong or maybe Future Flava freestyle

Cam freestyle over CoolBreeze's "watch for the hook"

Right after Jay's. 1 of Cam's line was
Wear a 10 buy a 12 and an half
When I take coke on planes, somewhere to stash

.ing right along, Nore & Nature had a song with just them 2 of the "blood money 2" beat. I believe it's called "we pour forties"

The hook goes something like
To dead n*gg@s we pour forties
Always taking care of their shorties
Old timers sip wine and tell stories.....
[/B]

Moving right along to Philly for Major Figgas'
Major Figgas' had a song I believe it was called "shoot to k*ll" simply because the hook went
A yo we shoot to k*ll
Hopping out coupe de villes
......I forget the rest

GDK went last
GDK I be the last one to set sh*t off
But I be the first to let that tech spit off
Run up on y'all n*gg@s, snatch y'all wrist and neck sh*t off
True player bets it all
Never saving them things you're craving

Gillie Da Kid & Spade had a song that dropped around the time "coming 4 ya" by Free/Beans dropped. Stretch Armstrong played it often. I believe it was from when GDK was signed to Suave House. There's no hook. They're just saying "E.A. ALL DAY!"

I remember Spade saying
And that's what I'm here for Stretch, I got to feed him(his son)

GDK says
Who me? I'm in the Bentley and I'm on the phone with
Chris Stokes & Tony Draper
I think they owe me paper
A n*gg@ living I got the right to ball
Y'all n*gg@s barely gold, that's alright for y'all

Moving right along and last. Stretch Armstrong used to play this dude. I believe on the iamnas forum someone said his name is F.T.(f#ck that)
The hook went
We ain't never going no where unless we try
Stress me why
Motherfu*k the f.b.i.

A few lines from that song
I get money all day, then I spend it at night
When I was out of town, I'll sit up and write
To say some sh*t to make a motherfu*ker get up and f*ght
I'm the drugs to the strip
The gun on the hip.

I know nobody will have or at least know but we said rare.

Bonus. Jay-Z's "don't you know" from Paid In Full sdtrk w/the whole 3rd verse not being messed up
I'm so HYPED!!! I found this song by mistake while looking for Red Cafe's freestyle over World Famous. I damn near got emotional seeing it pop up as I scrolled down the screen.

Haven't heard this song since 1998/99. And every time I mentioned it on blogs, nobody knew what I was talking about.

Same sh*t happened when I mentioned the foulness freestyle with nas and nature over the altered Watch Dem n*ggas beat on the Nas forums back in the days.

4 months ago '10        #495
StoopidVillinz 
Props total: 17203 17 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
Joe budden had a diss song to some dude named verbatim i use to listen to on soundclick but could never find the audio myself and i could of sworn i read in a magazine beanie Siegel punched canibus for a diss song he wrote

3 months ago '13        #496
KennyX93 
Props total: 5569 5 K  Slaps total: 1269 1 K
The Kanye West-high school freestyles tape that used to be on datpiff in 2010. I searched everywhere they must have scrubbed that tape.

2 months ago '21        #497
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1267 1 K  Slaps total: 228 228
Relapse 2 album cover

FDL leaked it on twitter back In the day

It showed a paper of Eminemís rehab release forms with a bloody knife threw it

2 months ago '20        #498
Jaye85 
Props total: 1048 1 K  Slaps total: 70 70
 PurpleRain said
That video of dame dash saying he wears socks and white tees one time then throws them away. I canít find that sh*t anywhere and n*ggas swear Iím lying when I tell them he really said that fml.

Edit: Half yíall saying mtv cribs, other half saying how Iím living, one dude even said some roc a fella documentary, who tf knows for real. But that comment was ignorant as hell!
That was in a 2003 edition of XXL the one with Hov on the cover where he announced regarding the Black Album and his "retirement". There was an interview with Dame in the magazine and he said he needs to continuously hustle all day and his high expenses, such as constantly buying sneakers everyday due to wearing them once is a motivation for him.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  36
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  30
Article inside Safemoon
428 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  20
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy