Looking Back-Kanye West Schooled Charlamagne & Envy for 45min Straight

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '05        #26
CartelFamill 
Props total: 8668 8 K  Slaps total: 988 988
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Not in 2013 did u watch the interview
C The God was Exec with Shows on Mtv 2

And Envy was Dumb Rich THEN...You think that just came from Breakfast Club ? n*gga done had albums.....Labels...All kinds of sh*t BY THEN...

2 weeks ago '21        #27
Justin Igore 
Props total: 1172 1 K  Slaps total: 269 269
Looking back? He did this the day it happened. Both times. But everybody was too in their feelings with him to listen back then.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
har2h 
Props total: 293 293  Slaps total: 122 122
Its funny how many of you repeat his exact words. He said im greatest producer. I am the best rapper. And yall just blindly belive in that and repeat his EXACT words. Self entitlement doesn't make him any great. He just have high self esteem but that's all.. he is decent producer (most of his song since mbdtf or so are ghost prod.), okay rapper, but most of all he highly creative and go getter person. That is It.

2 weeks ago '06        #29
Celsius 
Props total: 5837 5 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
 CartelFamill said
How The fu*k is He the Greatest Musician and dont play no Instruments ?
This isn’t true at all.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
JacobWatch 
Props total: 39397 39 K  Slaps total: 2741 2 K
 215Philly said
You think Envy and Char not bosses?

+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #31
killawee 
Props total: 518 518  Slaps total: 136 136
 johnphnx said
Its crazy how frustrated i was watching this when it came out and i couldn't understand why they ain't get what he was saying.
Bro that’s exactly how I felt, I thought Kanye made too much sense
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #32
njfliiboy 
Props total: 226 226  Slaps total: 11 11
 hbk83 said
I’m tired of charlamagne not understanding the bigger picture. Ive watched numerous people go up to breakfast club and try to break down sh*t like this to them and they never get it. They like dancing for that check.
That Dame Dash interview came to mind.

2 weeks ago '07        #33
PowerBar Ernie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7895 7 K  Slaps total: 1063 1 K
Props for posting this.

Kanye
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #34
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 73534 73 K  Slaps total: 7688 7 K
 NEWYORKTlMES said
"you can't control me", says the slave to money

2 weeks ago '15        #35
Dojamite 
Props total: 5686 5 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
 garrywithtwors said
Sidenote. It's wild to me how people still don't understand Yeezus. That's still his magnum opus to me. I loved MBDTF but Yeezus took the damn cake.

Edit: after watchin this sh*t over again it lowkey got me choked up. n*gga did almost everything he said he was goin to so far. hopefully he can accomplish what he wanted to as far as pricing goes. inspirational amf

Zane Lowe interview just as good, & a lot funnier
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11928 11 K  Slaps total: 958 958
 har2h said
Its funny how many of you repeat his exact words. He said im greatest producer. I am the best rapper. And yall just blindly belive in that and repeat his EXACT words. Self entitlement doesn't make him any great. He just have high self esteem but that's all.. he is decent producer (most of his song since mbdtf or so are ghost prod.), okay rapper, but most of all he highly creative and go getter person. That is It.
you describing Kanye: a multi-billion dollar net worth business man who designs clothing, makes music, and owns multiple companies...

...as highly creative and go better, that’s it.

Mannn.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #37
Dojamite 
Props total: 5686 5 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
 har2h said
As a black man, you need to be both highly creative and a go getter to make sh*t right.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
Pythagoras 
Props total: 34541 34 K  Slaps total: 7408 7 K
 CartelFamill said
How The fu*k is He the Greatest Musician and dont play no Instruments ?
It's the 21st century. If you don't think the computer is an instrument at this point idk what to tell you.
+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #39
pacman45  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22540 22 K  Slaps total: 722 722
 BaseWhitaker said
This n*gga also openly said slavery was a choice - Post that Interview

And here you n*ggas are in here praising him

Short revisionist memories - But let some thread pop off about race and all of you get bitter and offended

People on here love to have selective memory when it comes to Kanye.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #40
He Hate Me 
Props total: 37897 37 K  Slaps total: 3467 3 K
Charla was actually focus on the music Ye was focus on the money and should to a point for generational wealth.

But all he talking about is validation from white ppl.

That always been his thing. Which is crazy how ppl act like he woke lol.

Last edited by He Hate Me; 04-08-2021 at 07:05 AM..

2 weeks ago '12        #41
illEskobar 
Props total: 3437 3 K  Slaps total: 199 199
He was talking ownership and Charlemagne said no one cares about your rich n*gga problems. He was talking about black ppl only being let in the world on a communicative level and we don’t own anything. Now all I hear these goofy rap n*ggas talk about is ownership and equity. He was trying to not get cheated out of anything from nike. But n*ggas wait until jay says something to take it seriously. Ye been ahead of his time.
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 73127 73 K  Slaps total: 7270 7 K
 hbk83 said
I’m tired of charlamagne not understanding the bigger picture. Ive watched numerous people go up to breakfast club and try to break down sh*t like this to them and they never get it. They like dancing for that check.
Charlemagne plays devil's advocate

We don't get some of the explanations from this interview(or other interviews) without him purposely disagreeing on purpose

It's a radio show it's about ratings, which you don't get with just agreeing with people

I think people lose sight of that sometimes
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #43
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 16935 16 K  Slaps total: 3528 3 K
 CartelFamill said
C The God was Exec with Shows on Mtv 2

And Envy was Dumb Rich THEN...You think that just came from Breakfast Club ? n*gga done had albums.....Labels...All kinds of sh*t BY THEN...
Being a boss is not about money goofy

2 weeks ago '16        #44
 He Hate Me said
Charla was actually focus on the music Ye was focus on the money and should to a point for generational wealth.

But all he talking about is validation from white ppl.

That always been his thing. Which is crazy how ppl act like he woke lol.
Ya really dumb and blinded by race sometimes

How is Kanye acknowledging there aren’t many black people in positions of power seeking validation from white people?
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #45
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9685 9 K  Slaps total: 1619 1 K
 Dodgers said
Facts.

This sh*t is all a game.

First it was Stop Trying to Rap, Stick To Beats.

Then It was Stop Trying To Make Clothes, Keep Rapping.

If Ye don’t Motivate You To Get It Idk what will.
Love ye man as an artist. I keep out of the TMZ sh*t, dude one of the best to ever do it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #46
skillahmang 
Props total: 44000 44 K  Slaps total: 9496 9 K
Lmao. Ctha god obv dont love money he loves having a job by Iheart lmao

Don C hats man

They need to revisit this interview and dames & makes ctha god and envy respond.

Yee a smart woman. She stay quiet and she builds her own sh*t too.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #47
He Hate Me 
Props total: 37897 37 K  Slaps total: 3467 3 K
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Ya really dumb and blinded by race sometimes

How is Kanye acknowledging there aren’t many black people in positions of power seeking validation from white people?
You dumb to not see he’s comparing himself to white creatives. He don’t wanna be a Urban fashion designer.. He want to be viewed like those white icons. He’s literally saying he’s Walt Disney.

Who walks around demand validation as such?

Why say that than just be Kanye West? Who campaigns themselves as geniuses? Ye really got y’all nut huggin him like he a prophet.

Add the contradictions like charla said and Ye is just ego tripping for his narrative.

I ain’t never seen him run on BET Awards stage about not winning. But let MTV not oick Beyoncé, not even him and he’s running on stage.

If you seriously believe he not campaigning for validation then you’re as lost as he is.

Foh

Last edited by He Hate Me; 04-08-2021 at 09:54 AM..

2 weeks ago '16        #48
 He Hate Me said
You dumb to not see he’s comparing himself to white creatives. He don’t wanna be a Urban fashion designer.. He want to be viewed like those white icons. He’s literally saying he’s Walt Disney.

Who walks around demand validation as such?

Why say that than just be Kanye West? Who campaigns themselves as geniuses? Ye really got y’all nut huggin him like he a prophet.

Add the contradictions like charla said and Ye is just ego tripping for his narrative.

I ain’t never seen him run on BET Awards stage about not winning. But let MTV not oick Beyoncé, not even him and he’s running on stage.

If you seriously believe he not campaigning for validation then you’re as lost as he is.

Foh
You’re too dumb to argue with
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #49
absolut 
Props total: 3433 3 K  Slaps total: 355 355
 illEskobar said
He was talking ownership and Charlemagne said no one cares about your rich n*gga problems. He was talking about black ppl only being let in the world on a communicative level and we don’t own anything. Now all I hear these goofy rap n*ggas talk about is ownership and equity. He was trying to not get cheated out of anything from nike. But n*ggas wait until jay says something to take it seriously. Ye been ahead of his time.
He is Kanye rules are different ...he is not us ...try talking like Kanye to a bank, in a board investors meeting, to a venture capital firm and see where it gets you ...

These celebrity/fake businessmen come across tone death ...

2 weeks ago '05        #50
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85571 85 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K
 BaseWhitaker said
This n*gga also openly said slavery was a choice - Post that Interview

And here you n*ggas are in here praising him

Short revisionist memories - But let some thread pop off about race and all of you get bitter and offended
Exactly, Kanye is too bipolar or however anyone want to describe it to take him seriously.

Dude "made" some good music but his antics isn't nothing anyone should be praising, especially recently.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 04-08-2021 at 10:14 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  30
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  27
Article inside Safemoon
429 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  21
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy